Kim Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter two.
2.9k words
4.6
8.3k
21
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers

All characters are 21 and older.

Kim

Chapter #2

After swimming in the pool I needed another bottle of water and Kim and I went inside and dried off our bodies. There was not much in the fridge so she picked up her bra and panties off the floor as well as my boxers and we walked across the compound to my apartment where I had more food and beverages. We did not bother getting dressed as we both needed a shower to get the chlorine from the pool off of us. The shower was small and only one of us could fit at a time so I let Kim shower first and when she was done I showered and when I stepped out she had a razor and some conditioner in hand. Now earlier I had shaved my face and she pointed to my groin. Time for some manscaping I guess and I stood with my legs about two feet apart and she proceeds to shave the base of my shaft as well as my testicles. I let her do this and she was amazingly quick about it.

Kim still kneeling looked over her work and when satisfied she swatted me on the butt and said," Rinse off, and then we can have something for lunch. We will need to get some shopping done as we will be moving into the main house and it will be ours and not a museum to mom and dad. I love them, but it has been too long and it is well past the time for you to become the man of the house. The apartment we will keep as a game and computer area and when or if we have company over they can stay here for privacy reasons if needed. I went to grab a pair of boxers and she shook her head no," I want you to go commando from now on as the look of your cock going down the leg of your pants will drive women crazy." so I just pulled on a pair of snug-fitting jeans and a pearl snap shirt with a pair of socks and my boots. She pulled on a dress with just panties under it and we went to the truck to go to town.

"Kim I can not believe all this is happening and I am so glad you have moved home. Where are we going first?" I asked her.

"Just go to the Mall as just about everything we need for clothing and bedding will be there. We can grab lunch and start looking into a couple of local designers. We should make it fully our home. The kitchen and bathrooms are over fifty years old and dated. I want the Master Suite all new." she suddenly stopped talking and looked at me," I am sorry as I have not even thought about the finances and the time it would cost for all this and was just daydreaming out loud." she added.

I did not drive to the Mall, but to a designer, I was friends with since High School. He had a shop in town and as I parked he was just coming out and locking the door." Jacob, I hate to stop you if you are busy." I said as we shook hands," I need a job done and you know me better than most."

"I can pull the blueprints out of the office later, but tonight Andrea and I have to go to dinner with her folks. Talk later." and he almost sprinted to his truck.

"How long have you had this in mind?" Kim asked me.

After Mom and Dad passed Jacob's family offered to redesign for me as Jacob was in school back then and wanted him to show them what had learned," He has the original blueprints and has been working on a few versions and yes the Kitchen, Den, and the Master Suite complete was a very nice bathroom. I know whatever he has will be an updated ranch-style home and not a mid-century modern or anything that would look like one of the modern designs." I told Kim as we climbed back into the truck and drove to the Mall to get her some clothes and personal items.

Kim slid her right hand up and down my right thigh bringing me to a semi-erection and when we parked at the Mall she slid out and kissed me on the lips as she wrapped her arms around me. I pulled out my wallet and pulled out my credit card and handed it to her and said," Get what you need or just want while I head over to the Electronics stores and look for some more parts so I can build you a nice rig. I will meet you in the food court in three hours."

"Ok I will see you then and I want dinner out tonight on the way home!" Kim said as I watched her swing her hips as she walked away and I will admit I like watching her walking away.

I walked across the street to the big computer parts store and ordered a full security system for inside and outside the house as an upgrade. Kim was getting a new laptop as well as a killer tower with matching thirty-two-inch displays as well as a nice 5.2 channel surround sound setup. I got a few things for myself and started planning the basement as it was going to be another Primary Suite as well as a safe room in case there was any reason we would need to use it for our protection. I did see some women taking time looking at me or it was just my imagination as I killed time until it was time to meet Kim and I made my way to the Mall food court a little early. The Mall was packed, but I found a table near the middle of the food court and sat down and played a few games on my phone as I waited for Kim.

She came up to me with a small pink bag and a few larger bags from the main clothing stores and I got up and we walked to the truck," I hope you like what I bought?" she questioned and without looking I placed her bags in the truck box. Driving out of the parking lot she lifted her hips and removed her panties and she started stroking my cock that was pointed down my right thigh bringing me to an erection." God, I love doing this to you and feeling how hard it becomes. I have wanted you for so long and with the assholes, I dated and my now ex-husband being abusive. I can not wait to see where we are going for dinner." she said as she continued to rub her hand up and down my erection.

"Do you remember the local honky-tonk I used to hang out at?" I asked as she gripped my erection.

She squeezed more firmly as she said," I do and the guys in skin-tight jeans and the women wearing jeans and blouses that looked to be painted on were so tight."

"Now they are a dinner and dance place and still a fun place to go. I have a small investment in the place so let's go there for dinner." I said as I drove towards the location. We arrived quickly and as I slid out the door Kim slipped out next to me and wrapped her right arm around my left side. It was obvious neither of us was wearing underwear, but we did not care as we walked in and were directed to a table near the dance floor by a young waitress.

"Alex it has been a month of Sundays since you walked through the doors!" she said as she looked me up and down and it was obvious her eyes lingered on my waist." We have grilled ribeye and baked potatoes tonight and the band is going to be on stage in about thirty minutes if you and your date will be staying for a while tonight." She added as she waited for us to sit down.

I pulled the chair out for Kim and as she was seated I slid between the waitress and the table and sat down myself," The ribeyes make them rare and the baked potatoes we want lots of butter, chives, and some sour cream. Toss some seasoned green beans on the side and a small basket of fresh dinner rolls with some butter if you would please." I said as she turned and swayed her hips as she walked away.

Kim said," She is hot, and the things I could do to her!" as she leaned forward.

I nodded my head and had a slight smile on my lips.

"Damn you have had her in bed," Kim said as she fanned herself as the waitress walked back with two bottles of beer. Now the top three snaps of her tight blouse were unsnapped and as she bent over from the waist she gave me time to admire the look down her blouse and then did the same to Kim. My sister was bold and softly asked the waitress," I know you have been with my date and I like what I see as well." as Kim leaned forward.

"Alex and I have been "close" friends for a few years and to answer your remark will just smile and say you are going to be a lucky woman when the time comes." she said as she looked down at Kim's breasts." Do you play for both teams?" she added and wrote a note and slipped it to Kim before going back to work.

Kim read the note and folded it up and handed it to me," Do not read it right now, but after we get home I will have to do something."

I leaned back and I knew the waitress was bisexual and the way she was playing with us it would be a fun time for us all, however, I did not say anything as I felt myself starting to get hard just thinking of watching her face between my sisters' thighs. It did not take long and dinner was placed on the table and a glass of iced tea replaced the beer. The ribeyes were cooked with a dash of salt and pepper and nothing else as they were rare and juicy. The rest of the meal was just as good and I watched Kim dive into her plate like a hungry wolf and not a dainty lady. Once we were finished eating I stood up and stretched and told Kim," I need to hit the restroom and I will be right back."

"I need to do the same,'' she said and I went to the Men's Room as I noticed the waitress follow Kim into the Ladies' room. I took care of business and as I made my way back to the table the Bus Boy had cleared the table and Kim was taking a little longer in the Ladies' room than I expected.

The four-piece band was taking the stage and started playing a relaxing couple of songs as there were still people eating dinner. They sounded well and I liked the blues country style they played. I looked at my watch and it had been over twenty minutes as Kim walked towards the table and her face and neck were flushed red." I hope you did not have any trouble." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Nothing too rough and just some girl talk. Now, what do you say you take me out to the dance floor and push me around the sawdust for a while." Kim said as I stood up and we made our way to the empty dance floor.

We danced for some time and the waitress came up and smiled as Kim handed her my credit card and the waitress leaned in and said something I could not hear. We danced another song and the waitress slipped my credit card into my back left pocket and patted my left cheek as she told me to have a good night and then went back to work. No one seemed to notice this and I smiled at Kim as I nodded my head towards the door as we danced our way outside to the truck. Once in the truck, Kim kept caressing my cock bringing me back to an erection and I slipped my right hand up between her legs at a light and slipped my ring finger between her inner labia and up across her clitoris bringing a moan from her lips. The light turned green and I stuck the finger into my mouth and savored her flavor.

As soon as we were out of town she pulled her dress off and cuddled back against me. Since it was dark there was no way for anyone to see her being nude. "God this feels so naughty riding in naked in public," Kim said as her hands went to unbuckle my pants.

"Sis I need to keep my mind on the road. Wait till we get to the gate and I will take care of you then as I can not wait." I said as she started to rub her breasts and her scent started to fill the cab of the truck. I kept the truck at the speed limit and as soon as I made the turn off the main road it did not take long to get to the gate. Once the gate closed I got out of the truck and stripped nude. There was a three-quarter moon out and the grass was soft. I was so horny like she was I told her," Get on your hands and knees NOW!" as I knelt behind her and under the moonlight, I slipped the head of my cock between her labia to find her hot and wet. I pressed myself forward and slowly entered her.

Without lube, I took my time until her natural wetness had covered my throbbing hard cock. I reached up and gripped her hips and buried myself deeply as possible inside her pussy and she screamed out with all she had into the night. There was no lovemaking, but like two lustful beasts in the darkness we fucked. I pounded into her without mercy or thought to her pleasure. Her body rocked back and forth under me as we fucked until I pushed her forward and flipped her over. Kim lay in the moonlight with her legs spread wide as I drove myself into her and felt the base of my shaved cock press against her engorged clitoris bringing forth scream after scream from her. I leaned back still inside her and pulled her chest to mine as we fucked and she suddenly went rigid and her fingers dug into my back.

"Fuck me you bastard I have to feel your cock explode in my fucking cunt!" she screamed again as I felt her fingernails dig into my back.

I continued and she rocked her hips against me keeping her clitoris against my pubic bone. She lost muscle control as she again screamed out at the top of her lungs as she orgasmed and I felt my orgasm close. I thought of pulling out, but I pushed her onto her back and as she wrapped her legs back around my hips I shoved myself as deep as possible, and into the night I looked up and bellowed as I came. Jet after jet of my thick semen pumped as deep into my sister's cunt. I did not pull out as I felt her body convulse under me as she orgasmed feeling me explode into her.

I did not pull out of her but rolled us over with me on my back and she was laid down on my chest. Her breast pushed against my chest by her body weight as we both slowly regained our composure. The warm summer air and the moonlight made the act of us fucking seem natural. Time seemed to stand still as we lay there and just enjoyed each other's bodies. I became flaccid and slipped out of her. Our combined fluids covered my crotch and we did not care.

"God Alex you are a fantastic fuck. I thought we would make it to the house, but damn I can not think of a more perfect first fuck. Just us as pure as nature doing what our bodies desired." Kim said as she kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back and held her body tight against mine." Let me get the blanket out from behind the seat so we do not make a mess on the leather seat." I said as I sat up and Kim rolled off me and laid on her back. The moonlight made her look like a wanton Goddess as I walked to the truck and spread the blanket across the seat before helping her walk on very unsteady legs until she slipped in and I gathered up my clothing and placed it in the bed of the truck. Once inside the truck, Kim started caressing my slippery cock and leaned down and sucked on me as I let the truck idle towards my apartment.

This is the end of chapter two and I hope you enjoyed it.

Kim Sister

Alex Brother

Jacob Designer

Waitress Unnamed

Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers