Kimberley Ch. 01

Story Info
A frustrated girl comes face-to-face with her fantasies.
808 words
3.41
14.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started as a regular weekday evening; you were content, don't let there be any doubt about that. You were content with your life. Nothing about your life really bothered you, everything about it was just... acceptable. Deep down you had a nagging feeling of incompleteness, but you were so used to it by now you didn't even notice it. You accepted it because at the time you didn't realise quite how desired you were by other people, and how easy it would be to change the situation you were in.

It was half past 6, he was playing video games while you sat in the bedroom scrolling through your phone; the few sporadic noises you could hear were when he shouted something to his friends. "I've found the boss", "I know where their team is", et cetera.

For most of the last 20 minutes your thoughts bad been distracted by your usual fantasy, the fantasy that haunted you every single day in which you had no control over yourself. This was made even worse by the fact that every single time it involved you being thrown around with countless hands that refused to let you go. You yearned for this, and every night while he played his games, you tried to think of a way to ask him for what you wanted... needed.

Tonight, however, was different.

Initially you didn't pay it much attention; first of all it was just a gentle clicking noise, as if a small child were throwing stones against a wall. However, it reached a point where you became curious enough to investigate the source of this noise. The second you sat up in bed you considered for a brief second... that this unusually deep sleep of your boyfriend made this either seem like a dream, or that someone had spiked him with something.

Your bare feet touched the floor as the duvet fell away from your body. When you met your current boyfriend you didn't look half as good as you did now, your already tight body had become even tighter with your new passion with hooping, Your upper body strength had tripled and your already-perfect butt had become tighter... you drove men crazy and you knew it. Despite you becoming hotter, your boyfriend had showed dwindling interest, and this had become a constant tension between you both. You wanted to be yearned after, to be needed. You wanted your body to receive the attention it deserved - you needed to be worshipped.

It wasn't your choice to wear what you were wearing to bed... in your attempts to get the attention you wanted you dressed in a too-small black thong that barely covered anything... and left your ass completely exposed. Your bra was a light red fabric that, while you were slightly annoyed that it didn't match your thong, hugged your curves and supported your breasts the perfect amount. If you were wearing something a little less perfect, perhaps this whole story would have ended differently... but fate seems to have a funny way of making sure that everything that is "meant to be", happens...

You walked to the door cautiously, the knock still happening as you walked; shivers went up your spine... and down to your pants as you secretly considered the more devilish possibilities if you opened the door dressed how you were. One more step closer. Another. Your mustered all of your courage, gripped the handle, and your heart stopped as you saw what was on the other side.

"You have 60 seconds, start running."

The fantasy.

Your fantasy.

To be hunted by a group of men while you run for your life.

Is this actually about to happen?

You don't reserve any time to think, and before you know it your feet are pounding down the stairs. Your usual complaint about being on the third floor is diminished by your sheer desperation to get to the ground floor as soon as possible.

The hunt is on, and you are the prey.

You burst out of the back door, thankful that the coast seems clear. The field behind your house is completely empty. The thought that this could all be some huge prank crosses your mind, but the consequences of it being real push any hope to the back of your mind while you begin to plan your escape.

You sprint across the field, surely you'll be safe here... there's no one around after all... You silently regret the tiny thong you're wearing and resent your boyfriend for being the reason you are dressed like this.

You get all the way to the end and silently laugh to yourself... "Really? Did I lose them that easily?" As you reach the brush at the end of the field your heart drops. "Shit."

You ran straight into their trap.