Kim's Diary, Danny's Cove

Story Info
Hot sex on the lake.
1.5k words
4.15
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
12 Followers

Amber was my roommate in college and her parent had a house on Havasu lake and we would race over now and then for some fun on the water. Amber had many friends there and it was easy to hop on a boat and do some water skiing or just go hang out in a cove and swim around and jump off some cliffs into the water.

Over the pat two summers, I had hung out with her and many of her friends, but Danny stood out in particular, I don't know if it was his athletic build, his waterskiing ability or just his infectious smile and laughter, probably all of it combined. The problem is he has always had Rachel with him, his girlfriend. I don't know how many times those past two summers I found myself in bed with one finger in my pussy and another one massaging my clit while picturing his cock sliding down my throat or him fucking me hard, I just wanted his big thick cock, you could see the shape of it as he watered skied. When he came out of the water his swimsuit was glued to his body outlining his manhood.

But this year I had not seen Rachel around. When we were done water skiing for the day, I asked Danny where Rachel was and he said her mom wasn't feeling well so she went to see her for a couple weeks, won't be back for another week. I'm sorry her mom isn't feeling well. Hey, would you mind taking me for a ride tomorrow afternoon, we have to leave Sunday morning and it will be my last chance to go out on the lake. Sounds good, how about 3 pm I'll meet you at the docks. Great, looking forward to it. See you then. Plan is working, just he and me riding around the lake. I'm going to wear my high cut white bikini that is practically see through when wet, hmmmm, I'm getting wet just thinking about tomorrow.

I met him exactly at 3 and off we went. I asked him if he wouldn't mind if we stopped real fast to jump in the water and cool off before we zipped up the lake. He stopped the boat and we both jumped in and swam around for a minute before we climbed back into the boat. I made sure to really hike my bikini bottoms up my ass as far as possible while I was still in the water, he was going to get a real good look at my ass while I was riding up front looking out over the water. I got back in the boat and he offered me a towel and I said, I'm good, I will just drip dry as we race around. My nipples were practically begging to be kissed and visible as night and day and so was my neatly trimmed bush. I hung onto the front railing, with my knees spread out for balance as Danny drove us up the lake a little farther. The lake was a little rough and with each bounce of the bow, I made sure to squat down even more to make my bikini go all the way up between my ass cheeks.

I had decided before I turn around, I was going to somehow pull the front of my bikini to left side of my pussy lips so that when I sat down facing Danny, he would eventually see my pussy staring at him. I wanted his cock in my mouth and for him to pound me hard and I was going to get it on this boat, there was no reason not to, it was just Danny, me and his wonderful cock on this boat, no one else to get in my way.

Danny was busy paying attention to other boats on the water, but I eventually saw him staring at my exposed pussy. I waited and acted dumb, looking around the lake before I turned back and look at him again, then I looked down and acted surprised that my pussy was on full display. I put my hands over my pussy and said how long have you been staring at my pussy? He said as long as you have been turned around. That's at least 10 minutes, yep! Oh fuck! You have a hot gorgeous pussy. You like it do you! Hell yes! With that, I took my bikini bottoms off and spread my legs out on both sides of the bow seating and opened up my pussy lips and said, what about now? He was still driving the boat but managed to get his swimsuit off giving me full view of his big thick throbbing cock. As he raced up the lake, I plunged my finger deep into my pussy several times before pulling it out and placing it in my mouth. Danny's cock was hard as it could be and he was stroking it and bouncing around with every wave that we hit.

He pulled the boat into a cove and turned the engine off and even before the boat came to a stop, he was down between my legs and immediately sunk his finger knuckles deep into my dripping wet pussy. I took off my top and just laid my head back and let him play with me as he wanted. After a few minutes he slid another finger into my pussy and rubbed them against my G-spot. It felt so good to finally have Danny playing with my body and not just me fantasizing about him. He raised up and took my boobs and with both hands, squeezed them together and began running his tongue back and forth over my nipples, the whole time his cock was banging against my pussy.

I reached down and for the first time I had my hand wrapped around his big thick cock. I rubbed his large bulbous cockhead between my pussy lips, getting his cockhead nice and lubed up with my flowing juices. I guided him into my eager pussy hole but he just kept crowning his cockhead with my pussy lips and then pulling almost all the way out before crowning his head again and again before he finally plunged it all the way in and I moaned out, oh God yes, give me your fucking big cock baby, all of it. He pumped away several times before he pulled off and went back down and went to town with his tongue glued to my clit while his fingers worked their magic on my G-spot. It wasn't long before he had me moaning and cuming hard against his face.

Oh my God that was amazing. I stood up and directed him to sit at the front of the bow. I got on my knees grabbed a hold of his massive cock and admired it for a few minutes, telling him what a wonderful cock he has and how it is going to feel so good in my mouth and pussy. I then squeezed it with both hands, pressing my thumb against the underside of his cockhead while I licked the precum off the slit of his cockhead, I could taste some of my juices as well. My tongue slid around his large cockhead several times before I slowly sucked the head into my mouth nice and hard and held it there before pulling my mouth off his glorious cock to make eye contact with him, when I looked up I found Danny had laid his head back. Then I noticed some people on the hillside, I thought oh fuck, how long have they been watching us, is that guy holding a video camera, that definitely is telephoto lens the other guy has and the third guy appears to be jacking off, what the fuck.

I didn't care at this point, everything was going perfect, I wanted Danny's cock and nothing was going to stop me now, they can take all the porno videos and pics they want. I then downed Danny's cock and made sure they could see my face as I gave him the best blowjob ever, squeezing his ball with my left hand as my head bobbed up and down and my right hand furiously fingering my hungry pussy.

I climbed up and mounted his massive cock and leaned back to make sure our little fan club could get as good a view as possible. I will admit, having them take picture and video of us added some spice to an already hot fuck. I squeezed my tits together as I humped his cock nice and hard for what seemed like an eternity, he finally started moaning, oh yes baby don't stop I'm about to cum hard in your hot pussy and with that he jettisoned his entire load deep inside me and I kept humping him hard until he went limp and finally slipped out of my cum filled pussy. He wasn't kidding about filling up my pussy with his hot load, it was still oozing out later that night. Tasty!

An afternoon I will never forget!!!

WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
12 Followers