All Comments on 'Kim Gets Blacked'

by CherryTart300

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
I stopped reading when he set his wife up to be raped.

She said no. That went beyond non con and straight into illegal.

Now maybe you believe an affair deserves rape or acid being thrown in her face or maybe even murder. I don’t know and don’t care. You’re a piece of shit rapist and it’s no ducking wonder she would cheat on you since she understood what kind of a lowlife, rapist your really are.

The author is probably good friends with Epstein.

CherryTart300CherryTart300over 3 years agoAuthor

@whackdoodle If you had read the entire story you would have known that Kim never said no and quite enjoyed the action. She certainly never said no. You chose to read a story in the Non-con category, I’m sorry if this triggered you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot!

Thank you for this very hot scenario!! I have already added to my favorites. I may suggest editing for grammar a bit more closely (my type A right hand stops dittling my clit and reaches for the red pen). :)

For those complaining about this being rape instead of noncon (which are synonymous btw!), STFU and go back to the romance board.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Tell us about his life with amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could Someone please Explain

What on earth was the protagonist thinking? Arranging for someone to be raped is a serious crime-the wife would get his assets. If we believe the author that it wasn't rape but that she almost enjoyed it, then why did he arrange it-how did he know that she wouldn't say 'no'? Posting a video like this on the internet without her consent is a felony-she gets his assets. She just has to get a decent lawyer and he's totally and utterly screwed. So why did he do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I quite enjoyed this read. There were a few types, but otherwise the story wasn't bad.

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86over 3 years ago
Can't wait for the next story!

Fuck these sanctimonious haters. The story was great! Please do more. This is not a misrepresentation of BDSM because other than using some restraints there's legitimately nothing in here about BDSM. This is the non consent category (that includes rape) if you assholes can't read this category get the fuck out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMG

Where do you find all of these BBC. I am a black woman my white husband and I have tried swing group's a invited several black guy's over and we haven't found one yet larger than my man's or is it just that we just live in a bad area?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cry babies

LOVED this STORY!!! As a woman who is submissive this is the stuff dreams are made of!! As someone else said the cry babies need to go read some romance. Leave us "freaks" alone with our fantasies. There is a difference is reality and fantasy, written fantasy doesn't hurt anyone and it gets us off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

This is agood story of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great yarn

love this story, so want to do same to my wife also named Kim. i would video it so i could watch with her at later dates, i wood be blowing my load every time i seen it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid juvenile story written by a moron. Give it a big 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope he and Amy have a good life he deserves everything because that conniving bitch Got what she wanted in reality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know it was supposed to be a punishment; but, I would have really enjoyed it.

Kay4blacksKay4blacksabout 1 year ago

would love to have been her

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

I just keep wondering what AMY was doing to get all the BBC hard while they were waiting in the basement. The author never said. He did say she was just in her shoes and nylons so she could have been putting out, at least dancing topless. Inquiring minds need to know. 10 stars for a hot hot hot story. Thanks, Buster2U

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

I’m all for him getting out of the marriage, but when they set up video cameras and threaten to upload on porn sites, it really drains the story for me.

Pretty quickly I went from supporting the husband to hoping Kim just got up and walked out without signing anything. The next time he heard from her he’d have HER court filings in front of him and needed to hire a lawyer. She would have gotten a lot of money.

This is what he thought she deserved for sleeping with some guy? She was a gold digger who spent his money (as if he had no control of the household money)? So arrange a gangbang as revenge? If she had any inkling that his personality was this nasty, no wonder she cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good revenge fantasy. A little to much description, to repetitive, of the sex activity. He should have recorded her trice with Andy. Used that with the gangbang video, as bases for the divorce. Take the papers, and videos to a lawyer and find out what could be done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCherryTart300@CherryTart300
Well were should I start... I am a sex addict. A lover of all thinks kink. I have been reading stories on Literotica for years but I have just recently decided to start writing. I hope you enjoy. There is so much more to come from my deviant mind.