All Comments on 'Killing Time with Sis at Moms'

by Ebolaone

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

Nice twist!

I thought the security camera was a great idea.

How about another chapter?

Both need screwing.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 2 years ago
luv it

hope you do more with this one, them 2 together and maybe add mom and stepdad too!!!!

rufriterrufriteralmost 2 years ago

I'm not really into anal of any sort, but this was very well done. In any way you care to take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always can tell a Brit writer, because they can't resist messing around with a dirty, dry asshole, instead of a wet pussy. Pathetic. No wonder their 'empire' completely crumbled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful story, dear Author!

In my view this is a blockbuster debut (i note this is first I/T story); hearty congratulations!

We will follow your career with great interest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There are only two problems with this story: one, i only have five stars; two, it is so God damn short!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm squeamish about butt stuff... especially putting things in the anus, even if those things are fingers; licking's kinda fine, but putting stuff up the arse gets me a wee bit uncomfortable.

A warning in the start about mild butt stuff or just a tag like "butt play" would've helped to cope better.

However, the unwarned butt stuff did not impact my enjoyment of the story and the same was an amazingly hot read. 5 ๐ŸŒŸ

sucksexfulsucksexfulalmost 2 years ago

Great story. I especially got a chuckle from the negative comments. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean, WTF is their problem with a fun story. Please continue with the story line exactly as you envisioned it. ๐Ÿ‘

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Nothing like a good sibling romp and the ending was priceless! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would bet they got dressed and sat in separate cars to camp overnight

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Loved the ending, but would have been better if we knew more about the characters and their previous relationship with each other. 4*

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 2 years ago

I agree with BEERQUACK and bshell47. It was a clever twist, and sets an obvious second chapter with mom and Glenn doing the kids. And maybe to set that up, the kids watch mom and Glenn on the cameras.

I also agree with rufriter's comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but, Forget the anal ...... Add mom and her new husband. Maybe new stepfather has a couple kids that can be added to the family mix.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 2 years ago

I really like this story. I love the little twist at the very end of this story. I could just see the shock on their faces. Thank you for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the others. Anal is not my 'cup of tea' - but I do like a good story told well. Like this one.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Quite good, loved the twist at the end. Not a fan of licking assholes, but to each his own. Sounds like a fun loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really liked this story, not too much or little details. If you put a few new details in each story & keep this balance of story & sex, I would continue reading.

I was hoping for more time spent with Alecia giving a footjob & I'm not opposed to the anal play. The twist at the end leaves open the possibility for more chapters, I hope to see more of this Killing Time... story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good storie just enough sex to sound like a true storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story and awesome twist! Can't wait to read more.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Short, sweet, nasty...and they put on a show without knowing it, to boot!!

This was a fun, quick read...now, on to Part 2.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 1 year ago

Nice job, very exciting story. Love the surprise ending to this chapter. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEbolaone@Ebolaone
Love reading stories on here. Into nudism, anything bi and women's feet. If you see me in a chat, and want to chat, feel free to PM me.