Kim Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you saw on my skis was his crest; it is on all His property, all my clothes have it, and I have a large firebrand right on my ass, a tattoo artist filled it in with color. Now for the odd part. Master wants me to continue with my incestuous sex, so I am sure Daddy will be fucking me at least twice a day, and on weekends there will be faculty orgies. I am sure you and Pink Joy will get invited. The odd part is that during the casual time I am your Mistress due to my relationship with Daddy. When I am in slave mode, I am even lower than Pink Anna. Master tell slaves what to think."

"Well Hope, I don't know what say. Why did you want to be a slave?"

"Kim, I was so lost. Master has given me discipline, a roof over my head and one or two meals a day. I might add here if I am late for a meal, the other slaves will eat my food. Who cares if I am treated like trash as a slave? Your employer owns your ass whether you realize it or not, you need money to live somewhere, and to eat."

"What are these rewards?"

"For young slaves, they are little pieces of comfort, like a blanket; for senior slaves, they can be elaborate like a bed or radio or some other privilege. Slaves of all classes can have any or all of their rewards taken away in an instant."

"Well, you only have that small air mattress. You can sleep next to the fireplace with a quilt and a pillow."

"No, Goddess, that is too much. I am just a whore."

"You are questioning my edict? I have had enough backtalk from you. Over my knee now."

Goddess rolled up the hem of the slave's dress to her waist. "What is a whore like you doing wearing panties, and they are wet and smelly. Take them off immediately. You are not off to a good start, are you?" Helplessly slave surrendered her panties to Goddess.

"Open wide," Goddess said as she stuffed the panties into Hope's mouth. "My, My, what a work of art this brand is. What is this in your bunghole?

"Master is training me to do double and triple anal penetrations."

"That is coming out now, that act is for good whores."

"No, not that!" Smack, Smack, Smack echoed throughout the house. Goddess was only beginning, the worst was to come.

Dr. B opened the door midway through the punishment. "I thought I might have to resort to this, but not this quickly." Dr. B affixed a glass beaded dog collar around Hope's neck and snapped the padlock shut. He went outside for a moment.

"Well, whore, I threw the key into the snow. We may find it by April if some animal doesn't eat it before then. What caused this?"

"She defied me when I gave her sleeping arrangements. This whore was wearing knickers and was hiding the fact she was getting pleasure from a vibrating butt plug. I took it out and let her pay the price for her regression and transgressions in her training."

"Quite right! Cancel all benefits she has by being my daughter. She is always your slave when she is here. She will never hear her first name spoken again. When you finish, I have a belt that I want to use on her tender flesh." By now Dr. B was taping a small piece of paper next to an identical dog collar that read: "Slut/whore/cunt."

"Take the whore; my arm is ready to fall off." Goddess unceremoniously dumped whore to the ground.

Dr. B doubled up his belt and lashed out on the thighs and ass of the cunt. For whore, it was not the pain that was the worst but disappointing her Masters. It did not take long for Uncle Foster to hear the news; an extension to her visit is necessary to promote her slave training.

Pink Joy did exceedingly well in Dr. B's classes to the point Dr. B had to write two recommendations and asked that she receive one of the lottery slots on his third class. As a Freshman that was quite a coup. At the end of the semester, Master John added two stars to Joy's collar and one to Anna's. He went on to say, "Both of you have given me great honor, you show your integrity at all times. Anna, I have to commend you on your improving grades over the semester. The stars denote advancement to give you an upgraded collar. Three stars advance you."

Pink Joy and Anna decided to schedule all of their classes in the morning; it would give them large blocks of time to study and relax. At the beginning of the winter semester, Pink Anna came rushing into the dorm room and leaped into Master John's arms, "Master, look at my pictures on my phone."

The first picture was a shot of the lottery board and Master John recognized the name of Dr. B's class name. The second picture showed #1, Pink Joy. The third picture said #175 Pink Anna, "I got a slot in the lottery which puts me in Joy's class with Dr. B. Master. I promise to work hard to get a recommendation from him." The course was more in-depth than the other two; it combined the winter and the spring semester.

"I know you will Anna. You will also upgrade your collar in May. I will need to think of something special for both of you."

Crime around town dropped to near zero. The Masters and Mistresses had signed a pact to protect each other; the slaves and the subs were viciously loyal. Mistresses normally walked around school in their appropriate attire, often with their sub in tow, and had two pairs of handcuffs along with a crop or cane.

If an outsider would make a sexually explicit move to another sub, he would be gang tackled, be stripped, cuffed and tied over furniture for target practice with a given weapon of torture. The sub had the option to include a basket of twenty clothespins. The police response would be amazingly slow. Intercourse was forbidden that would bring the tormentors down to his level.

If the offender was a sub, all hell would break out. They would be immediately disowned. No bail would be forthcoming, and the sub now no longer had a place to stay, so they would stay in jail for the rest of the term, failing all courses. The Masters and Mistresses, and Kim were free to impart edge play for the rest of the term. Only the elite Masters would make the sub beg to come, only to wish he never did so as the Master exposed his wrath on the sub.

One night twenty-five subs, each of which had a 3.50 or better GPA came to the cottage. "Goddess, we come here to plead our case. When we were young, we were disciplined and that sated our needs. Now we all ace out schoolwork and the only thing we get is praise. We all have a hole in our soul. We need you to go to our owners so we can find a way to convert our good behavior into a mutually decided goal that is extreme, public, humiliating, degrading and for us to be treated worse than a two-bit whore taking on all comers from every sport and club this school has to offer. I am told the Science club is particularly adept at this."

"What do you want me to do girls?"

"Talk to all of our owners and tell them of our joint need. I am in the College of Engineering, fifth in my class. Good grades are assumed, but I get totally ignored. What I would give to have my Master take me and give me a good old-fashioned harsh caning on my cunt, ass, and back, making a blazing design. I couldn't sit down for a week unless my profs forced me to sit on my welts during class."

At this mental image, several of the girls shrieked in ecstasy and lifted the hems of their skirts and squirted their juices across the room. "I see some of you have a passionate feeling on this topic. I will talk to all of your Masters, and Mistresses and urge them in this direction. I doubt any would want to ravage you tonight, but in time you may have your need fulfilled."

When Dr. B heard of this meeting, he got a wicked idea. Kim had been good for far too long. Kim's wrists were shackled overhead to what looked like a six-foot-wide handlebar with a chain running down the side. Her legs were shackled to a metal that was attached to a winch. Dr. B found an extra-large suction cup dildo and positioned the tip at the opening of her pussy. Joy took a seat to watch the festivities. At first, they just waited, watching Kim sag unto the dildo.

"Dr. B, this is taking too long. Make her do full splits and take that suction cup into her slit. Use the bullwhip to make her jump." Dr. B circled around her back and ripped off Kim's skirt and panties. "Nice, very nice," Dr. B said as his hands traveled over the curvature of her ass. "However, it is too pale. We will need to fix that."

"Kim you have a very good and clever sub."

"I have spent enough time with my head between her legs that I get to know what she needs. There have been times when I called Masters and Mistresses to organize a full-blown, day-long gang bang. She becomes a sex-starved, single-minded feral cat if she is treated right."

Dr. B put an extreme amount of chilled lube in Kim's cunt then lowered the chain so Kim could fuck the dildo. "Come on, I don't have all day; time to practice your splits, and I want your thighs touching the floor." Strike, Strike. "Nice, the bullwhip has its own unique way to mark the victim with such beauty. What design do you suggest Joy?"

"A starburst pattern, My Lord. She has not had one of those for a long time. The whore will cum in waves and will be proud to show off all the juice pouring from her obscenely open mound."

Kim's power was growing in the community although she almost never used it. She thought it was her duty as a Goddess to set an example and look beyond the classroom to the community at large. She would go before the city council often to propose new ideas. She proposed to section off one-quarter of the stadium and turn it into a soup kitchen and homeless shelter. There was some debate on food safety, sanitation and security, but all those problems would be worked out in committee.

Kim's biggest, and the best idea was electric car rechargers. Weather was unpredictable and treacherous. Every car in the parking lot had a survival kit with it. When the council found out a ten-minute charge could get a family safely home, everyone was for it. Kim's vision included the shopping mall, the cinema, and around campus. Due to the limited spots, one needed to move their car as soon as they were notified by text. Fines were steep and climbed with every violation that could wind up with a network-wide ban. Kim and Dr. B were the first ones to get the chargers.

You simply couldn't miss Kim's car. She and Dr. B got the same car. Both opted not to have the back-row seats in favor of more storage, and both had bun warmers, but that is about where the similarities ended. Kim's car was totally tripped out with almost all the extras the carmaker had including two more batteries, a hot spot of its own, GPS, top-end stereo, surround sound, of course, DVR that you could download movies onto. There was a sensor to detect if the windshield needed deicing and many more. Kim's favorite option was the remote starter so her car would be warm when she got in.

The province gave her a plate that said GODDESS. Her sparkling emerald green car was lovingly called The Chariot. It was a beautiful day, sunny with a coat of virgin snow on the trees. Maintenance was trying hard to clear the walkways. Most everyone was on ski's going to or from classes. As Kim pulled into her space, she was swarmed by twenty subs with terrorized looks. All pointed to the other side of the quad. Kim was unprepared for what she saw, but she took charge of the situation. One thing Kim had learned being a Goddess was to be prepared and know more than your opponent thinks you know.

It was a senior Mistress, and graduate student almost ready to defend her thesis. Kim got some items out of her car she thought she would never have the need to use them; the subs followed her. The Mistress was attacking a male and female sub for sport. They could not stand up and their limbs moved unnaturally. It was clear that several bones were broken, and more would soon follow.

Kim had been practicing in some martial arts as well as having core workouts with a strength and fitness trainer. Kim gave a fearsome right cross to the face, blood spurting from mouth and nose; you could hear the crunch. The subs cringed; many looked away. This was followed by a solid left to the gut, which expelled all air, doubled over, then felled the Mistress. Kim picked her up and spun her like a top over her head. Soon the Mistress was puking her guts out. Kim tossed her in the snowbank, grabbed both wrists and raised them to her shoulders before cuffing the Mistress. Kim ripped her panties off, her cunt was now buried in snow. Mistress tried to move only to feel Kim's boot on her back. "Did I say you could stand up whore? It's a waste of energy for a cunt like you."

"Call 9-1-1. One female, one male, multiple fractures, and one female with a broken nose, and dislocated shoulders. At least the snow is clotting the blood." Kim called over to the two sluts she saw the first day she met Joy. Carry her to class. You can warm up her whore hole with your fingers if you want.

Kim was the talk of the town. No one could believe someone as small as she could manhandle someone so much bigger than she was. The blood and the puke stained ground was evidence of the utter defeat. The Mistress had broken the contract, but this time in reverse. Kim was glad to see the subs come to the aid of their fellow comrades.

There would be no dissertation, no graduation, only the training ground for the highest bidder at the auction block. Kim had a problem; part of the contract was that a sub would be disowned. It would not be proper for Kim to own her. After a long talk with Dr. B he agreed to own her, only to disown her. Whore came up with an answer. "Goddess, Uncle Foster is down a slave now that I am in your service. Could he be a bidder at the auction?"

Spring had sprung, the season was in its full vibrant colors. The students left only to have new ones to replace them. The hemlines gradually inched higher as the year progressed. Kim was glad for all that graduated, although her students wouldn't graduate for two more years. Kim had the summer off, but she still checked in on her charges. Whore graduated also; she was a senior slave now. She had her own bed, she was a major audiophile, so Kim allowed her a stereo and a phone. Kim was amazed at how much better her music sounded. She had a phone so Kim could keep track of her. Whore was working toward a laptop. As Kim was drinking some tea, Kim heard a loud constant rapping on the front door. Outside Pink Anna was jumping up and down.

Kim nearly ripped the door off its hinges. "What the hell do you want! Oh my, oh my, that's exquisite. Come in, come in, I want details."

"Look, Goddess, it's Mother of Pearl."

"You know what this mean don't you girls?"

"What Goddess?"

"Master John does not want the world to view you as pink scraps of leather. He considers you jewels. Great grades, no slouching, betrayal is unthinkable. No missteps. No make-up unless he says so. Master John is the only master on campus who lets his subs be better people who can make mistakes. That makes both of you special. Think about that sometime. He only builds you up for success. He would not give you those collars if you could not live up to the expectations."

Kim had a disastrous day; she should be sunning herself and screwing her boyfriend on nice sunny beaches right now. Instead, she got dumped; no holiday and admin dumped a stack of disciplinary files on her desk.

A frail, timid waif of a creature approached the cottage, weighing all of seventy-five pounds soaking wet. The tapping was light, Joy would not have heard it if she was not up to get drinks. Joy answered the door and the radiant being did not want to enter the domicile.

"Is my home not good enough for a slut like you? You will sit in that chair and not even think about moving until I say so."

"But."

The slap could be heard across the room. She scurried across the room to the chair. Could this day get any worse?

Joy could not believe how rude Kim was to her guest. Kim ate her food in silence.

Kim said, "Joy could you have Hera, David, and that new girl in your class to come here."

"Yes, Goddess."

"What name do you go by slut?"

"I think it would be easiest for the humans to call me Lynn. It means waterfall, Goddess."

"Joy could you let the others in please?"

"Right, there is really no right way to say this. Tonight's meeting will be the oddest, and most secretive meeting you will be in. I need everyone to sign a non-disclosure agreement without knowing why. This includes the whore and Anna. If you don't feel comfortable with that, you can leave." This piqued the interest of all around. Soon, all the forms were signed and dated.

"You girl, what is your name?"

"Ivy, Goddess."

"OK, now you are weirding me out."

"Ivy, doesn't Lynn have radiant hair? Could you brush it for me?" The first stroke exposed Lynn's pointy ears.

"Goddess, I don't understand," said Anna

"Explain Lynn."

As you can see, I am not a human, I am a Nymph. Nature is under attack; my people die when their spirit dies. Otherwise, we are immortal. We need expert humans to help us. Goddess is well known throughout my realm. She is the protector of the defenseless. I have had many spells cast on me, so I could live with you."

"Now Lynn, do you know why I treated you the way I did?"

"No, Goddess."

"You were so timid and shy I could see someone needed to show you direction. Sorry for the slap, but I had to establish strict rules from the start, starting with when you can speak. You seemed a good candidate to be a submissive. Now, every submissive is in need a Master; I suspect that David and Hera will last beyond school. To that end, I thought they could own you as a submissive. However, this school has a policy that freshmen live in dorms, that is why Ivy is here. For freshman year you will be under a probationary contract with Master David and Mistress Hera, during which time they have the option to sell you with my permission. So does submissive candidate Lynn wish to have a roommate with the name of Ivy and a Mistress by the name of Hera?"

Hera said, "What does my name have to do with anything?"

"Mistress, in Greek Mythology. Hera was the goddess of the gods, so she was a very powerful person. You having her namesake is very appropriate. A nymph with a roommate with the name of Ivy goes without saying. Mother Earth has decreed that our training must be realm wide. My spells for me were simple as I am a humanoid; some had to become shapeshifters or illusionists. I am glad I can tell the difference. I mean what girl would want a dirty Centaur's paws all over her, or a glyph's tongue for that matter."

"That is the downside for this situation Hera, even I think she is "Hot". For her own safety, we need to encourage her to go to places in groups, and to make friends. Her nature tends to lead her to have no problems with every cock and pussy on campus."

"Lynn, I want you to restrain yourself from your magic unless under the direst situation. Let humans protect you. It is called friendship. Unfortunately, the best way to protect you is to expose you. Do you trust me, Lynn?"

Hera interjected, "If she is going to be in my charge, I think I should know what you are thinking."

"The power of the press Hera. Shine a light on the darkness. The school will rally around her, and not cast her out. We will need that when we do a project to clean up our environment so our friend here can live. You will be here for the interview. She will make her plea for us to be more environmentally friendly. I will add some guff about this school does not discriminate between race, color or creed."

"Oh, that's good, our law does not mention being human; your race is Nymph. We cannot rule you out because of that. She will soon find out who her friends are. Ivy will have to report any unsavory people to me. Many will view you as a freak to begin with Lynn. Goddess and I will not permit that. The people who want to know you sincerely will come forward. The ones that persist will be wearing a cherry red ass, compliments of yours truly. Goddess is charging me to always have your well-being first and foremost. In return, you need to resist casting your magic."