Kim Accepts the Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God! Look at the time! 9:30!

Bob and Kim saw it as a deadline. Garrett having to think it would never end suddenly felt a cringe at the pit of his stomach. In a turnaround he probably wanted midnight to get there less than anyone. Especially since he was about to see his wife fuck their big cocked neighbor again.

Kim leaned back from the counter and pulled her little friend, the Ohmibod, from the confines of her cunt. She pulled the covered antenna out and the bulb shape appeared, it got larger in girth until it slid out on its own with a gush of girl cum. Being just her it was going to be slippery as hell.

"I want fucked from behind here at the counter! Come on, Honey. Fuck me!"

Garrett panicked. He had no thoughts of fucking his wife. For the next two and a half hours that's what Bob's nine inch cock was for. Garrett had seen what her cunt full of her own juices had just looked like and Bob's seed had been running from her since about 2:00. This was Bob's show. Garrett was ready to cheer the next time Bob's cum surged into her.

"Come on, Honey. Come fuck your wife. Let me feel a load of your cum in me."

"Maybe it would be something to fuck her with someone's sperm in her." Garrett reasoned.

He had no idea that there had more than several times that he had done exactly that. Garrett had no idea that she had offered her pussy to anyone except their neighbor this fateful day. Seeing her bend over the counter like that with her cunt exposed had made him hard.

It was easy pushing in. Yet, surprisingly tight after all he had witnessed. Garrett put his hands on his wife's hips and started pulling her towards him. Kim was steadily fucking back, her pussy a haven of warmth and wetness. Compared to him earlier fucking her after church Garrett was realizing he wouldn't mind standing in line to fuck his wife. He even managed to last until Kim coached his cum out of his cock in what certainly wasn't a faked orgasm on her part.

Bob took his turn as Garrett watched intently. Garrett was hard already. He was ready to try another turn right after the neighbor pulled his nine inches from her. What could that be like? Garrett had to wait his turn as Bob gave a solid performance. It was thirty minutes before Bob grunted, sending his load into Kim causing her to have another huge orgasm as his seed flooded her insides.

With Bob out of the way Kim was presenting a god awful view of open cunt and leaking cum to her husband. Surprised to see him behind her Kim called a time out.

"Wait, Honey! I've really got to pee and I need to clean out some of the mess from you two."

Kim headed to the bathroom with a nice just-fucked wiggle as she walked.

"Don't clean up too well!" Her husband called after her.

"Sort of liking sloppy seconds, are we?" Bob remarked.

"Yeah. Really, I had no idea what that was like."

"You never double fucked her. Fucked her in your own cum?"

"Not that I can remember."

"Well, I sure enjoyed fucking my Erica after she took a good breeding from some stranger. That's some of the best pussy a man is ever going to get."

"Okay, I'm back. Fuck me from behind again?"

"No." Bob interrupted. "I want to fuck you in me and Erica's bed again before time runs out."

Bob had a smugness about him. Deadline or not he fully expected the young woman to be unable to resist the chance to fuck his large cock even if it meant hiding her future adultery from her husband. Garrett took her back to Bob's bed and plunged his cock in his wife. She had honored his request and left most of her cunt full of stuff still in her cunt. It wasn't much different than after the Ohmibod was in her, but Bob's cum did change the slickness.

Garrett pumped contentedly away stroke after stroke. He had a whole new preference about fucking his wife and was enjoying the feel of being inside her.

Bob was wanting Garrett out of the way to get his turn.

"So, go ahead and cum in her already!"

Sex in Bob's bed with this young married wife was one thing. Kim fucking her husband where Bob had often fucked Erica was becoming an intrusion and an insult to her memory. Both males were starting to feel territorial. Realizing Bob's impatience made it even better for Garrett which unfortunately enough made him dump his load in Kim.

By the time Garrett was out of Bob's way Bob couldn't wait to mate with her. A look at the clock. 11:30 P.M. The agreed to deadline was near. Bob couldn't believe his luck about how many times he had fucked Kim. He decided when he finished in her at the witching hour that he's send Garrett home and then fuck his pretty wife the rest of the night.

It certainly wasn't that Bob and Kim weren't enjoying fucking each other as the humped away in Bob's dead wife's bed. The sounds and action was indicate that this might be their crowning glory. At 11:55 P.M. it was over. Kim wildly cumming from the pounding and there was no way that the sixty-six year old man could hold it with this young minx clamoring all over the bed under him.

The three of them hung in the bedroom and watched the digital clock move to midnight. Bob tried to reinforce his position with the young couple. They just had the day of their lives. Fucking Kim should be easy and eager access whenever he'd want it, and it would be often.

"The three of us hit it off pretty good today. I guess we should plan the next adventure."

Garrett was giving nod in agreement. Kim barked out her reply.

"Jesus, Bob. You made the offer, the jewelry if I'd fucked you. We agreed on a deal and the deal is over, kaput, finished!

"Gosh, Kim. I thought you liked my dick."

"I do. But, there was nothing in the deal about me liking it. I even liked your silly Ohmibod. I agreed to let you fuck me until midnight. It's after midnight. You and I are done."

The couple could see the breath suck out of their neighbor. Not just breath, but life itself. He thought the jewelry set would buy his way into fucking his supposed victim whenever he wanted.

"It's been fun, but we need to go home and you need to come get the rest of your shit out of our house."

Garrett thought of the huge chest of gold, silver, and jewels. Almost a pirate's chest in value. Bob sure wasn't going to leave it there overnight. The three trudged out the front door and into Kim and Garrett's house. Bob was trying to keep a conversation going, wishing for a miracle as his dream was crushed.

Bob and Garrett tried a halting conversation. Kim stared darts at her neighbor as if she had just suffered the world's most awful evil deed. Bob moved over to the cases and put them back in the satchel. He looked over it at Kim.

"I don't suppose we could make a similar deal in the future?"

"You mean more jewels for another Sunday afternoon?"

"Something like that. It was a pretty expensive buy in this time."

"How about you leave the whole satchel and you can fuck me any time you want?"

Bob glared at her and looked over at Garrett. Things had turned ass backwards on him, yet it looked like an agreement was in the making. After some hesitation and a glance at the satchel at his feet ...

"Deal!"

Bob put out his hand. Kim shook it. He reached his hand out to her husband.

"And, we're going to need your fancy safe to keep all this shit in."

They watched each other for weakening.

"Okay. If you guys ever want out of the deal just give all the stuff back. We'll call it even."

"The deal's permanent, Bob." Kim smiled. "We'll be selling your treasures at our next opportunity."

Garrett and Bob shook on it. Bob went out the door a slightly defeated man. There was a several minute wait while the couple made sure Bob was back home. Kim and Garrett were looking from each other to the large satchel before them.

"Jesus, Kim. I never thought you'd negotiate with him like that. I thought that you'd give him free access so you could get his big cock."

"I can't believe you'd let him fuck me without putting up a big fight. I think we would agree that we both had a good time."

"It's hard to watch another man fuck you right in front of me."

"Sorry, I had no problem. No guilt. I wasn't sure how on board you were with it."

Both sat thinking over the day.

"You're going to fuck me right now, aren't you?" Kim pouted.

"Race you to the bed."

Garrett compared his memories of his fucking Kim throughout their marriage. His cock was sunk in his wife as he pumped away within the wetness left by Bob unloading in her. This was hundreds of percents better.

Kim was thinking, too. She loved her husband for letting her fuck the neighbor.

The next morning Kim was up and dressed, fixing breakfast for Garrett when he stumbled into the kitchen. He was up most of the night thinking of Kim fucking Bob and considering the consequences. Kim slept like a baby. Kim gave him a hug. As she stepped away to finish cooking there was a tap at the door. Being the chipper and energized one Kim answered the door. There was Bob with his safe on a hand truck.

"Got something for you!"

"I hope that's not all you've got for me!"

A couple minutes later Kim had her panties off, her skirt above her waist, and bent over the kitchen island. Bob's nine inches was plunging into her ready to give her a load of cum for her to carry throughout the day.

Garrett watched in amusement as he sipped his coffee, nipped off a bite of bacon, and thought to himself.

"It's going to take a long, long time to get tired of watching this..."

*****

Copyright 2019

No reuse or republish without written consent of the Author