Kim's Cyn Pt. 05

Story Info
Things don't go Kim's way.
2.7k words
4.41
8.9k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a week since Cynthia's husband came home and ended up getting trapped by Kim into admitting his feelings for her. Cynthia heard everything and felt betrayed by him, so she left him. Now she had been living with Kim and had been receiving daily doses of the drug, so she was conditioned to obey Kim now. There was no need for the drug anymore, now Kim was going to work on the young couple they had met at the mall.

She went downstairs and Cynthia was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. She watched her from the doorway, moving from the stove to the fridge. Her naked body covered only in an apron to protect her from the bacon splatter, her gorgeous butt cheeks jiggling as she walked. She was tanned now, as she was not allowed to be dressed at home and spent a lot of time in the yard gardening or swimming in the pool.

Kim admired her lithe form and was pleased it was all hers. She couldn't wait to add Melanie to her little group, she might even keep the boyfriend around. She walked up behind her and cupped her ass in her hands, leaning forward she kissed her neck softly. Cynthia leaned back into her and let her grope her in an early morning welcome.

Kim wrapped her arms around Cynthia and caressed her stomach while sucking on her neck. Moans erupted from Cynthia as she nearly melted in her arms. Kim moved a hand up to one breast and pinched a nipple between thumb and forefinger, and the other hand moved between her legs and teased her pussy lips and clit. Cynthia was already wet this morning.

"What were you thinking about dear?" Kim asked her.

"We got a call from Melanie. She doesn't have to work today and wanted to come by. She left her number, I said you might call when you were ready. Ugghh... mmmm... ohhh" she said and then moaned at Kim's manipulation of her body.

"Good, I will call her when we are done here." She nibbled at Cynthia's neck and earlobe, pulling on her nipple harder and stretching it out. She pushed her hand between her thighs and Cynthia spread her legs allowing access to wet lips, and Kim slipped two digits between the folds, sliding them deeply into her.

She stroked slowly in and out while nuzzling her neck and ear. Building the fire inside her slave, waiting to hear the words, those lovely words.

"Yes mistress, that feels so, uuhh good. Mmmm yes. Oh please let me cum mistress... I want it sooo bad. Oooohhhh." She begged and whimpered, her legs wobbling.

Kim added a third finger and nibbled on her earlobe, with her thumb tickling Cynthia's clit and her other hand teasing the fuck out of her nipple. Cynthia was going into sensory overload. She was writhing on her mistress' hand trying to fuck herself on the fingers inside her, but Kim kept control and would grip tightly keeping any friction from happening, staving off the orgasm.

"Not yet dear, only when I give you permission." She kissed her neck softly and released her hold on Cynthia stepping back from her. "And that will come later. For now, I have a phone call to make."

Cynthia whimpered and tried to go back to making breakfast and to keep her thighs from rubbing together while she was so sensitive. Damn her mistress was cruel sometimes, one day she would get hers.

Kim went into the living-room and called Melanie. "Hello Melanie." she said when the young woman answered the phone. "I hear you wanted to come by today."

"Yes Kim, would that be okay?" Melanie asked.

"You may, do you need directions?" she inquired.

"No, I still have the card you gave us." Melanie explained

"Will you be coming alone today?" she asked her.

"Yes, he has to work late, but he wanted to come by another time. He has time this weekend." She told Kim.

"We will talk about that when you get here. Be here in a half hour or else." She said as she hung up. Then she turned off her phone and chuckled. Let Melanie wonder about that. Kimberly had done a little investigating in the past week, she had friends in many places. Melanie lived about forty minutes away, but could make it in thirty if she was smart. Let's see how smart she is, Kimberly thought.

She went into the kitchen and opened the cupboard, going to the top shelf he grabbed the lockbox and brought it down. Taking her necklace from under her t-shirt she used the small silver key on it to open the box. Inside the box in were five vials in foam slots, three were empty and two were still full. She needed to get more vials.

She would have to call Mikey later this week. She grabbed a vial and closed the box. Putting the box in the cupboard, she opened another cabinet and got a pitcher and some lemonade mix. Then she prepared her special lemonade. After adding ice and putting it in the fridge she sat down and ate the breakfast Cynthia made them.

She looked at the clock as Cynthia cleared the table, five more minutes and the forty-minute mark would hit. Poor Melanie, Kim chuckled to herself, she would never forget this day. She stood from the table. "Cyn Hun, put everything in the dishwasher and meet me in the living-room, bring the lemonade and two glasses won't you dear." She said smiling.

"One for me?" she said with a tremor in her voice.

"Oh honey... yes... today especially..." Kim looked at her strangely, and walked to the fridge and got the pitcher. Placing it on the counter she retrieved two glasses and filled one, handing it to Cynthia. "Drink." She commanded.

Cynthia took the glass in shaky hands and drank it down. She was getting to the point where she was close to being able to resist Kim, she should not have said anything to her. She felt her mind going numb.

"So, my dear, you will do everything I tell you. You are mine to command. My pet, my slave, my little fuck toy. Do you understand?" she told Cynthia

"Yes mistress, I understand" Cynthia replied. She couldn't resist the commands, she wanted to cry, but had enough control to hold back the tears. She would get revenge, she would she promised herself.

"Good, now finish in here and bring the lemonade and glasses to the living-room like I asked." Kim said smugly and headed out of the kitchen, secure in the knowledge that she had Cynthia back in her control.

----------------------------------------------------------- 

Kimberly was sitting on the couch, Cynthia on her knees between her legs, her tongue gently lapping at Kim's labia in a slow rhythm, building up her desire. They were waiting on Melanie to arrive. There was a soft knock at the door.

"Come in!" Kim shouted. "We're in the room to the left dear!"

Melanie walked in and closed the door; she walked down the hall and entered the room to the left. She paused at the sight before her. Cynthia the young brunette on her knees before Kim, between her legs, with her own legs parted. Her cunny and asshole on display for Melanie to take in. Kim on the couch in a t-shirt, which was draped over Cynthia's head, the sounds of licking coming out from under the cloth. The sight alone got Melanie's juices flowing. Even after the encounter at the mall, this was not what she was expecting when she got here.

"Grab a glass of lemonade and have a seat, Cynthia will be with you in a second." Kim said smiling. Her hands lifting the shirt off of Cynthia's head and then grabbing her hair and moving it side to side rubbing her face into the wet vagina it was lapping at.

Melanie sat at the table and grabbed a glass, still watching the two women and drank down the lemonade. She stared at Cynthia as she serviced Kim, the action getting to her, soon her hand was in her shorts, rubbing at her clit, her other hand under her shirt tweaking her nipple. Her moans filled the room, mingling with Kim's. Kim looked up and grinned, she lifted a hand and waved her over, then lifted her own shirt up and over her head revealing her large firm breasts. She lifted one to her mouth and licked the nipple while looking at Melanie seductively.

Melanie felt herself getting wetter and stood up, she shed her shirt and bra and then pushed her shorts and underwear down past her sneakers. She stood there in front of Kim in just her sneakers and socks, showing off her skimpy bathing suit tan lines and walked over to her. She leaned down and took Kim's other breast in her mouth and suckled on the nipple, she moaned in pleasure as Kim ran a hand between her legs and teased her labia.

"Oh Hun... I don't think my boyfriend would... would... oohhh, approve... uh... shit babe... mmmm... but it feels nice." Melanie said and went back to sucking on Kim's nipple.

Kim was enjoying Melanie's attention to her breast and Cynthia worshipping her cunt. She tilted her head back and moaned out loud. Kim had yet to realize she had not given Melanie any instructions since she had finished the glass of lemonade, she was far into her orgasm nothing else was registering. Suddenly she felt two fingers pinching her nose and two hands grabbing her arms.

Her eyes popped open, Melanie had her arms gripped tightly in her hands, Kim's breast still in her mouth, her teeth clamped on the nipple. She felt Cynthia grab her ankles and hold them tightly as she took Kim's clit between her teeth, and over her head on the other side of the couch, pinching her nose with one hand holding a small open vial with the other was Bradley, the red headed boyfriend.

She opened her mouth to say something "Wha..." but when she did, he dumped the vial down her throat and covered her mouth with his now empty hand. She couldn't move, she wanted to breathe, she had to get rid of the liquid to breathe, so she swallowed. The horror of what was happening hit her hard.

Bradley looked down at her. "Yes, poor Cynthia, she was so ashamed of what happened to her. What you planned to do to Melanie, that when she called, she told her everything. So, I came along too. Cynthia left this vial and a note on its use for me by the front door." He said with a wicked grin. "I decided to see what a complete vial would do to you."

"You will listen to me, all of you. Yes, I know you all have had this drug. I am in charge now, not Kim. I am master here. You will obey me in all things. First, Melanie, I would like you and Cynthia to entertain each other for a while. You can let Kim up now. Kim, you can follow me." He commanded them.

He left the room and headed into the kitchen. Kim followed him without a word. Her mind was racing, she could not resist, she was his, he had given her too much, and all she wanted to do was obey him.

"Kim, get the other vials and give them to me." He told her.

She went into the cabinet and retrieved the box containing the vials. She handed Bradley the box.

"Open it my slave." He said.

She took the key from around her neck and opened the locked box. Taking the vials from the box she handed them to Bradley. He took them from her and patted her on the head.

"Thank you, slave." He said. "Now kneel and await further commands."

Kim knelt on the floor, waiting for her master to command her again. Bradley went into the living-room and stared at the scene that was playing out on the floor in front of him. Cynthia was laying on her back and Melanie was sitting on her face, grinding her pussy down across her mouth as her fingers dug deep into Cynthia's snatch. He walked up to them and grabbed Melanie's hair, pulling her head back.

"Open wide dear." He said.

She opened her mouth and he poured a vial down her throat, and he smiled as she swallowed the whole thing.

"Very good babe." He told her. "I am proud of you. You will do everything I tell you and be an obedient little slave won't you? Though at times you will want to disobey, just so you can be punished..." he said chuckling

"Now get down and lick her pussy, it's time for her drink." He told her.

Melanie leaned forward and started devouring Cynthia's pussy, her hands spreading the legs so she could get her head in there and stick her tongue in deeply. She lifted her hips up so Cynthia would be able to access the vial and drink the contents down easily. Bradley opened the vial and knelt down by Cynthia.

"I know we told you we would help you, but you see, I kind of changed my mind... about all of you. You see, I kind of like the idea of having my own harem. So, drink up my slave." He said as he poured the contents down her throat.

"Kim, get in here!" he said as he sat down in the recliner in front of the television.

Kim walked into the room and stood before him, eyes downcast but smoldering with anger and hate. The tables had been turned on her and she had not seen it coming. She had no idea how she was going to get out of this.

"Okay ladies stand before me." He commanded.

The women lined up in front of him and strangely enough they were all the same height, seeing them standing there in various forms of dress or undress it was hard to tell what the differences were other than their hair. Cynthia had dark hair along with Kim, Melanie was dirty blonde.

"Strip, quickly." He said.

Those that were clothed removed what little they were wearing. Cynthia who was already naked just stood before him, her eyes staring straight ahead, though filled with fear. Melanie who was just wearing socks and sneakers, removed them and stood there waiting further commands, both her and Cynthia were completely shaven, their bald cunts glistening with their arousal. Kim was the only one wearing anything resembling real clothes and it was just a skirt, which she pushed down off of her waist and legs. She was neatly trimmed down there and she stood there, eyes still filled with hate.

"So here we are, my three lovely ladies..." he said smiling. "Melanie please come stand by me. He gestured to his right. "Cynthia, Kim you will follow Melanie's commands as if they were my own. We control you now, your every waking moment. What we say, when we say it. Kim, you answer to Cynthia, she is in charge of you. You are the bottom of this little hierarchy. You are nothing. You serve us all. You will complain to no one, you will tell no one. You will work as will Cynthia. Melanie will take care of the house. You will all take care of me. Do I make myself clear?" he asked.

They all nodded.

"You were going to do that to my Melanie anyway weren't you Kim?" he asked

"Yes, I was." She said.

"Tell me everything." He commanded

"I was going to turn her into my slave like Cynthia. I was also contemplating adding you as I loved the feel of your cock inside me, but I thought maybe you might be a possible partner. I see now I was wrong." She said, anger filling her voice.

He laughed. "I see that when the shoe is on the other foot you feel offended. Too bad I beat you to it. Well then Kim, get ready for the long haul. I am also going to need you to get in contact with your supplier, I want to be sure we have enough of your wonderful elixir so we don't have the problem you had with Cynthia." He said smiling at her.

She just glared at him.