Kim's Cyn Pt. 03

Story Info
Cyn gets another lesson.
1.7k words
4.48
11.4k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim woke up next to Cyn, she was shuddering from the abuse of the egg. Her body was covered in sweat and drool was oozing out around the ball gag. All night long Cyn had been close to orgasm, not even able to get any sleep, her body was wound up so tight she was afraid.

Kim leaned over and held her hair back so it would not touch Cynthia's skin, she knelt above her pussy and slowly lowered her head down. Her eyes watching Cyn watch her. Cyn's eyes were so hopeful, Kim knew she had her. She would give her what she needed and so much more this morning, Cyn would never want to leave.

Her tongue darted out and licked the wet puffy lips of Cyn's cunt and like an electrical jolt, it caused Cyn to arch off the bed and scream into the ball gag. A torrent of juices flowed from her and Kim lapped at the nectar like a dog at its water bowl. Her tongue held wide and flat causing a strange sensation on Cyn's lips and when it moved up and caressed her clit another jolt went through her body. Incoherent groans sounded from around the gag.

Kim moved her body to straddle Cyn's foot, rubbing her pussy on Cyn's left foot, her toes spreading her lips and tickling her clit, she fucked her foot while she teased the cunt under her mouth. Her left hand traced a light line from Cyn's abdomen up to her right breast. The nail causing a ripple of goose bumps and more groans from Cyn. Her head was shaking back and forth, and Kim thought she heard this sweet innocent young woman actually using swear words under the gag. She was really enjoying breaking her down.

Kim grabbed her right breast and squeezed at the same time she nibbled on Cyn's clit, more nectar flowed and this time there was a full body shudder. Nice, she thought to herself. Let's see how long she lasts. She ground her pussy on Cyn's foot, her own orgasm approaching. She tweaked Cyn's nipple and bit down on her clit, this time she was sure she understood the work fuck from behind the gag. She laughed into the pussy in her mouth and removed her hand from the breast.

She let her orgasm flow through her and then removed the harness and toys from inside Cyn and took her right hand shoved two fingers inside her as she sucked on Cyn's clit, her moans and groans got louder. The squishing from her fingers were like music to Kim's ears, but she needed something more.

She pulled her fingers out from Cyn with a pop, and moved up the bed. She removed the strap and ball gag from Cyn and the poor girl started panting and crying. Kim placed her fingers in the woman's mouth.

"Suck them clean, taste yourself slave" she commanded.

Cyn took her mistress' fingers in her mouth and licked and sucked them clean.

"Excellent. You are learning. You are mine now, aren't you dear?" she asked.

"Yes Kim" she replied.

Kim suddenly slapped her across the face. "You will call me Ma'am or Mistress when we are home. Never use my name here or when we are alone. Do you understand me."

"Yes K...Mistress" she cried.

"Good" said Kim "Now to finish you off."

Kim went back down on her slave, her tongue licking her lips, then she went back to sucking on her clit.

"Oh mistress, yes...yesss. Thank you mistress. It's so good, but I can't take much more..." she moaned.

Kim put two fingers back inside her wet slut and moved them in time to her sucking.

"Uuuugggghhh, mmmmmm, yess...ooohhh, fuck me...please, more...faster.." she begged her mistress.

Kim added another finger and pressed deeper until she could feel Cyn's cervix and then twisted her hand and pinched the flesh inside.

"OOOHHH! Aggghhhh...Damn!! Fuck..." She cried out.

How could it hurt and yet set her off so much. Why did pain make her cum. Cyn could not understand what was happening, but the only thing she knew was that Kim owned her body. Kim soon had four fingers inside Cyn and her well lubed pussy was squelching loudly. Cyn was swearing like a sailor and the folks from her church group would not recognize the young woman if they heard her. Kim realized she should have recorded this. She chuckled to herself, time for that later. She had plans for this afternoon. Kim got to her knees and smiled down at Cyn who was writhing in pleasure and pain bound to the bed, barely coherent.

"Time for the finale my dear." She chuckled.

Kim forced her thumb into the sopping cunt and made a fist, she loved the way Cyn's eyes popped open, her mouth agape like a fish out of water and nothing came out, not a sound. Kim then started fisting her cunt with relentless abandon and the howls started.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!! DAMN!! FUUUUUKKK!! STOOOOPP!! AAAAAARRGGGG!!" she screamed as tears ran down her face. Soon though her hips started humping back to meet Kim's thrusts and the pain receded to pleasure as her cunt stretched to accommodate the intruder.

"Fuuck, fuckfuck...shit...damndamndamn... uuuuggghhh... please stop... No more" she whimpered as she came for what she hoped was the last time. He body went limp as the room went dark.

Kim looked down on her and smiled. She pulled her fist from the woman with a plop. "Hmm, no blood..." she grinned. She got up and took a shower and got dressed. First she put on a harness and an 8" strap-on that was 2" thick. Then she put on loose fitting jeans but a tight tank top, let people look at her breasts and ass. She untied Cynthia and slapped her face to help her wake up.

"Let's get you in the shower slave. We have to go shopping and get you some appropriate apparel." Kim smiled and evil smile at her.

After getting her washed up, Kim chose a tight skirt that came to Cynthia's knees, she never wore skirts as they were too revealing someone might see up them, and without underwear on what a sight they would see. Then Kim got her a white blouse, no bra, she kept the top three buttons undone so her cleavage showed.

Cynthia had very nice breasts, 38C, and they pressed against the blouse enticingly.

Kim also got the egg and some skin tape and the wireless remote. She had Cynthia bend over and inserted the egg into her pussy and then taped her lips closed to hold the egg in. Cynthia looked very uncomfortable with her hair caught in the tape and the thick egg deep in her womb, but she was more nervous because she didn't know when her mistress was going to turn the thing on.

They got in Kim's Suburban and Kim rolled down Cynthia's window.

"Slave, lean on the window frame, let your arm hang out, and if you see any male young or old, give them a look at your breasts." She told her.

"What if they are with someone?" she whimpered.

Kim reached over and pinched her left nipple hard.

"OW!" she screamed.

"That was for questioning me. Now lean out of the window until your ass is the only thing in the car." She commanded.

Cyn crawled out the window, thankful they had not left the yard yet. Her ass in the car. She felt her skirt lifted up and then a hard smack on her left ass cheek.

"YEOW!" she screeched.

"And that was for not calling me Mistress or Ma'am." She scolded. "Let's try again. Be seated"

"Yes Ma'am." She said as she resumed her seat.

"You will show your breasts to any male over the age of 18 you see, if he is with a woman, well she can look too." She grinned.

"Yes Ma'am" she replied. She leaned against the door, her arm on the frame elbow out one breast laying across the top of the door partially exposed.

Kim pulled out of the yard. As it was after the morning rush there was not much traffic until they got near the mall. Summer time traffic was mostly teenagers and Kim made sure to pass this one Mustang, a young man at the wheel, red hair and a goatee a cute blonde girl in the passenger seat in a light summer dress. As they passed Kim slowed down and Cyn turned to the car and tried to smile, she opened her shirt to show off her breasts and felt a tingle in her pussy as the guy poked his girlfriend and told her to look.

The girl looked at her, her eyes went wide and then she smiled. Kim slowed down and the girl pulled the top of her dress down showing off her small but pert breasts. Then she reached over and unzipped the man's pants and pulled out his cock which was starting to grow. Cyn lost sight of it as the girl took it in her mouth, but was rewarded as the girl pulled up her dress and masturbated while she blew her boyfriend.

Cyn got lost in the view and didn't realize that the egg had been turned on until she felt a pain in her breasts. She had been playing with her tits and pulling on her nipples as the girl sucked off her boyfriend on the highway in the car next to her. She was watching a couple have sex while she was being stimulated by an egg and pulling on her own nipples. What was happening to her? Then her orgasm hit. She screamed loudly. Loud enough the guy heard her with his window down. He gave her a thumbs up, as his girlfriend sat up, she gave a thumbs up and opened her mouth. Cyn could see his cum in her mouth and she closed her mouth and Cyn could see her swallow and she opened it again and it was gone.

Kim sped up and the couple waved at them. Cyn waved back and sat back in the seat and blushed fiercely. Her body shivering.

"I think I knew them" Kim said "He works at the local Steak an' Shake. We will have to go there sometime and find out where they live."

"Yes Mistress" mumbled Cyn.

"Now... Let's go shopping..." Kim said.