All Comments on 'Killing Me Softly Pt. 04'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have made sure that the son knew he was wholly responsible for his mother's suicide and I would make sure it was a point I made any time I was in his presence. His mom never learned to take responsibility for her actions I wouldn't let him suffer the same fate.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story!!! I love your stance on cheating slut wives!!! One and DONE!!!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

I'd love a sequel where Tara leaves the shithead son. Great series!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Did not see his ex-wife taking such desperate measures coming. Obviously, she felt true shame and regret for her actions. Husband was hardcore until the end.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
This is another cookie-cutter fuck-women-over fantasy

No new ideas here. No empathy, no complex characters, no nuance. Just hate, hate, hate.

Just another "I'm a big bad dude, women hurt me, I'm a victim, pity me. I'm hurt so bad I'll never recover, or trust bitches again."

What woman would want any of these whiny, self-abusing man-boys?

If you're such a big bad dude, how come you can't walk off the hurt, take stock, and get back in the game? If it was football, I hope I wouldn't see you crying, "He tackled me too hard! No fair! I'm never playing football again! You're ruined me for football forever! My life is a monument to never getting better!"

What a bunch of broke-ass wimps. Mama's boys.

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

well they don't come much dumber than this one.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

While the story itself was pretty good, a plot we have seen before, the actions of their children was lame and not well fleshed out. That detracted from the tale especially the post-divorce interactions with their parents.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

"What woman would want any of these whiny, self-abusing man-boys?"

That's an excellent question. I see most of the stories start with boys meeting their girls and then marrying them. So, yeah, they aren't grown men. And, yes, it's unclear why anyone would want them beyond their earning capability. But even that, in today's society, is less of an issue for many married couples.

I agree: why are these supposedly macho men always so needing of "revenge " or BTB? You got took. So, as the man says, "walk it off and live your life". Needing to burn someone? Grow up. And needing to hurt a woman? I thought real men didn't do that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the wife really was psychotic. No wonder she went crazy for the asshole's cock, she WAS crazy. And it appears it may be genetic. I wouldn't mind a sequel where both his children end up being just as immoral and divorced as his whore ex wife.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

-->Ruttweiler...

If it was football, I hope I wouldn't see you crying, "He tackled me too hard! No fair! I'm never playing football again! You're ruined me for football forever! My life is a monument to never getting better!"

On the other hand... how should you respond when it's one of your own teammates who is tackling you...?

How much faith should you have for the game at that point...? Especially if it turns out some of your other teammates are telling you it's not a big a deal that you can't even trust your *own* team...

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - Finally someone has the guts to put together a reasonable response that should be a warning to every sexual predator out there - you will be treated harshly, you will be shunned, you will need to find another country to live in, because you will not be welcome and your life will be in danger if you try to stay in this one.

Have a nice day - ASSHOLES.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Not one single likeable character, if only there were such a place as hell they would all surely get a warm welcome there.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Nicely done. It's good to see the predator get it in the end as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Об этой истории ничего не думаю...А вот об авторе можно сказать, что он зол на весь свет!!!....Такой "высокоморальный", что в сравнении с ним Мать Тереза - старая шлюха из борделя!!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What penalty for a cheating spouse? I guess I was fortunate mmine asked me it was ok I said no she divorced me. 40 years later the kids still don't know why we divorced, she didn't tell and I didn't tell. Of course the kids don't talk to me anymore should I tell them? Good story.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

This started out as a good story with a lot of potential. But, the author turned Michael into a "Marty Sue", a character that can do no wrong and had an over-the-top ending. Darron was made into a caricature of a bad guy. This war Michael waged on Darron with high grade pranks that upscaled to sending him to the hospital, all happened without consequence was a lazy way to portray Michael's vengeance. For the sake of pathos/drama there should have been some push back. Michael should not have gotten away scot-free. Darron, apparently, has done this sort of thing before and could, conceivably, faced similar reactions from aggrieved husbands. So. he should have had some idea who was targeting him and be able to respond. As influential as he was, until the end, there could have been police who saw solving the attacks on him, especially the one that put him in the hospital, as a means to ingratiate themselves, without doing anything illegal. I thought the ultimate fate of Mr. Slime's end was unnecessarily extreme. with the perpetrators not caught.

-

I want to be clear, I do NOT think that the author should stop writing, Not at all. My intent is, simply, to suggest ways that the author could write a better story. I look forward to reading future stories from this author.

-

Why do I not write my own version? I know my limitations and realize that I do not have the talent nor the patience to do so.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written.

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

"Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes " Great story well written

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

Look any story that portrays a wife's dumb actions leading to such a tragic an outcome will simply be seen by some readers as over the top. I don't see it that way. Actions without thoughts of consequences will invariably lead to conflict. Seeing a wife as a stupid airhead who could be forgiven for not rejusting Mr Slime's sexual advances only serves to degrade a belief that every individual has the freedom to make choices...even choices that end up detrimental to themselves and others. A wife has an equal responsibility to makes choices and to wear the consequences of those choices...same goes for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Instead of suicide, Sophia should have lived a life as a pariah to her family and barred seeing Michael Jr, not invited to holiday or family gatherings. That is worst than suicide. Regarding the engagement, The wedding should be postponed until they go premarital counselling

i believ

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

We all know people(mostly in politics) get away with very bad behavior. The thing is msot charity galas would not tollerate thist ype of senario. The chatacter Michael actions were poorly and overtly developed. If Darren had so much Jazz he would have had Michael in jail quickly. Also this category of story only works when the spouse try to hide their action and is deceitful to a fault. Cuck stories, although they probaly happen are blantly improbable. They only work when the interloper does his work in a semi -hidden manor.

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle53over 2 years ago

I have been enjoying the entitled wife and strong husband theme for a couple of months. Good story. And for the trolls, IT IS ENTERTAINMENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am disapoointed in the story. The theme is great, dont get me wrong but how it developed was poor. Lets say I never really had a connection with the story, no emtional connection was developed with the characters.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Absolutely juvenile shite` - the guy seduces his wife, destroys his marriage and ruins his life,…… but he gets him back by throwing a skunk bomb in his car …… wtf - does this author have any idea of basic accounting skills ….

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Despite all it's Whiz-Bang Skulduggery, this never quite got off the ground really, it was jerky, disjointed, and did not flow smoothly.

Not only did we get all the usual `Refusal of the Cheating-Bitch to accept just how deeply that totally pervasive, searing emotional torment she inflicted really went!

Utterly destroying all trust, not seeing that once the Omlette is made it is TOO LATE then to kiss the eggs better, un-cook, re-shell & re-box them! The full magnitude of her guilt, the consequential, hair-pulling remorse, and the wild & widely painful ramifications of her stubbornly selfish sins will return to haunt her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Okay....

Me, I'd of told "my kids", to @#uk off!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

The son invited the mom to the party and the wife killing herself was way over the top, especially after 3 years and with no apology or signs of remorse. Then in your wrap up "My kids slowly resumed talking to me"???? Seriously? The whole relationship with the son and his actions was ill thought out. The same with the wife after 3 years. Really detracted from what could have been a 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Its a good, high quality story, it also has typos and just missing letters or words. some is hard to understand and try to decode what I think you meant, but i finished it and it held me here and glad i read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really appreciate the lengths this guy went to and I agree that this is nearly exactly what I would want to happen if my wife did this to me, but I can also see that the sons loyalty to his mother and the suicide were steps too far within the plot of the story…but good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

On balance, not a very good story. His refusal to forgive his wife is understandable and his decision to remove himself from the lives of his adult children is harsh but also a legitimate choice since they have supported the wife's apparent choice to be unfaithful without any apology (though given the disdain she got from her friends, it is implausible that she never would have apologized to the husband and children). But the suicide comes out of the blue and seems to be nothing more than a plot device for Michael's ultimate revenge of shutting down Darren's seduction game. Then and only then does someone terminate Darren's nefarious career.

This could have been good and the first two parts were pretty good. But this is just choppy, poorly written and not very interesting. Among other things, why does smarmy Darren have such a high success rate with the targeted women. Why didn't Michael, the Executive Editor of a newspaper, shame the charities into distancing themselves from Darren as a very first revenge step. And if Michael was behind Darren's murder, as the author would seem to suggest, why wait for 3 1/2 years.

Premise for a good story and a good start ends up being a boring hot mess. 2**

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

I'm still so sceptical about the super lothario trope.

Are women really that stupid and pathetic?

All women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

such a cliche ending, the cheated on ALWAYS gets a new girl in the end, as if being cheated on sets some bit in the universe, letting it know it's time for the generic, cheesy happy ending.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

His slutwife did the honorable thing, but his new interest Lana, why couldn't she follow suit? Especially if she's as sorry has she proclaims...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unnecessary and unreasonable bloodshed. Not enjoyable.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good series, some parts better than others. too bad your stupid ex-wife committed suicide though

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

"My kids slowly resumed talking to me" WTF? His son betrayed him multiple times! By taking sides and trying to force a reconiliation, his actions ultimately led to the wife/mother's suicide.

And why did he refuse to state the FACTS of why he was divorcing his wife, to his kids? Not trying to influence is pure BS. One can state the FACTS and remove hyperbole, innuendos, opinions and the such. By not stating the facts initially to his kids it immediately put him on the defensive with them and led to the major fallout.

I am shocked that Tara would still marry the son who was so supportive of forgiving a weekend of cheating by his mother. He clearly felt that was acceptable behaviour. It is not a mistake to intentionally abandon your husband at an event and go off with another man for a weekend of sex.

There is a very famous football player, on this site, that seduced married women and dragged them off for a wild weekend of sex. That is the ultimate in betrayal and disrespect, And yet neither of the father's children could understand that? Horsepucky.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 2 years ago

The wife committing suicide really ruined it for me. Seemed almost self-righteous for it to happen and especially at a grandkids birthday party.

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
Didn't like the wife's suicide

She deserved to have her suffering go on much longer instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hackneyed plot. Can't spell. Needs editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do guilty persons have to put their blame on others. Cheaters do as they get angered when the spouse questions them. It shows she has no remorse and took her own life because she was angry with her husband because he would not talk to her or be in the same room as her. Had she accepted her actions as being wrong and as said had any remorse she would have bowed to his requirements for him no her. No she had to make a statement. Well a rather drastic one, its her life. Further had the son listened to his Father and not tried to interfere and she not be there she may not have taken her own life. In my opinion the root cause for her committing suicide was on the Son for insisting the Mother be there The Son was probably giving his Mother false hope saying I will make sure Father talks to you and again it ended up with some of her face and head missing. I would say the Son has some of his Mothers obstinate attitude, the daughter as well. Their spouses had better be ware, especially the daughter when she marries as she may just do the same as her mother.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Excellent Finish to the Series (4 Stars)

While I enjoyed the complete series. This one was ⭐⭐⭐⭐.

The overall series is only ⭐⭐⭐. I do agree with saddletramp1956 your stories are quite good.

However, in my opinion too many people are giving 5 Stars to stories. I could be crazy but to me a good story gets 3 Stars. Excellent Stories get 4 Stars. Outstanding stories get 5 Stars. Of course we know all about opinions.

Your writing is at its worse good ⭐⭐⭐. However, I can list the number of good stories I have read of your on 1 hand. Almost everyone of yours stories shows intense thought and provocative story lines. So while I say you have a hand full of good ones. The majority of your stories are excellent and outstanding.

Thank you for posting them. I am not a grammar Nazi nor do I spell worth a poop. That is what word processing software is for in my case. I could not find errors in writing if I looked.

Keep writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife was an arrogant 21st century woman. She wasn't sorry for her path of destruction. She deserved no quarter. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Overall, I quite liked the story but there were several things that irritated the fuck out of me.

First and foremost, why do LW writers keep insisting on pairing the poor husband with the castoffs the sexual predator left behind? It's like the writers here have an obsession.

Second, Tara really was too good for the son and should have left him.

Third, I wish the husband would have lashed out at the son a bit. His constant enabling of the ex and going against his father's wishes greatly contributed to the ex's suicide.

Fourth, the bodyguards of the Douchebag needed to get their comeuppance as well. They're the ones that made it all possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It all sounded just far too ludicrous... some wife just meets some guy, who she never met before, at a gala, lets him get sexual with her at the gala, and tells her husband that she is going home with this guy for a sex filled weekend believing she is going to come home afterwards to the open and happy arms of her husband... that just doesn't register at all... someone would have to really have a suspended imagination believe this happens, not just once, but over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Am I the only guy that carries pepper spray anymore? It works on bodyguards too. And yes I've seen women walk away from the husband just over a little more bling. I do like the story and in the past used to give stars easily. I have grown in my reading enough to say confidently a 4 from me. It's a good story but bot one I'll favor or likely return to. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a word .... Purrrfect! The Cucks, cheating WHORE wife Apologists and ESPECIALLY the three hole, cum dump, cheating wives who are reading this NOW (you know who you are .... fucking worthless CUNTS) are not happy with this story .... GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i liked it, just some parts seems a bit lacking in detail and seemed strangely unemotional... like a cold phsycho-path

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

The wife committing suicide at the grand sons 3rd birthday was needlessly cruel and to be honest BTB or RAAC only make sense if there's genuine context to the actions this had none. The wife's character background thought process needed more exposition.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

No way sh was married to mc that lon and still though he would take her back.women are not stupid and no wife who wanted to stay married would do this and still expect to go back as if nothing happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The suicide was a mistaken choice made by the author. The story would be of much higher quality if that vitriolic plot device had been omitted. With the manufactured pathos included, the story has a distinctly sophomoric style and voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Believable story. Society is full of predators like the one in the story, and their reprehensible behavior is silently condoned. This is a story of Justice served. Good one.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s very refreshing to read a LW story with a happy ending. The cunt got exactly what she deserved.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

He did not handle the kids correctly, and should not have ended this with future improve,met with the kids. They were very stupid and deserved rough response.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Yeah, a little harsh. No prisoners taken. Someone's campaigning to be the new BTB king.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

HE NEVER GOT THE lady ring back from the asshole!

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Yay! The dumbass son should have been made culpable for his mother's suicide and lived the rest of his life ALONE ( AS IN NO WIFE) with the guilt, even though Mom was a nasty slut who decideded her own fate.

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

I have to agree bacchant2. I was really into the story until suicide. I think you let the dislike for the original one you read make you feel you need the wife to suffer. Now the kids, husband and all her friend are the one who suffer. I had give you five stars until this part you fell a bit.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

like I said, the witch is dead and the kids can kick rocks. He should leave everything to his grandson and daughter in law

shiguyshiguyover 1 year ago

Good story I throughly enjoyed it. Some people seem to be upset at the suicide of his wife, but it was hinted at, at the beginning by Lana 's story of her husband. He and Lana's life are mirrors images of the outcome of the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not do this the following year. Goons or not I would have made a scene that would have woken the dead if tried with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I love a happy ending.

Viper2011Viper2011over 1 year ago

Really liked the story, but can't understand why the children turn on the father. I guess it's OK to support their mother but to not understand the situation their father is in is just stupid.

Viper2011Viper2011over 1 year ago

Sorry, I meant to say in my first post, what kind of charity wants donors that have to have goons with them at a gala?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Abit out of this world, but nonetheless a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall a good story. But I don’t believe the kids would have just not only forgiven mom, but took her side on this. There would have needed to be back story to explain why, and it was missing. Do I gave it 4 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One more comment. The suicide reflected life. Accept we live in a violent society. People kill each other, and themselves all the time. Quit acting like you have the moral high ground, because you didn’t appreciate it. Too bad!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

LMAO. Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good alternative story. What the duck wrer his children thinking. Also Tara should have dumped Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Bastard earned his end (though he really should have been tortured much more thoroughly before death was allowed!) and the wife was a completely deluded piece of trash who will burn in hell along with the scumbag for not just the suicide but also her adultery.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Personally, I love the smell of bitches and bastards getting burned. 5/5 for all 4 chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My ex left Me for a guy whose family had money . My family was a bunch of working people and I am Very proud of that fact . My ex had 2 kids by rich guy and he never married her . Then she shows up at my parents house asking Me to raise his kids I said not No but Hell No

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Excellent, even the 2nd time through. You did forget to tie up the loose ends with his kids. His son is going to have major grief and may never get over the fact the his actions led to his mother's suicide. Also, Tara may divorce the idiot because of his actions, and he may never recover from his mother's suicide. As far as his daughter goes, who knows. Maybe she'll wake up and understand the difference between right & wrong and consequences of actions. The only one of the kids who is decent is his daughter-in-law Tara. Lastly, I wonder if Lara will ever reconcile with her kids.

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

There are some very sick people commenting on this site. Revelling in suicide is truly degenerate. An awful story that panders to the lunatic fringe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unlike what JusteenK thinks, this is one of the best stories, start to end, on this topic. This country and world has lost the will and courage to scream "No" to the brutality and immorality all around us. Finally a MC who knowingly loses even his children due to their inane glossing of the destructive behavior of their nonrepentant cunt of a mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS sorry little saga just goes to show HOW a perfectly good, if somewhat unoriginal, story can be taken, shuffled, details altered, then twisted and mangled into something of little credibility and no interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This entire story reads like a series of bullet points just highlighting mere short salient points of the story.

It is merely a list of actions, one after the other, and on to the next one.

There is no real build up or explanations for the actions. They are all delivered like being shot out of a semi automatic gun.

There is zero emotions portrayed, no inner thoughts or talks to disclose why the person is doing what ever he or she is doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what a wonderful story, though I feel you are dealing with a proverbial bag of hammers when trying to talk sense into married women, I mean I would rather (and with greater sucsess) teach a group of monkeys how to write a novel than teach a married woman the meaning of love, loyalty and friendship.

Cool story though, oh yeah MOTHER FUCK THOSE MONSTER CHILDREN OF YOURS

Hotfoot2Hotfoot2about 1 year ago

Joke her, if she can't take a fuck.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

What happens to the kids and their idiot thinking?

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Seriously? You had Sophia off herself, not privately afterwards, but at her grandson's 3rd BIRTHDAY?! Way to scar everyone. She had to know by now, over 3 years later, that there was *never* going to a chance they'd get back together, and yet NOW when he tells her to fuck off, she blows her brains out. Classy.

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

I'm sure by now that your story is based upon the classic by GeorgeAnderson called "February Sucks" which has 82 alternate ending stories listed in the Literotica story list, and yours would be 83. Yours lies above average in the reader scoring ranks, and is certainly the most violent and angry that I've read, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Anyway, a very worthy take on a truly original story-line done by a LW favorite. Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

too funny! lol that was awesome! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too unlikely to entertain. I gave up during part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this is how kids today really think, I'm way older than I really thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 star for fiance actually marrying him and for him taking up with the whore.

Bit over the top too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Goodness Bear, but you have polarised your readership. Means you are doing something Very Right.

Had experience of kids taking sides in a separation. It happens. But is something kids should never do. Only thing that can heal it, assuming it can be healed, is time, lots of time.

Otherwise 5 supernovas. This is surely no rerun of February Sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent, bitch tops herself and scumbag gets his own weenie for a snack, my only gripe is scumbags two goons weren't castrated and had their tongues cut out.

Nothingman83Nothingman8312 months ago

I guess it is my Marine Training, Hillbilly upbringing and Neanderthal DNA (I have more than 85% of the population in general), but I have NO PROBLEM with the, somewhat, over the top reactions from Mr. Barron. His kids should have had their asses kicked. Just my thoughts.

crazymike45crazymike4512 months ago

I loved it! The stupid bitch got what she deserved. Her friends should have steered her toward help since she couldn't she was wrong. The MC should have kicked his kids asses. I have been married 43 years and my wife and I have been faithful to each other. She couldn't imagine how weak the women in these types of story are. We are both unforgiving of infidelity. If you want someone else, tell your spouse and sign the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A bit, well a LOT, contrived in that he let the two goons stop him.

LANA should have gone up to her and told her that her husband had committed suicide over her affair. After all, is this not the exact intervention used to wrap up this story? That his kids just wrote off moms betrayal as a mere trifle is really stretching things.

You could have used other devices and had a much more effective result, thus story, because of it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm a grown man, married once and still coming closer to 5 decades. I sobbed a little after the story.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Well Bear, not a bad story overall, got a bit silly in some of it, but not bad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too unlikely to entertain. REALLY??????????????????

If you do not believe that the majority of the proposed events in this story are unlikely to occur. then I suspect have you live a very sheltered life.

There are a considerable number of predator's in society are allowed to continue their their actions, leading to destroyed families because of their position in society. Too many weak minded-wives want to experience "excitement" and sadly, there victimized husbands face physical and/or financial ruin and humiliation. As for the children I would have continued to ignore them. They were no longer worthy of a father's time, especially the worthless son. Someone outside the family should acquire a copy of the photo and sent it to son each on the date of slut's suicide.

shvg65shvg6511 months ago

Looks to me like Lana comitted the same slutty behavior as Sophia.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really, you hate women so much you have to write a story where the wife is so bad, that killing herself is the only answer. KS

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

So why is Lana ok? Because she told you? Because she was sorry after her husband vomited suicide. But you couldn't be in a room with your ex-wife for the benefit of your grandchild? Weird one.

And the last lady... Really? Dude was ok serving her, but seeing that someone committed suicide after having the same made him a bastard? Where was that reaction when he touched her inappropriately? Hell, when he talked to her inappropriately? I just don't but there's people or there who can get any girl, especially in 15 minutes. Nah. Nope. Makes for a story, but not a convincing one.

The ending was over the top.... Cannot see why she'd commit suicide. Seems she was dating, and while she was a giant piece of shit, he wasn't that far behind... He pissed away the high ground something fierce... there's never an indication she had any regret or contrition either.... And what happened with his daughter in law? Did she follow through and leave the son? Kind left hanging there....

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Nogravy, I believethis story was based on a very particular rewrite of February sucks, not the original. And if I recall, it wasn't titled February sucks either. Can't find it though...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'd tell the "kids" to fuck off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES