Kim Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter three.
3.6k words
4.55
6.1k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers

Kim

Chapter 3

We made it to the apartment and I gathered our clothing out of the truck before we walked in and fell into bed. I was drained and Kim was still a bit wobbly on her legs and we fell asleep. I awoke the next morning to find Kim still awake so I made us coffee and read the note the waitress gave Kim.

"I know he is your brother as we have been with each other many times and I want to have fun with you as well as him. Call me anytime and I will come to visit and we will have a great time." it had her phone number.

Kim woke up and walked into the kitchen and kissed me." My god you were a wild man last night and I love the way you took my body out in the night air. Feel free to have me anywhere and anytime you want to have me." Kim said as she sipped her coffee. "I need a shower as I smell like a nasty girl who has been fucked hard and gone to sleep," she added with a laugh.

"I read the note the waitress handed you and remembered the smile you had when you read it. Are you interested in having sex with her?" I asked.

Kim looked at me and said," Hell yes I want to fuck her. Think about her on your face and fucking me and then watching her eat my pussy as you fuck her tight little pussy. I can see so many fun times happening, but now I have to get a shower and so do you. I will make a proper breakfast afterward."

I went to the bathroom and turned on the tiny shower and let her go first and once she was done I took mine as she started breakfast for us. It was a simple one of scrambled eggs a slice of ham and buttered toast. Nothing special, but still it was really good. I checked the clock on the wall and it was after eleven in the morning so I called Jacob and asked him to come over later in the day if he was not too busy and he said he could be out after lunch and had a set of plans already complete for us to look over. I told him to call my cell first so we could be sure to be ready and have the compound gate open for him.

I helped Kim clean the kitchen and told her Jacob would be here in an hour or so and she went to the truck and gathered the shopping bags, but I did not see the small pink one. She dressed in a long dress with undergarments and I wore my normal work jeans and a snap-front western cut shirt and a pair of boots I cleaned up the bedroom a little to kill time before heading to the main house.

My phone rang while I was walking over to the main house and it was Jacob saying he was outside the gate and waiting. I hung up and opened the gate and watched him drive up and park in front of the main house. When he got out of the car he had a tube and a large portfolio with him. We shook hands and walked inside the house."What have you got to show me?" I asked.

Jacob unrolled the tube and using leather paperweights he laid out the new floor plan. It used one of the bedrooms to become an Office as well as updating the Primary Suite with all new fixtures. The kitchen, living room were going to be a total gut job and rebuilt to have an open floor plan. I liked the new layout and told him to include a basement remodel with another large living space along with a massive wet area for up to four people in a sauna/steam room, two toilets with dual vanity, and a shower large enough to support four people. Jacob sketched it out quickly and I agreed to the building plans, but I would find someone else to complete the basement.

"No trouble," Jacob said the remodel would take four to five months and as long as the living arraignment I had now worked he might be finished sooner," he said.

"I take it the budget is over one hundred thousand?" I said.

He just nodded his head and since I did not disagree he said," I will get the moving crews out here in two days. I suggest you save any personal items you will want from inside the home as everything else will be packed away into an onsite storage container and you will not have access to the unit as it will be secured." he said as he put everything away and got ready to leave.

I reached out and shook his hand and told him the gate would be on a timer and open at 06:00 and would close at 18:00 for our privacy. Jacob nodded his head and when he left I called my Money Manager and informed him I was going to be spending a lot of money on the house and he would be writing checks for it all. He told me there was more than enough to cover everything and to remodel the house without putting a dent in the savings.

Kim walked in just as Jacob was leaving as she walked in and I watched Jacob leave through the gate." How long till the remodel is completed?" she asked me as she undressed.

"Jacob says four to five months, but I feel more likey to eight months in case any issues arise with permits and contractors get backed up. Either way, I am not worried as his family has a great reputation for getting work completed.

Kim stripped and had her clothing on the counter so I did the same thing," Did you read the note the waitress gave me last night?" she asked me.

I nodded my head yes as I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her bringing our naked bodies against each other." Now that we have business out of the way what can I do to make you a happy woman this afternoon?" I asked her as I kissed the edges of her left ear and my strong hands gripped her firm backside.

"For one we can swim for a bit and then let me give you a full body massage later tonight after we go into town. There is a little hole in the wall store I want to visit as they create custom furniture I want to use when we get the basement built." Kim said as she kissed my neck and tried to get out of my grip.

I picked her up and she spread her legs around my hips with her arms around my neck opening her inner labia and rubbing her clitoris against my soft cock. I walked us over to the side of the pool and walked out onto the diving board and stepped off. Once in the water, we separated and I turned back and came up between her legs and wrapped her in my arms. We were in shoulder-deep water and Kim reached down between us and slipped the tip of my cock into herself. I held her in place and slowly started to pull her down onto my cock. Her pussy was so warm as we were surrounded by the cold water. We just held each other and the water supported most of her weight. This was a relaxing position.

"Alex," Kim said softly in my left ear," May I borrow the truck for the evening and get some things handled?" she asked.

"Sure anything you need. I can go through the house and mark what needs to be donated, kept, and what can be stored. This should take me most of the afternoon and I can always fix dinner for myself if you will not be home until late." I said as I lifted her off myself and we made our way to the pool stairs. Now being nude seemed natural and to think it had been under forty-eight hours since she had arrived home. I watched Kim climb the stairs and I followed her into the kitchen. I watched Kim pull her dress back on and I reached into the pocket of my jeans laying on the floor and handed her the keys to the truck. Even with a dress covering her backside I loved watching her walk away.

I sat and thought hard about the house as it was and what needed to be saved. I walked nude back across the compound and gathered up several packs of post-it notes to use to mark what was to stay in the house, what was to be donated, and lastly what was to be placed in storage for later. I had a quick snack and then pulled on a pair of shorts and sandals and went back to the main house and started marking what was to stay, donate, and be stored for future thought. The task took me most of the afternoon to finish up the task and the one-room I wanted everything left was the Office and a few things from mom's desk in the Dining Room. All the clothing and furniture as well as the entire kitchen except the cast iron cookware was to be donated. When I was finished the Sun had already gone down so I stripped down and dove into the pool and swam laps to work out and stretch my muscles to relax. Kim had still not called, but she was a grown woman who would be home when she was ready. I laid out in a lounge chair under the stars and reflected on the past relationship we shared and the possible futures we would now have with each other. I walked into the kitchen and folded up my shorts and left them on a chair as I turned off the lights and walked back to the apartment and laid down and went to sleep. Sometime during the night Kim came home and slipped into bed with me as I awoke with my arm around her torso. I looked over her shoulder at the alarm clock and it was around two-thirty in the morning so I went back to sleep holding her. The alarm sounded at seven and we both woke up and we showered separately before a quick breakfast.

"Last night I did a walkthrough of the house and marked what I wanted to do with all the items in the house and would like you to double-check for anything you want as well. I will get dressed and be out in the garage for most of the morning working on your car. I want to get it ready for you soon now that you are home." I said as I patted my sister on her soft backside.

"Okay when I am done I will meet you out there and see what Betty is looking like," Kim said as I walked away and got dressed.

Kim walked out of the apartment nude and I dressed in work closing including steel-toed boots and went to the garage. The Mustang was just as I had left it and I checked my shop e-mail and found out the interior was completed and ready to be delivered. I let them know I would be ready tomorrow afternoon and call first as I wanted to be in the shop and they needed to be let into the compound. It was getting late in the afternoon so I walked to the apartment and took a quick shower and then walked to the main house nude when I walked in Kim was watching a romance movie so I opened a bottle of wine and rolled up a blunt before going in and sitting the tray down on the table.

"I got my tagging done and had my shower a long time ago," she said as she stood up and poured us both a glass of wine. The way she was bent at the waist let her large breast hang free from her torso. I was getting erect just thinking of what we would do in a while. I stepped in behind my sister and held her waist as she leaned over to pour the wine. I had slipped the length of my now very erect cock between her firm cheeks. Kim moved back and forth and we teased each other for a few moments. She stood up and turned to hand me my glass of wine and kissed me. She sat down on the edge of the sofa and laid back with her legs spread. I stood in place and looked down as Kim started to rub her clit.

I downed my glass and without thought licked her from the bottom to the belly button. I did not hesitate to start sucking on her clit as if it were a nipple. I sucked, licked, and even lightly nibbled on it as my hands her sighs apart and my fingers were holding her inner labia wide as I slowly took my time. Kim only had the back of her head and her heels on the floor as she seemed to not come down from an orgasm only to start building her towards the next one. I had no passage of time but the way I was just using her body to pleasure her and thus I was rock hard during this time. I had to stand up as my knees were hurting and as I did I reached up and lifted her chin with a fingertip until she was sitting up and my throbbing hard cock was in her face.

"God Alex I love your cock." she said as she opened her mouth and took almost half of me into her mouth. I gripped her hair in my hands and it was more for balance than instruction. Briefly, she had me buried in her throat, and when I looked down she was fingering herself with her left hand. I was making fists with my toes to keep from having an orgasm. Kim finally leaned back and spit her saliva all down her breasts and started rubbing into her breasts. I stepped closer and she said," I have always loved watching you shoot your cum, and secretly I wanted it on my face and body. Now shoot all over me!" she said as I started to jackhammer my cock. I was close and watched Kim take her fingers from her cunt and stick them in her mouth and was sucking them clean. I aimed the first blast right between her eyes and she groaned as the second and the rest covered her upper breasts and upper chest. Kim started to rub my load out of her eyes and place it in her mouth. I almost fell next to her and she quickly swallowed me and cleaned my cock clean.

"Fuck sis if I had known you were that good I would never have dated anyone, but you. None of your friends gave me oral sex like that!" I said as I saw her pouring each of us another glass of wine. I leaned over and picked up the blunt and lit it as Kim sat down next to me and handed me a glass of wine. My orgasm was still on her face and chest and she acted like it happened all the time as we leaned back and sipped the wine from our glasses.

Kim would use her fingers to clean my load off her face and lick her fingers clean as we relaxed." The next load I want down my throat." she said as she reached over and softly fondled my semi-erect cock. I leaned over and kissed her tasting myself on her lips while doing so." Sis Until a few days ago this was something just in a fantasy, but now I can not see us any other way." as I stood up and took her glass along with mine and placed them on the coffee table. I pulled her to me and kissed her as I held her tight. I did not care about the fact we both smell of each other's orgasms, but this even felt right as we stood holding each other.

"I am so glad I came home and found out that you had always wanted me. Now we can just be ourselves without reservations. I want you to tie me up, spank me, and tease the shit out of me. I have been a wet nurse before and I enjoyed being milked before do not think twice about making me feel used. I plan on putting you on a rack and using a milking machine on you and even pegging you as the only kinks I am not into are blood and skat play. If you or I happen to urinate during bondage play it happens, but we need to try and prepare ourselves first. Now come on and let's get a shower as I am covered in cum and could use a cleanup." Kim said as I stood there in shock.

I watched her as she turned and walked towards the apartment with her ass swaying back and forth as she strode with confidence across the grass. I picked up the mess we made and washed the glasses and made a quick text to Jacob saying the place was ready for in the morning if he wanted to get started a day early. The reply came back a moment later and it said," Okay the team will be there at 07:00 and not to worry about anything." I walked across the grass and upon entry to the apartment, Kim had already started her shower. I called in dinner from the local pizza place and cleaned up the bedroom until she was finished in the shower and I took mine. I knew it would take some time as we lived out of town and the delivery person always was tipped well. The hot water felt well and I stood nude at the sink and shaved while waiting for the gate signal from the driver to arrive. Kim had the television on the local news while waiting.

The night was warm so I slipped on my kilt and a tank top as the gate buzzer announced the driver and I buzzed them in. I walked out to meet them as they arrived and the driver was a woman I had not seen this driver before. She was no more than eighteen and cute as a button.

She smiled and I handed her my card and gave her a twenty-dollar tip on top of the price of dinner. I heard the door open behind me and Kim walked out nude as the girl smiled and asked me," Are you regimental under your kilt sir?"

Kim reached over and lifted my kilt showing the girl I was and she blushed." If you want you can touch it!" Kim said as she undid my kilt and let it drop to the pavement at my feet.

The girl reached out and wrapped her slender soft fingers around my semi-erect cock as Kim lifted my tank-top over my head leaving the two of us nude.

Kim said," We live nude and if you ever deliver again I will expect you to undress before you pass through the gate. May I suggest the three of us enjoy dinner as you have delivered two large supreme and we have several bottles of Merlot?"

The girl started stroking my now erect cock and she looked down at it in her hand. She did not say a word as she knelt at my feet and started to suck the head of my cock. She was not very good as I wondered how much experience she had giving head. Kim stood next to me and had her hands in the girl's hair as she tried to take more of me into her mouth, but was unable to take more than the large head of my erect cock.

I reached down and picked her up off her knees and asked her," How many large cocks have you had?"

She looked down and softly said," Most of my boyfriends have been small to average."

My sister kissed her and told her," We can train you to be a sweet little private slut if you want. There is a wide-open world open to you and you just have to allow yourself to walk into it and experience what is there for you to learn and love of your and others' bodies. Go back to work and tomorrow evening come back and we can start your education." Kim told her as she turned and walked towards the apartment taking the pizza with her.

I kissed her and asked," Are you on birth control? If not bring condoms as I will fill your cunt with this cock!" and walked away leaving her standing in the driveway. When I got inside I looked at the cameras and she was fingering herself and then got in her car and drove off into the night.

Part 4 is in the works as this part was to add several story hooks for later in the series.

Kim Sister

Alex Brother

Jacob Designer

Pizza Girl Unnamed

Ozgood13
Ozgood13
192 Followers