Kimmie Cums Over: Again

Story Info
Couples Best Friend only visits for pleasure.
1.3k words
4.03
10.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christ! Where did I leave off? My wife Cassidy is good friends with Kimmie who lives 3 houses down from us across the street. Cassidy is bi while I, Gavin am straight. But I am open to anything if you know what mean? A while back I come home from running errands. My honey do list that day was huge! Lawn and Garden items, regular grocery shopping and running our 3 teenagers to all over hell and back so Cassidy can help out her friend Kimmie. I look over as I hold Cassidy and kiss her deeply, before I leave to go that Saturday. I tell her, "You owe me one! Big time!" I kiss her goodbye before the crotch goblins and I load up in our SUV and go about our way.

Cassidy looks up at me sweetly and promises me, "Babe it will all be worth it!" She winks at me and blows me a kiss, which I catch with my hand on my bearded cheek, as i head out the door.

All that morning I drop off our kids. One at a rec game, another at the musical rehearsal and the third stays with me until right when we get home and heads to his friends house to play D&D. Neglecting to help me haul in everything we bought, I might add.

Our living room is separated by a fairly high wall that only my son and I can see over as I haul in our groceries. After i moved the mulch Cassidy wanted to the back porch near our pool and spa. I am putting the last of the refrigerated items away when I hear cooing and moaning coming from the living room area. Also as the fall air clears out of my middle aged nostrils I smell the oh so faint smell of sex in the air as my curiosity got the better of me.

I peer around the wall that separates the two areas and to what do my eyes see Cassidy and our neighbor Kimmie in their birthday suits wrapped up on the couch in the 69 position going to town on themselves. Cassidy peeks over at me and winks seductively. My hard on presses against my khaki shorts. I'm rubbing myself looking at Cassidy. I'm imploring..."Can I come out and play?"

Cassidy shakes her head no. Both woman cum softly and Cassidy digs out our go to double headed dildo we use with special guests only. Cassidy shews me away as they both impale themselves on the rubber phallus, riding it out and screaming themselves to orgasm as i spread mulch in the back yard. I make my way back inside. Both woman are still in a state of undress, neither is bothered by my appearance as I grab some water. Kimmie smiles at my lustfully. I offer her a sip of my water and she drinks some and then while i watch as she pours the rest over herself. The water cascades down her beautiful 44DD breasts, down past her bare mound and down her leg. "Opps!", she says and both woman and i laugh.

"Clean up, aisle 5," I joke as all of us continue laughing. I am hot and sweaty from my errands and both woman reek of sex. I make a suggestion that a shower is in order for all of us. I, in my dumb male mind thinking we would go one at a time but both ladies seemed to have other ideas as I would learn later after I fired up my shower and got under the spray.

All I was doing was washing my hair and beard under the near boiling spray when an extra set of hands appeared on my body and a pair of full breasts pressed against me from behind. Small hands began to roam over my body, pulling my chest hair and feeling my hard biceps and triceps and then down at my sides. I turned around to greet my little sexy visitor. My eyes were still full of soap when my visitor kneels before me as I turned toward her. She envelopes my hardening 6" into her warm mouth. As I got the soap out of my eyes I saw my wife Cassidy just now entering the shower, a very wicked grin on her face as she leans over Kimmie sucking on my cock to kiss me full in the mouth. "See I told you if you waited, good things will come," Cassidy told me as our neighbor deep throated me.

"You could say that again," I said as I kissed my wife deeply and began to wash and play with her 42DD breasts.

Cassidy went on after she broke our kiss and said, "You see Kimmie wanted both of us and just needed some healing first. Now she is ready to play hardball." A loud pop echoed in the shower as Kimmie withdrew my cock from her mouth and stood up while Cassidy took over servicing me below.

"You know Gavin," Kimmie said after she kissed me, "Cassidy knows what you like and knows that you work hard for her and the kids. This is just her way of repaying you." After she spoke drew her breasts towards me and I suckled them and played with them. I pulled her nipples roughly and Kimmie cried out and moaned.

I feeling myself get close to cumming and just didn't want to waste it yet. Getting close to 40 and not wanted to call 911 because of a fall in the shower, the three of us rinse off and dry and head to out master bed room. Its not biggie for me to stay hard seeing the glorious curvy full female flesh that now lays before me on our bed. Both woman beckon me towards them in between them. I am truly in heaven as I kiss my wife Cassidy and enter her from behind on our side. Kimmie caresses me and holds and massages my balls as she fingers herself waiting her turn.

Cassidy cums on my hard cock as i thrust into her hard and fast as she likes it rough from behind. Seeing Cassidy satisfied, I turn over and enter Kimmie the same way. I grasp her swelling 42 DD breasts as I plow Kimmie for all she worth. Cassidy comes out of her orgasmic haze and starts making out with Kimmie, fingering her hard clit as I am thrusting into her friend. I start to feel my balls building up with pressure. i am not sure what to do? I stand up and both women lay on down facing each other. Kimmie on the bottom and Cassidy facing her on top. Each begins to make out with the other as i alternate fucking them (Kimmie's on the bottom and Cassidy's on top) I can't hold out any longer. I give each one an equal pounding and choose Cassidy to receive my seed. I slam into her pussy from the rear and empty myself completely into my wife's cervix. I give Kimmie some sloppy seconds and that send Kimmie into her 3rd orgasm of the day.

Again we head to the showers. This time just to talk and laugh. Kimmie's husband has called her cell phone 3 times looking for her. Kimmie calls him back as she is putting on her summer dress that is a lot more wrinkled than when she wore it over here 5 hours ago this morning. Kimmie tells her husband she got lost at Target.

Her husband Ron excepts that as a valid excuse and Kimmie soothes him as she starts to head home. Kimmie kisses us both deeply and walks out the door with a skip in her step. Cassidy and I look at each other and smile. We both know Kimmie will be "cumming" back over for more some day. For now Cassidy and I look at each other and hope she gives us a break of at least two weeks. We are both too worn out to cook and iIorder pizza for the family while Cassidy goes and rounds up our kids.

The End.