Most Exciting Sex Ever

Story Info
Inviting His Buddy To Their Bed Was Best Sex Ever.
2.3k words
4.32
6.1k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,039 Followers

I have never in my life been so excited, not before or after it happened. My wife was naked between us, and he and I were also nude on the bed, and Jim was about an inch from entering her pussy and I was shaking I was so excited. His boner was close to her puffy slit and I told him to go ahead and put it into her and she didn't object. She just laid there and looked at him and me. We had been fooling around, coming right up to the edge of actual sex, flirting with her, both of us, and then I realized I wanted him to fuck her more than anything, and it was simply the strongest urge I'd ever had. As I said, we were all naked, and I could see by how red her neck and cheeks were that she was really excited and ready herself. I knew she wanted to fuck him and the idea of that happening thrilled me.

I am not sure why, but what I wanted most in the world at that moment was for my best buddy to fuck my wife. We had been playing cards and I suggested strip poker. Not sure why, but it seemed exciting, and we were all pretty sexually aroused by that time. We hadn't been drinking, we didn't need to be. Everyone agreed to strip poker, even Claire, and I suggested we play for pants and dresses. I cheated a little, to get us all out of our clothes, and before too long I was naked, Claire had only her panties on, and Jim had just his shirt. Three nearly naked and horny friends at a table with one wanting the other two to have sex.

I urged him to help me take her panties off, and we chased her around the house and she pretended to object, but she didn't really fight us and we managed to get her naked. She laughed as we pulled them off of her. When we were all nude we doubled over with laughter, knowing full well what that would lead to. Sooner or later he would fuck her, that was for sure, we all knew that. That's when I told him directly that he should go ahead and screw her, and I could see by her reaction she wanted it as much as both of us.

She laid out, passively, naked, ready for him to climb on top of her, opening her legs obligingly and putting her arms out to him, beckoning him to come to her, giving him her okay. His cock was hard, sticking straight out in front of him, and she took hold of it and guided it to her pussy, moving the head up and down between her labia to wet it good, then she pushed it between her pussy lips and eased it inside her, pulling her knees up, pushing her hips forward to place him inside.

My wife was fucking my buddy and I was euphoric. I cannot explain it, but it was the most exciting night of sex I had ever had. As I said, I was shaking I was so excited and all I wanted was for him to be in her pussy and let me see him moving in and out of that lovely snatch. I also wanted to see her suck him, wanted to see that lovely mouth of hers slide over the end of my friend's dick and suck him to orgasm, letting him come in her mouth.

I hoped to see her swallow him as he came. For some reason I longed to see my lovely wife, with that beautiful

mouth, swallowing my friend's cum as he ejaculated between her lips onto her tongue. I wanted to see her smile and swallow, letting his semen slide down her swan-like throat. To this day I don't understand why, but it truly was the arousing image I hungered for.

When they were fucking, I watched them intently, gazing at his erection as it disappeared each time into her sweet slit. I watched it push between her puffy lips, pulling them out as it slid from her, pushing them back in as it entered her once again. It was the best porn I had ever seen, and I relished it, savored the sight, and remembered it to recall later, to visualize in a fantasy of him fucking her again, seeing him push repeatedly passed her lower lips, entering her again and again, fucking her wildly. I said encouraging things to them as they fucked and she looked at me questioningly, amazed that I liked it so. I didn't know why, I just know that I did.

When he came and pulled out, and she sucked him again, and I told them how much I liked seeing that. They both asked me why and I said I didn't know. We sat in the living room and talked about their sex after they had finished. She said she liked it, a lot, and wanted to do it again, and I said I was fine with that. I hoped they would have more times, and I meant it. I actually pictured it in my mind as we said it, imagining it again as I had just seen it.

The next time they fucked I had bought a kitchen timer and suggested we set it, then each fuck her while the timer ran, then switch when it went off. They both thought that sounded fun, so we set the timer and he started fucking her as I waited my turn, watching from the next room, sitting on a chair positioned so I could so I could see everything.

They were on the bed, him on top of her, humping into my wife as she stretched out beneath him, her legs wide apart and her arms around his waist. His bare ass moving up and down as he repeatedly shoved into my wife's pussy and I watched, fascinated at the speed of their fucking, delighted to see it, and as excited as I have ever been, most likely even more than ever. I never thought of myself as a 'watcher' but I realized I was, because watching my wife fucking him was the most exciting thing I had ever seen.

I came home from work one day and his truck was in the driveway. I got a sudden shot of adrenalin, because I was so excited to see he was there, and I went to the back door, hoping to see them in a sexual tangle. Quietly I entered and crept to the hallway. As I peered in I could see him between her legs and his ass going up and down. He was rapidly humping her on our bed and my heart began to pound with excitement, just like it had the first time I saw them fucking. I watched as he fucked her, then I watched him eat her pussy while she writhed on the bed, his tongue doing exercises on her clitoris, swirling and lapping across the tiny bud, kissing and sucking on her pussy as she moved excitedly on the mattress.

My wife began to come and her voice got shrill and high, and she began making so much noise I thought the neighbors might hear. While he was eating her she pulled her legs up, giving him a better angle to have his mouth over her entire pussy, and he began moving his head about, holding her pussy lips in his mouth and wiggling his head from side to side, driving her crazy with lust.

Then I watched as they traded places, moving between his legs and taking his erection in her hand, admiring it, then kissing the tip and putting it in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down as she took him deep in her throat. She put her mouth on the side of his dick and slid it up and down his shaft, her lips curling around the staff. When he came, she simply licked the cum off his slowly shriveling penis and seemed to savor the taste of the semen, smiling and gobbling with glee. I had never seen her so ravenous, and it fill me with joy to watch her enjoying Jim's cock so much.

I made some noise, accidentally, and they both looked up and simply smiled at me, letting me know they didn't care that I watched them. We sat in the kitchen afterwards and chatted at the table. I said how good it was to watch them, how exciting it was to see them fuck. They both smiled when I said it and she put her hand on mine.

"We will fuck for you anytime you want," she said with a chuckle. I kissed her and told them that would be great, and we all laughed. It was a moment I will never forget because I have never felt as close to two people as I did to them both at that moment. Sharing her with my friend filled me with pride, with love, and a certainty that what we were experiencing was beyond special and something I had no regrets about, that I had encouraged them to do.

We drove to the beach, went beyond the far point, then we all got naked and walked with her between us, holding our hands as we strolled along the wet sand just the three us and in the dunes we put down a towel and she got between her two men. We both kissed her, massaged her boobs, then he entered her as I kissed her and held her breasts in each hand. Her nipples grew and I pinched them between my fingers and made them hard as pebbles. When Jim came he emptied his balls in her, and because she'd had her tubes tied we didn't worry about her getting pregnant.

Jim and Claire and I planned a trip to Cancun and we flew out of LA. We intended to stay in the same room, enjoying Claire together as had become our custom. When we got to Yucatán, we got a taxi and went right to the hotel, eager to get to the room. We were in the El Presidente and we had a suite on the top floor, with an open deck looking over the ocean and allowing privacy because no other building was as high, and that allowed us to be nude in the room at all times. Even when the hotel staff brought in our food, we stayed nude and they didn't seem to mind. Seeing Claire naked would be a pleasure for any guy, and even for the women, so we felt very comfortable being nude even with them in the room.

In fact one time when the hotel people were delivering our breakfast, Claire and Jim were in bed having sex and they seemed to not even notice, although I am fairly sure they did, probably even talked about it with the rest of the hotel staff. I actually think we were the talk of the place, the two guys sharing one woman. It actually gave us a bit of a rush to have them know what we were doing, to be the Americans in the penthouse suite that went around nude and had sex with the same woman.

On the last evening in Cancun the three us had wild sex on the king-sized bed with her in the middle and Jim and I taking turns fucking her, and even at one time he was in her pussy while I was in her ass. We had never done a double before and had talked about doing it sometime. Claire said she wouldn't mind trying it and we had put the lube on the night stand for easy access, so if she needed it she could get to it quickly.

It was great to be comfortable enough about our sex that we could talk about it openly. It is such a trip to be so candid about sex and not at all shy about her wanting to fuck both of us and not worrying about hurting anyone's feelings. Before the 'double' I lube her up good, making sure her little asshole was well covered and ready for a cock in that tiny hole without it being uncomfortable for her at all.

Jim got in her first, then I got in position to enter her anus and slid in as slowly and carefully as I could. She grunted at first, finding it a little painful, but then after awhile she loosened up and took me in easily. Jim fucked her slowly in her pussy, while I carefully filled her ass and carefully moved in and out, being able to feel his erection through the thin wall between her pussy and her rectum.

It was quite a good feeling for her once we got moving in and out of her in rhythm and she said it was one of the great fucks of her life. It will definitely be something we will do again. She loves having two lovers and I sincerely like sharing her pussy with a good friend. We are planning a trip to Paris in the future and want to fuck her as we look out at the Eiffel Tower.

I can't tell you why it is so exciting to have my wife fucking my best friend, but polyamorous devotees will tell you it is the very best way to live, to have relationships. All I know is it is really exciting to share your wife's sex with another person and experience the joy of multiple sexual intimacy.

The three of us live together now, in the house Claire and I bought together, and I would not trade what we have for anything. Jim shares more than just my wife's pussy, he shares everything I have, and I am happy with that. Everything I have is his, literally. From the first time I encouraged my friend to fuck my wife, I knew it was going to be one of the most special things I have ever done. It has certainly turned out to be just that.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,039 Followers