Kim Learns There's No Turning Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's thrusting cock felt amazing, and the palpable love all around me was exquisite, yet the scene was unfinished. The raw tonnage of sexual energy flowing through me was stupendous, but it was also rootless, haphazard. I was so accustomed by this point to getting off in a certain way, to mainlining submission and erotic humiliation -- to simply be loved on was disorienting. To my shame, it felt like something was missing in this perfect moment.

Maybe Mia just wanted to play her part as badly as I needed to play mine, but I'd like to think that she could sense the potent need bubbling up beneath the surface and decided to rescue me. She placed her lips against my ear and commenced the kind of verbal hypnosis I'd proved so defenseless against. As David laid claim to my womb, Mia would colonize new territory in my head.

"Oh Kimmy," she purred, "I meant what I said: I do love you, in my own way. You can tell, can't you? You can tell because we're here. I didn't have to let you fuck your husband. I didn't have to give you first chance at conceiving. I didn't have to give a chance at all. But here we are. And now whose cock is fucking you, hmm? Whose bare cock is deep in your hungry little box?"

"David's ... oh, it's David's," I whimpered. Mia responded by taking my nipple between her nails and pinching it hard enough to get my attention. "Aiyy-AAH!"

"Try again," Mia hissed softly into my ear. "Whose cock is that really, Kim? Who does it belong to?"

"Oh god, it's yours, it's yours..." Mia released my nipple, rubbed on it soothingly, and kissed my cheek.

"Good, Kimmy! Much better -- there's my clever girl," she said. "That's my cock, and I'm letting you use it tonight ... What do you say, dear?"

"Thank you, Mia!" I croaked out.

"There you go. You're welcome, Kimmy. You're such a good girl for me, always such a good girl. And I'm rooting for you tonight, I truly am. But you should know ... I don't like your odds."

Her words were having the desired effect. My arousal was now laser-focused, easily piercing what few defenses my rational brain could still erect. And in that moment it wasn't part of any kind of game or kink: I knew in my bones that that was Mia's perfect cock I felt, that tonight was her gift to me ... and I was so thoroughly, sincerely, awesomely grateful. This new truth burned itself into my brain and stayed there.

"Yes, Kimmy, focus," Mia continued. "You'd better make this one count, honey. If you can't get it done tonight you might never get another chance. Maybe I'll just take your next turn. And the one after that, and the one after that. David would agree, don't you think? And so would you. That's the part I fucking love, Kimmy. You're the one who's gonna convince him to skip your next turn, and then you'll thank me for the privilege of watching him put his baby in me."

"Oh my god, Mia! Oh my Fuck! David, I want to ... oh, Miss Mia, I'm gonna ... Oh my God YES!" I completely lost myself, and I loved it. My breathing was ragged and my mouth started babbling nonsense. Physically restrained from every direction, all I could do was hold onto Mia ever more tightly. While David fucked my body and turned me into a quivering mess, Mia was fucking and seeding my mind, in a way that was harder to see but every bit as real.

My legs tensed & shook in David's grasp as I neared one of the world-flattening climaxes that only Mia could dig out of me. David noticed; he thrust into me harder and faster as he neared his own peak. Mia noticed, too.

"Oh no, Kimmy; oh dear, this is bad ... you're rooting to fail, aren't you? You like the idea so fucking much. Just think how much you'll love it when I'm pregnant. Day in and day out, watching my belly swell with David's child ... Mmmm, I think you'll soak your panties every time you see me, I think you'll finally know just what y--"

"aaaAAAHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!!" Her monologue was cut off by unconstrained screaming as my orgasm carried me off. The sight before him triggered David's climax as well -- he ground himself into me hard as he filled me up. I could his warmth spreading inside of me, and it was delicious. It was everything I'd wanted, even if only a small piece of me was even aware that it was happening.

Afterwards the three of us collapsed in place; we had neither the physical nor the psychic energy to move from the spot. My bedmates were again so adoring it broke my heart, cooing their words of praise and affection -- for one night, I was the center of attention. Mia to my right, David on my left, and me right in the middle, quietly leaking the fruits of their love onto the sheets. To the extent I was still capable of thought, I drifted off to sleep to one simple idea: "this is good, this is good..."

When my next period arrived, right on time, I almost smiled.

*****-***-*****

David released his hug and it brought me back to the present. I looked into his eyes; I'm sure he could see I was restless. "Come on, be with me for a minute," he said and guided us to lie down on the freshly made bed, facing each other.

We just stayed like that, in silence, for a few minutes. It was peaceful, but my stomach was in knots. We'd talked about this idea of course, but usually in a sexy way, or with Mia around, or as a hypothetical ("if it comes to it..."). Now it was all very real, and standing on our doorstep. If we were going to have a real go/no-go conversation, it would have to be now. David started, god bless him.

"Are you scared?"

"Yes," I told him.

"Are you excited?"

"You know I am, honey. I'm so fucking turned on it feels like I'm vibrating."

"Sounds fun," he said.

"It's amazing, but I'm just so ... helpless. Like there's this train barreling right down the tracks at me. Or I guess I'm on train. Jesus, I'm the fucking conductor, David." I gave a chuckle; David joined me in it. He started lazily running his hand up & down my arm.

"I totally get that. But, you know, uh..." He hesitated and looked away. "Ok. That last stop is coming up, last chance to get off the train. Possibly. Is that ... what you want? To stop that train?"

I could see the unspoken part written all over his face: please say no. God, it was so obvious he didn't want to even raise the possibility of backing out. He loved me, he knew there was an obligation here ... but one look at him and I knew that he had long since been carried away by my fantasy. When exactly did that happen?

"No," I said, "somehow that's not what I want. But I don't understand it, and think we might be completely insane. I mean ... what if I said Yes, I want to wait? What then?"

He hesitated. "Then we wait. Reassess. Of course we do, Kim -- you're my wife."

"David, I'm one of your wives." He rushed to disagree, to reassure me, but I cut him off. "Shhh, it's fine, it's fine. But tell me this: if I said I wanted to stop for real, to send Mia packing and go back to just being Mr. & Mrs. Russo, could you do it? Could you really give her up?"

This time the pause was long and tortured. To David's eternal credit, he didn't lie to me.

"God, Kim: I don't know. Ok? I'm sorry, but I don't know. I would try, but ... I might still want her. I might need her. Maybe ... maybe we really should slow down. I'm worried about you."

I could see I was putting him through the ringer here. That's not what I wanted but, looking back, I guess I was glad that one of us was thinking this way. And I was glad that he cared enough not to steamroll me into living up to my promises. I was groping for some way to explain it to him, though I barely understood it myself.

"Look," I said, "do you remember what you said to me that very first night with Mia? You swore that no one could ever replace me."

David winced. "And you feel like you've been replaced?"

"Yeah, I do a little bit..." I reached out my hand to touch David's cheek. "... and I fucking love it. I don't know what's wrong with me, but that's the truth. I think that's kind of the whole point --the danger, the denial. I just have to trust you to keep me safe, because I clearly can't do it for myself. Believe me, if we lost Mia I'd miss her more than you would. "

"There's nothing wrong with you, Kim. You're just brave, that's all. Braver than I am, I know that. You're going after what you want, the risks be damned. And how could I ever give up someone like that?"

God but I loved him in that moment. We were almost forehead-to-forehead now, lightly holding and caressing one another. After a short silence I asked, "What do you think is going to happen tonight? Is this it?"

He didn't need to time to consider his answer. "Honestly? I think Mia's young and she'll get pregnant if I look at her funny. Yeah, I think it will happen tonight." I confronted that possibility anew and David saw my face change. "Does that make you sad?"

"Yeah, maybe a little sad, in a way" I said.

"Just sad?"

"No, not just sad." I smiled at him as I took his hand and guided it between my legs -- I knew what he'd find there. "Does she feel sad?"

"Jesus, Kim! You're a swamp down there, you dirty girl. Maybe you really are ok with this..."

David kept his hand on my sex and began to rub -- gently at first, then gradually building up speed and intensity. The soft, wet schlicking sound I heard was a constant reminder of my embarrassing predicament, which only fueled my lust; soon I was on the road to climax.

"Ooh, honey, I don't know if Mia would approve of this," I said, only half joking.

"I can do whatever I want, remember? You're the one who has rules. And right now I want to watch my first wife squirm." He got his wish: in no time I was a quivering, mewling heap of flesh. He started pumping two fingers in and out of me, being careful not to bring me too close to the edge.

Instinct took over my whole being as he continued his delicious torture. I swung my leg over him and my hips began a spontaneous, obscene grinding motion, wantonly humping the air. I was desperate to have his cock in me; a million years of evolution were driving me to take his seed before it could be given to my rival. I looked at David and begged with my eyes.

"Oh, did you want to make love?" he asked, pretending it wasn't obvious.

"Yes! I need it..." A wicked grin spread across David's face.

"I want to hear you beg first. Convince me you need it; convince me you deserve it." The old Kim had too much self-respect to debase herself like he was asking. The new Kim had no use for such bullshit and launched into a shameful stream-of-consciousness litany begging him to please, for the love of god, take pity on her.

"PLEASE, David! Please, I need it. I love you so much! Don't you love me? I've been a good girl, I've been a good wife, I've done everything you've ever asked. I brought you Mia -- you can keep her, you can still fuck her tonight, you can fuck her every night, I don't care. She doesn't even have to know. We can have this one thing just between us, I'll give you whatever you want just please fuck me right now."

David smiled sweetly and leaned in for a kiss. Hope swelled in my chest and my hand flew down, frantically trying to work open his pants -- I could feel how hard he was and it made me swoon. David broke our kiss and spoke from a millimeter in front of my face.

"You really want this cock?"

"Yes! Yes, please, anything, I need it, your wife needs it..."

David sped his manipulation of my clit. He kissed me again, only for a second, then leaned forward and said right into my ear: "Too bad, you gave it away."

An anguished cry burst forth from my lips; it hurt so very much. But, as David surely expected, it also launched me into the fucking Sun -- I came ferociously on his fingers. It quieted me. There was no more room for my selfish desire, no abject need to be filled up before Mia. I had gotten my fix.

***

Once I regained my composure David went to change and freshen up; he suggested I do the same, and reminded me to replace the bed sheets I had soiled. I did, and then I had nothing to do except wait.

Alone in the bedroom, my arousal began to grow once again -- all I could think about was what was about to happen, and I'd never been able to think about that without melting into a puddle of lust. That's how we got here in the first place. I knew I wasn't allowed to touch myself, but it was hard, and getting harder by the minute. When I heard the garage door open, signaling Mia's return, I had an embarrassingly Pavlovian response: my twat began to drool.

I waited. I hadn't been told to stay upstairs, but I couldn't face them. I couldn't face her. Instead I lay down and waited, and listened, and stewed, and continued to liquefy. Faintly, I could hear happy sounds coming from downstairs: my husband & his lover chatting, moving around, getting ready. Planning, no doubt. At some point they ate a light supper without me.

Should I eat? I don't know, but it's been over an hour; this is getting awkward. Whatever is happening downstairs I should be a part of it, or else it's like I'm not a real part of this family. This family. Oh god. This growing family. Why did we ... maybe there's still ... Oh Fuck. Oh, FUCK. I have to go down there. Come on, Kim ... Kim, don't just lie there: get the fuck out of bed. Let's go, you can figure it out on the way d--

Before I could talk myself into leaving the bedroom, it was too late; they were coming upstairs. Not knowing what else to do, I stood to greet them.

David and Mia walked through the door hand-in-hand, beaming, looking every bit like a couple in love. Which they were. They took a few steps inside and stopped when they saw me, but their faces didn't drop, and if they were feeling the same kind of anxiety that I was it didn't show in the slightest. I watched mutely as they turned to face each other; they exchanged a few words and nods, seemingly confirming some prior agreement, which they now sealed with a kiss. When the kiss broke, Mia turned and walked right up to me. She was the very picture of confidence, coming over to greet a petrified wreck.

When she got to me she rested her hands on my shoulders at arm's length. "Kim," she said warmly. She held my stare for a breath then came forward and kissed me -- the kiss was soft and lingering, but I was too frightened to return it. She gave up on the kiss and hugged me then, tightly, but my arms stayed at my side. From over her shoulder I saw David watching. I tried to tap into whatever was giving him his strength, but it wasn't working. Mia woke me from my stupor.

"Thank you," she whispered. She sounded so earnest, so vulnerable ... and Mia was never vulnerable. It affected me deeply -- inside, the walls came tumbling down. I heard myself sob once. I held back a second sob, and I held back a tear. My eyes clenched shut and my arms, unbidden, came up and wrapped around Mia like she was my life raft. In that moment she felt like home. My eyes opened and found David, watching approvingly.

When the hug ended Mia looked at me and we broke into embarrassed, genuine smiles that seemed to communicate whatever it was we needed to say. "Whew! You ready to do this thing?" she asked. I nodded eagerly, and through my faltering voice I managed a 'Yes.' I thought I could see it now: this would be hard, but this would be good.

Mia looked back at David, gleeful and triumphant. David, in turn, looked at me and said, "Kim, why don't you help Mia with her clothes. For old times' sake." Of course. I rarely did this anymore but, if we were going to go through with this, we might as well do it properly.

"Yes, sir." Mia stood still for me and watched with satisfaction as I worked off her few articles of clothing. When I reached my arms around to unhook her bra strap, she took the opportunity to lean in and whisper her first set of instructions for the night.

"Hey, Kim." I froze in place. "Are you going to be a good girl tonight? All night? Are you sure you're ready to do that for me?" This might be the closest she would ever come to asking for my permission. The sane thing would be to think about it for one solitary heartbeat. But I was already plummeting into the warm embrace of subspace, so I didn't.

"Yes, Mia." The words came automatically, tickling the pleasure centers of my brain on their way out.

"Good! That's good. Then I want you to do something for me. Tonight, all night, until the deed is done or I tell you otherwise, your hand..." --as she said this she took my hand in hers and pressed it hard up in between my legs -- "... stays here. You understand, Kimmy?"

I drew in a sharp breath and replied happily, "Yes, Miss Mia."

"Wonderful. We can't have you going goofy on us now; just let this little button help keep you on track tonight, hmm? We'll both have a much better time."

"Ooooh ... yes, Miss Mia ... thank you..." I knelt down to slide her panties off and was saw that I was inches away from her bare mound, my hand obediently rubbing my own, and without thinking I dove forward to plant my mouth on it. A happy moan welled up from deep within me. I would get her ready.

Mia was pleased. "Ah-haaaaaMmmmm ... someone's eager ... someone's already being my good girl." She stood there and let me feast for a couple minutes, lovingly running her fingers through my hair, from time to time letting out the happy little sighs that had become so important to me.

When she'd had enough she took a step back, walked around behind me, and held my head in position. She motioned for David to take the spot in front of me. He'd already stripped himself while I worked on Mia, so in just a few moments I had his semi-rigid tool on my lips; I groaned appreciatively as I took him inside my mouth.

For a minute there was nothing else in my world except the rapidly hardening shaft on my tongue; it was blissful, peaceful. I became aware of Mia's hands on top of my head, holding me in place; it felt like comfort and security. I could hear my dom and my husband making out above me, and a tinge of exquisite jealousy rippled through me. My free hand took hold of David's scrotum; it felt so full, so swollen with life. Unthinkingly, I was overcome with the need to get at that life before it could be gifted to someone else, to drain his balls into my mouth -- I sped up and began working with purpose. Mia noticed.

"Whoa, settle down, tiger," she said with a giggle and pulled me off David's cock. "Maybe you'd better have a seat over there." She pointed me in the direction of the chair by the bed and I slunk over to my seat, appropriately chastened, as Mia guided David by the hand to our bed. She lay down and David took his place between her legs. He looked down at her, infatuation written all over his face, and they resumed their kiss from a moment ago. Mia held his head in her hands, then brought one of them down to guide him to her opening -- her pained gasp let me know when he was inside of her.

They began a slow and tender lovemaking, and immediately I could see the value of Mia's instruction to keep my hand on my sex. What they were doing was intimate, meaningful ... and so, so private. I was an afterthought in my own home. I don't know what I would have done if not for my clit pumping out its special stream of opiates.

For what seemed like an eternity -- but was probably only 10 minutes -- they stayed like that, locked in their own world, not once looking at me. Not once thinking of me, I assume. I couldn't hear most of what they said, but I heard enough. It started off simply and brutally enough: staring into each other's eyes and declaring their love. It wasn't the first time I'd bore witness to that exchange, but it was the most solemn.

And it was David who said "I love you" first. Mia responded in kind, cradling his face in her hand, and they went on like that -- slowly, reveling in their shared moment, in no hurry for it to be over, muttering sweet nothings to each other that I usually couldn't make out. Most of what I could make out made me almost wish I couldn't. A few minutes in, as their psychic connection grew, David lifted his head from the side of Mia's face and looked at her like he'd just thought of something deep and meaningful.