All Comments on 'Kim Pt. 01'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 228 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to see you back. Have always enjoyed your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You add flavor, but not much meat n potatoes.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy#9

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I loved it! If I loved it, why only 4-stars? Because it's 3 pages long and it's going to be dribbled out over who knows how many slow coming parts. I know, with fine wine or a smooth rare whiskey you sip it to savor the taste. This isn't that. This is a good story in Literatica. It's not Gone with the Wind or Call of the Wild it's Kim in Literatica. Will I have to drag this out for however many parts it takes to tell the story before I can get to the end? Should I just skip it and wait for the whole story to be posted? I don't mind reading long stories, I do mind getting them in dribs and drabs. I hope it turns out to be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have always thought that our actions speak louder then our words. It has always mystified me when all the actions are saying one thing but the words are saying the complete opposite, why would you even consider the words.

I hope in the next part have the hero be in control of his life. With the ladies in his life that seem to control his with little or no respect. I think it time for him to snap those lines of control.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Read the first page, skipped the mundane and unnecessary backstory.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Hectare, you're a fucking moron. You ADOPTED THEM, your partner didn't cheat on you and you raised them as your own.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

The story is of course well written, the problem is so much of it is in the past, we barely get anything of the present. We understand Ben has self esteem issues, we know he should be in pain, but it isn't really here because the present is like 10% of the story. I would have told you as a editor or beta reader that it would have been better to have the present dominate, then put the backstory in the 2nd part. This left me feeling irritated, like it left us in a bad place.

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 1 year ago

Very well written. Nice characterizations. IMHO emotion ring out better from dialog as opposed to narration. Still looking forward to Ch 2. Thank you.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Agree - with other commenters - can hardly wait for part 2. C'mon, part the second!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pathetic wimp. She would never find better if he'd man up! Ben needs to stop being so insipid, take a stand and grow a pair! Dump her sorry ass and move on! This story should already be over if he had just done to her what she did to her mom. Give her a fresh one across the face and go find a woman who doesn't call you an idiot every other sentence and is completely self-absorbed. Good grief, how pitiful this author paints men!

Doc_SportelloDoc_Sportelloover 1 year ago

Looks like another corker from the master of the LW-story-as-a-mystery. First comes the "crime" (the adultery resulting in pregnancy), next will come the whodunit and the whydunit. Hope that the solutions to the mysteries don't disappoint. Anyway, full marks so far.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

So far so good. Im looking forward to the next part. You write well, but we've had others who took a story as this and turned it into the usual cuck ones at the end. You're writing skills are exceptional and the story, while a tad slow, played out well. And it gave us a good glimpse into why he thought the way he did about eventually losing her. I dont recall reading anything by you previous to this, but I'm hoping you arent the usual bait and switch losers we get.

FYI hectare this idiocy "As for Ben refusing to raise another man's child, that's immaturity. I have two adopted children, sperm doesn't matter. Actually the best revenge is to take, keep and raise the child and deny it to the sperm donor." only works if you adopt from someone else, otherwise youre a pathetic wimp of a cuck if you allow your wife, the one who made vows with you, to fuck and carry another mans child, its being weak and most likely one of those codependent dipshits. Thats NOT immaturity, its called self-fucking respect. I could happily adopt a child but I'd toss my wifes ass out of my house so hard and fast it would leave cheek marks in the sidewalk if she carried another dudes kid. Big difference kid.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Don't know yet what I think.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

As much as the MC was lucky to have her to begin with, he's just as lucky to get rid of her, she will do this again and with her traveling you will never be comfortable again. So cut your losses and use the confidence that he could get a woman like her to build a better relationship with someone more loyal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started with a boom, then promptly got bogged down in lengthy back story. Some of it marginally interesting, most of it a slow fizzle I was hoping would end soon. Hard to appreciate that as it comes to the detriment of answering -- or even asking for that matter -- the tough questions.

Two Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re: Fredred55 So, in other words, anybody that disagrees with you is a dimwit? Fuck off, idiot. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re: Legio, why are you such an idiot? Can't say anything decent, don't say anything at all. 1*

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Not even 1/2 a story yet. Tags don't relate to this story.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Well i fir one look forward towhateifeyhas done and why has she slipped from respecatble wifey to a round heeled porcelan sloot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cruelest thing you could do is not write another chapter. Please be kind

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

"I'm sure this was the direction I was heading when I down tools." I don't know what this sentence from Author's Notes actually means but assume Part 2 hasn't been written? I typically don't read until the finished product has been posted but for some dumb ass reason I started this one. I'm probably going to regret that. The beginning is interesting so would like to see where it might go. Since she appears to have blown up the marriage in the first paragraphs there must be some magical reason for it that we readers will have to accept or reject. Hopefully it won't be the infamous "Martian slut ray" striking again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Like many men, I found it hard to understand what the woman I loved saw in me--constantly feeling that I didn't deserve her."

That's as far as I need to go to know what to say here. Any man who dumps his loser ass on a woman he thinks he doesn't "deserve" is a selfish self-serving deceitful asshole. If you don't think the woman you love hit the jackpot by loving you back then what kind of heartless user are you? Why would you take advantage of some woman's ignorance, or misplaced compassion for your sorry worthless ass? What a stupid and heartless thing to do to a woman. Its not a statement of humility, its a statement of self-denigration and humiliation. And why would you want the woman you love to be stuck with such a worthless husband for the rest of here life. Love like that does not deserve to be honored, and eventually it will be rejected for what its worth: nothing. But thanks for the effort.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

Masterfully, powerfully written. Tropes, what are tropes? Smashed. Mixed-race guy cuckolded by a white guy.

Well, there is the one about an insecure guy married to a totally gorgeous woman, and sadness eventually coming to town. Waiting with bated breath for the denouement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hectare, you shouldn’t comment on stories when you’re under the influence. Being stoned is probably the reason you don’t see a difference between adopting children and your wife getting knock up by another man.

lukeey90lukeey90over 1 year ago

There were red flags alright especially in college...kim's a liar and Ben is her safe bet a stable husband who always fall for her lies. And now he's a cuck who's about to raise another mans child because he couldn't make his wife pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another non-erotic, angst-ridden story posted to Literotica.

UnassignedUnassignedover 1 year ago

I don't get all the torch-and-pitchforks "dump her, she's a cheater!" comments. Yes, she's pregnant and acknowledges it may not be Ben's but . . . do y'all really believe it's as simple as that? It wouldn't make for much of a story - boy meets girl, boy marries girl, girl cheats on him and BTB!! That's really doing Andyhm a disservice, one not justified by his body of work nor this story so far.

.

The author has already set up multiple complicating factors - the controlling and Machiavellian parents, the "boyfriend" who thought he was going to marry her etc. It doesn't take much to imagine that some or all of them are acting behind the scenes - drugging/raping/turkey basting/whatever - in an effort to break up Kim's marriage and set things in favor of their (not her) best interests. I think this is an excellent start, and eagerly look forward to seeing where Andyhm is going to take Kim, Ben . . . and us.

dewinsludewinsluover 1 year ago

I like the story very much. More Please. 5🌟

Thanks for the story set up that some of the readers didn’t like. I now have the necessary background for the story and which you publish the next installment I’ll know exactly what’s going on.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 1 year ago

Started good but it became a nothing story with 95% being pointless back story that could have been told in a lot less. 2 * as it became incredibly boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hectare, that's an unusual way to look at things. To most people it does matter if they are in a marriage and someone else has sired a child with their wife. Ben's concern is definitely not attributable to immaturity. I also would openly refuse to raise another man's child born by the one I'm married to. Am I immature? Certainly not. Is it my pride? Maybe. Is it my self-respect? Most definitely, Sir!

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

Loved it! You’ve got some really great emotions rolling here! I’m eager for the next installment.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear author, where did your wonderful story "The Rings" go? He is no longer on your list of works. May I ask why you deleted it?

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

Loved it. Great story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She gave a soft sob, "I didn't say I knew it was his, but there is a chance it could be, and if it is, you would have known as soon as it's born."

No need to wait for the baby to be born these days. There's now a simple blood test using blood from the mother. This test analyzes fetal DNA found in a pregnant woman’s blood during the first trimester. A lab specialist compares the fetal DNA information to DNA from the potential father’s cheek cell sample. The test can be performed after the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. If you’re trying to prove or disprove paternity for legal reasons, the test must take place in a medical setting (a legal DNA paternity test).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ben should have choked 2 whores, first his mother, then his wife

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Unlike Chuck2468 I absolutely love this storey, nothing boring about it at all, a very well developed and constructed storey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

skiaddictskiaddictover 1 year ago

If your intent was to simmer then bring to boil my dislike of Kim well sir then you have succeeded. "The baby may not be yours" would have been the last sentence heard before I picked up my car keys. Cheers.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Wow! With a story that is just beginning to unfold, you have certainly stirred things up! The back story was perhaps a bit too long, but does help to bring the characters into focus. At this point, I’d definitely be looking for the exits. When your wife says she’s not sure if the child she is carrying is yours, unless there is a police report of her tape, it’s time to start planning your exit.

TeggeTeggeover 1 year ago

Gripping...Looking forward to Pt 2.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star so far - this seems to be an interracial marriage with a familiar plot - the wife gets pregnant by a one night stand and feels compelled to disclose her infidelity, because she can not be 100% sure the baby is her husbands. There are any number of ways this story could go - but the traditional one (on this website) is for the baby to be born and be the ASSHOLES child. The husband walks away, making sure he does not sign the birth certificate and immediately files for divorce - end of story - two pages max. However, the primary fact still remains - she committed adultery and destroyed the trust in this marriage - so for me it is ONCE&DONE and goodby. There are just too many women out there to waste your time on an entitled slut like this one.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

I was ready to give it 5 stars after the first page. I’m so looking forward to the next (all) chapter(s). My hope is that we won’t be strung along too long.

Thanks and anxiously awaiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuckville story, 1 pager at most, that got drawn out to three so the author could preach to the readers. Awful

argusx2002argusx2002over 1 year ago

Great start of a great story. You can't please every reader so keep doing what you do so well..

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Hmmm - You’ve piqued my interest! 5* for now but a successful ending will be difficult.

ribnitinribnitinover 1 year ago

So far, great! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As good as it gets. Can't wait for the next installment.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
quote an incoming text from Kim. I deleted it and switched off the phone unquote

You authors need to impress on your readers that information is power and NEVER do this. One does not have to answer the text but at least read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I checked out around the first page. Genetics dictate that the baby could've come out white regardless, because the mom is white. Idk, just breaks my immersion

guyk1963guyk1963over 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed this first chapter, and I hope the rest is written and will soon be here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written for what it is. I tend to agree with your editors and can almost list the disagreements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not sure why I like this story - maybe it's because the characters are real and the plot is believable?

;^)

5 stars

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 1 year ago

Excellent story, I dont know how it is going to go, but I feel for the MC. Especially if he has always been felt to be less then others. All the women in his life have treated him badly, Mother, sister and finally wife. Interesting to see how it will play out.

Karn9Karn9over 1 year ago

Good start 4* hopefully the next installment is published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another Andyhm story with an entitled wench and a hero who believes he can overcome a big obstacle or series of obstacles (in this case parental racism) for his wife to be truly his. Whereas here it is explained that the man was put down by his bitch mother and bitch sister and that’s why he has a poor view of himself, the basic situation is still the same trope repeated in all your stories. I understand you probably think that ditching the bitch means letting the asshole win, but that’s not the way to earn a victory while your marriage is unscathed.

Speaking of which, where is the continuation to the Alison series? Or are you going to put it so Ben and Kim see the mess on TV?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you! This was enjoyable. When do you think part 2 will be released?

PickFictionPickFictionover 1 year ago

Beautifully conceived and written as always. Waiting for the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very realistic and an easy read, you do realise you low score to date is that a lot of scores reflect the idea you will make this into a raac and if you do so what and if you don't also so what it's your yarn so be strong and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - but waiting for the next installment.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A good story showing a bunch of stuck up adults that think they know what's best for their kids. would hav loved to have seen the scene in the retaraunt when she poored water over her dad's head and slapped her mother! How pretentious some people can be is mind boggling. Good writing, I hope our author finishes this in a timely manor.

jblogsjblogsover 1 year ago

Great story - part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awaiting on part 2; don’t know why you didn’t wait & post a complete story. This far, I’m inbetween 3&4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure what would be part 2. The die have already been cast. She had sex after going off birth control. Getting pregnant had to be in the forefront of her mind. I feel she did this intentionally and was just to spoiled to ask for a divorce. He husband is mixed race, seems she was not comfortable in having a bi racial child. Even if the child is his, she broke any trust in the relationship.

Kim, to me, was written as a spoiled entitled “child”. Not a woman of good character.

So part two is “51 ways to leave your lover, get pregnant by some one else”. Only question is do they co parent, or just move on. Broken trust link this can never be rebuilt.

My bet, it was the guy she turned down, when he asked her.

Santa Maria Mark

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Good story!!! Please, go on soon!!!

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

October 3rd and still no part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easy in hindsight to say he should have checked with Kim before vanishing but the reality was that he was young and feeling insecure in himself and unworthy of her. Not a good combination but she did well to find him again.

I really want to know how things turned out.

nhhungrymannhhungrymanover 1 year ago

Please write part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful back story! My concern would be his reaction to her telling him that she was unfaithful. I can tell you I would have asked why and asked for any circumstantial exculpatory reasons she was fucking another man or men, and then I would have divorced her. He has no self respect, so why would she have respect for him.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019over 1 year ago

Liking it so far. When will the next chapter be out? Nice start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully Part 2 will get to us sooner than later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any danger part 2 could appear soon????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it gets posted it will be something like this: She goes on an innocent lunch with first boyfriend while he is in town. He gets her drunk, could even slip a date rape drug, and has sex with her. She has been portrayed as being too nice for her to now start having a dirty romance on the side.

anon.1

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

As a point of etiquette, if there is a long delay in the story release (it has happened to me as well), the author COULD post a comment about unexpected delays. Life happens.

Too many authors forget or neglect their prior lines, particularly when they write themselves into a corner.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Waiting anxiously for part II

smruti003smruti003over 1 year ago

Waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are we ever going to see part 2. Why is she resting telling hubby who it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 1 was posted 3 weeks ago. Where is Part 2? Beginning to think there never was a part 2, just an unfinished story idea that the author called Part 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit of a disconcerting discovery. First the good news, this author does a lot of multi chapter stories. The bad news is sometimes months pass between chapters being published. A bit of advice, write the whole story first, then submit following chapter as soon as preceding one is posted.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 1 year ago

Andyhm is one of the consummate writers on this site. Anything he pens is worth reading. This is promising to be another five-star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are you gonna finish this???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is Kim going to be continued?

Surely you can't leave it as is????

ejsathomeejsathomeover 1 year ago

Please see the author's comment in his biography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the rest of the story. I dislike a story that is not finished. To be continued is not the ending of any story. Where does a person find to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope that you finish this wonderful starting story.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Yes please more please. Such a good start. Another chapter would be good.

Don’t let the next chapter be too long or fans will forget.

4/5 so far

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Do not like reading half a story

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

A good start. Waiting impatiently for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the rest of this!

.

That said, I really wish that authors would not post any part of a story until they've written the entire work, barring fresh add-ons to an otherwise completed story. Then please post it all within a short window.

Scotte57Scotte57over 1 year ago

I love the start. Please hurry with ending. I'm not ashamed to admitt I'm a suckered for happy endings. Just incase you need ideas.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

3 stars for the start of an decent story.

I look forward to seeing the rest ASAP

In other words FTDS - it is now the middle of November 2022

spud25spud25over 1 year ago

When can we expect Kim Pt#2???

It's been a while.

surely you can finish what you started / / /PLEASE!!!

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

I loved it as an intro. Hope you find an ending and I hope you can find reason for these two to reconcile. The meeting you describe reminds me of how I wet my first wife. I arrived at a lecture class a day late as I was unfamiliar with the building and at first attended the wrong class sorted and split by last name. It started at 7:30 a.m. and I arrived chilled to the bone in the dead of winter. I arrived early as I expected to have some discussion with the lecturer about role call so I picked the warmest seat in the room, next to a steam radiator. Shortly after I arrived in comes this energetic short blond, blue eyed, with a smile that lit up the room, bouncing up to me. She announced "You're in my chair." I always defer to a Lady and, as I unfold from my seat, her eyes follow me up and up; I'm quite tall - on the football team. She relented and took the seat next to me.

That was the start. She wound up being the love of my life and wife for 20 years before succumbing to illness. Miss her dearly. I love my second wife too. But It's never the same is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I finally raised my head and looked at the beautiful woman sitting across from me. Blonde, almost white hair framing a face you'd expect to see on the pages of a fashion magazine. Her cornflower-blue eyes stared back at me, tears welling up in the corners."

.

Such females are automatically authorized to do whatever they feel like doing whenever they feel like doing it. It is their lot in life, their role in our society. It's a nasty job, but someone has to do it so it might as well be them.

UnassignedUnassignedover 1 year ago

Folks, read Andyhm's bio for why the next part is taking a while. Life and such sometimes get in the way . . . and keep in mind what we're paying for this!

.

Also, his bio also explains why his excellent "The Rings" was taken down from the site . . . congratulations, Andy!!

ProfesseurXProfesseurXover 1 year ago

The first page was intriguing and different from our usual fare, I am waiting for part 2.

I suspect than 99.9% of us would say: "We are through. I will acknowledge the kid if the DNA says it's mine but, in any case, you are gone" (and I am one of the nicer ones)

I suppose your ending will be quite different but how can you do that in any believable fashion ?

spud25spud25over 1 year ago

Still waiting for Kim Pt.2 - ANXIOUSLY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any chance to have this continued? Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another heatless CUNT and sissy loser husband POS. His is a simp so no wonder way she has no respect for him and cheats. No one to like in this mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kim Pt. 02 Next Part
Kim Series Info