Kimmy's Adventures - The Locker Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although my tits are small they're very sensitive and the nipples seem to wired to my clit. Her rubbing of my nub and nipple added to the pleasure and I began to feel an orgasm build.

I guess it was for J.T. also because he found a new gear and began pounding harder at the same time he grabbed the nipple on my other tit.

That was the final straw. My mind melted as I let out a guttural grunt at the same time my pussy exploded sending shock waves throughout my body. La La grabbed me tight as I spasmed in her arms.

"Where do you want it," J.T. croaked considerately not wanting to assume he could dump his load inside me.

"In my pussy," I panted as I gained clarity of thought. "I'm protected, plus I want to feel your hot load in me."

About three thrusts later he splooged me with a loud grunt. The feeling of his cum set off another tremor inside me.

"You like that Freaky Fresh?" La La asked christening me with my new nick name that would stick with me the rest of my running career.

Pretty much all I could do at that point was nod my head.

J.T. Slid out of me, stood then helped me up. La La then got up behind me. I couldn't help but notice some of his cum clinging to his shaft again. I decided I couldn't leave it like that so I quickly bent over and licked it up.

"Don't swallow it yet," La La said urgently. "Share with me."

Next thing I knew she was sticking her tongue in my mouth and scooping the dollop from my oral cavity.

"You both freaky," J.T. said laughing.

With that La La and I attacked our lover giving him cum stained kisses all over his face.

He struggled away from us cringing as he picked up his clothes, hopped into his shorts and ran out of the locker room. La La and I stood there laughing our asses off.

"Let's take a shower then you can come to my place and we'll order a pizza," La La offered.

"I'd love to," I answered, "but I have a pretty important test to study for."

"What's the subject," she asked curiously.

"Statistics," I grumbled dejectedly. "I suck at math."

"Just your luck my skinny little freak," she smiled at me. "Bet you didn't know I'm a business major with a minor in math did you?"

That was the beginning of great friendship that endures to this day.

12