Kim's Dad and I Taste Our Cum

Story Info
We taste each others cum.
1.4k words
4.35
22.2k
24
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It as a Wednesday night and my daughter Sandy and I was bored. There wasn't really anything on T.V. of interest. We had already eaten dinner so we just wanted to relax. Then we looked at each other and I could tell we were thinking the same thing. Especially when I felt her hand on my cock.

"Daddy. Let's call Kim and see if she and her dad would like to come over." Sandy suggested.

"Sound like a great idea to me," I replied as I dipped a finger into her tight little pussy.

Sandy dialed the phone and a few seconds later Kim answered.

"Hi Kim. My dad and I are sitting here playing with each other. Would you and your dad like to come over and join us."

"Hi Sandy." Kim replied. "Let me check with my dad." A few seconds later Kim said, "We're on our way." With that the girls hung up.

"They're on their way Daddy. I'm so excited." Sandy squealed with delight.

About 15 minutes later the door opened and in walked Kim and her Dad. We had told them to just come in when they got here and lock the door behind them.

"Glad you decided to join us." I said.

"Wouldn't have passed up the offer for anything." replied Pete.

Both Pete and Kim stripped naked. Sandy got up and wrapped her arms around Kim and they engaged in a deep passionate kiss. Pete came over and sat on the couch next to me and took hold of my cock. I reached over and took his cock in my hand. We sat there slowly stroking each other watching the girls kissing. It is so hot to watch while they also play with each other's tits. And while Pete and I play with each other's cocks. A few minutes later the girls walked over and knelt down between our legs. My daughter between Pete's legs and his daughter between mine.

"I love watching you suck Pete's cock baby girl. It's so hot watching you deep throat him while Kim does me."

"Thanks Daddy. I love you watching me. And I love sucking Pete's cock knowing Kim is sucking yours. It really turns me on."

They sucked for a few minutes then both stood up and straddled our cocks. I watched my daughter Sandy slide her pussy down Pete's cock until it was completely inside her. And Kim did the same to my cock. Pete and I both let out a loud moan from the pleasure we felt.

"Do you like watching me fuck Kim's dad, Daddy? Sandy asked. Already knowing the answer.

"Yes baby girl. I love it very much. You are beautiful and I love watching your titties bounce as you ride him."

"I love watching Kim's tits bounce when she is riding your cock Daddy." Sandy reach over and started playing with Kim's tits and Kim did the same to Sandy.

"Oh Bob. Your cock feels so good in my pussy." said Kim. "I love so much when I feel your balls against my ass. Knowing I have your cock buried in my pussy."

"Kim. Your pussy feels wonderful sliding up and down my cock. It is so much like Sandy's. You two have the sweetest pussies."

"Yes they do." said Pete. "I love how your daughter's pussy feels on my cock Bob."

They rode our cocks for a little longer with everyone moaning. We were all getting close to cumming.

"Pete. You ready to give the girls what they wanted." I said to Pete as I lifted Kim off my cock.

"I've been ready." Pete replied. Lifting Sandy off his cock.

The girls stood there and watched us get into a 69 position and take each other's cocks in our mouths. They sat on the floor next to the couch watching us devour each other's cocks.

"Oh Daddy," squealed my daughter Sandy. "Are you going to suck each other and swallow each other's cum."

I pulled off Pete's cock just long enough to say yes and went back to his cock.

"Oh Sandy." Kim said. "I can't wait to see them cum and then swallow each other's cum."

"I know." said Sandy. "I love watching them suck each other. They both have such beautiful cocks."

Pete and I were taking our time to give the girls a good show. We would edge each other numerous times. We could hear the girls moaning as they fingered each other's pussy. Both girls let out loud moans and we knew they were finger fucking each other to orgasm while they watched.

"Oh Daddy. I don't know how much longer I can wait." said Sandy.

"In time baby girl. We really enjoy sucking each other's cocks. And here is something you might enjoy."

I went back to sucking Pete's cock and pushed a finger into his ass. He let out a loud moan and I felt a finger at my little pucker. In just a few seconds Pete had pushed a finger in my ass. We were finger fucking each other's ass and sucking each other's cocks. It felt better than I had expected. Made me want Pete's cock in my ass instead.

"Damn Pete. That feels great. I don't think I can hold out any longer."

"I agree," replied Pete. "Your finger in my ass with my cock in your mouth feels unbelievable. I'm ready if you are."

"I'm ready Pete. Let's feed each other our cum that we have so wanted to taste. You ready girls."

"Yes," they both screamed. "Cum for us Daddy." they said together.

Pete and I started fucking each other's mouths. I could feel him swelling in my mouth knowing he was going to cum. And he could feel me swell in his mouth. Both of us were moaning loudly around each other's cocks. The pleasure increasing every second knowing we were going to finally get what we wanted.

"Yes Daddy. Fuck his mouth. Fuck it and fill it with cum." Sandy said.

"Yes Daddy." said Kim. "Fuck Bob's mouth. Fuck it like it was my pussy."

That put Pete over the edge hearing his daughter say that. He shoved his cock in my mouth and didn't move. Rope and after rope of sweet cum shot into my mouth. It put me over the edge as well. I fucked Pete's mouth until I had unloaded every drop.

"Oh God Daddy." That was hot watching you cum in each other's mouth." Sandy said full of excitement.

We sat up and signaled the girls to come to us. We took them in our arms. Me with Kim and Pete with Sandy. We kissed them letting them have a taste of their own fathers cum. They moan and swallowed the little bit we gave them. Then Pete and I opened our mouths and showed the girls the loads of cum we gave each other. Then we swallowed all of it.

I would say the girls had a small orgasm just from watching it.

"So how was it girls." I asked.

"Oh Daddy." they both said. "It was so hot. Want to see it again some time."

"You will baby girl." we said to our daughters.

"Daddy." Do you think some time we could watch you fuck each other. It was so hot watching you finger fuck each other's ass. I want to see Pete's cock going in and out of your ass Daddy." said Sandy.

I wasn't surprised how wild my daughter was in her thoughts. Definitely takes after her old man.

"Sounds good to me baby girl. I was wanting it to be Pete's cock instead of his finger. Okay with you Pete."

"Definitely," said Pete. "I would love to fuck that pretty ass of yours. And would love to feel that sweet cock of yours buried in my ass."

"Yippee," Sandy shouted. "Would you like that Kim."

"Hell Yes." Kim replied. "Would drive me crazy watching them pound each other's asses."

"Maybe next time we get together." I suggested. "And we still have to swap daughters for a fuck."

"Yes Daddy. Kim and I both want that so bad. And one day Kim and I want you both to ass fuck us."

"Okay baby girl. You two are the best daughters two men could have."

We all hugged and kissed and Pete and Kim got dressed. We said our good byes and they got in their car and left.

"Thank you, Daddy." said Sandy. "I'm so looking for what comes next." And she dropped to her knees and sucked me back to hardness. I blasted a load of hot cum in her mouth and she moaned loudly as she was swallowing it all.