Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, baby."

His voice called to her before he sat his naked buttocks down over the couch. A camera was set up above the couch to capture something of a POV perspective as Lex sat down. The lens were positioned from the right angle of where Lex's shoulder was. It was something Miles had set up, to offer some alternate camera angles. When Lex sat down, he took the camera and moved it beyond his face, knowing just how to operate the portable camera. Kim wasted no time crawled between his legs as the man sat there, holding his long black pole for her. She cradled his balls within her palms, squeezing both her hands while raking her tongue over the underside of his shaft. When her face came into the full view of the POV camera, Kim's eyes gazed into the camera covering Lex's face. She giggled, holding his big black cock under her chin before speaking.

"You have no idea just how much I've been craving a big cock all day, mmmmm."

"Oh yeah, baby?"

When Lex replied to her, Kim stuck out her tongue and licked the head while still gazing up into the camera. She made an audible kiss on the head before replying.

"Yeah, I could suck this big fucking cock all day. Bigger is always better, right?"

He didn't reply. Dirty talk was something Kim woked to improvise into her films. She at least came off convincigly with the skills of dedicated porn actresses. When she licked her lips, Lex was confident that she would soon resume sucking him off. When Kim lowered her head this time, she quickly throttled her lips all the way down to the base of his cock. She moved her hand, using both of her palms to push down over his legs as she demonstrated the skills she had for deepthroating a long dick. Kim immediately gagged while Lex moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Damn, that feels fucking good!"

She ignored his voice, slowly bringing her lips back up before she began to bob her head. Kim slammed her lips down, forcing the head of his cock to hit the back of her throat with each downward movement she made. It was a difficult task to take every last bit of his eleven-inch black dick, but that didn't stop Kim from trying. Her mouth began to create a symphony of slobbering and sucking noises.

"GWAK-WAK-GAH-KWAH-KWAH!"

Lex let out a sharp moan as held the camera still, capturing every moment of Kim working her slutty lips up and down his massive dick. Her hair occasionally got in the way, causing her to use her left hand to brush it aside beyond her shoulders. She came to a stop like before, slowly moving her lips to the head and releasing it with a pop noise. A few strings of saliva dripped from her lips back to his saliva-soaked pole. Kim grabbed it, raising it back up before spitting on it. She pushed the head up to her mouth and then began to blow, causing more slobbering noises to echo throught the room as her spit produced bubbles. Lex was impressed at this nasty display Kim had given him, but it was time to move on to some new positions in the act of fucking. He moved the POV camera set back behind the couch and then Kim began to rise up from the floor.

One of the cameras had been fixated in a position behind her, capturing the image of her fishnet clad body and that giant phat ass sitting among her heels thanks to her sitting perfectly still on her knees. Now that same camera was following the small ripples that moved over her supreme ass cheeks. Kim brought her hands over the fishnet outfit stretching over her body and began to pull it apart. All the cameras were focused on different angles as Kim slung the torn fishnets to the floor and then shoved her thong down to reveal her sweet dripping pussy with only a small strip of hair above it. Lex sat on the couch, moving his hands over her bare breasts to give them a light squeeze. Miles moved the main camera, capturing the moment of Lex planting his face between her breasts. Kim moaned and moved her hands to her tits, squeezing his head between them. He parted his lips, slobbering and sucking over her buxom chest while Kim let out a giggle. When he moved his head back, Lex got up from the couch and then stood to observe Kim's lustful body.

"You definitely have more that meets the eye beyond those lovely lips."

Stepping further around to get a view of her thick booty, Lex let out a sharp moan. She stepped out of her thong while he spoke again.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. Look at that ass."

Kim raised her right hand back before smacking it across one of her plump cheeks, allowing it to bounce before his eye.

"I'm gonna enjoy getting a piece of that real soon."

She giggled, nodding her head before pointing back on the couch.

"Sit back down, honey. Let me get on top and that big ole black cock for a ride."

This had not been scripted out in advance. Kim and Lex both agreed that they would let their actions form the flowing of the film. Improvisation led to better results in Kim's mind, as she didn't always have her mind made up when it came to which positions to use first. Once Lex had sat back down on the couch, Kim grinned as she turnd around and shook her hips in front of him. For a few brief moment, Lex was able to witness her massive booty shaking before Kim sat down on his lap. Reverse cow girl was the position she had in mind, knowing that it would lead to great results in front of all the cameras that were focused on her actions. Leaning up as her bare ass was sitting on his lap, Kim wrapped her right hand fingers around Lex's long black cock. She was preparing to impale herself down on it, but not until she stroked it a few times and rubbed the head up against her clit.

"God, this cock is so fucking big. The bigger they are, the better for me."

Lex chuckled at Kim's remark in her sensual voice. It was obvious to him that she was playing it up a bit with her dialogue like other pornographic actressses often practiced. She licked her lips, pushing the bulging head of his thick shaft into the pink folds of her entrance before slowly sliding down and allowing that beautiful black cock to enter her dripping wet cunt. Kim raised her head, closing her eyes as she let out a sharp moan while Lex moved his hands over her curvy figure to capture her large tits with the palms of his hands. He could feel her erected nipples poking up against his skin, all while the three cameras recording in the room captured this moment from varying angles.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah...That's it..."

Kim's voice cooed a series of soft moans while she adjusted herself to Lex's monsterous size within her tight twat. She began to roll her hips backwards, grinding down into him while Lex lightly bucked his hips. It was only the beginning of what was about to be a hard fucking session. The entire penetration scene would be done here in reverse cow girl, as Lex had other ideas when it came to putting Kim's amazing booty to work in multiple positions. One of the cameras zoomed in to capture a good closed in image of Lex's big black cock slowly thrusting into Kim's pussy. After another series of moans in the passing minute, Kim pushed her hips down harder and rolled them, ready for him to take control.

"I want it. I want you to fuck me, Lex. Come on and give it to me."

"You want it, baby?"

"Yes, don't make me wait! Come and GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCK!!"

With her voice echoing loudly through the room, the time had come for Lex to kick into high gear speed. He moved his hands away from Kim's breasts, gripping her sides as he began to buck his hips forward and slam his long black pole into her pussy. Kim moved her hands down to grip his legs as she gritted her teeth momentarily before screaming aloud.

"YESSSS, YESSSSSS! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHHH GOD!! FUCK YEAH!!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting against one another with Lex's hard thrusts echoed through the room. Kim's large breasts flapped up and down, beating up against her and presenting a perfect showing in front of all three cameras. Lex roared a loud moan as he continued to buck his hips forward.

"GIMME THAT BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCK! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

He just couldn't stop himself from groaning a loud roar of moans as Kim screamed at the top of her lungs. This was just the kind of hard fucking she desired when it came to making these filthy pornographic films. Lex had just what it took to not only please Kim but to remain as a strong performer. She lowered her head down as her hair was flying rapily all over the place. At the fast rate Lex was pumping that big dick into her cunt, Kim knew the time was short for when she'd experience her first orgasm. Luckily for her, she wouldn't have to worry about Lex cumming too quickly, for he was a professional who knew when to slow down and save his energy. He only hoped that Kim would display the same level of stamina she had proved to him the first time they filmed together.

"FUCK! OHHHHHH, GOD!!"

"YES, YES, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, LEX!! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG FUCKN' BLACK COCK, OHHHHHH YEAH!! DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Between all the screams that Kim's loud voice produced, her harmony was met with the thumping rhythm of their bodies still smacking together. With each full thrust, Lex's balls slapped against the undersides of her mighty ass. Over and over, he continued to slam his cock into her pussy.

"DON'T STOP, OHHHHH YEAH! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT! THAT'S...."

Kim suddely stopped speaking. She knew her time was drawing short with each hard thrust he sent into her pussy, but the Armenian goddess had not anticipated this moment to comence so suddenly. Dropping her lower lip, she moaned again.

"OHHHH GOD, OHHHHH YEAH! OHHHHH!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Lex began to slow down a bit, but the only sound that was heard through his breathing was still the thumping noises of their bodies together. Kim gasped in quietness, closing her eyes and raisinig her hand to brush her hair away from her face. All three cameras were focused on the woman as she reached her climax of pleasure. Lex came to a sudden stop, groaning as he felt Kim's juices flooding his thick cock from within her warm opening.

"Fuck!!"

Just as Lex groaned, Kim finally broke her silence.

"Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah..."

Breathing heavily, time was short for her to recover after a hard orgasm. Kim opened her eyes, glancing beyond her left shoulder as she leaned her back against Lex's chest. He moved his head, kissing along her neck as Kim licked her lips and let out a short moan. The cameras were still rolling without any stop in filming, only with the difference of two of the camera men moving in for a closer view at the couch. When Kim began to climb off Lex, one camera was zoomed in to capture the image stills of his long black cock slipping out of her busted pussy. His rod was shiny, coated in her own juices while a few lines were dripping down Kim's thighs.

"Mmmmmm, that was so fucking good. I could ride this cock all day long, you know?"

She spoke upon turning around to face Lex as she straddled his lap once more while he softly chuckled at her words. Their lips met for a short kiss as he cupped her cheeks in his hands. Kim smirked at him while Miles adjusted his camera to follow this short moment of them looking face to face one another. The two stars shared another kiss before Kim reached down with both hands and wrapped all of her fingers around Lex's long black dick.

"You know what I'm about to do with this wonderful big black dick, Lex?"

"What baby?"

He replied, grinning with his teeth

"I'm gonna ride it with my booty, that's what!"

Directly after finishing her words, Kim didn't waste any time shoving his long black cock between her giant ass cheeks. The immense size of her powerful booty was displayed with the cameras capturing the moment as his long black cock nearly disappeared between the folds of her giant ass. Lex moaned while Kim moved up. While still maintaining a firm grip of his cock with both hands, she raised both her legs up and pushed her heels down into the couch around him. As she spread her legs a bit, it was now time to shove that big black cock right into her back door hole. Kim smirked at him, giving Lex that famous smug smile she had always been famous for. Once the head of his cock pushed past the tight entrance of her buttocks hole, Lex raised both of his hands and placed them over her legs while Kim lowered herself down.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!"

Groaning aloud, he had forgotten just how tight her ass was from the first time they filmed together. Kim giggled aloud while the cameras from behind set up positions to capture this scene from differing angles.

"Mmmmmmmmm, it feels so fucking good having that big ole black cock in my ass. Mmmmmm, you ready for me to ride it, honey?"

"Be my guest, baby!"

Kim placed her left hand on his stomach, pushing him back against the couch as she arched her back up and began to grind her hips down. Lex began to thrust up, meeting with her movements as his long dark meat pole pushed in and out of her beautiful thick booty.

"You love this ass, don't you?"

Lex didn't reply to her as Kim began to slam her ass down hard, taking every inch of his long black cock right up her dark little hole. When her ass cheeks came down, they shook with thunder sending ripples of movement across her skin. They worked together in a moderate tempo, not going too fast or slow. This was the main selling point when it came to Kim's pornographic DVDs. She knew that her booty was her most desirable asset to most people who lusted over her body. This was the moment of filming that she liked to put her best effort into.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! You just don't know how much I love to ride big fucking cocks with my ass! That ass feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes it does, baby!"

The only thing that was bothering him was the fact he wasn't watching those thick ass cheeks wobble and shake around from each passing moment of his cock entering inside her ass. He had the urge to give that powerful ass a good spanking, as it deserved. Lex couldn't complain with the career he had formed over the years in the adult entertainment industry. He had fucked a number of famous porn actresses packing it large in the ass department including Kim Kardashian herself who was now on the list. Still thrusting herself down, Kim's breasts began to bounce in front of Lex's face. He wanted to reach out and grab at them, but he kept his hands gripping over her legs as Kim continued to bounce her ass up and down his cock.

"Fuck!! Mmmmmmmmm, yeah!!"

She demonstrated such a level of excitement when it came to doing this anal scene. There was no denying just how much Kim enjoyed anal fucking. She gazed down into Lex's handsome face, biting down on her lower lip while her ass cheeks came crashing down over his skin with each hard thrust she sent down to launch his entire lengthy shaft into her ass.

"Keep going, baby! Pound it down!"

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom. The sound echoed through the room with an audible thumping noise. When Lex called out for her to continue in this position, Kim couldn't stop herself from giggling. He may have wanted more of this, but she had other tricks ready to play that he didn't expect. She didn't want him to blow his load soon, not without other things they would be doing in this film. Kim had yet to feel him pump that big black cock between her breasts and she was about to make up for that. Coming to a complete stop, Lex continued to buck his hips forward and drive his cock into her supreme booty. Without stopping him, Kim leaned up and began to climb off Lex suddenly without warning. A confused expression moved across his face as Kim just winked at him.

"Come here, Lex. I want you to do something for me."

From the director's chair in the corner, Miles was shocked at this sudden break of scene. He didn't quite know what Kim was doing yet, but he wasn't going to stop filming. In all his years of experience as a director, he understood the meaning of improvisation and unscripted moments through filming scenes. Glancing over at one of his camera men, he snapped his fingers to alert them to his attention. Miles held up two fingers, a silent code that meant for the camera man to follow into close up shots and the possibilty of filming with a POV style approach. Kim had laid down on the couch with her head resting over the right side arm rest. She patted over her stomach to invite Lex to have a seat and fuck her beautiful large breasts. He bent his left leg down, moving to sit down right on her stomach while Kim held her breasts up, opening a small passage for her. She smirked at him while teasing him with some short filth talk.

"Fuck these titties, Lex! Shove that big fuckin' black dick right there and fuck 'em real good!"

The camera man who had been ordered to move wasted no time positioning his camera directly above Kim's face with the hopes of pulling off some POV style filming for this titty fuck session. Lex slid his long black cock between her tits, just before Kim moved her left hand over it, so her fingers would feel the wetness of his cock each time he thrust it between her breasts. With her right hand, she shoved her breast together as Lex began to pump his cock forward for her.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Fuck my titties, Lex! Fuck 'em!"

Her left hand thumb pushed over her hardened nipple as Kim felt every inch of his long black dick pumping between her breasts. Lex moaned, panting as he called out to her.

"Damn, these tits are good!"

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeah! I know a sexy man like you ain't gonna pass up the opportunity to fuck my titties real good!"

Lex began to thrust his cock at a faster pace between her impressive boobs. When Kim felt the head of his thick shaft hit her chin, she parted her lips and slid her tongue out. Lex's dick pushed up, the head slipping past Kim's tongue and over her upper lip. The camera just above her face was able to capture the moment, giving the appearence as if Lex's big black cock was poking directly up into the face of the viewer. It was a unique visual accomplished by the POV style, one that would definitely offer some fine marks of cinematography in the editing process for the final cut. Over and over, he continued to pump that long cock upward.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Ohhhh, fuck!"

Kim looked up at him, raising her neck so the head of his massive shaft wouldn't hit her chin again. She teased him with some dirty talk.

"You like my big tits, Lex?"

"You know I do!"

"Yeah, big tits were made for big fucking cocks!"

Still pumping his cock between her tits, Lex figured he had a moment now to change the subject back to her ass. Once they moved positions, she was going to be in for a serious drilling from him.

"Don't forget about your ass, baby! That ass could use a good work out."

"Ohhhh yeah? You wanna shove that big fucking black cock right up my ass again? Spank me while you pound me in the ass with your cock?"

"Yeah, come on and get up baby!"

Rising up from her stomach, Lex moved off the couch as he stood on the wooden floor. The camera man moved from the arm rest of the couch, stepping back as now it was time to capture different angles from all sides of the room. This would most likely be the final position before the long awaited 'money shot' for the finale. Kim liked to be in a position where she could quickly drop down to her knees and take the hot load to the face before closing out the day. As she moved around the couch, she turned her back to Lex and positioned herself on all fours. Raising her knees up, her titanic-sized ass pushed up into the air as she rested her arms down over the couch's surface. It was time for Lex to drill that beautiful thick ass. He licked his lips, slowly approaching her before he ran his hands over her immense ass cheeks. Kim moaned at the feeling of his touch as he pulled those mighty cheeks back.