Kim Loses Corset on Opening Night

Story Info
Kim Loses Corset on Opening Night.
3.4k words
4.44
9.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
79 Followers

'Lady Red' was the name of the character Kim would be portraying in the somewhat racy play her college was putting on. Attendance had been down the last couple years and they were going with something more daring to bring in the younger crowd. It involved a bondage scene and word around campus was that the busty Kim would be bound to a wooden 'St Andrews Cross' while wearing a sexy corset. It was guaranteed to raise ticket sales along with other physical things.

Missy was in charge of ticket sales and was also Kim's stand in should she get sick or something. Those that had tried out for the play but didn't make the cut were asked to do other work to help the play succeed. Busty Kim had beat out the small chested Missy and the B cup was sure it wasn't Kim's talent that got her the part. Looking for the box of tickets to arrive had Missy opening every box that came in. Imagine her surprise when she opened the box that contained the sexy corset.

Missy just stared at the costume that should have been hers to wear. She went to the supply room stripping off her top and bra adjusting the garment to her smaller size. She started hooking the clips and found it added two cup sizes to her small figure. The way she had it adjusted had her B cups looking like large C cups or small D cups with the way they were pressed out of the top. It squeezed her so tight that she was sure part of her upper intestines were pushed into the shape of her cleavage.

Yes, she could have pulled off the part of 'Lady Red' if only the teachers could have seen her like this. But they didn't see her like this and now she wasn't 'Lady Red'. Taking off the sexy garment she noticed that a length of thread had come loose and would need mending. She was just about to write up a costume repair order when she noticed this thread was woven through every one of the clasps. It was like they started out with another set of clasps in mind and then changed it at the last minute. This gave her a very naughty idea.

Kim was reading the script for the third time, she loved her character. Not only was Lady Red a strong willed woman, she was very much in touch with her sexuality. It was Lady Red's willfulness that had Kim embracing the role and immersing herself in the character. In Kim's eyes they were one in the same, even if Lady Red was fictitious.

With every day, the play moved closer and Kim knew her lines by heart. Her only worry being the scene where she would be bound to a large wooden X they called a 'St Andrews Cross'. It was on loan from a local bondage store and could only be used, not altered. So for Kim it meant she would be unable to free herself if the theater caught fire or some other strange event took place.

She would also be wearing a corset that had her so confined that her breasts felt like they might burst out at any second. But this fear also left her filled with excitement. She could only dream about the number of fun dates wearing this corset would bring her.

But as they practiced in costume the excitement was fading and she decided she needed to take things up a notch. She was to wear black leggings under the corset which were thick and warm. But Kim was looking for a bit of added excitement, she would wear shear black pantyhose and go without panties. It would leave the audience straining to see what was behind this shear black cloth.

She had worn the legging for dress rehearsal as she hung from the large wooden cross. As she did, off stage there was a dialogue coming through the speakers and when Lady Red heard the men talking Kim was to shift in reaction to the words spoken. But really she was there to keep interest in the play as the boring dialogue rambled on. Listening to how boring the dialogue was, not even her sheer panty hose would keep people from yawning during this scene.

When opening night finally rolled around, people were so stressed that nobody noticed Kim's sheer pantyhose. This only excited her more, she wondered if the automated lights would make them more see-through? It would be thrilling enough to keep her in character as she hung from a sex and bondage rack.

When that scene opened there hung Kim from the big wooden X, bound by her wrists and ankles. She gave the facial look that went with the character at that point in time. That is until she felt fingers moving to the bottom of her corset. Maybe something was out of place and a stage hand was helping rearrange it. No, that's when she felt a tug that didn't feel right. Someone was trying to pull one of the heavy threads running through the corset.

Missy was doing everything she could to pull the long thread free, but with Kim's breastful abundance it was under great pressure. She had a bit of thread to work with so she wrapped it round and round the metal of her clipboard to give her a better grip. This seemed to work, the thread was moving slowly.

With teeth gritted so it didn't look like she was talking, Kim said. "What the hell are you doing? Who's back there? What's happening?" But as soon as she asked the question, the first clasp sprang free parting the very top of the corset. "STOP, Please. I'll be topless if you don't stop!" But Kim could feel the thick thread slowly retreating. Pop, another clasp shot quickly across the stage from the great pressure it was under.

She was bound tight and there would be nothing she could do to stop this. Soon everyone attending would see her large bare breasts, the breasts guys had begged for a glimpse of, the breasts that lucky guys had been given a chance to fondle. Her nipples hardened, harder than they had ever been before. She could feel her fluids building, they would be running down her thighs soon, oh god this was so hot.

Kim felt another clasp pop as the tightness on her breasts began relaxing even more, over half the corset had opened and looking out everyone was watching her chest without blinking. As she looked, she realized she knew most of the guys from school. The look on their faces made her flush, but the clasps kept letting go. It wouldn't be long now before they saw what they only dreamed about. Trying to clear her head she asked herself what Lady Red would do in this position? She found that the answer was clear, she would own it.

Knowing that there could only be one or two more clasps, she took in a deep breath and thrust out her breasts in a way that would best display them. Anyone could see this was not her fault, she had been bound the whole time. This was her chance to have everyone in the auditorium admiring her breasts with her being free of blame, it was so heady she almost passed out.

The time had come and the last clasp shot across the floor. Her breasts burst out of the corset shuffling proudly in the cool air. There had been a hushed gasp and a quiet murmuring at what had been presented for anyone to see. Looking out even the women were admiring what god had given her. If Kim would have known the high would be this great, she would have set it up herself.

Kim faked a struggle as if trying to get free, it made her breasts bounce enticingly. Then looking out at the mesmerized men, well it made her ego grow even larger. She struggled more and more, but this time it was to get the corset to fall completely off and onto the stage below. She needed the rush of being completely exposed and totally topless. She had worked hard for a hot body and she wouldn't act ashamed.

Missy couldn't believe this, Kim was basking in being topless before an auditorium full of people, what a slut. In an act of desperation, Missy grabbed a pair of sharp shears from a near by table and barely parted the curtain that was behind the large X. If this slut wanted people to see her body Missy would show them Kim's body, every inch of it! Practically invisible to the audience she reached out pinching a bit of the black hose and slicing it with the scissors. It was at Kim's ankles where the straps held her, she didn't even notice. The second one went even smoother with the hose shrinking to above the leg straps.

Kim heard a murmuring in the crowd as she felt cool metal on the back of her leg. Then it happened, the cold metal climbed her leg like a knife through butter. But for Kim the second feeling was even worse, the hose was relaxing and she felt the roughness of the wood on the back of her now bare leg and not the softness of the hose. Someone was cutting away her only cover, without the hose she would be naked tits to toes.

This was serious, she didn't want everyone seeing her soaked sex and them knowing she was getting off on this exposure. She tried to pull her wrists out of the leather shackles but in rehearsal Missy had made sure they fit tight. Kim really started giving it her all to get free when she felt the cold metal racing up her other leg. There was a smattering of applause as her breasts jumped this way and that. As much as it scared her, it also turned her on so much more.

Soon Kim would be displayed completely naked to the student body and some of the towns people and she couldn't do anything to stop it. But it was getting worse, she was feeling the tingle of a building orgasm and from the way it felt she was going to have a big one. Just thinking of these people seeing her crashing into an earth shattering orgasm only had the orgasm building that much stronger.

She would have to endure this until the scene played out. In fact nobody backstage would be able to stop the play because of that fact that the scene features mostly dialogue and there would be no other actors that could see her and the mess she was in. And what if they did? Half of them would just stand there and watch. Maybe beat their meat while gawking. That didn't help, the thought of her body making guys cum only turned her on more. That thought had her looking closer at the crowd and seeing the camera phones and video recorders focused and zooming in on just her.

Missy could feel that Kim was taking this more seriously, good she found the sluts Achilles heel. Knowing this, she slowed her progress to make Kim suffer. She had worked up to her ass on both sides now she was moving the cold blade back and forth so Kim could feel the steel. Just for fun Missy cut the back of the hose off right up to the elastic waist. Reaching between Kim's legs she cut the front cloth so her pussy was covered by the smallest patch of sheer material.

Doing this had released the hose where it hung over the legs and one and then the other fell to the floor, it looked like Kim was wearing a see-through thong. Again with gritted teeth Kim hissed "Please stop! You've had you fun, leave me a little dignity." Kim could feel the blade of the scissors as it worked it's way back between the elastic waist band and her skin. If this was cut, her only cover would flutter to the floor like a butterfly. Why had she chose last night to shave herself smooth? Now she wouldn't even have hair to hide behind. That and all the excitement had her lower lips opening up like a flower. She was getting swollen and flushed.

Missy had a resentment for Kim that went way back. Back when Kim had taken Missy's boyfriend and her boyfriend had never even said he was Missy's to begin with. So with that in mind there was no way Kim was getting off that wooden X without everyone seeing everything. What guy would want to date a girl knowing every one in town knew what she looked like naked? That everyone in town had seen the pictures or watched the videos.

Kim could feel the scissors moving back and forth between her waistband and her butt. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears and feel her pussy's juice running down her legs. She tried to squeeze her legs together but the straps wouldn't allow that, she was spread eagle and helpless. She felt fingers moving across her clit and it pushed her orgasm right up to the edge of a cliff.

As if five times its real volume Kim heard the slicing of the shears at the same time she felt small fingers pulling the rest of the hose off and across her overly sensitive sex. That was it, the feel of the soft hose pulled between her legs at the same time the filled air licked her wetness had the orgasm hitting her like a ton of bricks.

The pulling of the hose smoothly across her clit and bare pussy was like a fuse on a fireworks show, there was a big explosion followed by lots of little explosions as lights flashed in her mind. Her body wasn't hers to control as she thrust her sex out as far as she could, her back arching uncontrollably as the pleasure hit her. Spreading her knees wide had her looking like she was humping the air and the audience, this went on a few more times. If that wasn't bad enough, at the height of her orgasm Kim sprayed the stage like she was peeing. Now everyone knew she could be a squirter if turned on enough.

Then the tremors took over. She thrashed about in her restraints screaming and moaning with breasts flailing about in all their glory. That's when the stage crew knew something was wrong. But that didn't stop the show as the orgasm continued. Having an orgasm in front of all these people only brought about another orgasm at the thought of the naughtiness that all of them had witnessed. She shook and twisted her way through another explosion before the first had ended. Looking down at the audience through fuzzy eyes, she could see men filled with lust and women looking on in envy as they watched her taken over by multiple orgasms.

With the crew running on stage, most of the crowd erupted in a standing ovation. Some headed to the isles acting like they were appalled by what they had seen, but their husband's erections told the whole story. The others realized their time to be voyeurs had run out and they took in the scene on stage knowing it was their last chance for pictures.

Missy had moved to the side stage to see the fruits of her labor, nobody had even seen her do it. Now the stage hands were too busy trying to help Kim out of her straps to worry about how it happened. Missy watched as the boys slowly worked the belts and buckles, but it appeared Kim had passed out from pleasure. The strong helpful college boys took this opportunity to grab and caress the breasts they had fantasied about all while pretending to help her. Finally she was lay softly on the stage where everyone could see her while they were deciding what to do, but for some reason she had not been covered up. After a moments pause, the guys decided to take her to her dressing room for her to recover in private. Eight helpful guys carried her and her useless clothes into the dressing room closing the door behind them.

There were rumors about the guy's definition of 'help recover', those near to the door thought they heard moaning, grunting, and heavy breathing. The women just thought about how intensely horny they would be after having something like that happen. Having a few strong guys standing in a closed room seemed to them like more temptation than could be resisted. Only those involved knew the truth and they weren't talking.

As for the play, it was shut down for the rest of the night. Half the crowd had left at the removal of Kim's body and the rest were unruly. But the following night was a sell out. There were even people standing at the sides. They wanted to see all of Kim, but what they got was Missy the understudy. Kim was too wrecked for a return performance.

The play ran weeks longer that it was scheduled, seemed people just wanted to come and be reminded of the sexiest thing they had ever seen. Missy even got caught up in the heat of that fateful scene. Some nights when she was feeling naughty she would leave her nipple on display and act like she didn't notice. None of that mattered to the school, they were making more money than the thespians had brought in the last five years combined.

As for Missy, one of the school's hunks asked her out after seeing her nipple showing for everyone to see. He was into that and encouraged her exhibitionist side to grow. But surprisingly the play had become so popular that she was seen on stage by a real producer and after finishing out the school year she headed for Hollywood were you may have seen her on television.

As for Kim? There was no shaking this, but in the spirit of 'Lady Red', her new mentor, she would own it. And that's just what she did when she was contacted by a law firm wanting to represent her, but with a strange twist. They wanted to track down the IP addresses of anyone posting pictures or videos and there were a lot of those with more every day.

They had a meeting with Kim explaining she could never put this genie back in the bottle, even the associates had all seen her naked opening night. They told her what she should do is profit off this and they had a plan to benefit from the viral videos. Everyone using the video would have to pay $19.99 to keep on showing it, if they declined then legal action would be taken. Not a single site tried to fight the law firm. It wasn't long before the videos spread across the internet and with the help of the law firm the money came rolling in faster than expected. It was Jason, one of the handsome lawyers, that took her aside explaining the opportunity this offered. That she should become a stripper because the video would bring in lots of wealthy clients wanting to see victim of this incredible wardrobe malfunction with their own eyes.

Kim didn't like the idea of working at a strip club until Jason explained he wasn't talking about one strip club, he wanted to take her on tour as a highlighter working center stage. It would only be for a weekend before moving to the next club and her next booking. Kim liked the idea of being paid to preform and also getting to keep her tips. Jason had even planned on purchasing a 'St Andrews Cross' like the one in the videos. For Kim's final strip, they would reenact how she had lost her clothes during an innocent college play.

In the end it worked out 'Happily Ever After' for all involved. The college added a new theater wing, Missy was on her way to being a star, and Kim was engaged to a handsome lawyer. They had a big family planned once her tour started to slow, but as for now every weekend was booked. There were even rich playboys hiring her for bachelor parties through the week. Jason had to wonder if she was doing this for money or the exciting fun of being Lady Red. Really he knew the answer, she was already way more than a millionaire.

Thanks for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed it. Please rate and comment on ways I can make it better, Mason Hawk.

Mason_Hawk
Mason_Hawk
79 Followers