Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh, yeah..."

Mandingo moaned, his voice displaying a distinctive southern accent that he was known for. As Kim tried to work her lips down his long shaft, her left hand continued to wank Lex's dick back and forth. She found it to be a struggle with sucking over Mandingo's cock at first, but Kim wasn't about to quit so easily. She aggressively pushed her lips down hard, forcing the head to slam to the back of her throat. Unable to catch herself, Kim caused herself to gag and choke easily. Pulling her lips back, she released the long black shaft with a loud popping sound. Turning her head to the left side, she then gazed up into Lex's eyes before pushing her lips down his cock. Kim remembered she had to take turns, going back and forth. As she began to suck Lex's long pole, her right hand worked Mandingo's cock up and down simultaneously. Lex called out to her.

"That's it, baby. There ya go..."

"Damn, she's so beautiful..."

The two men spoke back and forth while Kim was busy sucking and stroking them. All around the room, the cameras panned, capturing various angles as Kim was sucking on one cock and wanking the other. Lex's thick shaft had proven to be another challenge for Kim, but she refused to give up so easily. Working her lips and down, she sucked it inch after inch. After a moment, she brought her lips up to make a loud popping noise as she came off it. Her eyes shifted back to Mandingo, gritting her teeth to give him the look of a determined seductress. Before she placed his rod back between her lips, she spit on the head and then pumped her hand down to the base. As she began to suck on his cock, her left hand worked Lex's dick back and forth just like moments before. This time, Kim used her right hand to stroke in sync with her lips pushing down over Mandingo's big black cock. What she couldn't stuff into her mouth, she stroked back and forth with her hand.

'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm' Kim moaned against his shaft while closing her eyes, enjoying every second of slobbering all over it. Lex took in a deep breath, his sigh was audible as both men were still gazing down at the goddess on her knees. After another minute of sucking, Kim was ready to alternate again. A popping noise was heard as she pulled her lips from Mandingo's massive dick. Strings of drool dangled from his shiny black cock while she moved back to her left side. The first thing Kim did was spit over Lex's pole before shoving it back between her lips. Like before, she used her right hand to stroke Mandingo's cock simultaneously as she was bobbing her head up and down Lex's fat dick. The sounds of slobbering and sucking became louder with each passing second. Both men moaned, their voices mixing in to create a chorus. When Kim alternated her mouth again back to Mandingo's dick, she began to choke herself down on it to create various sucking noises.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-GWAH!"

Saliva dripped from her bottom lip, dangling down her chin. Mandingo could be heard moaning before Kim came to a halt and released his thick shaft from her lips. She alternated back to Lex's long dick, pushing it back between her lips as she began to force it down her throat yet again. Once more, her mouth made inaudible gagging and slobbering sounds.

"GWAK-GWAH-KAH-KAH-GWAH!"

The string of spit broke from Kim's chin, falling down to her breasts below. Her lips continued to work over Lex's cock, all while her right hand was pumping back and forth over the other black pole. This time when she pulled her lips away, she noticed one camera that had move down to the floor zooming directly over her face. Kim moaned, looking forward into the lens of the camera as she began to stroke both cocks yet again.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. These cocks are so fucking big, I can barely fit 'em down my throat. I can't wait to fuck 'em and get my holes stretched out."

She let out a soft laugh before gritting her teeth. A few strings of drool were hanging from Kim's chin as she shoved both dicks towards her face. Kim remained gazing back into the camera as she began to rub both giant wet black cocks up against her face. Mandingo's dick rubbed over her cheek, directly under her right eye. She pushed Lex's cock beneath her chin, shoving it over her light skin. Still looking back into the camera, Kim gritted her teeth as her own saliva was rubbed against her skin. She licked her lips, speaking directly into the camera again.

"I just love spending all day with two big black dicks. Today I've got the biggest and best in the world. Mmmmmm, I could suck on these cocks for hours if I wanted to."

"You're damn right about that, baby!"

Mandingo called out to her as Lex laughed. Kim eventually stopped and removed her hands from around their dicks. They bounced a bit, still hitting up against her face. Both men offered a hand, helping the Armenian goddess up from her knees. What couldn't be filmed in the previous scene with Trey was rightfully planned for today. Kim swallowed her breath as she prepared herself for what was about to be a session of double penetration. Their cocks were so massive, she thought to herself what a challenge this was going to be at first. Within her mind, she still had confidence in herself to pull this off. The cameras were focused on her face, giving a smile as she glanced back and forth between both men. They were still standing to her right and left side. Lex spoke up to her.

"You look like you want something right now, Kim."

"Yeah, and I bet we can guess what it is!"

The man replying was Mandingo, almost speaking for her. Kim glanced back over at him before switching her eyes to look at Lex.

"I want those big fuckin' black cocks up in me. I wanna feel 'em stretching my holes out."

"Oh yeah, I could've guessed that!"

The two men laughed after Mandingo had spoken once more. Lex sat down on the couch, letting Kim know that he would be the one to experience his pole inside of her pussy first. Mandingo would be fucking her thick phat ass. Her heels stomped over the marble floor beneath them as the cameras panned again to capture this moment. Various angles were set up between the many cameras, all locked on as Kim straddled Lex and lowered herself down over him. He looked up into her face, leaning back over the large white leather couch. The size of the couch had become ideal for the three of them, as it offered far than enough room for them to stand on, if needed. As Kim sat herself down over Lex, she brought both hands beneath him to wrap around his thick black cock. Mandingo watched from behind, as the tabloid legend turned porn star pushed the other man's cock into her dripping wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck. This pussy's tight, ohhhh yeahhh!"

Lex's voice groaned out while Kim had only let out a soft moan. From behind her, Mandingo stood waiting as he gazed down at her giant ass. There wasn't many women in the porn industry who had a booty to compete with Kim, regardless if it wasn't first profession. To be able to fuck an ass like this was an honor. He stepped forward, moving his black hands over her ass to get a good grip over it. Kim moaned and glanced over her left shoulder when she felt his hands squeezing over her bum. The expression over Mandingo's face was of shock and amazement.

"Goddamn, this is one of the biggest asses I've ever seen in all my time."

"Oh yeah? You know what a big ass like this is built for too, right? I want you to ram that big fuckin' black dick right in my ass! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

By her own admission, the time had come for Mandingo to truly give it to her. As he pulled her ass cheeks apart, he wrapped his right hand around his lengthy black fuck stick. Her little dark hole was exposed, allowing him to slip the head of his cock directly into her. Kim raised her head, grinning like a champion as she closed her eyes and felt both cocks pushing inside of her simultaneously. The cameras zoomed in, capturing this moment. Lex brought his hands up to grab her breasts, squeezing both of them in his hands while Mandingo's hands remained planted over her ass. One camera was positioned directly behind him, capturing the complete view of both their cocks pushed into her holes. She placed her hands down over Lex's chest, roaming her nails over his strong stomach and up to his nipples. Kim cried out to them, feeling the extensive lengths of both long black cocks pushing into her.

"Ohhhhh god, ohhhhhh yeah! Come on and fuck me!! FUCK MEEEE!!"

"You ain't gotta beg for it, baby!"

it was Lex replying to her as both men began to buck their hips forward. Kim cried out, her eyes remaining closed as she could feel both cocks thrusting into her holes. They moved slow at first, almost into a perfect sync pumping into her at the same time. Kim's breasts shook, bouncing back and forth with each thrust she felt into her. She opened her eyes, gazing down into Lex's face as she witnessed a small little grin he wore. From behind, Mandingo rammed his big black cock into her ass, pumping it slowly back and forth while his balls smacked up against her light skin. With each hard thrust he sent into her ass, those phat cheeks bounced consistently. Swallowing her breath, Kim had only a few seconds to think about the size of both dicks. She knew how long they were, but she refused to be intimidated or afraid of such size. What she truly wanted was for them to stretch her holes. She was ready now to experience the 'massacre' Mandingo was known for, as well as how Lex got his nickname of 'the impaler'.

"FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER! GIVE IT TO ME, I WANT IT!! GIMME THOSE BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCKS!!"

Her loud voice echoed throughout the large room as Mandingo could be heard grunting. He was the first to pick up the pace, rearing his long black pole before pounding it into her thick booty. Kim gasped as she soon felt Lex move his hands to her curvy hips. He began to thrust forward, slamming his cock into her pussy back and forth. Both males could be heard grunting in their voices, but it was Kim who drowned all of them out with her loud cries.

"YES, YESSSSSSS!! THAT'S IT, GIVE IT TO ME!! DON'T STOP, I WANT THOSE BIG FUCKIN' BLACK DICKS TO STRETCH MY FUCKIN' HOLES, OHHHHH YEAH!!"

Over and over, both men continued to thrust their cocks into her holes. Kim closed her eyes as her hair began to sway around and her big tits bounced into Lex's grasping hands. Her nipples had hardened up, poking into his palms while the man was groaning into pleasure. At this rate, she was sure to reach her first climax of the day from their hard pounding. He gritted his teeth, looking back at Kim as his voice had changed into a growl. From behind her, Mandingo moved back his left hand and slapped across one of her ass cheeks. The loud smack echoed through the room as Kim began to yell to them once more.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SO FUCKIN' CLOSE RIGHT NOW!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! DON'T STOP, KEEP FUCKING ME! POUND ME WITH THOSE BIG BLACK DICKS, YES!! YES!!"

At this rate, she was sure to go hoarse by tomorrow from all the screaming. Kim was lost in a haven of pleasure feeling both their cocks pound into her. Lex groaned, curling his face up as he was eager to feel her orgasm flooding his big black dick from within. He didn't stop, still pumping that dick into her tight pussy over and over. Mandingo had slowed down a bit from behind, still thrusting every last inch of his pole into her booty until his balls were thumping against her mighty ass cheeks. Within seconds, Kim couldn't restrain herself. She pushed her hands down over Lex's chest as she raised her head and then gasped in a loud cry as her orgasm had been fulfilled.

"OHHHHHH GOD...FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Her loud voice echoed throughout the four corners of the room as every camera captured the moment from different angles. Lex was impressed that Kim managed to handle herself like this, giving up her orgasm to him while another man was fucking her giant ass. This wasn't the end, as they had planned to at least make Kim reach two climaxes. Mandingo stepped back, pulling his long black cock from her giant ass. As it slid out of the hole, he pushed it up through the crack of those lovely booty cheeks, looking at contrast of color with his long dark rod tucked between the light skin of her titanic-sized ass. Kim only had a few seconds to catch herself, as she recovered rather quickly and wasn't worn out yet. The man from behind her began to move, climbing up onto the couch as Kim had opened her eyes and realized that it was time to switch positions.

"Oh my god, this is so fucking hot."

She didn't know what she was saying, just randomly muttering words while catching her breath. Lex moved his hands away from her hips, as their eyes met. When Kim glanced over her left side, she noticed Mandingo standing on the couch, moving next to her and swinging that big black cock towards her face. Before she could wrap her lips around it, Lex called out to her.

"Sit up, I wanna pound that ass myself."

Kim left out a sensual giggle before replying back to him.

"Ohhhh, yeah? You wanna pound that big fuckin' ass, huh? Give it to me! I want you to pound me in the ass, pump that big fuckin' black dick up in there."

"You in the mood to suck on somethin' while he does that?"

Mandingo's words caused Kim to glare up at him. She slowly dropped her lower lip before biting down on it. She didn't utter a single word in response, only nodding her head slowly to tell him 'yes'. Running her left hand through her jet black hair, Kim fixed it back over her shoulders before raising herself up. Using both hands, she grabbed Lex's strong pole and slid it out of her used pussy. He helped her by slipping his hands beneath Kim's curvy body, moving them over her giant round ass cheeks to hold her up. While Mandingo was standing there waiting, Kim then pushed Lex's long black cock up between her ass cheeks. It took a bit of trying at first, as she had to shove the head towards her dark little hole. From behind her, two cameras captured multiple angles of Lex's famous black cock slipping into her giant ass.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHH FUCK!! This ass is so tight, uhhhhh!!"

Kim dropped her lower lip before sliding her tongue out and twirling it around her lips. Proving that she was experienced with multi-tasking, her eyes glanced back up at Mandingo. He reached out with his left hand, running it through her long jet black locks before getting a grip. From underneath, Lex had placed his right hand underneath one of her ass cheeks while his left hand was over her hip, mounting her up perfectly so he could thrust forward and impale her massive ass with his long black cock. Lex didn't begin until he watched Kim wrap those puffy pink lips around the head of the other man's cock. Mandingo stood there, watching as she began to bob her head up and down while he toyed with her hair within the grip of his fingers. At the same time, Lex began to thrust forward, slamming his long black cock into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!!"

Mandingo could be heard calling out as Kim worked her lips up and down his cock. Lex pumped every inch of his shaft into her ass, thrusting until he could feel his balls touching her skin. Lex closed his eyes, dropping his lower lip before groaning aloud.

"UHHHHH, UHHHHHHH!! OHHHH, YEAH!!"

As Lex groaned out in his voice, Kim could be heard loudly slobbering all over Mandingo's thick black dick. 'Mmmmm', she was heard moaning while pumping her lips up and down. The sound of Lex's balls smacking against her ass with each hard thrust was soon audible. Her big tits bounced from underneath, shaking in his eye sight. Every camera in the room was focused on capturing this moment from different angles. Lex moved the fingers of his right hand, sinking them into her thick ass cheek as he continued to pound forward into her. Sitting far away across the room, Miles was impressed as a director at work. So far, the two men as well as Kim were doing a fine job. He looked back through the various monitors, satisfied with how the filming was currently going.

"Damn, you know how to work those lips."

A sigh was heard as Mandingo spoke. He loosened his grip on Kim's hair, as he had to restrain himself from blowing his load too soon. Lex was busy pumping away, pounding that big black cock into her famous booty. Kim eventually raised her right hand, gripping it around Mandingo's long pole. After another minute, Mandingo finally pulled her hair to force his cock free from her mouth. He let go of her hair as Kim screamed out to the other man.

"Yes, yes! Ohhhhh, yeah! Pound that big ass, give it to me!!"

"Uhhhhhhhhh, fuck!! This ass is addictive!"

Lex groaned before coming to a stop after uttering his words. Like the other man, he had to maintain himself not to blow his load too early. Kim took this halt from both of them as a change of position. Lex lifted her up, as she pulled his big black shaft from her ass. Kim stepped around the right side of the couch, away from both men as she laid down on her back. She didn't know what they were about to do together, but Mandingo clearly wanted more as he followed her along.

"Hold them big titties up for me, babe."

Kim suddenly lit up with a smile over her face as Mandingo had moved to sit down over her stomach.

"Oh, you wanna fuck these tits? Mmmmmm, come slide that big fuckin' black dick between 'em. I just love feeling a big black dick right there in the middle."

Two cameras had to suddenly pan around with one moving to the right side of the couch, ready to capture the angle of a POV position. Lex was left out for the moment being, as all the focus had been shifted entirely to this packed moment with Kim on her back. She pushed her tits apart, allowing Mandingo to slowly slide his cock right between them. As Kim squeezed her breasts together, she looked up into the camera above and let out a soft moan. Mandingo began to thrust his rod between her boobs as she spoke.

"Mmmmmm, that's it. Fuck those titties with that big fuckin' black cock. Mmmmmm, just like that. Give it to me."

She raised her neck and closed her eyes, letting out a soft moan as Mandingo slowly fucked her tits. Kim's lips curved into a smile while Mandingo himself could be heard breathing heavily. Refusing to be left out, Lex crawled down over his knees and moved towards Kim from the opposite side. His big black cock hung just over her face, casting a shadow down to her. At first she looked up at the other giant black dick with a confused face, all before licking her lips and begging for it.

"Give it to me! I wanna suck on it! Put that big black dick in my whore mouth."

"Fine by me."

While Mandingo was pumping his cock between her big breasts, Lex grabbed his pole and began to tease Kim by smacking it up against her forehead. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed as Kim giggled and let out a moan. When he finally pushed his cock towards her lips, Kim had leaned up and shoved her head forward to push several inches of his length into her mouth. Lex began to slowly pump his cock into her mouth while the other man was busy fucking those firm tits. Due to the opposite position, Lex's balls rubbed up against Kim's nose and forehead with each thrust he sent into her loving mouth. 'Mmmmm', she moaned against Lex's thick shaft.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, shit..."

Once more, it was Mandingo's southern accent calling out. He was still thrusting his cock between her breasts. While one cock was pumping between her breasts, the other was thrusting into her mouth. Two cameras moved in, capturing opposite angles in POV format of this glorious scene that only lasted a few minutes. Lex was the first to pull his cock away, snatching it from Kim's lips to make a loud popping sound. Mandingo took a deep breath before he grabbed his cock and began to move it from Kim's boobs. The time had come to move back into a familiar position. Mandingo got up, moving around the couch as Kim suddenly realized she had to move too.