All Comments on 'Kim Pt. 01'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 3)
rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
There's a compellng argument against loving a conventionally beautiful woman

Convinced me...They are usually twisted by the attention and boring.

Fine storytelling as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. I too married above myself to a wonderful woman who gave me 2 children. We've been married for over 40 years now. I didn't know how long we'd last, but we have so far. I'm friends can't believe it either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One suspicious part of Kim's story is that Michael isn't aware Kim is married. So where was her wedding ring?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Little miss rich girl finally shows her real morals I hate all cheaters (jaybee186)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Good story about Betty Baggage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"But getting even with the bastard who'd caused all of this was high on my list of things to consider." - Why? SHE'S the one who cheated. He never vowed fidelity, did he even know that she was married!

\

Not usually a fan of back story, but I don't see any issue with underwear lines if the artists are painters, they can simply ignore them. It could be different if it were photography.

\

"Good, you've gone commando," - Those WERE her instructions.

\

"No, her old boyfriend was waiting for her, and they left together a few moments ago." - That's when he should have cut his losses.

\

"She decided to screw with me and tell you my boyfriend had picked me up." - Why would the secretary screw with her? To fuck with the beautiful girl?

\

Definitely too much back story. The entire part just to bring us back to where we were at the beginning.

\

@Anonymous Re: Catholics - I've always wondered the same thing! If your Catholicism won't let you get an abortion when your adultery results in a pregnancy, then don't commit adultery!

\

If she could stand up to her parents at the "engagement," why couldn't she before that? What's changed for all practical purposes? If her family was holding their support over her head to keep her in line, hasn't she just blown that out of the water?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes always light up for an extra-marital conception story!

If you haven’t already, you must read ‘A Month in the Country” by J. L. Carr. It’s a short, fiction book about historical building restoration in the English countryside.

Thanks for a great story, we can’t wait to see where this is going. You’re an excellent writer!

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Who's Roger?

Catholics that blame their religion for not getting an abortion should also blame their religion for not having extra marital.

A bit long winded around the art class bit, but you got there. Hoping Part 2 will build on this solid foundation.

Thanks

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

Far too much bullshit in the middle about how they met.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

An interesting story so far. I look forward to reading more. I truly enjoy your stories. I find them very engaging and have plenty of food for thought. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

average, slow build up, blah, blah, blah. However, onto part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
???

the part where they met is so fucking absurd...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Total shit. Any MC with such an inferior feelings deserves exactly what he gets.

Read to his not deserved her and quit.

Don't deserve then stay away.

I always hope the MCs in these stories lose everything and then go on with pathetic life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This writer needs help - it gives new meaning to the term "long-winded"....

billyblazebillyblaze12 months ago

To be continued but apparently not to be completed. Unfinished story. Do yourself a favor and skip.

someoneothersomeoneother12 months ago

I had given the story a higher rating initially, but downgraded now to 1* because ii appears that author will never finish the story. I will return to regrade if story is ever finished.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

At first I thought I wasn't going to like it, when the backstory started. But it kept me in and I liked it.

In an interesting way, the sad start got sadder after the first half.

Also, the reasoning of his insecurity was given in a perfect way, it was hard not to empathize with him.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

3 Lit pages. Half a page of story and two and half pages of background.

Boardman68Boardman6810 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I have not read the 2nd part yet. But Kim seems like a player - she says what she needs to say to get her way. In other words, the story changes depending on who she is talking to or needs to manipulate. I think she is more like her mother than she thinks or puts on. How does Ben know that she isn't lying to him just like she did with Martin. How a person describes someone else when he or she is not present; says a lot about what they really think about that other person. How she really feels about Ben.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You write about powerless cuckold men types. The kind that allow pretty women to walk all over them. They fall in love and no amount of cheating or lying changes the fact that they love the woman. No matter what. It's not true to life. Betrayal leads to the end of a relationship. 99.9% of the time. And if a person loves so much like all the female main characters are supposed to love...then why do they always end up fucking other men and cheating?

USMCVetUSMCVet8 months ago

No ending. Don’t waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You basically write the samte story over and over again. I'm guessing it was what happened to you and led you to write. If your MC characters are an indiciation of the kind of person youa re I truly pity you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

These stories are written for a specific audience for whom this sort of a deeply delusional perspective makes perfect sense, but of course that audience is mostly confined to institutions and spend most of the day drawing on the wall with their own feces.

dinotail2023dinotail20235 months ago

Started out good, gave it 5 stars, rushed on to part two but no conclusion, no ending. Worse story I have ever read on this site.Gave 2nd part one star and came back to part one and changed it to a one also.

moultonknobmoultonknob4 months ago

Far too long and filled with mostly unnecessary bullshit, as soon as the bitch said that she is pregnant but it may not be her husbands he should have just dumped her, end of story. Doesn't matter who the kid belongs to, she fucked another man. 1 star

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 month ago

sure this was the direction I was heading when I down tools. ??? 'Down tools? Stilla 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

NO WAY!!! But then she should never a 'man' of a different race. Had to stop reading when I found out about the race aspect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kim Pt. 02 Next Part
Kim Series Info