Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 02

Story Info
Lex Steele and Mandingo make Kim into an interracial icon.
13k words
4.51
89k
106

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

The feeling of success came with familiarity to Kim Kardashian. With years of tabloid experience under her belt, she took it without the feeling of surprise. It was common for her name to be at the top of celebrity news, run through various gossip columns of magazines and websites. Her latest publicity stunt had caused quite the uproar as the new 'flavor of the month' with shocking outrage. No matter what people said, good or bad things, Kim was the one counting her money as profits were soaring from a recent DVD release. Negative criticism no longer bothered her after years in the spotlight of fame. Kim had been insulted with every name in the book by this point. She no longer cared for all the people who hated her, all the people who were jealous of how quick she could stack an easy million dollars in her banking account. Life was good when you could drink the finest wine and smile at success.

Jealousy wasn't secluded simply to gossip magazines and the celebrity-obsessed world outside Hollywood. Kim had sparked a flame of resentment from within the pornography industry. Since she had went out from under any companies and published her own erotic art film through her own company, Kim had given a collective middle finger to the porn world all on her own. Miles Jackson found his name circulating within news of the industry, sparking headlines that he had returned to the industry and picked up the cameras again. To have a critically acclaimed director such as him was just another win for Kim. The woman who had broken the internet multiple times now felt that she was breaking something else that dominated the world wide web. The DVD and Blu-Ray sales of Kim Kardashian Porn Star: Vol. 1 said it all, right next to her prelude 'Kim Kardashian: Porn Star' film that started it all.

Kim knew that she could only 'break' something into headlines so many times. 'Kim Kardashian breaks the internet again!' was becoming a tired and overdone piece of sensationalist journalism. For her next film, Kim had made it a goal to not only break something but to burn it to the ground in a wake of destruction. With the DVD sales exceeding into six figures after a few months, Kim realized that she was easily dominating the porn industry as an outsider. Her videos were widely circulating on the internet, reaching millions of views. It was no question that there would be a second volume added to her first erotic film. Kim's focus was on the porn industry, though she had no intentions of breaking it. She planned to destroy it with her next film by creating something that would've been a dream for many fans across the world. A union between two of the biggest names in the history of modern porn.

Though she had promised her husband Kanye West in the past that he would be the only black man that she made a film with, Kim had a sudden change of heart. Given the amount of money she was making from her pornographic films, it was only a matter of time she began to rake in the cash for what she preferred. She didn't care what Kanye had to say, as she was the one signing the checks and running her show. If he had a problem with her decisions, he could easily back out and occupy himself with his various fashion shows and music projects. Despite this, Kanye still agreed with Kim and was ready to help her like the loyal husband he was. Kim had a new goal for 2018, as she wanted to unite the two most popular names among black male porn stars. Those men were known as Lexington Steele and Mandingo. This would be a challenge as they were not known to work together at all and some rumors speculated that they were rivals.

With such a heavy goal at hand, Kim was confident that for the right price, she could bring both of these men together for her next film. Lex Steele had even made public comments about Kim's videos, praising her skills as an adult performer. In January, she decided to contact Mandingo, reaching out to his agent about the possibility of working together. it was interesting of her to learn that Mandingo's real name was Fred. His agent joked to her that he sometimes went by the name Fred Dingo and Big Dick Fred. It was an easy discussion over the phone, boosting her confidence. She believed that she had to get Lex and Mandingo together face to face, so they could discuss the possibility of doing a threesome scene together. Kim believed that putting these two men in front of the same camera together would be enough to destroy the porn industry, forcing studios to witness her accomplishing something that had never been done before. It was unheard of to even speculate the possibility of Lex Steele and Mandingo appearing together on screen. The two were always seen to be as rivals, but Kim was ready to shoot down that myth by uniting them in a conquest to film her first full interracial scene.

The meeting was set into the final week of January at Kim's home in L.A. She set up both men without telling them about her grand plan. They would walk into the meeting and see her and become surprised that at the fact they were not the only man there. At forty-nine years old, Lex proved to be a professional at discussing business face to face. He arrived first, beating the other man's timing by an hour. Kim was impressed upon meeting him for the first time. They shook hands and discussed small things before heading into her living room to discuss business. Lex did not bring an agent with him, as he preferred to discuss things face to face with Kim. Later on, the man known as Mandingo arrived. Silence had fallen through the room when he and Lex were standing across from one another. Kim revealed her grand scheme before cracking up laughing. Deep down, she was afraid this was a bad idea since she had heard all the rumors of them having a rivalry, but the men were in their forties and mature about it. She referred to Mandingo by the name of Fred, easing his mind from any nervous feelings he had.

As the discussions progressed, Fred and Lex quickly came up with their own ideas to discuss with Kim. The two were already united working in ideas together, but it was Lex who came up with the term 'interracial icon'. The words brought a glowing smile across Kim's face. "Baby, you're famous for dating black men. You made a sex tape with a black man. With us here, we can seal it by having you as a world wide interracial icon. What do you think?" Lex's words rang through Kim's mind, bringing in a new level of satisfaction. She nodded her head as Fred also was smiling and nodding in approval. "I am the interracial icon.", Kim replied back to him before they laughed. "Not yet, we're gonna make you into one for all time. Something that people will never forget." Fred's reply made Kim smirk. The deal had been made, bringing both of these men together. They united with a handshake before they both shook Kim's hands simultaneously. The discussion of pay came later, as Kim had promised to pay them millions of dollars each for this film.

A month had passed since the big meeting, leaving a perfect amount of time for the three of them to plan the film out. Lex offered that Kim use another black actor for an introduction scene. His idea was that they could mirror the previous film starting with a one-on-one scene and then moving into the threesome. Kim agreed as Fred decided to pitch in by finding a young up and coming actor who could be used for the introductory scene. With everything worked out, Kim kept her word, paying Fred and Lex both at five million dollars each. For the third man, Kim wanted to hand-select this man herself and she promised a check of three million dollars. It was outrageous money, but she had to do what was necessary to make this happen. Most of the budget for this production was going directly to the actors, though Kim had been paying her director Miles at a high salary as well. She didn't care how much money she had to throw around, just as long as everyone was happy.

For the third man in the production, Fred had pulled six young black performers whom he had promised would be "packing it big" down below, in his own words. Kim decided to let her husband have say-so with the men, allowing him to decide which one would be made into a lucky millionaire with the dream job of fucking her. To no surprise, Kanye decided on the one man who's face resembled his the most. The man's name was Trey, but Kanye joked to him how he almost appeared as a doppelganger. Kanye joked with the man that people watching would mistakenely believe it was really him and not the actor. With an agreement, Kanye had to meet with Lex and Fred himself next. He set a rule, as he didn't want any of the men involved in this production to kiss his wife. They could fuck her, but he wasn't going to allow a kiss. Kim agreed, respecting her husband's subtle wishes. Now that the third man had been chosen, they had two weeks to plan schedules and script out the action among scenes.

Lex and Fred did not want to practice beforehand with Kim. The two of them had argued with her that they wanted her reactions to be authentic when she first witnessed their cocks in front of her face. After a bit of debating, she agreed with them. Fred preferred improvisation when it came to performing in front of the camera. Miles had been a director who worked with both men in the past, as this became something of a reunion project behind the scenes. Kim scripted her out her own dialogue in advance, deciding herself that she wanted to be more of a dirty talker during these scenes. It was funny to Kim just how much preparation and script work went into plotting out scenes for pornography. She had originally believed that porn was easy without any lines and little planning. Lex and Fred preferred improvisation methods so she would appear genuinely surprised on camera, something Kim was looking forward to. Trey would be receiving his star moment with the opening scene, all scripted out in advance ready to be shot.

Like before, her husband Kanye went on to produce music for the second volume of her pornographic videos. Kim had decided she wanted both scenes filmed in the same luxurious room like the last videos. Miles went out of his way to set up additional cameras in the room. Since the budget under the Kardashian name didn't matter with their stacks of riches, he was able to go that extra mile to satisfy his production talents. The first scene had been scripted out with the camera zooming directly in on Kim sitting on that same luxurious black leather couch from the previous film. The focus of the camera was down to her crossed legs, revealing her feet to be pushed in a pair of black high heel 'fuck me pumps'. While the camera ran up her legs to reveal her naked body sitting firmly in place over the middle of the couch, music began to play. Soft R&B beats echoed with a bass line. Kim smiled into the camera. Her hair was fixed up, split down the middle as her hands were pushed down into the cushions of the couch. Her face lit up in confidence as she glared back into the camera and spoke.

"So, I heard everyone liked my new sex tape. I think it was better than the last one, but this time?"

Raising her right eyebrow, she turned her head while still looking into the camera. Kim teased as she spoke back, talking directly to the viewer who would be watching the finished product of today's work.

"I'm gonna be making an even better one. You know, I ain't gonna lie to you. I can only take so many white cocks before I get bored with them. That's why I've got me some nice, dark chocolate to enjoy today."

She giggled while raising her left hand and pushing her thumb between her lips. Kim knew how to tease the camera, all from her experience in modelling. She decided not to waste any time with a 'tease' section to begin the film like before. This film would jump right into the action, rather than teasing the viewer with a little show for several minutes. The camera panned back a bit, as it was now time for Trey to make his appearance on screen. Completely naked, the young black male stepped forward. Two cameras were stationed on both sides of the room, capturing his back side to see his bare naked ass. Miles was picky about having multiple angles that would be used in editing, as this was something he preferred. Kim shifted her eyes to look into Trey's face. The main camera captured her eye sight before zooming out. She unfolded her legs, tapping her heels lightly over the floor as Trey was now standing in front of her.

Since Trey was in the right position as scripted, the time had come for one camera to pan for a back angle. By now, Kanye's instrumental music began to fade out and only the sounds of them breathing could be heard. Kim had to remind herself that she couldn't kiss this man, as it would go against her husband's wishes. Trey moved to the right side of the couch, as his movements had been scripted out in advance. Now that his nude body was in sight, the camera captured his muscular chest. Kim looked back into the camera and then ran her light hands up his dark chest. One of the back cameras focused on Trey's face, showcasing what a striking resemblance he had to Kanye West. His head was shaved and his facial hair appeared to be identical.

Kim looked up into Trey's eyes while taking in a deep breath. All of this had been planned out in advance to create a more intimate moment. It was part of the idea to play into a trick if the viewer of the video believed this man to truly be her husband. By the time her knees were touching the floor beneath them, the cameras had to move around again. Miles sat back in his chair, watching the various screens that demonstrated three different camera angles. All focus was centered over Kim's face as Trey's big black pole was close to her. She wrapped her hands around it, wearing no rings this time unlike the last video. Her eyes shifted to look at his dark meat as she began to pump her hands over it, moving them up and down. Trey took a deep breath without uttering a word. He had to restrain himself, as she would soon be speaking to him. Kim looked into his eyes, curving her pink lips into a smirk as she spoke.

"Mmmmmm, nothing like a good ole, black dick to start the day off. Mmmm, just look how big this dick is. Today is my lucky day."

A soft giggle was heard from her voice while all three cameras focused on the action at hand. Kim moved her left hand away as she pushed her right hand down to the base of his swollen dick. Lowering her lips, she breathed over his long thick pole before kissing the head. Kim licked her lips, preparing herself for a tasty treat. When she brought the head of his cock past her lips, Trey could be heard taking in another deep breath. Kim wasted no time bobbing her head up and down, demonstrating in front of the cameras that she had the skills of oral pleasure to match with famed porn stars. 'Mmmmm', she moaned against his shaft before moving her puffy lips back to the head and releasing it with a loud popping noise. Trey couldn't help himself, he spoke softly.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck..."

She slipped his dark meat back between her lips right as he spoke. Kim's big brown eyes gazed up into his face as she began to bob her lips up and down just like moments before. Taking his pole deeper down her throat, she began to push her lips as far as they could reach, touching her fingers that remained wrapped around his cock. Kim pushed herself all the way down as she closed her eyes. She slightly gagged before she came back up, releasing his dick with another pop sound. Taking in a deep breath, she spit on his cock, coating it in her shiny saliva. Her eyes glanced back into his as she used her tongue and licked the underside of his shaft. Trey remembered he couldn't say many words, so all he did was gaze down at the Armenian goddess sucking him off.

He wasn't allowed to run his hands through her hair, as there were special rules made for this production. Kim was in complete control of her pornographic films, as she made the rules of what the men could do with her. Trey was just itching to snatch her up by the hair and fuck her mouth, but he knew he couldn't. It wasn't worth the risk of blowing his fat pay check at hand for this. All he did was stand there, allowing all the focus of the cameras to follow Kim's sensual oral talents. She kissed the head of his black dick again before pushing her lips back down. This time, she moved both her hands to push against his legs. Plunging his pole between her lips, she aggressively bobbed her head up and down. Sucking and slobbering sounds could be heard as strings of spit dripped down from the underside of his cock. Trey couldn't help himself as he cried out random words.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! Goddamn!!"

Kim wasn't concerned with his words. She knew that men couldn't resist her once she was pushed into the heat of the moment. Two of the cameras were positioned to film Kim from the POV position, making it appear as if she were pleasuring the viewer watching. Still bobbing her lips up and down his shaft, she took every inch until the head was hitting the back of her throat. Nothing mattered for how long his shaft was, she proved that she had deepthroat talents and could take it all like other porn stars in the business. Her lips worked that big black cock back and forth, forcing Trey to continue groaning in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, goddamn! Suck it, Kim!!"

His voice didn't sound anything like her husband Kanye. He may have resembled him, but the sound of his words wouldn't be enough to deceive viewers. Kim felt she had Trey under complete control as she was still slobbering all over his cock. She couldn't spend all her time down on her knees, for there were other scenes they had to begin filming real soon. Pushing her lips all the way down for one final time, Kim looked up into his eyes and winked. She wanted to make sure the cameras captured her slight gesture before she pulled her lips back with an audible popping sound. Strings of drool connected from his black shaft back to her open mouth. Kim leaned down and kissed the head before she began to climb up from her knees. The time had come to switch positions as the cameras from the left and right sides began to pan, zooming out to capture Trey moving to sit on the couch.

"I need that big fuckin' black dick inside me right now. I can't keep waiting, I need it."

Her words were heard loud and clear, echoing through the room. Trey sat down, just as this scene had been prepared. Kim had conceived the idea to do another 'twerking' position like she had done before in the previous videos. From behind the couch, two cameras moved in position where they would capture Kim's back side. The main camera was focused directly on her front, ready to capture the moment of Trey's long black snake slipping into her wet pussy. Reverse cowgirl was the position Kim had planned. Miles' main camera focused on Kim, moving as she sat down over Trey's lap. Her hands moved beneath, wrapping around his dark shaft as she began to rub it against her moist opening. Only the sounds of breathing could be heard while the director's main camera zoomed in, capturing the moment as Kim slid that thick shaft directly into her womanhood. A small black strip of hair was visible above her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Kim let out a soft moan before uttering her words in a sensual voice. Trey sat back on the couch, not bringing his hands anywhere over her body. The cameras behind the couch focused a still image on Kim's giant phat ass. She placed her hands down on her knees as she began to grind down, forcing his cock to pump into her pussy back and forth. She moved slowly at first, finding a rhythm as she moaned and called out.