Kim Ch. 01

Story Info
Kim gets a job.
8.9k words
3.57
7.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was smart, freaky smart. Standing at just five foot three inches and having a pert 44 EE bust, she looked down at all the rejection letters she had received in an effort to try to get the needed practical experience to finish her doctorate. Ireland did not need someone of her talents, nor did the continent. With dwindling savings, she sent a general resume to a company that covered all of the US and Canada. The site prided itself on finding jobs for people; the person had no control where the site published the resume. It could be a nursery school or MIT.

A month later Kim received a large brown envelope in the mail. It was from someplace in Canada. The school was in a rural part of Canada. The school was called Uni, and all the information that the package contained made it very enticing to Kim. There was a short form for Kim to fill out and an interview with someone called Dr. B in three weeks. "So, Kim, are you going? It might be an opportunity of a lifetime," chided Hope, a bubbly natured, and a good friend of hers.

"I don't know Hope. It is overwhelming and scary at the same time. I don't know anything about Canada. Isn't it cold up there?"

"Kim, you are rationalizing. If it is cold, buy a good hat and coat when you get there." Kim had known Hope since either one of them could remember. They shared everything. Hope was the outgoing one of the two; she had the confidence and positiveness of the pair. Hope helped with the cost of the airfare; she knew her friend would make a splash in Canada.

Kim got there two days early to recover from jet lag. The campus was quaint. There was an extensive public transportation system: rail, trolley, and bus. Half of the students lived off-campus. The school had an enrollment of 15,000 people. It had been an Edwardian boarding school; now it was trying to update itself to a University standard.

As Kim approached Dr. B's office there was a huge bulletin board that was surrounded by a multitude of students; most walked away with a look of sadness, while others were jumping with glee. Many students objected when Kim entered Dr. B's inner sanctum. "Ah Kim, I am glad to see you made it here. I hope the students did not harass you too much. It was wise of you to come early, get to know the landscape of the campus to be here on time."

"You knew I came early? How did you know? Why would it matter?"

"Kim, there are very few things I don't know, like what is going on around this school. I am the most tenured Dr. on campus, and people still like me," Dr. B laughed at his joke. "It matters because it shows who you are. I teach only three classes per semester: a second-semester junior class and two senior classes. They are all done by lottery because there are so few seats. We allow all students to enter the lottery. If they do well in my class, they get a recommendation from me which holds a lot of weight. If you get one, you can get any job you want. I usually have two TA's working with me, but this year I have but one... yourself.

"The salary is on the low side, but you get your rent-free cottage where you will hold study groups, two meals a day at the cafeteria, free medical, dental and vision benefits. You will find a shop for every need in this area. Your next stop should be the doctors' office so that we can open a medical file on you. You will be my liaison for the class; you will take attendance, so that you can know every pupil by name. You will do most of the meetings; you will stand right next to me during class. You will learn each textbook so well you can cite what page the example is on. You will also adapt your tutoring to the way the student learns best. It will be the hardest work you have ever done in your life, but when you see them graduate, it will be the most rewarding. By the end of the evening, you will be the envy of the campus. Do you see this ID? It is a special kind of ID; not the ID's the riff-raff gets. Only you and I get this pass; I will let you find out the benefits."

By the time the medical doctor let Kim out of the stirrups, she had a full exam plus some tests she had never taken before. There was a pile on a chair next to her clothes: textbooks, study aids, ID, a map of campus that had the name of the app for public transportation on it. Most of all, it had the key to her cottage.

Kim met her first friend in the medical waiting room; her name was Joy. Joy was a freshman. "I shouldn't tell you this Kim, but I got lucky. I won a spot in two of Dr. B's classes. Dr. B is the best; everyone loves him. He is easy to talk to. I am going to have to crack the books this semester. A recommendation from him would make my college career. Kim, you have to visit me tonight. I am on the eighth floor of Sanderson Hall; it is one of the new dorms, room 824."

"I will see you at 4:30 PM, and we can get a bite to eat after we talk." Kim got several glances of surprise as she walked across campus that were hard to miss. Kim noticed most women had some a selection of dog collars; some guys had steel collars. There were a few women who were different; they had a look of discipline to them. You got the sense that they could kick your ass all over campus, but they would do it slowly so that they could hear all your screams.

Kim knew the housing on campus was small, but she was surprised at the solution the school took to resolve it. Sanderson hall was a gleaming white dorm whereas most of the others resembled Oxford in England. When Kim presented her credentials to the guard at the door the guard's demeanor immediately changed, standing at attention and asking if she needed an escort to the room she was going to visit. This puzzled Kim.

Kim entered the restroom to freshen up a bit before she met Joy. In the middle of the room was a woman that was gagging on a black cock, and in the public showers two women were being fucked into the wall while a flow of cum streaked down from their pussy to knee; Kim concluded that was from many donors. One of the men announced, "Sorry My Lady, these bitches are preoccupied at the moment. I am sure one will be ready momentarily. They are very good at what they do." Kim was at a loss for words. There was something special about her ID but she could not connect the dots.

"Carry on; I have no time for them now. They have made me late for a meeting, that is unacceptable. I will not forget." Kim found room 824. On the side of the door was a large nameplate with a male name on it and below it was two scraps of paper with female names and a pink dog collar on a hook.

Kim knocked on the door, and immediately Joy's roommate answered it. Upon letting Kim into the room Joy's roommate genuflected, placing her forehead to the floor. "I am sorry Goddess. We were not expecting such a visage such as yourself. Welcome to our humble abode."

Joy was standing on a box, her hands in wrist restraints with chains going to the ceiling and ankle restraints chained to the floor. Joy was in tears. "Goddess, I would have never been so familiar with you if I had known. Master has just finished flogging me; perhaps you could punish me. There was a look of need and lust. There was a definite competition between the two sluts, punishment by a Goddess would put Joy over the top to stay.

"Master John, what reason did you have to flog Pink Joy? There is no need for last names for these sluts, just the color of the collar and first name. They will call you Sir or Master at all times."

"Goddess, she was very prideful, and boastful when you told me she got into two of Dr. B's classes."

"Quite right, we can't have cunt's going above their station. What is the name of the other?"

"Pink Anna, Goddess."

I think she needs a half punishment as a reminder of this. You will warm her up and I will finish her. Then off to Dominick's for supper." A huge smile spread over Pink Anna's face; the school had not even started, and she was going to be punished by a Goddess. "Take her down. I want her over the back of the chair, legs wide apart and I want her to hold her lips to expose her pink. She will feel the full wrath of the paddle."

"One, Two, Three, OK bitch, remind me of the hierarchy of the school."

"You and Dr. B are at the top, then the admin types. Then there are the Mistress' and Masters who are the only ones to have control of their harems. Underclassmen have two or three slaves, and the upperclassmen have up to ten. I have heard there are also graduate harems, but that is unconfirmed. Then comes all the slaves, then maintenance followed by all the people on academic probation. Thirty-six, Thirty-seven, Thirty-eight." When the pain got too intense for Pink Joy, she did the only thing she could do, bite her tits.

"Please hand me that sharpie; an artist should always sign their work." Goddess drew the word Goddess with a wing on either side. "I will tell Dr. B if anyone else uses this marking. They will be publicly whipped by the lowest of the low, and then expelled from the college."

Pink Anna's whipping went on without a whimper. Off all went to the restaurant. When the waiter came to the table, Kim said, "The bitches will have spaghetti with meatballs with extra garlic sticks, John will have the veal scaloppini, and I will have the eight-layer lasagna with two glasses of your house red."

The menu had a large selection made for bitches. The meal came with a crème and served in dog bowls under the table. Having extra breadsticks was a treat.

When they got back to the dorm, Kim said, "Pink Joy, you will get A's in Dr. B's classes. He pledges to recommend any student who does well in one of his classes; force him to write two of them."

"Yes, Goddess."

Kim was exhausted when she got to her cottage. It had a large living room and kitchen areas, a working fireplace and upstairs a master bedroom, shower and a guest bedroom. The master bedroom was near the stove pipe. Kim would learn how to properly stoke the wood so that it would heat her room all night long. The fireplace was two fireplaces so that each one could heat each bedroom upstairs; there was an optional setting for both fireplaces to heat one bedroom. The next day, Kim was on Skype with Hope. They caught up with the latest gossip and Kim gave Hope a tour around her cottage.

"I would give you a tour of the campus, but last night we got a half meter of snow, and it is still falling. I built a whole snow family to get snow from my front door, an exercise in futility I am afraid, but the place does look more festive. Everyone has cross-country skis around here. Two big jocks have the honor of creating a double main track. I had my skis custom made, painted Emerald green with the outline of Ireland near the tips. My boots were custom molded to fit my feet."

Hope queried, "So let me get this straight, even after your friend got corporately punished for some infraction, she wanted you to punish her again for the same thing?"

"Yes, it was almost something she needed to happen. Her roommate lit up like a Christmas tree when she found out I was going to punish her. It is like a badge of honor."

Hope said, "Listen, hun, I got to go. Donald is taking me out to the pictures tonight; remember I am seven hours in front of you."

"Oh, I forgot about the time difference, have fun tonight. Donald is a good bloke."

Seven o'clock was the first class for Kim; all females. Kim took center stage, and Dr. B took a seat.

"Hello, my name is Kim, although for some it is Goddess. I will be the person you interact with most. I will set up an appointment for some of you with Dr. B. I will do study groups and tutoring. I will take attendance; these are the seats you will have all semester. I hope I can get to know some of you outside of class." Kim had several seating diagrams of the classroom as there were 200 students. She had to learn faces fast so she did not need to take attendance anymore. Kim had a photographic memory, so learning faces and the textbooks were easy; it was the concepts that were hard. Kim often learned more information about someone that made her more relatable.

While Kim took her seat without detection, Dr. B turned on all the gas jets in the room. Dr. B was of course, immune to the gas. The gas influenced everyone; it had an extreme effect on females. Because of Kim's Irish roots, everyone thought it was a considerate gesture for Dr. B to have afternoon tea for faculty and students to get to know one another. Dr. B never gave up the secret ingredients for his attractively tasting odd blend of tea. Kim's mind changed in Dr. B's way.

This week the whole campus was on edge as the first test scores were coming back. The bitches were well aware of what will happen. A good grade will receive high praise. A poor one will not reflect well on their Master or Mistress, and the crop and whip will well define the asses of many. Poor scores in Dr. B's classes was unthinkable; it would dishonor a Mistress or Master. Two bad grades will eject you from the course.

Dr. B had the hardest tests; even the best students would need another hour to complete it. Kim saved Joy's tests for last. She wanted to spend extra time with them. Kim had to figure out how to make the additional oral examination to find out if the student knew their stuff or not. Kim cuddled next to the fire to score Joy's exams. "That bitch, how could she do that."

Joy could hear the cries of the bitches as the lashes were applied. When she walked to her room, tests in hand, the Mistresses were the worst. Master was wielding a heavy crop as Joy handed him a folder. There was a note saying, "This bitch is the only one that finished the test, a near impossible task. The test was made to take an hour more than they had. She had to know the answer in a split second. I suggest taking her to the best restaurant tonight." Master removed the note and saw in large red numbers a 97 and a 98 on the following test.

"OK ladies, get your formal collars and gowns on, time to celebrate." Master hung a formal collar outside the dorm room door. It did not go unnoticed. It is as close to a marriage that one could hope. Pink Joy and Anna felt uncomfortable; they were told to sit in chairs and order their own food from the main menu. It was a seafood eatery; all three got two-pound lobsters. To perfectly accompany their dinner, everyone was served a fruit cup.

Joy was still glowing the following day.

"Thank you, Goddess. Neither Anna nor I have ever been treated like that before by a Master."

"Good, remind her you are sisters, and you both should be rewarded and punished like one. Make sure she gets great grades."

"Yes, Goddess."

When Master heard this he commented, "Both of you would give me more honor than any Master on campus if you got good grades; remember you can get help in any classes. I would be happy with a 'C plus or B minus' as I know not everyone can't get a 4.0 average; I have a 3.0 average." Pink Anna was relieved. She was getting those grades, but she shared two classes with Pink Joy. She will ask her for help to raise her GPA. It would honor Master.

After the first test came back, Kim set up her study groups for six of the most vulnerable students; each study group could have more students. During the first study groups for each class, Kim detected which submissives had a desire to get better grades. Kim sent a group text. "From Goddess, conference call 19:30 tonight xxx-xxxx.

"I wanted to get us all together so that everyone is on the same page with Dr. B's classes. I am going to send all of you a text; your submissive's rating is type one through four. Type One is your student is doing well, two are doing good, but can do better, type three are marginal students, but I believe I can make the case that they are willing to get better grades. Type four are students that don't give a damn about schoolwork; expect them to be dismissed from Dr. B's classes. We only want the people who want to be here. For those students, I suggest meetings with the profs or TA's for their other classes."

Kim was very depressed after she sent the last text. Hot Coca was her solace for the night. She expected some washouts, but the rate for this semester was far higher than any other semester. Dr. B was shocked to see empty seats after the second test was turned in. Dr. B looked to Kim for an explanation. "Dr. B these are the people who wanted to stay in your class."

Dr. B went to Sanderson Hall to speak to Pink Joy's master. "I have never had this many withdrawals for my classes. I came up here to find out if Kim is a good TA or not."

"Dr. B, I think Pink Joy should answer that question as she is in your classes."

"Dr. B, Goddess is the best; she is hard but fair to all of her students. We all know what she expects of us, and we know all we have to do is ask, and she will help any of us. Most of the study groups didn't care. Each one of those students is eating away at her; she knows there will be more soon."

Master John inserted, "Dr. B, if I may when the Masters had a conference call with her concerning this matter, she was letting all of us know where each student stood. She had four categories, two of which gave the student the benefit of the doubt. It has been my observation that she motivates her students to be better people. I have never heard a negative thing said against her. All of those students that withdrew brought it upon themselves by not asking for help. All she wanted was the slightest reason to keep them in your class. I echo Pink Joy; she is the best, ask anyone on campus."

"Anyone on campus? She is that well known, and that well-liked?"

As the semester rolled on, Hope became a more authoritative figure to Kim, often issuing orders, not suggestions. Later Hope told Kim to bring Pink Joy into her orbit. Kim was glad to hear that Hope was coming for Christmas break. When Kim picked Hope up from the airport, she noticed something strange, Hope had the same College ID that Kim had. "Oh Kim, I guess I forgot to tell you that Dr. B is my Daddy, and Master said He would loan me out for a few weeks every year. I am an honorary member of the college. I will explain all when we get to your cottage."

When Hope unpacked her cross-country skis, Kim saw they were the same emerald green as hers, but while Kim proudly sported the outline of Ireland on hers, Hope had an odd design.

"Kim, I have to tell you about a few things that have happened to me since you left Ireland. I was lost, didn't know what to do with my life. Then I saw the path I needed to take for my life. "Three female cousins, two male cousins and I were sold at a slave auction. Uncle Foster, the cruelest Master of the whole family purchased me. He decided to pierce me on my clit hood and place three rings on each cunt lip. As Master, he put me on the rack and turned the wheel until my muscles were about to tear. He loved hearing me scream. Slaves have no privacy, no doors for bedroom or bathrooms, cameras everywhere and I get to sleep on the floor because I am a new slave. I have not attained any rewards yet. Master wanted me to ask you if I could sleep by the fireplace on the floor.

"After that is what he called, 'the test of wills.' I did not understand what he meant. It turns out I was to service our entire family, but I soon found out he meant orgasm denial. Sometimes he used ice cubes in my pussy to cool me down; other times Master chained me to the wall so I could not play with myself. After a week, he told me to spread my legs wide and hold my cunt lips apart, even though they had weights attached to the rings. Then he stuck a violet wand deep into my pussy, and he forced five orgasms. I passed out and was carried to bed. Eighteen hours of sleep later my arms and legs still felt like jello. Someone had to feed me my porridge and soup to eat. Slaves don't eat the same kind of food as people do.