Kim Cattrall on Set of Star Trek VI

Story Info
Kim Cattrall's infamous Star Trek VI naked photoshoot.
1.5k words
4.18
5.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might have read the rumours that towards the end of filming Star Trek VI, Kim Cattrall shot a personal reel of film after-hours on the Enterprise bridge set, wearing nothing but her Vulcan ear tips. That rumour may or may not be true. Either way, its a great fantasy to start from. Let's run with it.

The night security guard grinned as Kim Cattrall walked past him through the door onto the sound-stage. She had already bribed him yesterday, to let her and a cameraman onto the set after hours, without reporting it. Kim was still wearing her burgundy Starfleet uniform and Vulcan make-up from the day's shooting. She had had to hide in her trailer in the backlot for 3 hours after they had wrapped, until everyone had left. She had about a week of scenes left to film, so this was probably her last chance to fulfil a little personal kink she had been thinking about ever since the first day of shooting.

Her cameraman followed her. His name was Jim, amusingly. She'd become friends with him a few weeks before, and knew that he was into her. Who wouldn't be? When she had put her idea to him, while they were waiting for the grips to light the set, he had looked like a rabbit in the headlights, and then quickly agreed. She had been pleasantly surprised to note a bulge forming in his pants as she had walked away.

The sets were silent, dark. The only illumination was the emergency lights high above in the ceiling, which cast deep shadows across the backs of the facades. They quickly crossed the empty space to the Enterprise Bridge set and entered from behind the main viewscreen, in reality a giant green-screen.

"OK, let's do this. I'm really excited", she said, and sat down in the Captain's chair, crossing her legs and leaning back. Jim was smiling. "Give me a minute to light the panels," he said.

Jim knew where all of the switches were for the set under-lighting, and quickly visited every panel, reaching underneath to flick each one on. The last to come on were the overheard lights, bright enough to film under, but still a lot dimmer than they had been in previous Trek films. In a few minutes the bridge was looking its gorgeous self, ready for action.

Jim grabbed a camera mount and set up the film camera, adjusting the f-stops for the low lighting environment.

"OK we're rolling. Action!" he said.

Kim leaned further back into the chair and looked directly into the camera. She put one finger in her mouth and sexily pulled it back out again, saliva glimmering. "This is for all the Trek fans who will never get to see this footage", she said, and unbuttoned the white shoulder strap of her Starfleet tunic. Her nipples were hard already, under the cleavage enhancing bra which every Trek actress had to wear. She undid the hidden velcro which held the tunic together and pulled it off, letting it fall to the floor by the chair. She then undid the buttons of her white blouse from top to bottom, took her arms out of the sleeves and threw it away.

She looked at Jim, who was alternating between watching through the viewfinder of the film camera, and taking still pictures with a small handheld camera, which had been slung over his shoulder. He was slack-jawed, and clearly had a hard-on, enjoying every moment of Kim Cattrall, with her Vulcan ear-tips, wearing a light blue bra, sprawling in the Captain's chair of the Enterprise. Putting on a personal show for her own private film collection.

Kim reached behind her to unclasp her bra, feeling so sexy as she took it off, the material brushing against her erect nipples. She was topless, her large but perky breasts on full display. Next she stood up from the chair and turned around, bending over it, shaking her ass at the camera. She put one finger in each side of her black pants, and pulled them down. Her light blue panties were next, falling around her ankles. She was naked, and had never felt hornier.

She turned around and sexily walked over to the left conn station at the front of the set. Jim quickly span the camera around to follow her as she bent over the console, and lifted one leg up. Jim moved around to the front of her, taking pictures of her breasts pressed against the buttons of the panel, as she licked her lips.

She walked back over and sat down again in the Captain's chair, grinning. "OK Jim. This was as far as I had planned on taking this. But, this is really doing it for me. How would you like to be a part of this scene with me?"

Jim could not believe what he had just heard. His dick was straining against his zipper. "Yes", was all he could manage to say. Kim beckoned to him and then put her finger in her mouth again. Jim checked the viewfinder one last time, and then stepped in front of the camera. He walked over to stand next to the chair, making sure he wasn't blocking the view of Kim.

Kim reached out and looked up into his eyes while she touched his dick through his pants, rubbing her hands over the bulge. Before he knew it, she had undone his zipper, and put one hand inside, cupping his balls, fumbling in his boxer shorts. He had never been more excited in his life. He felt like a first-timer again, horny and nervous at the same time. Kim pulled his pants down and released his cock from his shorts, which sprang to attention.

"Mmm", she purred, "You lucky cameraman". Jim kicked his pants away and stepped forward slightly. Kim leaned towards him and put out her tongue. Jim gasped as she ran it over the head of his cock, licking the underside. He still had his still camera slung over his shoulder, and somehow managed to regain enough composure to take some photos of Kim, as she put each of his balls into her mouth in turn, and bathed them with her tongue. Finally she took his whole cock into her mouth and inched down the shaft. She was secretly a deep throat expert, and had no difficulty swallowing his whole dick, her lips pressed against his body, her tongue lightly touching his balls. She gasped as she pulled it back out, saliva clinging to it, forming a bridge between her lips and his cock-head.

She decided it was time to really go to town on him, and swooped back down again, grabbing his ass with both hands as she worked up and down his shaft. Jim was on another planet at this point, unable to take any more photos, wide-eyed with astonishment, lust and pleasure, as Kim rolled his balls around with one hand, while sucking him like he had never been sucked before.

He could already feel his orgasm approaching so tried to hold back. He was usually good at this, having practised kegel exercises to control himself. He squeezed his PC muscle tight, which only increased the sensation of Kim's tongue licking his cock-head before swallowing his shaft again.

Kim was now bobbing her head quickly, one hand on her dripping pussy, which was starting to make quite a stain on the Captain's chair. She pushed three fingers into her cunt and orgasmed less than a minute later, she was that turned on. She took her wet hand and grabbed Jim's ass cheek with it, putting one moist finger just inside his asshole.

Kegel training or not, Jim was fighting a losing battle against his approaching orgasm, and feeling her finger touch his ass started to send him over the edge. Kim was now licking his balls again while quickly rubbing her hand up and down his shaft. Jim's eyes rolled upwards as he felt the sweet feeling just before orgasm. His cock felt like it was humming. Kim licked his shaft while cupping his balls one more time, feeling them tighten as the moment arrived. Jim unleashed a torrent of spunk over her face, at least 7 or 8 spurts, as the endorphins ran through his bloodstream. After the 5th spurt, Kim had swallowed his cock deep down again, holding his cock-head with her throat until he had emptied his balls completely. She then started slowly sucking him again, getting every last drop. The feeling was too much for Jim and after 20 seconds he had to pull out of her mouth, he was too sensitive after cumming his brains out.

Kim sat back and leaned into the chair again. "Thank you Jim", she purred, as she wiped the spunk off her face with her fingers, and licked them clean.

Jim slowly came to his senses. "Fuck" and "Thank you" was all he could manage to say. He grinned into the camera and went to check the viewfinder again.

At that point Kim realised that there was someone else on set, watching from the side of the green-screen. It was the security guard, his cock in his hand, hard as a rock.

"Oh my", Kim said, "And I thought this party was nearly over!" realising that she was now going to have to see this thing through. She beckoned the guard forwards, and then pointed downwards at her pussy...