Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It really says, that? You will be here with me Mistress?"

"I will be here, I insist. I will guide you through the interview. Until our lawmakers change the language of our law, it says we can't discriminate against you because you are a different race or have a different belief system."

When the journalist arrived the following day, Goddess took charge. "I will give you the scoop of a lifetime but under my terms. You will be interviewing Lynn, a new student here. Hera, her Mistress, will be in charge of the interview. Lynn will answer any questions truthfully. Hera will tell you to move on or rephrase your question. This is to be an informative interview, but if you try to sensationalize it, you will rue the day. College is a very new experience for Lynn. You may want to find out what the meaning of her name is, and her majors. Keep it light. Once she is relaxed, we can move to life's goals and her mission."

As a freshman journalist, getting a front-page byline is not something you pass up. He didn't understand why Lynn was so special; college is a new experience for most people. His job was to keep the interview running smoothly.

"Lynn, he is going to record your voice, and show people what you look like. I have approved of this. Don't pay any attention to these devices unless we instruct you to. Just talk like normal."

"Hello Lynn, tell me about yourself, what do you like to do? Are you excited about starting school? What are your majors?"

"Hello, my name is Lynn. Mother Earth told me you humans most likely couldn't pronounce my real name. Lynn means waterfall; you see I am a Nymph, not a human. Our whole realm knows of Goddess, she is our protector. Nature is under threat as never before; Mother Earth has sent us all to get help from humans. My majors are Water Management, Earth Sciences, and one other I have not decided yet.

"Nymphs die when their Spirit dies. Goddess tells me I will need to make many friends; I look forward to that. I will need everyone's help so I can learn. I hope they will help me as I said I will die without their help."

"What can our readers do to help you, Lynn?"

"Our need is great; I fear not all of us will survive. Be mindful of what you throw away, and where you put it. Our oceans are cesspools, my river is becoming more and more toxic. Being separated from it wounds my soul." This comment caught Kim and Hera off guard.

The interview went on for another hour. Pictures were taken. Before he left Hera said, "If you make her a freak, I will cut your balls off with a melon baller and enjoy every minute of it. That is not a threat, but a certainty."

"Yes Ma'am."

The article was a full front-page spread; the editor could not be happier. Full-color pictures of Lynn could not conceal her natural beauty. The article was very popular, it had to be reprinted twice. Lynn made many friends. Ivy was right there to guide her through human customs. Sex was one custom she did not need help with."

Kim took Lynn aside and whispered into her ear. "You would do that for me, Goddess?"

"Talk to your people about it, let me know if I can help."

Lynn brought the idea to Mother Earth in the form of worship. Mother Earth approved, but She never does anything on a small scale. She realized that for Her daughter's sake, some human technology must be used. This distressed her, but she loved Her daughter.

Kim was finishing her PowerPoint presentation to the authorities. "That is about it ladies and gentlemen. Lynn is on her Spiritual journey. This will be an intimate time for her so we can't deny her this time. I am sure all of us had these moments in our own Spiritual journey and treasures them.

The students in Ivy and Lynn's dorm were cheering as the signs went up. Movie Marathon at Goddess's cottage 20:00 on Friday, sign up for food and bring a five-dollar entry fee. Now that whore had her newly acquired laptop, she had the whole house wired with 4K Big screen TVs with surround sound speakers in every room, which produced a finer listening experience than any movie theater. Lynn was saddened when she couldn't go to the party with her friends, then it happened, she got a summons.

Lynn was in Wonderland, her goddess, Mother Earth had summoned her. A rare occurrence indeed, but Lynn was uniting two realms. Lynn stood in awe as she saw Mother Earth grow the transparent crystalline lattice which would contain Lynn's sacred spirit river. Some man-made filters and some recycling pumps to complete the massive aquarium type structure. Since cutting boards would be abhorrent to Mother Earth, she magically grew living ivy bunkbeds, stronger than anything man could make, and soft as a cloud. Over time the balance would be restored, and the filters and pumps could be replaced, but the solar array and collector that provided electricity stayed; Mother Earth approved.

When the inspectors came, one pulled out a knife to test the bed. Lynn stepped in front of him and said, "If you need to use a cutting device, it must be strong enough. Cutting wood is forbidden. I will compromise by having the men's ice hockey team test it out. They will tell you if they fear for their safety."

"She is right Jim. Judging by weight is more accurate anyway." Each player reported their weight before ascending the ladder. Soon five were on the bed with no sign of giving; the number on the calculator swelled. Before long, the entire team had ascended, and the inspector was encouraged to join in. There was now more than a ton of dead weight on the very small bed.

It's very comfortable up here, you pass; this will not fall anytime soon."

Lynn said, "We will die together, inspector."

When all were assembled in Ivy's room, she looked at her bed, a full four-poster bed with spiraling ivies going up to the ceiling and a full foliage canopy. Ivy said "That doesn't look very comfortable," not thinking who engineered it.

Kim frowned, "At least try it for my sake Ivy."

Ivy grudgingly climbed up the ladder and laid down. Silence.

Kim said, "Ivy, are you OK? Ivy are you awake?"

Lynn put a blanket over Ivy. Kim said, "OK Lynn, spill it, what happened?"

"Cloud sleep is the best, the cloud envelopes you, and the ivy is living, so it conforms to her body. When the cloud and the ivy get used to her, the cloud will be her pillow and hold heat in, insolating her from the cold. She won't even need a blanket soon. I doubted my Divine Spirit once, just once." Lynn broke out in a full, child-like smile.

Mother Earth stood in the shadows waiting; at 02:00 she appeared in Ivy and Lynn's room. She approached Ivy. "I bless this child. She has taken my daughter as hers, even when she is not our kind. I permit the two to share the spirit, two hearts beating as one, and the spirit to unite. One will balance the other in times of trouble; they will never be apart. Sleep in peace little one; let the cloud remove all stress from your body."

Next, she summoned herself to Kim's bedside. "I bless this child. Kim, I give you insight into our realm. I give you a direct link to Me, our realms need to be united and live in harmony. We so desperately need your help. We need to clean what is foul, to restore balance or die. I give you a small sample of magic power as a token of appreciation.

David and Hera were next. I give you knowledge of parenting, and disciplining a Nymph, but most of all to have the power of empathy so you know how my daughter is feeling. If you have any doubts, go to Ivy. When all awoke each knew which blessings they have received. Kim was shaken, magic meant power, the time for action is now.