Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now this is an ass that I'm gonna enjoy breaking into, let me tell you that."

She moaned at his words. It wasn't the first time Lex would be cracking into this famed star's booty, but he had to play it as if it were for the short story that went along with this film. Using his right hand, he gripped his cock, guiding it through the crack of Kim's giant buttocks until he found her dark little hole. Licking her lips, she called out to him.

"Mmmmmmm, get it in there. I wanna feel that big dick in my ass."

Kim knew that she would soon be screaming as loud as she had done minutes earlier when they filmed the penetration scene. Lex knew how to handle a woman like her and change speed with fucking to keep the scene going. With the first thrust he made into her ass, he moved both of his hands to spread his palms over her firm ass cheeks. His dark hands were a contrast over her light skin. Lex began to buck his hips, thrusting his cock into her ass.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Fuck my big ass, Lex! Mmmmmmmm, just like that!"

With each thrust Lex made into Kim's giant booty, her cheeks bounced and shook all around. His entire rod disappeared when he pumped every last inch of his big black cock inside of her. Kim bit down on her lower lip, raking her nails over the cushion of the couch as she closed her eyes and called out to him again.

"Give it to me!"

"You want more, baby?"

"Fuck yeah, I want more! I want more of that big fucking cock. I want you to pound my big ass with it. Come on and give it to me, Lex. Give me that BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCK!!"

Just as she screamed her final words, Lex raised up both of his hands before sending his palms down hard over both of her booty cheeks.

SP-SPANK!

Kim cried out when she felt his palms coming down hard to smack over her supreme booty. Lex began to thrust faster, pounding his cock into her ass as he picked up the pace and was done playing around with her. Kim gritted her teeth, letting out a groan before she moaned out to him.

"OHHH YEAH, OHHHHHHH YEAH! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!! POUND ME IN THE ASS WITH THAT BIG FUCKIN' BLACK COCK!!!"

Lex stood in silence, as they only audible noises he made were heavy breathing and an occasional loud moan. He moved his hands away from her ass while Kim glanced over her right shoulder to look up at him. All the cameras were positioned now to capture different angles of this defining moment in the film. From the director's corner, Miles was satisfied as his camera was from a left angle to view every passing second of Lex's big black cock sliding in and out of Kim's glorious ass. Moving his left hand, Lex pushed it down over the right cheek of Kim's ass. He became somewhat mesmerized watching her thick booty cheeks bounce and shake with each pump he sent into her ass.

"YES, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME IN THE ASS, OHHHHH GOD!!"

She continued to scream out as Lex didn't quit. He pumped his cock as fast as he could possibly thrust it into her giant ass, knowing he didn't have much time left. Through all the fucking they had enjoyed together, Lex was ready to blow his load and give her that sticky 'money shot' to finish up the recording. Dropping his lower lip, he began to groan and moan out.

"Ohhhhhh, AHHHHHH!!"

He slowed down for a moment, giving Kim the silent warning that his cock was begging to explode deep within her ass. She knew just what to do, as Lex pulled his long black cock free from her dark little back door hole. Kim licked her lips and began to rise from the couch as Lex could be heard panting and breathing heavily. He called out to her.

"Come here!! Ohhhhhh, god. Ohhhhhhh..."

This was it, the sticky finale that awaited Kim at the end of the film's recording. Kim went down to her knees, leaning up as she looked into Lex's eyes while the two camera men hurried into a position on both sides to continue filming. His right hand was fixed around his long black cock, stroking it to prepare for the awaiting explosion. The money shot was something of heavy importance. Kim's big brown eyes gazed into Lex's face while teasing him.

"Cum on me! Cum on me! Drench me like a fucking whore!"

The look on Lex's face said everything when it came to just how long Kim had to wait for her face to be made into a sticky mess. He closed his eyes while dropping his lower lip and began to moan while stroking his cock. Kim stuck her tongue out, never taking her eyes off him as she awaited the cum that she had worked so hard for today.

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhh! OHHHHHHHHHH!!"

As Lex's voice roared with thunder, his hand pushed down to the base of his cock as the first string of cum went flying out of his rod and splattering across Kim's forehead. A few drops went into her black hair, before another wad of cum went flying across her left cheek, drenching her eyebrow. Kim gasped with a smile as Lex's voice was still roaring out.

"UHHHHHHHH, OHHHH!! OHHHHHH GOD, OH GOD, OHH GOD!! OHHH FUCK!!"

More strings of cum went flying across Kim's face. She didn't twitch or close her eyes upon feeling the warm bodily substance splash across her skin. Closing her mouth, she licked her lips while Lex was still stroking his cock and forcing more cum to fly out over her face. a few strings went into her hair and across her neck. Lex gritted his teeth, still moaning out to her as he experienced his orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHH!!"

He took a deep breath once it was all over, groaning as he attempted to catch his breath. Lex was famous for how vocal he was during his orgasms, unable to hold off his powerful howling. It was one of the reasons Kim had wanted to work with him to begin with, for she knew the man didn't fake his orgasms like other porn actors did. Now he was standing before her, trying to catch his breath as the scene was over. Kim's face had become decorated with his seed and now she was wrapping her little hand around his massive black cock. Still looking up into his eyes, Kim stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of his thick shaft before bringing her lips to the head. The final moments of the filming were a loud audible kiss to the head of his big black cock before Kim pulled away and spoke her final line of dialogue.

"Mmmmm, that was amazing. Bigger is always better."

The film ended on a high note with a line of dialogue that Miles figured would make a good tagline on the cover of the next DVD and Blu-Ray covers. It was an easy process for Miles to edit, without much side effects to worry about. With the three camera angles, he was able to edit and splice together a good product of the film, all in just a week's worth of editing. This was the first production to not feature any input from Kim's husband, Kanye West. For music purposes, Miles found some public domain instrumental R&B tracks to lay over the opening seconds in the intro scene. The second film between Kim and Lex was an easy success when it came to their business relationship. He was open to doing more with Kim, seeing the potential for easy money and a boost to becoming a household name. The online orders from the KimKPornstar website were expected to rake some more easy cash as the previous volumes of her films had done. Expansion was something that she was truly considering, following the results of the sales and online revenue from the latest film.

Kim decided it was best to wait until August, right around the release of the product before leaking a preview scene back on the KimKPornstar website. It was sure to break news across the adult industry and Lex had called her in advance about doing some kind of interviews in the future. Kim wasn't interested, for she had someone else who she figured was a more likely candidate for joining in with her new found pornography side business. Expansion was definitely on her mind, as she had her friends across Hollywood that were interested in forms of erotic art. She still figured it was safer to wait and see how well the latest edition of Kim Kardashian: Porn Star did in sales. Sitting over Lex's desk back at his personal home was a reserved copys sent to him by Miles himself. The Blu-Ray cover featured Kim herself with the title of 'Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 4' at the top and the words 'featuring Lexington Steele' just beneath the bold black font letters. Down below was a cute tag line referencing one of the things she had told him in the film: 'Big Tits. Big Ass. Big Everything'. He chuckled upon reading it before he placed the Blu-Ray up on a shelf along with a collection of various other films he had made.

THE END