Taking Daddy's Morning Load

Story Info
Morning creampie.
777 words
4.31
114.8k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Both parties involved in this story are adults.

It is morning, and our limbs are tangled up in each other's when we wake up. You wake up as though you're surprised to find me in your arms and you sleepily stroke my body, wrapped around from behind.

I wake up more when you begin to kiss my neck slowly. I moan in response to your gentle touch. While kissing my neck, you bring your fingers down to rub my clit. Slowly, you stroke it.

I moan underneath your touch.

I feel your long dick, hard, dangling between the back of my legs.

You are tugging on my ear with your teeth, and you whisper, "Open your legs, baby, let me put this nut inside you."

You roll me onto my back, and I willingly open my legs for you. You push my legs open wider and mount me, your cock easily finding my dripping hole. Slowly, slide your thick cock into my open, leaking hole.

My hole is still filled with the load you left inside me last night. You moan, fuck, when you realize how wet I am inside, still filled with you. My pussy was meant to take your loads, and I know you can't wait to put another load in my tight cunt. Your cock already feels close to bursting inside of me.

Your full body weight is on top of me, and you place your head between my neck and shoulder. You put your hand over my mouth to muffle my moans, while you rut into me. I moan into your hand and lay there, letting you use me.

"That's a good girl, letting me use this pussy. You want my nut, don't you? You want me to cum in your pussy?"

I try to say yes into your hand but you say, "Shhhhh. I don't care if you want it. This is my pussy and I'm gonna cum inside of it whenever I want to." I groan.

You rut into me harder, pounding my tight, wet hole. I am completely open to you; my tight lubricating pussy milking your cock would tell you.

I am moaning into your hand, writhing underneath you in pleasure.

"That's right, does that feel good? You like when daddy fucks his baby's tight little pussy? This is daddy's pussy. This is daddy's pussy, baby. I'm gonna put my load inside of it. I'm gonna fill you up, baby. You want that?"

I groan and writhe in response underneath you. I am completely open to you, my legs spread wide, my pussy open, you inside it. I am here to take all of your loads.

Your thrusts get more frantic. In between groans, you mutter, "This is my pussy, this is my pussy."

I moan; I love to hear you tell me you own my pussy.

"Tell me," you order, taking your hand off my mouth.

"This is your pussy, this is your pussy", I moan. "Please, daddyyy," I plead with all the desire in me, showing you how much I want you. How much I want to be filled by you.

"Fuck, fuck!" You pound me hard and deep and then, your cock shoots its first hot burst inside me, followed by more hot, wet bursts inside me, filling me up with your burning load. You hold your cock inside me, all eight inches deep, your hips pressing into my hips, as you unload inside of me. Groaning, you fill my cunt with pleasure. My pussy grips and squeezes your load out, as I cum on your shooting cock.

You collapse on top of me, panting, while your cock continues to drip inside of me. I feel your cum starting to leak out of my pussy around your cock, down my ass, and all over my thighs. I know I'm going to be a mess.

We catch our breaths, and you say, "Fuck, thank you, baby."

I kiss you and thank you. I want your load in my pussy every morning. You know this and love this.

You hold me tight while you slowly remove your cock from my hole. Your still semi-hard cock slips out of my pussy and I feel your load of cum flood out of my hole. I gasp at how hot it is running down my crack and my legs. My hole feels open and used.

You stand on your knees and look down at me, admiring your work.

"Damn, baby, that is a messy pussy. I love seeing my cum leaking out of you."

As you look down and admire me, I watch your cock grow to harden once again...