Cut, colour and...cum

Story Info
A passionate fuck between a hairdresser and her client.
943 words
4.31
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fingers run over your neck as she puts the hairdressers cape around your neck tightening it swiftly. She pulls the trolley over to your chair and whispers in your ear. "Same as last time?"

You nod and she grasps a handful of your hair. Your heart is pounding. She's sexier than you remember. More confident? The way she smiles at you in the mirror tingles you. You feel your nipples pressing hard against your lingerie..

She clips up your hair and begins mixing up a colour behind you. You're watching her ass and hips move in the mirror. You're thinking about ways to brush up against her. Hoping she pushes some of herself over you. You remember you like the way she stands in front of you, the way her breats press up against that apron.

She continues to flash smiles at you as if she knows what she's doing. The way she flirts with you over and over. You've got some warmth between your thighs under that cape. You move your hand between your legs and feel that your wet. The anticipation of her touching you and your body sends you over the edge. Some days you think about coming to get your hair washed just so she can touch you.

She begins applying the colour to your hair. Adding foil and combing your hair a little roughly. You begin talking about your day. What you've been up to. Nothing worthy of sharing really. She complains much about her lacking love life. How pathetic her boyfriend is and how she just wants a hard orgasm.

This immediately piques your interest.

You begin to listen to her a little more closely.

Agree and understand.

Building that rapport with her through a mutual hatred of men. Great. She continues to ramble about needing good sex.

You know your mouth can provide that. Just thinking about how you can get her alone and away from the salon long enough to make a move.

She continues with your hair. Just chatting. You know, the usual bitch session about your family, your friends and everything in between.

She asks if you'd like a champagne while your hair is setting. 11am?

"Sure. It's midday somewhere" you giggle.

She moves off to the back of the salon where you see her bend down to the little fridge where she quickly returns with a bottle.

"A bottle?"

"Only for my favourite." she says with a wink.

She pops the champagne and my cunt throbs. This is exciting!

She passes you a glass flute and holds your hand steady as she pours it full. You're shaking. She's touching you. Your cunt is so fucking wet right now with how soft and warm her hands are thinking about them deep inside.

You cheers her and clink glasses.

Again, with another wink.

Is she flirting with you? Probably. You're sexy. Almost an hour passes and after reading through a couple sexy stories and scrolling your phone you're ready to wash out your hair.

She motions you over to the basin with your neck leaning up against the edge. She's slow and confident with her moves. She runs water through your hair and adds shampoo and gives you an incredible head massage. She then adds some conditioner and you feel like you're going to slip off the chair. You're in heaven with her fingers. Just thinking about what they could do to you.

She finishes rinsing your hair out and asks you to move back to the salon chair to dry and style your hair. You oblige like a little puppy watching a treat she is dangling in front of you.

She styles your hair after drying it and fuck, you look so good!! She talks about a new colour she's recently got in and wants to see if you'd be interested next time? She motions you to the back of the salon where she grabs you by the hair she has just spent ages styling and kisses you hard. Without thinking, you kiss her back.

She asks, "will you give me that orgasm I so desperately need?"

You push her onto the bench and rip off her apron. Kissing her tastes so good. Running your tongue over her teeth and nibbling down her neck, her moans are just something else.

She kicks off her pants and guides your hand down into her pussy. She's soft.

Cleanly shaven.

Almost ready for you.

You begin to press your fingers deep into her while you move your face down in front of her. You can see her pussy juices lightly on her skin.

You suck her. Kiss her pussy and make her moan so loud.

Hoping that there aren't any customers in the salon you begin fucking her- "harder" she says.

"Fuck!!" you think to yourself. You keep fucking her. She's delicious. Lapping her up. Sucking that beautiful slit.

You can't get enough of her. She pushes your tongue harder onto her clit while two fingers pressed inside her make her push herself into you.

She's shaking. You can feel her build up to an explosion.

She's coming so hard. She begins squirting on you. You don't stop. You keep pounding her knowing this is what she has wanted.

This is what you have wanted.

She is oozing the most incredible pussy juice on you, you continue lapping her. Making sure you get every single drop of her onto your tongue.

Fuck she's incredible!!

She's so done but needs more of you.

She moves off the bench and puts her pants back on, breathless. She falls into your arms and says, "see you in 6 weeks.."