Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to get fucked again, baby?"

Lex spoke to her while he stepped off the couch. Kim moaned as she crawled back to the edge of the couch where she once was.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. I need to get fucked again, are you both gonna make me scream my fuckin' lungs out like before?"

Both of them nodded, but it was Mandingo he spoke up.

"I'm gonna bust that pussy wide open this time."

Kim let out a giggle and then pointed her finger over at Lex.

"That means you get to impale my ass again!"

He raised his eyebrow, impressed that she would offer such a gesture hinting towards his nickname of 'the impaler'. Kim watched Mandingo sit down as she began to climb over him, her eyes met with his as she then spoke to him.

"I want you to massacre my pussy with your big black cock. Bust it wide fucking open."

"That's exactly what I'm about to do."

Licking his lips, Mandingo tried not to grin as she had mentioned the word 'massacre'. He used his right hand to hold his cock up, watching her raise herself just high enough to lower her pussy down. Kim slowly curved her lips into a smile, letting out a soft moan as she came down, filling her cunt with his giant black cock. Once she had lowered herself down, Kim glanced over her left shoulder to see Lex standing in position from behind. The three of them were ready to re-create the same scene from earlier, just with them alternating their places. Lex pushed his cock between her ass cheeks, starring down at it before guiding the tip right through her dark little hole. Kim gasped when she felt his cock penetrating her from behind. She turned her head and called out to both men.

"Yes, yessss!! Get those big fuckin' black cocks up in my holes and stretch 'em far and wide! Come on, FUCK ME! FUCK MEEE!!"

From beneath her, Mandingo was the first to begin thrusting his hips forward to drive his cock forward and back into her tight pussy. Lex moved slow at first from behind her, watching her mighty booty cheeks bounce and clap with each hard thrust he sent into her. Mandingo moved his hands over her hips, holding them in place while he bucked his hips. Kim's big tits began to bounce back and forth as the men pumped their cocks through her holes. All the cameras focused from behind and forward on the scene captured through the screens.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh, yeah! FUCK!!"

Kim gritted her teeth after Lex groaned from behind her.

"Fuck me, yeah! FUCK ME, OHHHHHHH YEAH!! GIVE ME THOSE BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCKS!! POUND ME, FUCKIN' POUND THOSE HOLES AND STRETCH 'EM REAL WIDE!!"

As her voice growled her screeching words, Lex raised both of his hands up and planted them over Kim's shoulders. Her giant ass cheeks bounced and moved with each thrust both men sent into her pussy and buttocks in unison. From atop, Kim was riding over Mandingo's dick while he pumped into her faster and harder. Lex moved a bit slow, thrusting into her only a second after Mandingo would pump his cock into her tight pussy. Over and over, they continued to thrust into her while she screamed in her voice.

"YES, THAT'S IT!! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEE!!"

Lex grunted from behind her, still slamming his long black pole back and forth into her beautiful giant ass while gripping her shoulders. At the rate Mandingo was thrusting into her clit, it was only a matter of time he truly did bust her into a second orgasm. Kim gasped, moaning louder with each thrust they continued to send into her holes.

"OHHH, OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Drawing closer and closer with each passing second, Kim couldn't help but cry out to them. Lex and Mandingo's balls rubbed up against one another as every inch of both cocks pumped into her ass and pussy simultaneously. As her breasts bounced up and down in Mandingo's view, he fought off the urge to grab them and kept his hands gripped at her hips. Kim licked her lips, closing her eyes as she began to gasp at the feeling of her orgasm beginning.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK ME!! OHHHHHHH!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, yeah! Shit!!"

Mandingo groaned, calling out as he felt the sudden rush of her juices flooding his big black dick from within her pussy. Kim's body was trembling as she had just experienced her second climax for the afternoon. Both men had accomplished driving her into an orgasm. Attempting to catch her breath, she licked her lips and began to climb up as Lex pulled his cock from her ass. Her hands reached down to grab at Mandingo's long black pole, slipping it out of her busted cunt. Kim could hear the voices of both men groaning, breathing just as heavily as she currently was. This was all the sign she needed to know that they were just as ready to blow their loads as she was craving it. Kim bit down on her lower lip after climbing off Mandingo. The two men moved away from the couch, standing before it as Kim was crawling around. Once she caught her breath, she gazed towards them and called out.

"Are you both ready to cum for me?"

Neither of them said a word in response. Mandingo nodded his head while Lex took in a long deep sigh. Kim was nearly exhausted so far. They had fucked her hard enough to force two orgasms, but she had yet to make both of their massive black cocks explode over her. The time had come for the long anticipated 'money shot'. This would be a special one, as it was the first time in history Mandingo and Lex Steele would be glazing a woman together on camera. Kim licked her lips and moved to the floor, lowering herself down to her knees. This time, Lex was to her right side and Mandingo was to the left. She wrapped her hands around their cocks, looking up to see a camera that was right in place for her to look up into. Kim licked her lips once more, slowly gliding her hands back and forth over the cocks as she spoke.

"I'm gonna make these two big black dicks explode. You both wanna cover me in cum, huh? I want you to cum on me, both of you. I want your cum dripping all down my fucking face and boobs. Drench me down and make me into a fucking mess."

Giggling softly, Kim spoke again while her hands remained still stroking both dicks.

"Mmmmmmmm, cum all over me. I love these big black cocks, I can't wait to make 'em explode."

To finish them off Kim had planned to suck on them one last time, closing the book on this chapter back to the way it had begun. Turning to her right side, she slid Lex's long shaft back between her lips and quickly began to bob her head up and down. While she sucked on him, her left hand worked Mandingo's cock back and forth.

"Uhhhhhhhh, fuck!! Ohhhhhh!!"

Lex breathed heavily, trying to hold off as she worked her lips up and down his long pole. Kim eventually stopped, popping her lips from his rod and alternating them over to Mandingo's waiting dick. 'Mmmmm', Kim could be heard moaning as she began to slid her lips up and down the other black cock she had to please. Like she had done earlier before, she used her hand to wank in sync with her lips moving up and down. Her right hand was still stroking Lex's big pole back and forth.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. God!!"

Mandingo couldn't control himself from blurting out random words of pleasure either. At the rate of his heavy breathing, Kim had guessed that she would force him to bust a nut first. Popping her lips from his cock, she moved them back to Lex's saliva coated shaft. Kim kissed the head loudly before slipping it back between her lips and sucking away once more. He began to breathe just as heavily as Mandingo standing next to him.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhh, OHHHHH, FUCK!! GOD!!"

When Lex dropped his lower lip, Kim knew that she only had a small window of a few seconds before her face was going to be covered in a sticky load. Kim pulled her lips away from his cock, making a final pop noise as she positioned herself between both of them. A camera had been lowered down to the floor, ready to capture the moment from the middle while two other cameras had moved to the opposite sides, filming alternate angles. Both men grabbed their cocks and began to stroke them, aiming directly at Kim's face. She closed her eyes and teased them with words.

"Are you both about to cum all over my-"

"UHHHHH, OHHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHH!! SHIT!!"

First Lex began to scream as Mandingo's deep voice called out a groan. Lex's cock exploded first, sending a hard wave of cum directly over Kim's nose and her right cheek. Mandingo's cum splashed over her forehead and trickling into her hair. Lex began to cry out louder, raising the pitch of his voice in the heat of his climax.

"OHHHHH, UHHHHHHHH!!"

Panting heavily, Lex began to cry out again while still blasting her face in cum. His voice grew only louder.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Kim couldn't believe how loudly Lex was crying out. She had forced the man to scream and wail like a banshee and now he was panting. More cum splashed over her face, as thick lines layered over her forehead. A wad of Mandingo's spunk shot directly into her closed left eyelid. One spurt completely missed her face, landing in her hair. Kim dropped her lower lip, just before another wad of cum went flying over her forehead and drenching her right eyebrow. Both men were panting, slowly out of breath as they had finished stroking their cocks to empty their cum all over her gorgeous face. After they were finished, both men stood together breathing heavily as Kim licked her lips. She opened her eyes, slowly blinking as a thick droplet of cum ran from her eyelid and trailed down like a tear drop. Letting out a soft moan, her lips curved into a smile as she looked back at the camera. Lex and Mandingo turned to look at each other, grinning before extending their hands out together.

One camera from behind caught the image of the two porn legend's shaking hands together, all while Kim's face was right under their fingers in the background of the still image. The sign of union between Mandingo and Lex Steele was important to both of them, as they had planned to end the film right with that. The recording itself clocked in around fifty-six minutes in total. Miles was impressed as a director, now that the filming was complete the editing process was next to follow. From using multiple cameras, he had much to work with for the editing of this film. The porn industry itself was bound for a shock when this video was to be released as the first time Lex and Mandingo had ever starred together. Kim couldn't have been happier with all three men for her scenes, they proved to be truly professional. She made sure to inform Lex and Mandingo both that she would be interested in working together again in the future. The second volume of her DVDs and Blu-Rays would be ready for a Spring release in the following months. The tagline 'making an interracial icon' would be included along the printed box art.

THE END