Kimmie's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmie didn't notice right then that other mirrors in the studio clearly showed her exposed right breast and her left breast only partly covered by her dangling blouse. Dale saw it, of course, but he decided to let Kimmie discover that fact herself. He was seasoned enough to understand that Kimmie was at an emotional inflection point; the intoxication of being photographed in provocative poses was powerful, and Dale knew that actually seeing herself nude or topless would either sober her up or fuel some underlying desire to show off her body. Dale took a few more photos while telling Kimmie that she was "a natural."

"Relax a second, hun; I need to change a lens," Dale said casually. Kimmie turned away from Dale and saw that her breasts were clearly visible in the other mirrors, and she knew immediately that Dale could see her like that. She couldn't take her eyes off her own image in the mirror. She was aware that she had no thought of covering up her exposed breast; to the contrary, she pulled the blouse draped over her left shoulder off and tossed it toward the nearby sofa, leaving her topless.

Her back was to Dale, but there was no hiding from the many mirrors in the studio.

Kimmie's heart pounded at the thought that Dale could see her bare breasts, and she thought of the sexier photos in the album from the waiting room. Dale was ready again and Kimmie stood fully exposed in the mirrors for a few seconds before she turned toward Dale and her hands covered her tits, or at least partly covered her. "So, what now?" Kimmie asked.

Dale peered through his lens and started taking a few photos. "Beautiful, Kimmie. Just be comfortable. You're in charge now." Hearing that, Kimmie took a deep breath and slowly moved her hands away from her boobs, and Dale began taking topless photos of her.

"Run your hands through your hair," Dale instructed, and Kimmie's fingers ran up through her hair. As she lifted her hair, her firm breasts raised and jutted out. Dale's quiet "Wow, very nice," excited Kimmie and she felt as if her nipples were on fire. Dale took one or two shots and then looked up from the camera, directly at Kimmie standing topless. She felt his eyes on her as if they were hands running over her body.

Over the next few minutes, Kimmie heard Dale's instructions as if it was a dream. "Kneel down... lean back on your hands... turn a little..." She was acutely aware though that she and Dale has moved to a new level as her bare breasts were fully on display. Kimmie was also sure that she had never felt as sexually excited as she was right then. She fantasized that there were lots of men watching her. Dale just watched and clicked as Kimmie began improvising, posing suggestively, and hands touched her breasts and tummy. She laid flat on her back and Dale moved over her to take shots from above. Kimmie's eyes were almost glazed, a look Dale had seen only a few other times in women who were deep into the emotional experience of posing nude.

"You are amazing Kimmie," Dale said. "Let me change to a different lens." When Dale finished that equipment change and turned back toward Kimmie, she was lying flat on her back with one hand on her breast and the other between her legs massaging her pussy. He paused for a moment and then took a few candid photos. Kimmie's eyes were closed and she seemed oblivious to Dale even being there. Kimmie continued to arouse herself in her own fantasy world and thought of men wanting to touch her and actually touching her filled her head.

Dale moved toward Kimmie and took a few more shots. When he moved down by her feet, he saw that, under her skirt, Kimmie's hand was inside her panty on her smooth pussy. He couldn't tell if Kimmie was fingering herself, but he took a few photos. They were not artistically interesting, but they had a base erotic appeal. Kimmie opened her eyes and looked at Dale. To his surprise, she did not stop or cover up. She still had a faraway, dreamlike look in her eyes. Dale smiled at her, and she continued to play with her pussy.

"My boyfriend likes me to get this excited," Kimmie blurted out. Dale just looked at her, unsure where this was going. "He teases me that I become his bad girlfriend."

"He's a lucky guy," Dale mumbled, and he took two more photos to conceal his awkwardness and the erection in his pants before moving alongside Kimmie to take some direct downward shots of her face and chest. Kimmie was deep inside her own mind.

"My boyfriend knows that when I'm excited he can tell me to touch myself or suck his thing and I will do whatever he says," Kimmie said almost robotically. Dale was not sure how to respond, but he was saved when Kimmie smiled and said: "He doesn't know that when I get excited like this I would suck every boy in the world if I could, and not because he tells me to." She definitely seemed to enjoy that little secret.

Dale managed to say, "Like I said, he's one lucky guy." He knew it was kind of a lame thing to say, but he had never seen a woman so overcome by sexual arousal. Kimmie continued as if she hadn't hear Dale's response.

"When I think about men touching me, I want them to do it." Dale took her cue and crouched down next to Kimmie.

"Any man would want to touch you Kimmie," he said soothingly. Dale saw that Kimmie was actually trembling.

She groaned took a deep breath before looking directly at Dale. "Do you want to touch me?" she asked. Dale just nodded. "I wouldn't be able to stop if you did, would I?" Kimmie asked with a shaky voice.

"No, you wouldn't," Dale said as his hand grabbed her thigh.

"I couldn't stop you from touching me between my legs, could I?" Kimmie said breathlessly. Dale just shook his head as his hand moved up to push hers away and cup her pussy, proving her point. The heat and dampness were palpable.

"Would you make me do things to you too?" Kimmie asked, upping the ante.

"Yes," Dale said a little firmly, making Kimmie shudder. He was by then attuned to what aroused Kimmie. Their erotic Q & A progressed at Kimmie's direction until Dale had, in her telling, "made her" strip naked, sniff her panty, feel her own tits, and put two fingers in her pussy. And because Kimmie explained that there was "nothing I can do to stop you," Dale took pictures of all those things.

Kimmie was so deep in her fantasy that Dale felt as if he was watching a completely new sexual being emerge before his eyes and his camera. Kimmie then looked at him with more focused, clearer eyes. "Would you even make me put your big dick in my little mouth?" she asked with anticipation.

Dale knew the answer Kimmie wanted, or needed, to hear. "Of course, Kimmie, because that is what little cocksuckers like you do best." Dale immediately wondered if he had gone too far too fast. But his concern was short-lived, because Kimmie's eyes grew big and she whispered, "Oh god, that's so dirty," as she reached for Dale's belt and then undid his pants to get to his rock-hard cock.

With her petite hand around Dale's thick rod, Kimmie shimmied toward him while still laying on the floor to take Dale in her mouth. She pushed him deep toward her throat before pulling off, licking his head, and tonguing his pee-hole, before looking up at him. "Like that?" she asked almost innocently.

"That was a good start," Dale said, and he pushed her head back onto his erection. He was now totally in the moment and wanted to add fuel yo Kimmie's fantasy. Holding the back of her head, he began pumping his cock into Kimmie's mouth. She opened wide and let him have his way, and her gurgling sounds filled the studio. She gagged and choked a few times, so Dale slowed down but didn't stop. After a few minutes, he saw that tears were running down Kimmie's face and her makeup was streaked. She just looked up at him obediently.

Dale lifted his camera and took a few pictures of her in full cock-slut mode. Kimmie gazed willingly into the camera as Dale recorded for posterity the image of his cock stuffed in her mouth and her hand caressing his balls. Those photos were well beyond anything Kimmie had seen earlier, but she was all in at that point. Their eyes met and Dale reached down to gently push a strand of hair away from her tear-stained face. "You are a natural Kimmie," Dale assured her.

Kimmie's other hand slipped between her legs and she began rubbing herself while attending to Dale's throbbing dick. He grabbed the back of her head again and resumed pumping his hips into her face. The gurgling sounds intensified, and Dale felt his balls swell and knew he was going to cum soon and hard. He glanced at a mirror and saw the scene that Kimmie had largely composed. She was laying naked next to Dale, who was now on his knees; she was sucking his cock, and more accurately getting mouth-fucked, and also rubbing her own pussy. All of that sensory stimulation was too much for Dale. He grabbed Kimmie's hair, grunted, and his body stiffened until the first blast of cum erupted in Kimmie's mouth.

Kimmie whimpered as she felt in her mouth and tasted for the first time cum from a man other than her boyfriend. She pulled back a little on Dale's cock to allow her to swallow some as each new spurt refilled her mouth. She was well beyond any level of arousal she had ever experienced before. Even after Dale's load was spent, Kimmie held his softening cock in her mouth and her hand continued to ravish her clit. After a minute or so, Kimmie was shocked to feel her orgasm coming on, and Dale marveled at how thoroughly Kimmie's body was overtaken by spasms of pure sexual pleasure.

When Kimmie regained her senses, she was stunned and a little embarrassed. She had never cum in front of her boyfriend. Their experience was that Kimmie was there for his pleasure and when he finished in her hand, her mouth, or her pussy, the moment ended. Kimmie would wait until she was alone to satisfy herself. She looked up at Dale sheepishly, uncertain about what he was thinking. He reached out again, smiled, and for the second time tenderly brushed her hair away from her face.

"That was amazing Kimmie," Dale said quietly. "I'm disappointed I didn't get any photos while it was happening. It was just too sexy not to watch." It took Kimmie a moment to realize that Dale was talking about her orgasm.

"So, it's ok that I pleased myself?" Kimmie asked with genuine concern.

"OK? It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen." Dale then reached out again to caress her tear-stained cheek.

Kimmie's mind raced. It felt so liberating to have shared her sexual fantasy with another man who obviously got excited by seeing and using her body. That alone was overwhelming, but it was hard even to believe that Dale had enjoyed seeing Kimmie experience her own pleasure and that he said he actually liked watching her have an orgasm. Kimmie anxiously looked at Dale, at the mirrors and lights in the studio, at Dale's camera sitting a few feet away, and then back at Dale. She smiled and thought to herself, "I think I have a lot to learn about sex."

Still smiling, Kimmie said out loud: "Getting these pictures taken was the best decision I ever made in my whole life."

12