Kim Learns There's No Turning Back

Story Info
My husband's lover taunts me as she takes his seed.
10.7k words
4.62
57.5k
102

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vzb
vzb
617 Followers

Authors Note: This story is a continuation of "A Wife Learns Her Place" (about a wife's first time watching her husband have sex with another woman, and getting off on the humiliation of it), but it can also be enjoyed as a standalone. I like the ending to that first story just the way it is, so this one is more of a "what if": What if the happy couple from that story went all the way down the rabbit hole? Where would they be half a year later?

_______________*_______________

More and more of late, I find myself obsessing over a simple question, with a simple answer, which I am completely unable to wrap my head around: "How?" How did I get here? How did she get here? How did we transform our lives and our marriage into this? How did it happen so fast? And how in the world am I so at peace with it?

The only answer I ever seem to find: "One day at a time." It's not very helpful.

*****-***-*****

Bright & early Monday morning, I rolled out of bed and padded down the stairs in my nightshirt. I made my way to our kitchen, where I could hear David moving around. I arrived to find my husband already dressed for work, leaning against the counter and scanning the newspaper while a sipping a cup of coffee. He looked up as I came in.

"Mornin'. Big day!"

"Yikes. Big day," I agreed.

"Are you nervous?"

"You could say that. Are you?"

He stopped to consider the question. "Nope, I'm really not. It's gonna be great. And you're gonna do great -- I know it, even if you don't."

"Ha, thanks; I'll trust you on that," I said. "Can I make you breakfast?"

"No, thanks Kim, but I have to go in early. I'll grab something on the way." He paused for a second as a thought occurred to him. "But, I do think Mia deserves a special breakfast today. Can you take care of that for me?"

"Of course, you're right. If she gets up early enough, that is. I have to be out of here in an hour."

"She's already stirring; I think she'll be down soon." He checked his watch. "Yep, I've gotta run. I'll see you tonight, sweetie." He stopped to kiss me on my forehead before grabbing his briefcase and heading for the door. As he walked out he called back to me, "Big day, big day..."

There was no telling if or when Mia would actually materialize, so I went back upstairs to get ready for work. School was starting today and, as predicted, I'd gotten the job. Now 38 years old, I was the youngest Headmaster in the school's long history, and today would be my first day of classes. Of course I wanted to look good for it, so I'd chosen my best suit -- gunmetal gray, pencil skirt, perfect fit; unmistakably expensive. As I did my makeup I caught sight of my constant companion: the necklace David bought me for my last birthday -- my day collar. It was discreet, but meaningful, and held in place by a small lock in the back; I did not hold the key.

When I got back downstairs I saw Mia, eating a fruit salad at the kitchen table and browsing her phone. Shit, I didn't actually expect her to make it down in time.

It had been just seven months since her first date with David -- seven months since she'd helped me live out my greatest fantasy by fucking my husband, while I watched and wallowed in the humiliations they'd doled out. It turned out to be such a powerfully intoxicating moment that I never really sobered up. I just kept setting up more dates with her. Five months ago, when she learned she'd been accepted to graduate school at Northwestern, we celebrated by giving her a key to our apartment so she could come and go as she pleased, fucking David whether or not I was there to watch. Four months ago, we'd closed on our new house and joyously invited Mia to come stay with us. Three months ago we moved in: I watched David carry Mia across the threshold and almost fainted with jealous arousal.

Through all of this, David was so considerate. We both knew I was the one pushing things forward, drunk on his and Mia's dominance, but every step of the way he was checking in with me, giving me outs -- "Are you really ok?" ... "Are you sure about this?" ... "Do you want us to pump the brakes, take some time for ourselves?" I realized the other day that he hadn't asked me those questions in a while. I wondered if would ask tonight.

But for now, there was Mia, at the table. Christ, even just rolled out of bed she was painfully, effortlessly beautiful. I wouldn't have time to change, but I'd told David I would help her with breakfast, so that's what I was going to do. I walked in.

"Hello there," I said.

"Hey there! Big day, huh?"

"That it is, that it is..." We shared an awkward silence for a moment. Awkward for me anyway, and maybe even for her as well. Lots of things left unsaid just at this moment.

"So..." Mia said, trailing off.

"So," I offered, "what are you up to today?"

Mia shrugged. "Whatever I want, I guess. Gonna get ready for tonight." She still had two weeks before she had to be at school -- maybe the end of her last summer vacation.

"Right, right ... well, on that note, David thought you should have a special breakfast today, which makes sense. But I do have a time thing now, so if you wanted to skip it, we could--"

"Skip it? Aw, hell no, Kim. I love special breakfast! Come on, we'll make it quick."

That was predictable. Mia went right back to eating that fruit salad she'd pulled out of the fridge as I walked up to the table. I took off my jacket, hiked my skirt up above my knees, and crawled under the table. Mia was wearing just an oversized t-shirt and no panties; she slid forward on the chair so I could get to her, and suddenly I was face to face with her honeypot. I took in the view for just a second before diving in.

I was tickled and tormented by the scene all at once. Here I was, a confident, successful woman dressed to the nines in my finest business attire, and I was starting off the day of my professional triumph by worshipping this brat's ravenous quim. Because I'd been told to. At work, I was in charge, and even before I was in charge I'd been accustomed to having other people defer to me. But at home, this college girl was the boss of me. So was my husband, but mostly he delegated to Mia and let her set the rules, which made it all the more humbling. Why did I let this continue?

The warm, slick tingle between my legs helped answer that question for me, and I found my enthusiasm for the task at hand. The thought of what I must look like right now set me off. Remembering what we had planned for tonight set me off. The taste of her increasingly juicy pussy, which I'd long ago learned to love, set me off. But somehow what set me off more than anything was the fact that Mia just went right on enjoying her breakfast, like I wasn't even there.

After a few minutes she finally acknowledged my presence. "Ahhh -- I tell you, Kim, this is the best way to wake up. You oughta try it some time. Hey, maybe you can find someone even weaker and subbier than you to play with." You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but still her barbs struck home; my face flushed and my groin tingled.

"I guess that's pretty unlikely," she continued. "But who cares. What matters is that you are getting really good at this. Mmmmm ... I mean it, sweetheart, you should be proud: you're an expert now. And what did I tell you the very first time we met? I promised to turn you into a world-class muff-diver, and I keep my promises. Isn't that right, Kimmy?" I peeled my lips off of her to answer.

"Yes, Miss Mia," I said, and then went right back to work. We'd dropped the whole 'Miss Mia' routine ages ago ... except for when my tongue was inside of her, which was often.

"Ahhh, but this really hits the spot. I was going a little crazy -- he hasn't had has dick in me in over a week, been saving it up. Say, how long has it been for you? Haha..." She laughed at her own joke. We both knew the answer: not since my birthday; not since July. I sped up my tongue to stop myself from thinking too hard about it. "Oooh, yeah, there it is. Mmmm ... So tell me Kimmy, are you looking forward to tonight?" I stopped lapping at her just long enough to reply.

"Yes, Miss Mia."

"Hey, no, hold on." She leaned back so she could see my face beneath the table. "Tell me the truth, not just what you think I want to hear. You might as well, at this point."

Jesus, she wanted the truth? How long did she have? I'd thought of little else for the past month. The sick thing is, I really was looking forward to it. Once in a while a wave of dread would wash over me, but only rarely. Mostly I was eager. Mostly I thought it was exciting. Mostly I even thought it was a good idea. The problem, of course, was that it's hard to be rational about something when the mere thought of it makes you flood your panties.

After a pause I was able to look her in the eye and answer.

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it ... it's complicated, but yes." For once I peered up at her from between her legs and saw what looked like sincerity and affection. Wow. She treats me like a real person most of the time, but when we play together I'm always her toy. The mask had slipped for a second, and it was jarring. It wouldn't last long.

"Good, so am I." She smiled warmly and ran her fingers through my hair, then the mischief returned to her face and she guided my mouth back to her clit; I attacked it with zeal, grateful for that small moment of kindness. "Oh, Kimmy ... my sweet, sad humiliation junkie ... Mmmmm, yes ... you did so well to find me, Kimmy -- I'm just what you needed ... ohhh, fuck yes ... you'll see, it's gonna be glorious, and you made it all possible ... now do your fucking job and make me cum..."

It didn't take long after that. I worked to get her off as fast as I could; she sighed and squirmed and soon came with a shudder, gracing me with a tiny gush from her hole. When I crawled out from under the table Mia took one looked at me and guffawed. "Oh man, Kimmy, you should see what you look like," she said. I already knew: a supposedly classy lady who, at 7:30 in the morning, wore disheveled hair and smeared wet makeup, reeking of pussy.

"Kim, if I told you go in to work like that, would you?" That froze me in place: the mere possibility that she was serious -- and that, if she was, I might actually do it.

"Ha! Just kidding. I want you have a great first day; it's important." She came right up to me so she could kiss me twice, once on each cheek. "And believe it or not I am very *kiss* very *kiss* proud of you." Then she backed off for a second before planting an intimate, lingering kiss on my lips -- a rarity, that. Today really was a big day.

"My god, Kim! Can you imagine it? By this time tomorrow I could be pregnant."

*****-***-*****

I cleaned myself up, reapplied my makeup, and arrived on campus only a few minutes later than I'd planned. I thought I might be too distracted given the morning I'd just had (and the evening still to come), but once I got to work, as always, I found my footing and reverted to my usual self. Or is it my other self? My former self? I don't know.

The day went well, and for the most part I didn't even think about what was about to happen to my world after the bell rang. The only hiccup was running into one particular teacher towards the end of the day. No one outside of David and Mia knows what's going on with us, and so far no one at work seems to have caught the significance of my new necklace ... except possibly Ms. Ramos. She's young and smart and cute. She's also cocky -- probably a little too hip for her job as a high school English teacher, and she knows it. Actually she kind of reminds me of someone. She hasn't said anything, but every time I'm with her now I imagine I can see her glancing at my necklace and giving just the faintest smirk. I'm not sure, it really might be all in my head. When I mentioned this at home, Mia was delighted. She joked (I think) that we should invite her to stay the night some time.

Of all the crazy things Mia threatened me with that first night, that's the only one she hasn't followed through with: the idea of having me bring in other women for David, people from my real life, and thus outing myself in the process. Oh, she brought in a friend of hers for David one time, but she hasn't seemed eager to do anything like that since, and sometimes I wonder why. Maybe she's looking out for me and my feelings. Maybe it's about safeguarding the emotional stability of our little triad. Maybe it's jealousy: she doesn't want to run the risk of David falling for someone else and replacing her, in kind of the same way that she's supplanted me.

And in rare, tortured moments, I think maybe she's just making sure not to fuck up the good racket she's got going: great sex with my husband, a submissive little helper in yours truly, free room & board in a ritzy neighborhood, a besotted married couple paying most of her tuition ... and, if things go according to plan, a baby, along with all the support needed to keep her career on track at the same time.

But I don't think that's it. Nobody could be that conniving, and Mia's no sociopath. Anyway, I try not to think too hard about that possibility.

*****-***-*****

When I got home around 4:30 in the afternoon I was alone. David wasn't due back from work for another hour or so, and Mia was off doing who knows what, probably preening for our special occasion. Since we decided to have a baby -- since we decided to have a baby like this -- Mia had been keeping careful track of her cycle, and tonight she'd enter the start of her most fertile time.

I was more and more anxious with each passing minute, unsure of whether I'd be able to go through with it all. Just so I'd have something to do to keep my mind occupied, I decided to start getting things ready for tonight. I freshened up and put on a modest silk negligee, then went to prepare the bedroom (our bedroom in theory, but mostly their bedroom). I cleaned the room, played with the lighting, put fresh sheets on the mattress, and lit a few candles -- it felt cheesy, but appropriate. I was thinking about music to cue up for later when David walked in; I hadn't even heard him arrive.

"Oh, Kim-Bear," he said, "this looks great, thank you. And you look great, wow."

He came up and hugged me tight, even lifting me off the ground a little, and I was suddenly hit by a wave of memory and emotion. It was like the clouds below me had parted and I noticed, as if for the first time, that I was standing on top of mountain.

First, I was struck by an awareness of how rare this had become: a real moment like this with my husband. It's not that I never saw him, or that he wasn't loving; it's just that I so seldom saw him alone, unless we were busy with something else or rushing off somewhere, like this morning. There was so much I loved about our new lifestyle, but that realization hurt.

Then, still in his arms, I couldn't help but think back to him holding me like this on our first "big day." It was my birthday, almost two months prior -- the first time wearing my new collar, and the last time to this point I had made love with my husband.

*****-***-*****

Two months ago...

My god, it's so completely fucked up. This is a tangent, but it's important. And I can't not write about it.

We had decided, David & I, to get pregnant. It wasn't out of the blue, of course. We had always intended to start a family, but invariably there was some reason to put it off. Now it was clearly time: I was in my late-thirties; we had money, established careers, and a big new house; and we were still completely in love and committed to each other, with a marriage that was happy & stable. Maybe that last one sounds absurd with Mia in the picture, taking my place in the marital bed most nights, but somehow it was more true than ever. We still had the same emotional bond, and now our sexual satisfaction was through the roof. Once we closed on the house, it was understood that we'd start trying; I ditched my birth control.

That part of it was all lovely and wholesome. The fucked up part came when we turned it into a game: Russian roulette with our family tree. I honestly couldn't tell you exactly when it happened. At first it was just a private joke among the three of us -- 'can you imagine, hahaha.' Then it turned into dirty talk sometimes when we were in bed, just one more thing for Mia to tease me with. Then it was part of our dirty talk every time.

And then it came back from the land of dirty talk in the form of a real plan: Mia and I would take turns trying to get pregnant -- first past the post wins. If this offends you, all I can say is: blame me. All three of us were riding the same high, and I provided as much momentum for the idea as anyone. Look, I'm not stupid; I could see which way the wind was blowing, and I could have put a stop to it. But the realer it became, the hotter it was. And wasn't Mia family now, in every way that mattered?

My birthday present from Mia was that I got first crack at my husband's baby. My birthday happened to fall in what looked like a good time in my cycle, so that's when it happened. We got dressed up, had a few drinks at the bar, went out for a fancy supper, then came home and hit the bedroom.

I was a nervous wreck, but David & Mia both were being so tender that night: standing on either side of me, planting kisses here and there as they caressed my body and slowly stripped off my clothes. They guided me to the bed where they continued to lavish attention on me. Mia kissed her way down my body then dove into my pussy to get me ready -- she so seldom does that for me, but she's amazing at it.

Before I could cum like that, David positioned me on all fours with Mia's inviting cunt in my face. He began a steady, pounding rhythm, his hands gripping my waist so strongly; Mia stroked my hair and dripped honey in my ear while I tried my best to focus on her pleasure. Knowing that we were fucking with purpose made the whole thing so special. I was sandwiched between my husband and my live-in dominator, my face being pushed forward into her crotch again and again. Each stroke was like a little reminder -- a perfect physical manifestation of my new life. It was unsettling to realize how much I loved this.

Mia came with a shriek as she clenched my hair in both hands and held me in place; it hurt, but it was a good hurt. David slowed down behind me and I lifted my head to look up at Mia's face. She smiled sweetly, approvingly -- she stroked my cheek and ran her thumb across my bottom lip; I latched onto it and sucked hungrily. She let me suckle for a minute before moving over and guiding me to take her place in middle of the bed.

David climbed on top of me, between my splayed legs, and stared meaningfully into my eyes; he kissed me then and I thought I was falling in love with him all over again. "Ready?" he asked me. I couldn't trust my voice so I just nodded. He looked over at Mia and she nodded her approval as well. David rose up on his knees, slipped his manhood inside of me, and started off slow. He wrapped his arms around my thighs, holding my legs up off the bed.

Mia let David get started and then pressed up against my side, facing me. She draped her leg across my midsection; her left arm snaked under my neck, supporting my head, while her right lay atop me, alternately hugging my shoulder or running over my breasts or caressing my face. Between the two of them I was completely swaddled -- helpless, but secure; locked in, but precisely where I needed to be.

Mia completed the moment. She used her finger to tilt my head to face her, held my stare for a long moment and then said simply: "I love you, Kim." She'd never said it before, at least not really. She might say it breezily ('love ya, babe'), or ironically, while reveling in my latest act of servile debauchery ... but never like this, like a lover. Or a partner. I tried and failed to respond with words and my mouth hung open like I was a fish; Mia saw me dangling there and let me off the hook, covering my mouth with hers so that all I had to think about was her kiss.

vzb
vzb
617 Followers