Kim Learns There's No Turning Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're staying, right? Whatever happens tonight, I don't think I ever want you to leave," he said, just above a whisper.

"Never, David, I promise." She wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him tight, and I heard her voice trail off: "I'm yours, I'm yours..."

Whenever I watched them, the effect the scene had on me was usually in inverse proportion to the ferocity of their lovemaking. Now it seemed like they had elevated their coupling to a sacred rite, and I was an emotional and sexual shambles -- hoping not to cum too quickly, and trying not to interrupt the ceremony by making too much noise.

In time David began to pick up his pace, and the strumming of my fingers over my clit quickened in response. My arousal would soon boil over and there wasn't anything I could do about it. David and Mia exchanged short messages too soft for me to hear, little telegrams of love and lust and devotion, followed by nods or affirmative grunts. After one such exchange I watched David lift his upper-body into a push-up position -- Mia's hands followed him up, caressing his face and holding his gaze on hers.

"This is the way it had to be, darling, the way it was always going to turn out," she said. David shut his eyes and nodded slightly as his hips continued their work.

"Yes, I know that now, oh god, I know..." This was irresistible poison to me. I surrendered to my need and came with a loud, lewd moan I'd been holding in since they began. It was a powerful wave that crashed over me, and my senses were shut off to the rest of the world for I don't know how long. My vision returned first, and what I saw was the couple in front me, temporarily stilled, in dialogue, and looking over at me from time to time. The static filling my ears gradually lifted, and I caught the end of it.

"Really?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, I think so," David replied. "I mean, I think we should, don't you?"

"I'm happy like this. I think she'll be ok." I saw Mia roll her hips and smile up at David.

"Mmmmm ... I like this, too ... but we're asking a lot. She should be a part of it, and you're just so good at ... you know. Please?"

Mia sighed. "Ok, you're right. How do you want to do it?"

"Your call," he said. Mia thought for a second before moving David off her and making space on the bed.

"Kimmy dearest, why don't you come join us," she said brightly.

I wobbled over and Mia guided me to my place on the bed -- I could sense the leftover warmth from their bodies on my back and it felt like a hug. Mia spread my legs wide and climbed between them, facing me, her ass raised high in the air. She smiled wickedly at David and spanked her right cheek; David saw his cue and took up position behind her. Oh my god. I would watch Mia's ultimate victory -- and my almost unimaginable submission -- from an inch in front of my face. From experience I knew she would not make it easy for me. The prospect was as tantalizing as it was terrifying.

"Where does your hand go, Kim?" Mia snapped me back to reality and I rushed to obey, once again feeling for my slippery button with my fingers. Mia purred joyfully and I knew that my husband was inside her again; he started off with a soft, slow pace, probably so that she would have a chance to work her magic on me. She would not waste the opportunity.

Mia began so sweetly. She studied my face and ran her thumb across my cheek, then leaned down for soft and protracted kiss; I could feel David's rocking motion pushing her onto my lips, and it spread a warmth throughout my body. When she broke our kiss she looked at me wistfully and said, "God, Kimmy, he really does love you, did you know that?" I did, but it felt good to be reminded at that moment. I nodded. Mia continued: "... and so do I."

I smiled, inside and out -- she'd made me a cuck, and she was my dom ... but she was also my lover, my partner. I felt so close to her then. I craned my neck up so I could taste her kiss again, but she stopped me, her index finger intercepting my lips. I just looked at her, confused, and she explained it. She spoke softly, evenly: "But you were a bad girl today. Did you try to break our agreement? Try to fuck my man, on my special day?"

Oh dear god. He told her! He didn't have to tell her. Why would he do that? I tried to hide my panic; I failed.

"No, Mia, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ... Oh god, I didn't think ... it just happened, I was just so--"

"Hush, hush ... calm yourself, Kimmy. David explained everything, he stood up for you..." My inner turmoil began to recede until I saw Mia's face break into one of the impish, lethal smiles I'd come to know so well. She leaned down and whispered right into my ear. "... and besides, maybe ... maybe I was a bad girl, too. Remember your birthday? Maybe I fucked his brains out all week leading up to it. Maybe I sucked him off in the alley behind the bar so he'd have nothing -- fucking nothing -- left to give to you. Maybe I didn't want to take any chances. Maybe that's what happened..."

She bit my neck and I gasped in pain -- physical pain, spiritual pain, pain of every kind -- and David took it as a sign to speed his thrusts to something meaningful, humming in satisfaction. Mia moaned out to complete our debauched symphony.

Did she mean it? Was she just fucking with me? Did it even matter? I looked at my husband for answers, but he couldn't know what I'd just been told and seemed content as he focused on the scene below him. Jesus, could it be real? She's fucking with me. That day had meant so much to me and she knew it. Would she? Would David? The idea drove me mad in exactly the way Mia would have predicted: I was both existentially horrified and crazily, soppingly aroused. I worked my clit harder and bellowed out, "Oh my g-Goddddd Mia-aaaaa..."

David was really fucking her now. His thrusts drove her forward again and again, pushing her into me, pushing me into the bed, sliding her breasts over mine. We were covered by a thin sheen of sweat now, and the action of Mia's body against mine became slippery. David's breathing was heavier and I knew his fateful climax was within sight. Mia was gasping and moaning lustily into my ear; it was a struggle for her to form words, but she kept it -- for my sake or hers, I don't know.

"Ohhh, Kimmy ... Mmmm ... it makes me so happy that you're here for this part ... Unh! ... I'm taking him, watch me take him from you ... I told you this would happen -- Oh, Fuck! -- the very first time I met you ... I bet you thought it was just teasing, just dirty talk ... I'll tell you a little secret, Kimmy: so did I ... I didn't mean it at all ... but you're such a ... fucking ... ooooohhh ... pushover ... weakling ... ohhh god Fuck Me David! "

That did it. I howled and came on my fingers (then went right back to stroking myself, still on the edge of orgasm). David saw; he grunted and muttered 'oh fuck' and started hitting it harder. Mia chuckled at my predicament, or came as close as she could in her frenzied state. She was clearly on the precipice and began a rambling stream of vulgar taunts & dire threats that seemed to just spill out of her.

"Ooooh, look at you Kimmy, cumming on your fingers while your husband breeds another woman, you can't fucking help yourself, oh thank god for you Kim, you've given me so much and you're gonna give me so much more ... Oh fuck, do you want to stop? Tell David to stop, oh I dare you to fucking do it, I want to see it happen, I want to see your face when he ignores you ... No? You're not gonna do it? Then fucking thank me! Thank me for fixing your marriage, for giving your husband what you couldn't..."

Automatically, I tried. "Ohhh, th- ... oh my god, thank y- ... thank you, M-m...--"

"Good girl, Kimmy, good girl, you're such a good girl, when this works we're gonna replace that necklace with a fucking dog collar, you're gonna be my happy little bitch, gonna live on your knees for real, gonna ... OH FUCK, oh fuck it's coming! Kimmy he's gon-AH! AHHIYEE!"

Mia came; her whole body shook on top of me and she bit down on my neck hard enough to draw blood. The pain shot through me and it was like pouring rocket fuel on a fire; I'd never been that kind of masochist, but this was too perfect. My final orgasm of the night flared up and took me by surprise. I tried to form words, to announce it to the world, but all I could manage were shrieks and nonsense syllables.

I came back to Earth to the sound of my old marriage being paved over. The wet, slapping sounds of flesh on flesh grew ever faster, louder; David filled our ears with those urgent, determined growls which we both knew heralded his ultimate rapture; Mia, still delirious from her own orgasm, urged him on.

"... Yes, baby! Ohh do it, I want it, fucking fill me up, fill up your girl, David ... oooooh do it! Cum in me! Oh god KNOCK ME UP, knock me up in front of her, it's time, it's time..."

She flung her hand backwards and landed it on his hip, spurring him on to finish what he'd started. What I'd started. Below her, I could do nothing but whimper in rapt attention; I folded my arms around her and squeezed, holding on for dear life, desperate to bring myself as close as could be to the center of the action. Finally, the dam broke.

"Mia! ARRGHHH FUCK! TAKE IT! Fucking take it..." David slammed into Mia one last time and held. She kept her ass angled up, her shoulders pressed down upon mine. I heard a happy, almost giggly whimper right next to my ear as Mia felt the warm, wet, twitching sensation against her cervix. I heard my husband let out a loud sigh, the audible release of a whole evening's tension. I also heard my own voice in the background, muttering "oh my god, oh my god" like a mantra.

We stayed like that for a minute. Finally Mia lifted her head and I saw her, ragged but deliriously happy. We locked eyes for the briefest of moments before she turned her head around and met David above me for a heated kiss. When it broke they held the pose: Mia's lithesome body twisted around to stare at my powerfully built husband, her arm held up at an angle to hold the side of his face -- it looked like a baroque sculpture sitting on my lap, like I ought to have purchased a ticket for the privilege of gazing upon their love. Not for the first time that evening, I felt like a trespasser.

Gravity finally overtook them; the pair collapsed on the bed beside me, panting and joyful, with Mia between myself and David. I turned my head and watched them, content to bask in their unmitigated bliss.

After perhaps 20 seconds, a thought occurred. I didn't weigh it; I didn't judge it kindly or harshly. It simply carried everything before it and was realized at once. I grabbed one of the pillows beneath my head and slid down the mattress. I knelt, and touched my hand to Mia's tired thigh.

"Lift up," I whispered. Mia instantly complied, pulling her knees up towards her chest and lifting her rear off the bed. My breath was ragged but my hands were steady -- I wedged the pillow beneath her shapely ass and saw Mia relax somewhat, letting the cushion support her raised hips ... letting gravity do its heady work on the seed within. Mia was beaming now.

"Good girl, Kimmy!" She said it with such pride, as you might to a small child who cleaned her room without being told. Not wanting to move from her spot, she lifted her foot and tenderly rubbed it against my cheek. Somehow it felt like a lover's embrace.

Unable to resist, my eyes were drawn to the space between her legs. My pulse quickened at the sight: Mia's pussy was a ruin. Her normally delicate folds were now an angry & swollen red, proof positive of the depravity I'd just witnessed. And there was cum everywhere -- smeared across her inner lips and her outer lips, covering her clit, trickling down to the crack of her ass ... and God knows how much of it inside, percolating into the heart of the womb where, I now felt certain, lay a vulnerable egg, eagerly waiting to be ravished.

Mia saw me staring. "Mmmm, Kimmy," she began. Her eyes were lidded and she slurred her words like she'd been fucked into inebriation. "You want me to sit on yer face? Wanna suck all of your husband's load right outta me? I know how much you love that. Well ... Mmmm-haha ... you can't have it. But..." She hooked foot around the back of neck and nudged me forward. "... why don't you clean me off like a good girl. Just the outside, Kimmy, just the outside..."

I wafted down gratefully. When I reached my prize I worked my tongue up and down her flawless skin, starting from the edges of the area and working my way in. I dove into her crack and licked straight up, stopping just short of her opening, collecting my husband's fertile spend on my tongue as I went. At some point I realized I could hear kissing above me, but I didn't want to look this time. Instead I reached Mia's clit and latched on, sucking the gooey streaks of cum from around her button, and circling it with my tongue the way I'd been taught. Mia rewarded me with a happy, lazy moan.

"Mmmm ... you marvelous pervert, you're gonna make me cum again," she said. And then, to David, "She's doing it, honey. Oooh, she's so good -- I think we'll keep her, heheh." All I heard of that was the praise, and I loved it. When Mia peaked a couple minutes later it was a gentle, leisurely orgasm. A palette cleanser. I lifted my head from between her thighs and looked at the happy couple snuggling in front of me. They'll want to be alone tonight, I thought.

They noticed me watching them and smiled. Before I could come up with a graceful way to say goodnight, Mia patted the space next to her, on the side opposite David. Thank god. I was exhausted in every sense of the word; all I wanted was to curl up in bed next to a warm body.

We three laid there -- Mia in the middle, her hips still propped up by my pillow, being cuddled by ... whatever we were to her. Family, I suppose. I hope.

Mia just lay there, luxuriating in our affections. David & I curled up by her sides, planting kisses on her shoulders, and ever-so-gently ran our hands along her body, as if trying to convince ourselves she was real. When our hands happened to meet over her belly they instinctively joined together, fingers interlocking. I peered across Mia's serene form at my husband, and our eyes met. He winked at me, which brought a smile. David looked so happy, pure bone-deep contentment radiating from every pore. I guess that makes sense. I wondered what I looked like to him.

We just stayed like that for a long time, staring into each other's souls from either side of the tsunami we'd invited into our lives. Eventually David began to drift off. I felt his hand go limp and used my own to hold it in place along mine, lying atop Mia's stomach.

Mia's breathing became regular and I knew she was out as well. For a while I just watched the two of them. I felt a deep sleep coming for me and rested my head on Mia's shoulder. We'll be ok, I told myself, we'll be ok...

_______________*_______________

Thanks for reading! If you liked it, if you have any thoughts, please let me know by voting and/or commenting-- feedback is surprisingly important, and I'll try to respond to questions and such in the comments. A third installment in this series seems unlikely, but you never know -- I had no intention of writing this one after the first story. I'm still working on Part 2 of "82 Nights," as well as a new cuckold/cheating story.

Questions for discussion: How does all this turn out? Can Mia be trusted? Did she really sabotage Kim's shot at conception, or was that just more role-play? Is Kim exploring an extreme humiliation kink in the safety of people who really care about her, or is she being pushed aside by a manipulator? I'd be curious to know what people think. (Like Kim, I'm not 100% certain either way.)