Kim's Diary-Friend

Story Info
No sex for six months, friwnd needs to have some fun.
2.1k words
4.14
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
13 Followers

Kim's Diary-A friend in need!

I was already 5 hours into a good day of work when Kim texted me Maria was coming over to hang out with her by the pool. Maria wasn't having a good day like many of her days since her husband left.

Maria has always been a good friend of ours and is very easy on the eyes, wonderful smile, sweet brown eyes and lovely athletic body.

We will be hanging out in the pool if you can make it home a little early.

I texted her back I would do my best.

I made it home about 3pm and saw Maria's car parked out front. When I went through the garage, I noticed Kim's car was gone. I took off my muddy boots and went into the house and no one was around, then I noticed Maria floating in the pool topless. I had never seen her when she wasn't fully dressed, I only imagined how hot her body was, I yelled out as I went out back to give her a chance to cover her sweet tits up and to my surprise and enjoyment, she didn't move a muscle to cover up and just waved as she said hello. I had never even seen her in a swimsuit, much less topless or flirted with her and now I couldn't help but stare at her gorgeous breasts with her nipples staring right back at me.

No doubt Maria could tell my cock was growing fast beneath my jeans, she said, "the pool feels great, thank you for letting me come over"

For sure, great seeing you, I mean, I have never seen you looking better!"

You like what you see? Why don't you take off your clothes and enjoy the pool with me,"

Kim would kill me if she came home and saw me naked floating around the pool with you while sporting a massive hard-on!

"Well it is not fair I'm topless and you are fully dressed, at least strip down to your boxers and let me see your hard cock straining to be set free!"

I can't believe she is being so aggressive, I've never seen her this way, It was only fair to oblige her request. I stripped down to my boxers and sat down on the edge of the pool to chat. "Maria, I don't recall you ever being so forward in saying what you are thinking!"

"Well, I have not had any sex for eight months and it is catching up with me, so why don't you give me a peek at your cock, I can see he wants out!"

She was right, I was hard as a rock! I put my hands on my boxers and pulled the slit open and let my cockhead slide out. "Is this what you want to see?"

"Hmmm, I like it, but all of it, not just that big fat head."

I inched my boxers down slowly while watching Maria's eyes, just then I heard Kim come out and say, "what is going on, are you two flirting with each other? I go to the store and come home to find you both practically naked and Brad's huge cock is busting out of his boxers while he is staring at your perfect tits". Kim, whipped off her top.

"Brad, these are the only tits and nipples that belong in your mouth, now go inside and make us a pitcher of your mango margarita's.

As I was inside making the margarita mix, I kept looking at Maria and Kim floating in the pool and thinking how lucky I was to have two beautiful women floating around topless. They were talking and smiling like crazy when they both began removing their bikini bottoms. My eyes almost popped out of my head! Kim has been maintaining a lovely little patch right above her pussy, but Maria has a nice dark 2" patch of hair that surrounded her pussy lips and finishes bout 3" above her pussy, fuck my cock couldn't get any harder.

I finished making the pitcher of margaritas and headed back out, as I put the pitcher and glasses down, Kim said, "Maria and I decided today is naked day by the pool, so take off your boxers."

I looked at my wife to see if she was messing with me and bluffing, but then I looked at Maria and she was brimming from ear to ear in anticipation, so I said fuck it and ditched the boxers.

"Oh my God Kim, you said your sex was great, you didn't tell me how long and thick Brad is. Hmmm, turn to the right, now to the left, stop there, look at those balls hanging down, I bet they pound your ass good when he is thrusting into you hard and fast!

Well I'm not one to kiss and tell, but yes, they do slap my ass pretty good when we are fucking missionary but when he bangs me doggy style, they really smack me right above my pubic bone.

How about I pour you both a drink and let you two float around.

Maria said, only if you sit on the lounge, spread your legs and slowly stroke your cock for me, I'm mean us.

Again, I looked at my wife for guidance and none was to be found. After I handed them their drinks, I pulled the lounge chair closer to the pool, sat down with legs spread far apart and my balls hanging off end off the lounge. I looked out at the ladies and Maria was staring at my cock and my wife was staring at Maria. I began letting my cock pulse up and down on its own, with each pulse of my cock, my balls would rise and fall too! Maria stared intently at my cock, she had one hand tweaking her nipple and the other hand sliding up and down over the top of her clit. I glanced over to my wife and she was still watching Maria while she slowly sank her finger deep into her pussy.

As things heated up, I laid back pointing my cock straight up and kept pulling my cock up and down slowly. I played with my cock for what seemed like a good 4-5 minutes, imagining Maria and Kim taking turns sucking my cock down their throats! Then I heard someone start moaning, I leaned up to find Kim in the middle of a huge orgasm pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy at a furious pace, when I looked over at Maria, she was now glued onto Kim fingering her pussy. As Maria watched, she began fingering her own pussy and only stopped when she saw me watching her.

"Seems like a good time for me to top off your drinks." Everyone calmed down, Kim and Maria continued to float around while I fell asleep on the lounge.

I'm not sure how long I was out when I heard Maria say,

"Brad do you think I am getting a little pink?"

I sat up looked over to find Maria with her heels up near her butt and her knees out as far as they could go, her pussy was gaping big time and all I saw was pink! My relaxed cock had regained its full mass imaging it being buried deep in Maria's hot pussy. "I do agree you are starting to get a little red.

"Do you mind putting some sunscreen on me?"

It would be my pleasure.

I was still laying on the lounge when Maria climbed out of the pool came over straddled me and sat down facing me, you could not tell who my cock belonged to, it was pointing straight out from beneath her pussy as if it was her cock. She handed me the sunscreen. I put some on my hands and began to rub my hands along her thighs making sure to cover every inch of her smooth silky skin. As my hands got closer to her crotch, she grabbed my cock and began pumping it,

"God Kim, his cock feels so good in my hand".

My hands went up her body and began massaging her gorgeous full breasts, I tweaked her nipples as she kept pulling on my cock.

Fuck Maria, I never thought I could handle another woman touching my man, but seeing your fingers wrapped around my Brad's ragging cock and stroking it as your pussy is smashed down on his balls and Brad's hands massaging your gorgeous body, has me so fucking horny and wet. I want to see your mouth wrapped around his cock sucking him hard and then I want to see you take his cock in your pussy, all while I watch and finger fuck my aching pussy.

Maria then ran her finger over the end of the slit of my cock, gathering up the precum that had leaked out, she inserted her finger into her mouth and started finger fucking her mouth as she stared me down while savoring the salty taste. It was at this time Kim blurted out,

"Maria, I want to see you giving Brad a blowjob!"

Maria got up turned around and again straddled me, my cock was parked perfectly between her sweet ass cheeks. I squeezed more lotion onto my hands and began rubbing it all over her ass and around her waist, working my way up her back. Maria then slide her ass back towards my face and planted her boobs on top of my ragging cock and started rubbing them back and forth massaging my cock with her well rounded firm tits.

Kim again said, "Maria take his cock in your mouth and make him cum?"

"Yes, I want his big fat stiff cock in my mouth and Iyour husband's tongue in my eager pussy!"

Kim again blurted out, "Then just do it".

With that Maria started kissing my cock running her tongue up and down my shaft, I sank my tongue deep into her wet pussy tasting her sweet nectar. Kim had now moved up closer to watch us, Kim's nipples were as erect as I have ever seen them and she was again fingering her pussy feverishly. Maria downed my cock several times before she stood up turned around and was on her hands and knees between my legs. Kim had a birds-eye view of Maria's horny wet pussy as she lowered her mouth back down on my throbbing cock, Kim watched from between Maria's legs as her lips slide over my cockhead and down my shaft.

Maria took me deep and started pumping her head up and down, sucking harder each time her head rose up. I was looking into her eyes, watching my cock disappear repeatedly down her throat and a few glorious minutes later, I had to stop her so as not to cum. I pulled her up and had her straddle my face. Kim had a perfect view of my tongue sliding back and forth between Maria's luscious swollen pussy lips, my tongue circled and massaged her engorged clit, I could feel her body responding to my tongue caressing every inch of her glorious pussy. Maria grabbed my head and pulled my face tight against her pussy as her body trembled and twitch with each orgasm.

As Maria recovered, I moved behind her and grabbed her hips. Kim watched as my ragging cock sank deep inside her and I began to pound away, my balls swinging and banging against her hard. Kim again was right behind watching my cock pump in and out of Maria's soaked pussy. Kim was deep into her own orgasm as my grunting got louder and louder the closer I got to cumming, I pumped faster and harder and locked my cock deep inside her as I pumped every last drop I had into her well fucked pussy.

We were all spent and I had dosed off on the lounge and was half asleep when I heard more moaning. I looked over and saw Kim between Maria's legs lapping up the combination of my cum and Maria's juices out of her pussy. I could not believe what I was seeing and was soon hard as a rock again. I moved in behind Kim and sank my cock into her balls deep and pumped her slowly as I watched her eat Maria's pussy. Maria was starting to bite her lip the closer she came to cuming, I sped up and pumped my cock harder into Kim as I tried to time my orgasm to Maria's. Kim was locked onto Maria's pussy for all it was worth and as Maria came, I managed to shoot off a hot load into my gorgeous wife beautiful pussy.

It was an afternoon like no other!

WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
13 Followers