All Comments on 'Kim Pt. 02'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 235 Comments
greenday0418greenday0418over 1 year ago

Please don't take 3 months for part 3.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

"You can't just run away; we need to sort this out."

/

-wow, the stupid wife trying to guilt her husband for some solution. For me, if I was the husband, she is the one who needs to sort this out not me.

- I smell a cuck story. Take your time writer.

- Not keen on reading the next chapter.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

1 star because I sense that a reconciliation is coming..

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

She was unable to form consent and that makes it rape.

Her husband is angry at her for being raped which means she needs to divorce him. I’m no fan of abortion but neither is it my decision or his. And forcing her to choose between abortion, which some regard as murder and staying in a loveless marriage…well, that’s not really a choice, is it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

With a friend like that, who needs enemies!

5

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

The real problem is that the wife had a hidden lesbian past that the husband never knew About. And because the husband did not know about it he had no reason to be suspicious of Simone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blah, blah, blah. What a pretentious blather of post modern drivel. They are all horrible people. It’s simple: she broke the contract, the marriage has already been terminated. He needs the divorce just to let everyone else know what she did. If the child is his, he can take it and raise it to be a better person.

ZK

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Still 'will give no rating since the story isn't completed...

But, if I'm being honest here: this latest chapter is a nothingburger.

Came here to see how a marriage could survive the ultimate betrayal, yet got instead a run-through of the EXCITING life of an art appraiser! I don't know why the author would think we care this much about Kim, but... unsurprisingly... it's not at all the case.

So, here's hoping that this will end up being the worst chapter of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck. Regardless.

Nasty56Nasty56over 1 year ago

Spectacular writing!

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

three months between updates?

cuck offering to stay with the whore?

cuck demanding names then acting like a whiney bitch when she refuses?

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good;I hope that you can post the next part soon.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 1 year ago

You dragged that out.

How is he supposed to give the swab if he's gone straight to Ireland?

So to cut down on pages of words, she saw a painting, drank 3 bottles of wine and had sex with her old girlfriend and a man. Got ya.

PencarrowPencarrowover 1 year ago
I'D ALMOST FORGOTTEN THE FIRST CHAPTER TO THIS STORY

OK, we now know why Kim cheated. In her favor is the fact that she didn't set out to bang Michael, BUT against her is the fact that she was content and happy to sleep with Simone which is still deliberate cheating. And unlike some of the more inane commenters in the first chapter who burnt her at the stake before knowing the full story, I thought her explanation was plausible (thanks SHWANZE, I tend to agree with you on this). I still think she's a little too narcissistic and stupid, but that's OK for a fictional character and it's almost necessary to generate the tension anyway, Five from me, and thanks Andy for yet another absorbing story,

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

This author writes well. Characterization, conversation, behavioral description, all are deftly handled. I personally don’t much care for long, winding, overly detailed background history, and unfortunately this story, especially Part Two, offers that in spades. I understand many other readers may enjoy that, so bear in mind what you are in for if you read this story. It is also still unfinished and clearly requires a Part Three, so be ready to wait, possibly for a substantial bit of time (given what the author presents in his biography). But I will admit that I am intrigued enough to look forward to the release of Part Three, as this author is skilled and talented, a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice slow burn to the drama. My only complaint will be if this isn't finished.

Actually, a second complaint: Why do these men never say "Abort it, I don't give a shit if it's mine. I can make more. And frankly the fact it'll hurt you is actually a bonus now!"

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I feel like this is very very similar to another story of yours

kelchakelchaover 1 year ago

She was raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but please don't leave it as long for the next episode to be published

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3-4 months til the next part? boo hiss

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

I marked the story high due to the high quality of the writing. Excellent. But the story... No excuses, she was a cheating slut. Plus, extremely selective in relating her sexual history to her husband, Ben. I'm not talking about "body count" but the fact of her bi-sexuality! That was a big issue. Remember, she didn't just cheat with Michael and got fucked twice, she also fucked her old lesbian lover, Simone. So the weekend entailed cheating with two different people, not just one.

If Ben had known about her past history, they might even have indulged her bi aspect together. Who knows. But to have kept it a secret is just inexcusable.

I remember having read this story a few years ago but, strangely, cannot remember the final outcome. Just some weird memory that I won't mention in case it ruins the story for others. Damn, I must be going senile at at early age. LOL.

Sadly, I experienced something similar with an old girlfriend, except the cheating was more extreme and planned (also no pregnancy). We broke up immediately once I found out. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the completion. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An engaging read but one or two things didn't sit right with me. The sexual arousal that Kim experienced from examining the paintings was simply not credible. I'm passionate about a number of different interests but I don't get a boner while pursuing them. Then there was this: "I'd already sucked him dry before he fucked you". Two educated, refined, cultured women talking like a pair of porn actresses on a film set? I think not. When the author gets around to writing part three he should take some time to think about the different ways in which people actually do talk to others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many words, so much backstory, and the plot is advanced two inches in two chapters, spaced months apart. At this rate we will all die of old age before the plot moves half a foot. This badly needed editing. You once wrote decent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No and still no. The woman is a Bisexual slut. The character in real life would cheat again and continue to do so. All her reasons and protests about why she cheated are total bullshit. She did it because she wanted to. No other reason. As for loving Ben? Not very likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the baby is Ben's. But I also hope that they get revenge on Simone. How can she say she got swept up in the moment? She had already admitted she planned to seduce Kim with Michael. And I wouldn't be opposed to Michael suffering some more either. Looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"No, I wanted you to hear why I broke every promise I had ever made to you. I'm not trying to excuse my actions; I should have known better. I never set out to betray you, and it will never happen again."

Yes, an art assessor who gets wet when examining art and has an extremely low alcohol threshold will never ever run into a confluence of art, alcohol and self important sexual predators again.

Sure she won’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter what she says she choose to be around an Ex. Got her drunk? Did she file rape charges? Did she tell her husband after she got home? Would she have told him if she wasn't pregnant? She also said if it was just Simone it would have been alright. Leave her. She's just a no good Princess.

Let's not have 3 MONTHS in between chapters. Why even write it to leave people haning in a bad mood.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

I can already see them, the 1* fag cuck shit comments because the possibility has been left open the marriage will survive if the baby is Ben’s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding both in conception (excuse the pun) and delivery. (Ha!)

The writing is both concise and extensive where necessary or apt, and the description details regarding both the setting(s) and the sexual intimacy are sensual (re the settings) and erotic (re the sex). As a confirmed voyeur who appreciates both the sights and sounds of sex and the immense pleasure of participating, the high quality of this composition is first rate in evoking circumstances which render the reader RIGHT THERE in the scene.

As for the psychological quandary each of the two main protagonists find themselves, the dialogue between them (and in the memory of Kim) skillfully draws the reader into empathetic feelings of the emotional agony each feels, both at the precipitating sexual seduction, and the immensely disturbing decision facing them should the baby not be the husband's--and underlying all of this is how they are going to handle the damaging effect of Kim's extra-marital sex upon their marital relationship.

Damn if this isn't a great story both in the writing and the imaginative plot. Love it and can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry Andyhm! Make haste! Your writing is addictive and I'm already a junkie in need of a fix! 10 out of 10!

MLJ

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

I honestly can't say I liked it or thought it was a great piece of writing. Kim should have kept her mouth shut and secretly had a test done. In the story there was no traction, we went from her confessing a affair, to some wild story about art. That wild story was not that interesting.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Well I can't say that Kim is a very likeable character.

She's very stupid in ways that grown women shouldn't be if they want any form of a solid relationship. Kim is also extremely selfish and self-centric in that she felt no real need to communicate with her husband at all about her betrayal until she knew she was pregnant. She also didn't care even for his health, having unprotected sex with obviously promiscuous people and then back to her husband.

He would be better off without her at this point.

This was written so well that I actually can see the seduction happening though this is where Kim's utter stupidity comes into play.

What reveals Kim as unworthy, however, is her refusal to immediately talk to her husband about it and give him his due agency. She deprived the man she claims to love of his agency.

Good writing as always and I'm sorry you were suffering for so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, no way I move out, the bitch goes to the hotel and pays for it herself. Secondly, it wasn't a mistake. She didn't get a math problem wrong or take left turn when she should have taken a right. She's an adult and sober or drunk responsible for her choices and actions. She's a cheater. She may not ever admit it, but that is who she is. The fact she won't admit it shows her selfishness. She wants him to love her, but her actions show it is for her, not for what she'll give him. She doesn't love him in return because love includes fidelity. There is no marriage here, just a selfish woman using a wimp man. Part three should be less than one page. He kicks her to the curb and gets on with this life. You're trying to make this ambiguous with lots of grey areas. Sorry, but it is really very black and white. She betrayed him, she loves only herself and she is delusional to think otherwise. If he has any self-respect, he'll dump her right away, regardless of the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two and a half months between chapters and that's it. By the the time I got to the end of page one knew it was going pretty much no where. Skipping to page four just proved it. Gave it the one out of five it deserves.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 1 year ago

Glad you are feeling better and hope the recovery goes well. I have enjoyed this story very much and look forward to the next chapter. Curious how it will go and it has me very interested.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

well written. and...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He will just cuck and take the slut back like all the other pussies

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That was painful, but realistic. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was probably the worst description of a seduction I've read on these pages for a very long time. Made up to make Kim look more innocent but unlikely as h_ll! The story is otherwise well written but like a second rate horror movie it needs its heroine to make extremely stupid choices all the time to have any story at all.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

why would he trust the cheating slut ever again? Having an affair and having sex twice is not a mistake. Having unprotected sex during the affair while trying to get pregnant is a monster betrayal. Why would he want to stay with her anymore?

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Well written, as always....reserving judgement until the end.

crazycam69crazycam69over 1 year ago

Very good second installment. I am really enjoying this story. The only request I have is to not wait as long for the next one. It had been so long, and I read so many stories here, the first was no longer fresh in my mind and I had to go back and reread it which I prefer not to do. But I am eagerly looking forward to the rest of the story. Great job!

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

The story has some merit but is just too far out there as to why Kim slept with Simone and allowed Michael to enter the interaction between the two ladies. As for the condom deal, come on, if Kim was alert enough to demand Michael wear a condom, then she was aware enough to say absolutely no to having sex with him due to her potential fertility. The way the author described the second time Michael fucked her without protection pointed to the fact Kim was asleep or just plain out of it. Michael already knew he was told to wear a condom and failed to do so, which in essence made his second penetration of Kim rape. The next issue for me was the fact that Kim waited TWO months to relate this story to Ben. TWO months after the incident, and long enough to determine that she was indeed pregnant. If she presented the situation to Ben immediately upon her return from this ill fated trip he would have been much more apt to forgive her and take appropriate action. Instead she allowed herself the luxury of waiting to make sure she was pregnant. Bottom line is if she wanted to be true to Ben she would have immediately shared her delema with Ben and underwent an abortion. Whether it was Ben's child or Michael's would be immaterial. Once she recovered from the abortion she could resume normal relations with Ben and she would be sure that her next pregnancy was due to Ben's sperm. Of course that would be too logical and quick for a story line to develop. Again decent writing and good enough for me to look for part 3, but at the same time just a bit too contrived for a four or five rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I waited so long for this and I feel let down. So instead of being drugged she was drunk and taken in by review of art? Oh man, how lame. At any time she could have said no and fought. Even afterwards she could have called the cops and claimed rape. Being drunk and their statements would be enough to either get a conviction or prove thousand that she was not involved.

Being that as she explained it she was a bit willing to me what would stop this from occurring again? She she's a woman that ticks off the boxes as she says, while reviewing art, she then cheats?

He needs to tell her point blank they will divorce and if the kid is his of course he offers support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would be concerned kim is only with him to piss of her father. First lesbian to make him mad and when that did not take go for the black guy. This idea she was so into the artwork and the banged the guy is silly. Did they drug her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the reader had to wait over 2 months for a Chapter 2? And, the author could only manage to advance the story a couple of inches. These 12,000 words could have been covered in about 2 paragraphs. Andyhm is an excellent writer, but this entire chapter was unnecessary. Are we going to have to wait 2 months to get another 12,000 words of the MC feeling sorry for himself as he gets on the airplane to Ireland?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well…..it’s going to be interesting to see how this author tries to “rehabilitate” Kim tne Slut. As written, it is clear that Kim was an active, if not wholly enthusiastic, participant in that little orgy. And she blamed Simone for “letting it happen”?

.

Meanwhile, I really don’t see why the identify of the baby’s father matters much to any decision to dump the Slut. If it’s her husband’s, all that means is that he’ll have child support to pay.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good story.

Fairly interesting. Characters and situation set up nicely.

Just one complaint if you could call it that...it's pretty incomplete in terms of which way it's going.

And we had to wait 3 months between installments. So...I guess I'm bitching about not having to wait another 3 months to find out if this kid is his or a bastard and how they react.

In spite of my griping...seriously tho thanks for the effort.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

You are a good writer but please don't keep us waiting for the conclusion. I was disappointed that she cheated so easily given how much she was supposed to love him. However, a very well written story.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

If her story is true, she was raped. a drunken, semi-conscious person can not give consent for sex. She is still responsible for her actions and consuming multiple glasses of champagne while doing a professional inspection of a painting is just recklessly stupid. She knew Michael and Simone were hot for a threesome and she allowed herself to become impaired, that's just reckless and stupid.

It will be interesting to see how you deal with the baby issue.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

Dude his wife is some piece of work. It feels like the only normal one is the husband and the strong sense I get of the wife is that she's the type that doesn't see any harm in stepping out once in awhile and uses the "as long as it doesn't hurt the marriage" nonsense. She said that bit it wouldn't have been as bad had it only been her ex gf she had sex with? That right there says it all. Her husband is the textbook settle-down nice guy. She's even continuing to defend all her sex buddies by not wanting to tell her husband. I'm hoping that the kid isn't his so this dude can make as clean a break as he can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see where this shit is going...

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

If he trusts her with dna test he’s a fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That arts drivel made the story a lame duck!!!

maggiemight1maggiemight1over 1 year ago

A very enjoyable saga. Ok, they have been married 8 years, but, Kim seems to be the type who will cheat again. It is clear she see's her hubby the same as he see's himself, a bit inferior. He does nothing to help the situation by saying he expected her to cheat, it virtually gives he permission.

I do not particularly like either of your main characters as people, but I am guessing that's what you intended. I am looking forward to part three. nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a big fan of the "Kim" interlude and so much backstory, but it's a good story. Looking forward to the revenge on Simone and the dickhead German douche.

Dylan1Dylan1over 1 year ago

Really nice writing. Nice plot. You will get the dickheads complaining, I am convinced sometimes they think the stories on here are real life! Your hero asks for it though. He may as well say “go cheat on me” what would he expect if he behaves the way he does. I have no sympathy for him. To be honest, she isn’t a great catch either if she behaves that way on her first away day. Lovely writing. 4*

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Good story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

stillhard11stillhard11over 1 year ago

Finish the damn story! You left us hanging

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

If Ben can accept her adultery, but not another man’s child … why not just abort and put this behind them? Story started good, but took a huge step back in this chapter. Meh! 3/5

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 1 year ago

Really enjoying the Kim story so far. Well developed with a few twists and turns. Well done thus far.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Everyone focuses on the cheating which happened in good circumstances (she was excited to think back to the old threesome with her former lover) and bad (she may not have had the full capacity to decide correctly ).

But no one talks about the 2 month delay during which she lied and hid her infidelity. And she only talks about it because she got pregnant and she doubts the identity of the father.

What about after that to be able to believe her, to be able to have confidence?

Is hiding a fault worse than the fault itself?

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Slowmoving trying to get all the backstory in. Try other techniques to speed it up. Otherwise it held my attention, and I am hoping they stay together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy has written this same story a dozen times. The Weekend, Alisha, Allison, The Accountant's wife, The Woodworker's wife, Trials of Love, change the names and professions, rinse and repeat.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 1 year ago

Very good story thank you. Looking forward to the conclusion😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cuck story that is way too long and wordy. Author probably likes to hear himself talk as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing Kim did would pass the spouse test.

I honestly don't care that she had no intention to cheat. If you lie to your spouse about going to hang out with an ex-lover with others in a hot tub with LOTS of drinking....that is enough reason to divorce. I hate that she was seduced, that sucks for her. It honestly does, and she did not deserve that. But her husband didn't deserve her lying and lying. He didn't deserve her putting herself in that situation. She only confessed when she was sure shit had hit the whirling device. That's the opposite of respect and trust. And frankly love isn't enough to keep a relationship alive. You need trust and respect.

She abused his love and trust. And she's shown zero respect. He should divorce regardless of the DNA. She's a horrible match for him, and a too immature for a marriage. That being said, it's not 'wimpy' for the husband to help her out during her ordeal with the aftermath of her being used by her supposed friends. It's not wrong to help her out during her pregnancy, regardless of the child's DNA. But after the dust settles, he needs to leave her ass. For his sanity, for the child's sanity, for her sanity too. Because it's one thing to forgive a betrayal of that magnitude, but to expect him to forget is madness. That's too much abuse. A little distance is what's best for both of them. I don't see much regret from her in what she did to her man, only regret that it blew up in her face. It's still mostly all about her. Like I said, immature. Adults don't hold back information like, "I just met my old lover....just to let you know we'll be hanging out without you being around." She's an emotional teenager in an adult's body.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I'm 180 out on your flashback/interlude. I loved how you had the two MCs current day discussing her betrayal and attempted explanation, having Kim reminisce beyond what she was telling Ben. If I had a complaint, it would be Ben's continued insecurities. He is apparently of some importance in his career field yet lacks self confidence to the point of being a beta. Tone that trait down a bit as it detracts from having us believe they had a partnership as you proposed. Rather than getting her drunk, I would have had them slip some X into the champagne to make the choice more black and white. Just some thoughts... 5*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

That huge diversion killed the flow of the story. Your writing is superb, but the flashback to the castle and seduction was much too long-winded for its relevance to the story. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a simple word that describes what happened to Kim. It's legally a very clear case of rape. Michael fed her alcohol until she was almost unconscious and too drunk to consent, and then he raped her. Many college frat boys have been convicted of exactly that crime. And Simone was Michael's willing and active accomplice. Kim must go to the German police and file charges against them both. Her husband should insist she do that to get justice and to also verify that her statement is the truth. If Kim refuses to file charges then it's questionable whether her explanation is really true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As I believe I commented before, a woman who drinks alcohol when she is pregnant and when she was trying to get pregnant doesn't really want a child.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Pretty good writing but a bit disappointed at being left in the lurch......again. Not sure about the criticism of our MC but the guy does have an inferiority complex. Married twice I never wonderd why but after my wife of 40 years passed I think back on some of the bad times and wondered why she even stayed with the ass-hole I was at times.

But she did and all her kids and I still have a good relationship. Some call them step children but there are no steps in my house, kids are kids, when you marry thhey become yours. Waiting for the the climax ending...................

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
Do cheated on people really care why it happened?

And enough to sit through four pages of attempted explanation?

It's a yeoman's effort to explain why the wife cheated, but it doesn't explain why the husband would want to know.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Well-written, but the story line is problematic. She cheats with Simone and thinks that is OK, and doesn't tell Ben until months later when she knows she is pregnant. The chain of custody of his DNA same is broken. She has his sample, and could substitute Michael's DNA. Ben should have mailed his sample or delivered it himself to the lab. Kim is a very unlikable person. Please don't wait months for part 3 (and I hope 3 is the final part). No matter the outcome, I hope Ben burns Michael and Simone. 4 stars.

Slick742Slick742over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story so far and hope you can finish it soon. You have a few ways to go and be prepared to have a split decision. But its your story and not all stories happen the way the reader wants it to end. Please don't let Ben raise another man's clild but either way I've enjoyed reading your creation. Slick742

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doesn't matter why she cheated or who seduced who. Dump her and let everyone know why

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Besides the obvious fact of her having sex with Michael & Simone and possibly being pregnant with Michael's child there's another fairly big issue that wasn't really touched on.

She had nevermind told Ben about Simone being her girlfriend and liver shortly before she met him. They've been working together for a few years now and every time she goes to the continent for work she sees Simone and has even been spending time with Simone and her girlfriend outside of work. She's told Simone all about her marriage yet, apparently Ben has never heard anything about Simone or at the very least he's only heard casual references to a work colleague. Keeping the fact that you're spending a fair amount of time with your former lover a secret is a big issue.

After almost losing Ben in college over the whole surprise proposal situation you would think Kim would have learned the danger of keeping secrets. Apparently not.

Even though it's obvious Kim was set up by Simone and Michael. Knowing how viewing masterpieces impacts her and with the suspicion she had that the weekend was a set up why would she start drinking champagne and be so unaware that she drinks almost 3 bottles by herself??? As she said, the situation got out of her control but, with her suspicions about Simone's intentions why would she put herself in that situation at all?

Even if the baby turns out to be Ben's I really have a hard time seeing how he could stay with her.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 1 year ago

Here’s the thing. I am very interested in the story. I’ve enjoyed it. However, this is not a criticism of the author, but it’s very challenging to get invested in a story and then have to wait for a long period of time until the next chapter appears. For this reason, I’m not going to read part two until the story has been completely posted.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Hmmm! She lost herself in the artwork and didn’t notice Michael and Simone screwing next to her in the same room?????

I call bullshit right there, how can you NOT notice a couple openly having sex in front of you??

Bullshit!!!

She knew. As for the too much alcohol excuse, it never washes in cold hard light of day.

She has cheated. No bones about it. She’s pregnant.

Of course the baby will not be Bens, then we will have the never ending angst of woe is me and then good ole Ben will forgive and raise another man’s child.

The Andyhm way is it not?

I like Andy’s stories on the whole, but this one has a bad feel about it.

We’ll see.

So far 4/5

MrSirManMrSirManover 1 year ago

The first story was compelling, but waiting so long for this chapter cooled things down considerably. I hope you all ready have the rest of the story written and post soon or I think will have lost interest in the characters. That would be a shame because you have done well so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing to stop Kim from submitting a test kit with her husband's swab stick and also submitting a test kit with one from Michael. One of them will have the desired DNA match and that's the one to present to Ben.

Should have retained possession of the test kit and submitted it himself. Kim is definitely not to be trusted.

When the child is born and Ben double checks the DNA match with the baby, it might be too late. Probably what Kim is thinking.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Ok, you have covered the reasons Kim was unfaithful, so that is done. I assume next chapter concludes the series. I hope we are not going to have a rehash of how she got horny in the presence of fine art and thus lost all judgement and self control. Which on the surface is just ridiculous. I have seen masterpiece quality art in person, it is awe inspiring, but it never made me horny.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

C'mon, next part, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whether Kim had sex with her ex lesbian lover or her and Michael she still cheated with little real effort from the pair. Yes she drink a lot but still gave in pretty easy.

Why in this age of female empowerment do so many women in these stories fall back on the ‘ I was seduced’ crap, women are capable of succeeding in business and as intelligent as men yet still act like children incapable of saying no or conscious thought about having sec with someone. They’re not children who need a governor or chaperone and should be held accountable for their actions as men are.

All this, if the babies yours we’ll be okay if youvfirgive me then I’ll not do this against n. (But ever career takes her abroad often so maybe… Really, would you want a child with someone who just cheated on you? 18 years of child support if it happens again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No brainer here,

1 If not his Devorice the cheating cunt.

2 If his Devorice the cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How's about Ben telling her to get rid of the kid and then walking out. No possibility of child support and no untrustworthy wife to be chained to. Bye, bye, bitchy boo, can always find someone better than you.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

My apologies l should’ve led off earlier by expressing my happiness that you have recovered from your illness.

Getting back to the story, l also agree with the earlier comments that she has cheated on her husband with two people, not one. I note that she sees no problem in cheating with Simone, only

cheating with Michael was wrong in her mind.

For that attitude alone she should be tossed to the curb.

Forget the excuses for cheating, she cheated with Simone happily. Given that fact the marriage is finished despite the red herring pregnancy.

Thanks for the story don’t keep us waiting for more chapters.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@lujon2019

three months between updates?

cuck offering to stay with the whore?

cuck demanding names then acting like a whiney bitch when she refuses?

one star

Speaking of a whiney bitch, take a look in a mirror and you'll see a big whiney bitch.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I HATE chapter stories where we have to wait for the next chapter to be written.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 1 year ago

Kim, as you have written her character, leaves me with extreme disgust. I can say no way that you can write a third part to the story that will have me liking her or even finding her tolerable enough for their marriage to survive without me being disgusted with the story. She's a horrible horrible character as you have written her to this point. Perhaps not your intent, but that is the impression you have conveyed to me. I will read the next part, if only to see how you resolve the story, but with no expectation for enjoyment. Sorry, you just made her so sickeningly awful that I cannot see any possible way that her character can be redeemed. Two stars at this point, only because the writing is well done.

Boardman68Boardman68over 1 year ago

Good story. I hope you decide to finish it. While some have faulted the husband...it seems (even though this is just a fictional story) that his thoughts, indecision, and actions seem understandable during the short time period of the first two chapters. The first day Kim announces she is pregnant. A high point in their marriage since they are working to try to start a family. Then, 30 seconds later, she ends his world as he knows it by (just matter of factly) saying, "it might not be your child."

Less than 24 hours later, she explains 'in detail' the gory facts of how she ended up cheated on him. After finally getting through her story, I can see why he has more questions and is undecided what to do. (1) if the baby is his...than according to Kim 'all is forgiven'. He just needs to forget about her cheating on him. Like it never happened b/c well geez he's going to be a Dad! (2).They have been married for 8 years & you would think Kim would have developed more maturity and wisdom. I mean she is very attractive & should be experienced at identifying and shooting down others that are attempting to seduce her. There was several key points in her story where she had the opportunity to prevent anything happening. Like getting a hotel room in the city but no, instead Kim believes Michael that all hotel rooms are booked? or how about not drinking any alcohol when others are trying to seduce her? Or spending as little time as possible around 'friends' that have proven to be untrustworthy & manipulative, etc. (3) Kim, Simone and others apparently know that when Kim gets around great works of art...she tends to get very aroused? lightheaded? drinks more alcohol and has a brain fart? She becomes so non-functional that she is unaware that others are plying her with multiple drinks (1/2 of 3 bottles of wine according to Simone?) and can be stripped naked without realizing that it is happening. This 3rd area is the most troubling and far-fetched. I can see why her husband doesn't believe this explanation. It would seem that going forward Kim should consider a career change. Otherwise, in the future when she in the presence of fine art & paintings..she can be counted on to get aroused, lightheaded, tipsy, have a brain fart and lose her clothes.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

She's untrustworthy, she didn't really take any responsibility for cheating blaming the other two. Plus not buying the whole "drunk on the art" gambit, who the FUCK is she John Nash a tortured genius? Gtfoh. She's an entitled brat that hasn't grown up, wash your hands of her.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Good story. Basically Michael and Simone raped her - she was too drunk to give consent, and the morning after she definitely was raped. That information should be brought to the doctor's notice, so if an abortion is needed, they can do it. Of course abortion or not, there could be complications and she may not be able to carry a baby again. As far as her relationship with Simone goes, she should either find another job or let her HR dept. know what happened and that she will not ever work with Simone again. Their marriage may be saved, depending on what happens with the baby; but it will need a fair amount of counseling, and I'd also recommend (her husband should insist) that she never drinks anything except unopened bottled water unless he is physically there. People may not understand, or be offended, but screw them - it's her life, and she was raped because she was drunk. Eliminate the alcohol, and reduce the chance of drugs.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 1 year ago

I think it was a bad decision to switch to Kim's viewpoint and play out the scene of her 'seduction'/rape, when you've been telling a story of an insecure man being cheated on from his viewpoint. If your partner cheated on you, would you want them to describe in detail what happened? Personally I skipped ahead most of that 'flashback' scene to see how the chapter played out.

If I was Ben, I'd be more pissed that my wife started talking to her ex-girlfriend and went away with her for a weekend without telling me anything about it. The fact she kept an entire part of her life a secret from him, met up with her ex and her ex's girlfriend, then agreed to go away with her for a weekend, without any explanation to him just shows a lack of respect. It doesn't matter whether she was committed or would consciously do anything to hurt her marriage, if you're meeting up with an ex (no matter the gender) then you should discuss this with your partner. That's to show respect for their wishes and how they see your relationship. Doing things without regard for your partner is how you show disrespect. The fact that she got herself into a situation where she was in a foreign land with no personal transport, stuck in a private home with an ex-girlfriend and a man that wanted to fuck her and weren't opposed to taking advantage of her when she was drunk was of her own making.

And I'm no longer bothered with finding out how the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bad story getting worse. This time I shan't even check for pt 3, 4, 5...

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Nice writing but you should have finished it in 2 parts max. I prefer one part stories.

Some details could have been truncated. They went on for too long.

Look forward to the conclusion

Anyway 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a lot of words without saying anything. Maybe you should wait to do another installment until something happens worth writing about.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

The whole art schtick was way too much. Otherwise nice writing. She allowed herself to be seduced, and yet promises it will never happen again. How can she do that? I found it a weak premise. But will see what happens in chapter 3.

But I don't see them surviving, especially if it's not his child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Tension

Nice place to break story....but now you need to get back to us

Gomez333Gomez333over 1 year ago

Thanks mate, enjoying the story. Take care with the chest infection, I was laid low for 4 weeks in Oct/Nov, and there's a number of people locally been really poorly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kim Pt. 01 Previous Part
Kim Series Info