Kim's Cyn Pt. 04

Story Info
Kim cements her control.
2.8k words
4.48
8.1k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and Cynthia pulled into the mall parking lot, Cynthia was squirming as the egg was running on low inside her. Kim got out of the suburban and opened the passenger door for Cynthia. Taking her by the hand she helped her out. She turned when she heard the sound of a muscle car pulling into the parking lot of the mall nearby. She saw the mustang from the highway pulling in. Cynthia did not see it, so Kim turned up the egg so she stayed distracted. Kim kept an eye on the couple and watched them hold hands as they walked into the mall.

Kim led Cynthia into the mall, following the couple, she was going to take Cynthia to Spencer's and get her some items and then to Hot Topic for some clothes. She decided however she wanted to follow the couple first and see where they went. She played with the remote of the egg while they walked, causing Cynthia to wiggle her hips and moan. She was getting attention from the few people in the mall at this time of day. Mostly young mother's walking for exercise as they pushed babies in strollers. Some of the ladies looked at Cynthia in disgust, but some were checking her out.

Kim knew they were on shaky ground. Keeping Cyn ramped up on little sleep and barely any nutrients made her more susceptible to the drugs. She was going to collapse soon, though not before they had some more fun. Well, if things went the way she hoped, she would give Cyn a rest tonight. Dinner on the town, a movie and then a nice quiet nights rest. Until then, they had a couple to keep track of.

They followed them through the mall and into Forever 21. The young woman was looking at summer dresses and showing them to her boyfriend. She grabbed a few and took them to the dressing room. Kim smiled and leaned into Cynthia to whisper in her ear.

"Why don't you follow her into the dressing room and see if you can help her, slave."

"Yes, mistress" Cynthia said as the egg slowed. She walked towards the dressing area, she avoided looking at the young man. He looked at her as she passed, recognition flashing in his eyes. He was startled when Kim came up beside him and lay a hand on his shoulder.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

"It's all good." He said, looking her up and down. A smile on his face. You were driving the other chick on the highway, weren't you?

"Yes, that was me. I did not get a good look at you, however. Is your girl into girls?" she asked as she stared him up and down.

"She has been known to dabble. Especially if they are tasty looking." he returned the favor and checked her out from head to toe.

"How about we go in there and check on them?" she said as she ran her finger nails across his neck lightly. "I bet my little bucket of sin has tempted your woman by now."

"Sure, why not. I am sure they are enjoying themselves." He replied. He followed her back to the dressing area. His eyes caressing her ass as it moved like it was on ball bearings.

As they entered the dressing room they could hear soft moans coming from one of the rooms. Kim walked up to it and looked at the young man, holding a finger up to her mouth, signaling him to keep quiet. She reached out to him and cupped his groin in her right hand as her left hand quietly parted the curtain, revealing Cynthia on her knees between his girlfriend's legs, her tongue buried in the young woman's pussy. The young woman's eyes were closed and her hands were on Cynthia's head.

"I wasn't sure it was you at first. Seeing you in the car next to us. It got me so hot and it definitely turned my boyfriend on. Oh fuck yeah, your tongue feels so good. Oh yes, suck my clit you fucking little slut.

Kim unzipped his pants and fished his throbbing erection out, she slowly stroked it as he moved closer and ran his own hands up under her short skirt. Kimberly shoved herself back onto his hands as they watched the two women in front of them. Kimberly stroked him slowly, teasingly, she enjoyed the feel of his pre-cum oozing into her hand as she rubbed it over his cock. He pushed up her skirt and ran his hands over her bare ass. Squeezing her fleshy globes as he watched the woman licking his lover's pussy.

Her head tilted back, mouth open moaning in pleasure as the talented tongue brought her closer to orgasm. Kim used her left hand and opened her purse, grabbing a small plastic bottle, she pulled it out and took the cap between her teeth and twisted the bottle until the cap came loose. Grabbing it so the top of the bottle was in the palm of her hand she tilted it so the contents spilled into her hand. She twisted the bottle back into the cap and dropped it into her purse and rubbed the liquid on her hand all over her pussy.

She looked back at the young man and pulled gently on his cock as she walked over to the two women and climbed up on the bench his girlfriend was sitting on. He smiled at her as she straddled the young woman's face and lowered her wet pussy onto the open mouth. The girl smelled the lemony scent and opened her eyes, seeing the pussy approaching her mouth was a bit of a shock, but she was too into her own orgasm to care. Opening her mouth more and sticking out her tongue she lapped at the other woman's sex and reveled in the lemony taste. She started licking and sucking at the juices flowing from the snatch in her mouth and felt fingers playing with it from behind.

She stopped what she was doing and looked around. She saw her boyfriend, his cock in the woman above her's hand. His hand between her legs frigging her cunt as she licked her pussy. She went back to the pussy, devouring the lemon flavoring. Her mind started to drift, she thought she heard the woman talking to her, but it seemed far away.

"That's it sweetie, lick me just like that. You like that, you love my pussy, and you can't get enough of my tasty snatch." Her voice droned on in the young woman's head. "You can't resist, you want more and more."

Kim reached down with her free hand and grabbed the girl by the back of the head and took her blonde hair in her fingers and pushed her head up into her pussy.

"Stick your tongue up there, get it in deep my little slave, open your mouth wide and drink me down. Oh yes... mmm just like that, yes, yes... so close now, lover, and stick your cock in me while your girl licks my pussy." She said.

His cock was rock hard and he stepped up behind her. His girlfriend lay on her back and Kim squatted lower over her. He crouched down behind her and slipped his cock deep in her cunt, he felt his girl's tongue on his shaft as it licked him and this hot woman's cunt.

He shoved it in to the root and felt it bottom out with plenty more to go, he pushed her forward and put a hand on the small of her back and started thrusting in and out like a piston. Kim had not been fucked like this in a long time. She missed a man sometimes, not often, but she wouldn't mind keeping this one around. He was reaching places only her big dildo usually got to. She felt his hand exploring between her ass cheeks, and then his thumb was pressing into her butt hole.

She moaned loudly and ground her pussy on the girl's face. Her orgasm was building to a crescendo. It started building up in the pit of her stomach and she arched her back, he was hitting all the right spots inside her, and that tongue between her legs, fuck it was intense.

He felt real good inside her, she was going to have make sure he got some of the drug too. She had to get some more from her chemist friend. She should really find out their names when they were done here...

She ground her pussy harder on the girl's face and released herself to her orgasm, letting it flow through her body, finally giving in to the sensation. She squirted all over his cock, her muscles contracting, squeezing him and milking him, drawing his essence out and bringing him to climax inside her. His seed mixed with her juices, he shot into pussy until she was over flowing and it covered his girlfriend's face, coating her like a glazed donut. Kim pulled off of him and the girl and he continued shooting rope after rope of cum all over her face.

Kim grabbed Cynthia by the hair and dragged her up from the pussy she was eating and brought her face to the cum soaked face of the other girl.

"Clean her up slave, we have places to go." She said.

As Cynthia licked the young woman clean, Kim leaned down to the woman's ear and whispered "You are mine now, my dear. You will call me later and I will give you more instructions."

She took the bottle from her purse and popped it open. The young man was too busy playing with Cynthia's breasts at this time to notice what Kim was up to, as she poured more of the liquid in the girl's mouth and made her swallow.

"You will follow all my instructions and no one else's, you are my little slave now." She said as she kissed her on the forehead.

"I hope you had fun." She said to the young man.

"Oh, no problems there." He said.

She gave him her number. "I am Kim, it was a pleasure." She said coyly.

"I am Bradley, and that little minx is Melonie." He said pointing to his girlfriend.

She grabbed Cynthia by the hair and dragged her off of Melanie. "We have to be going now, but it was a pleasure meeting you both. I look forward to doing this again...soon" she said. She reached out and gave his cock a squeeze and then tweaked Melanie's nipple once, eliciting a moan from the girl.

"Ta ta!" she said, leading Cyn out of the dressing area. They left the store, under the stares of many employees and a few customers, most of whom were blushing furiously.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at Cynthia's home with packages from the mall. After their encounter with the nice couple they bought some clothes and toys for Cynthia. They pulled into the yard and there was a Jeep parked in the driveway. Cynthia started shaking, it was her husband's car.

"Don't worry dear. Everything will be okay. Kim will take care of it." She said to Cynthia. "We will go in and make him some nice lemonade and everything will be okay, dear." She leaned over and kissed Cynthia on the lips.

They got out of the Suburban and walked up to the house. Opening the front door they walked in and the house was quiet. Noises started coming from the kitchen.

"Cynthia is that you?!" a man's voice shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah, just came back from shopping with Kim!" she shouted back.

"Great, making lunch, come on in ladies!" he told them.

"You go upstairs and change Cynthia, we don't want to shock him too badly just yet." Kim whispered to her "Tell him you are just going to shower and change and be right down."

"Okay Hun! I am going upstairs to shower and change, entertain Kim until I come down alright!" she told him.

"Yup!" he replied.

Cynthia ran upstairs to do Kim's bidding as Kim went into the kitchen. She had palmed her bottle and scanned the kitchen as she walked in. She was pleased to see he had gotten into the lemonade from the refrigerator. He should have some of the drug in his system, he was making a salad and his back was to her. She poured some of the contents of the bottle into the pitcher of lemonade and put the bottle back in her purse. Grabbing a wooden spoon she started stirring the lemonade. He turned and smiled at her.

"So, you went shopping? Get anything nice?" he asked.

"Oh I think you will like everything she got." She said as she moved up to him with the pitcher. "Let me top off your glass. It's hot in here."

She filled his glass and put the pitcher down. "It's so warm, doesn't it make you thirsty?" she said in a low voice. He reached for his glass and drank it down. "Good boy, come to me." She said, and smiled as he walked towards her. She reached up and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her ample cleavage.

"Go ahead, you know you want to." She told him.

He reached out and put his hand in her blouse, gripping her breast and squeezing it roughly. She reached down between his legs and felt his erection growing.

"So tell me... how long have you been wanting this?" she asked, knowing the drug was working and he could not resist answering her.

"Since I met you." He said, leaning forward bringing his lips to hers.

His tongue forcing its way into her mouth, dueling with hers as she stroked his cock through his shorts. Her squeezing fingers doing as much as the drug in his system to shut down his rational thought process. She knelt down in front of him and unzipped his shorts, fishing his cock out, she held it in front of her face and looked up at him. Her blue eyes teasing him with the promises of what she was going to do with him. She gently blew on the head of his cock and he shivered. She heard footsteps behind her.

"So you have wanted this since the day we met?" she teased.

"Oh yes." He said, his eyes closed as she licked the tip of his cock.

"Would you rather have me than Cynthia?" she inquired.

"Oh yes, she is so reserved... she would never do this... oh god... that is sooo good." He panted.

She removed her mouth from his cock and pulled down his shorts and underwear. Grabbing his ass cheeks she took his cock in her mouth and slowly took it all the way down her throat, humming until her nose hit his abdomen.

"Oh god! Fuck yes." Yes he said.

She pulled back off and pulled his cock up and licked under his balls and across his taint. "Oh damn girl, she would never do that either."

She twisted around under him and licked his asshole, rimming him and then pushing her tongue inside it as she stroked his shaft. "Jesus woman you are kinky... I love this." He groaned.

She pulled his cock straight down and swallowed him down her throat as she tickled his anus with a finger and then slowly slid it in up to one knuckle. She rubbed his prostate as she sucked his cock and could feel him start to throb. Pulling off his cock and looking up at him she asked.

"Do you want to fuck me baby?"

"Oh god yes" he said.

"How badly do you want me honey?" she teased, fingering his ass and stroking his cock.

"Real bad." He groaned.

"Bad enough you would leave Cynthia and be mine?" she asked.

"Hell yeah." He said.

"Did you hear that babe?" she asked Cynthia, who was standing in the door.

"I did." Said Cynthia, who had tears in her eyes. "I am leaving you, asshole. I can't believe what I heard." She turned and left the room.

He stood there looking shocked. Kim stood up and smiled at him. Shrugging she turned and walked out of the kitchen.

"It was fun lover, but you messed up big time. I don't think she will want to see you again. You might as well just get the divorce proceedings going and move on with your life." She said giggling. "Oh, and don't bother finishing yourself off, it's better to be left hanging."

He stood there staring after them, his cock bouncing up and down as they left. He wished Kimberly would come back. He needed her, but he would follow her commands and start the divorce proceedings.

She went out to the Suburban and Cynthia was in the front seat crying, waiting for her. She got in the driver's seat and started the vehicle.

"Good girl, now you are mine and mine alone." Kim told her. She reached over and ran a hand up her thigh. "Now tonight I have other plans for you. I think you will like them."