Kim's Diary - Past Lovers

Story Info
Hot wife sex, can husband handle hearing about past lovers?
1k words
2.98
7.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
14 Followers

I was already hard at work since 5am checking far farm fields when at 1pm I received a video from my wife of 20 years. I stopped under a tree along the edge of a field and started to play it.

The video started and my wife was totally naked floating around our pool. There was no sound at first, just her floating around, sun glistening off her wet body. Kim finally started talking to me. Hi honey, hope you are having a good day. I was just thinking about how you have always wanted to know more about my past lovers before we met, are you sure that is something you really want to know about, how many guys I have kissed, how many guys have ran their hands over my butt while kissing my erect nipple, running their tongues all over them.

As Kim is saying all this, she is tweaking her erect nipple and squeezing her perfect tits together, licking her own nipples. She continues on-you want to know how they pulled my panties off and buried their tongues into my hot wet pussy, sliding their fingers in and rubbing my G-spot until I cum hard bucking against their faces.

Again, Kim now has her legs spread in the video and is fingering her pussy as she continues to question me on what I want to hear.

Do you think you can handle knowing how many cocks I have kissed and sucked into my hot warm mouth as I look into their eyes, knowing I can make them cum at any time I desire, making them rock hard, hearing them moan and groan as I take them deep down my throat. Can you picture that and not be mad knowing your not the only one I've been with? Can you handle picturing me riding their cocks while they suck on my tits, or pounding me from behind, their balls slamming into me with every hard thrust into me, knowing I am moaning and begging for more.

My mind was running wild with what Kim was saying, why all of a sudden did this all come up, why is she saying this, why did I have my hard cock in my hand watching this?

Honey, have you been wondering how I am filming this video from all different angles as I float around the pool? Well, I have a surprise for you. I was at the gym and their has been this one guy who has been flirting and hitting on me for some time now and I was feeling really horny today and decided to give you a show and if you can this then you can handle hearing about the men I have been with.

Jeff, why don't you lower the camera down and show my sexy husband that big hard cock of yours that you have been shoving into my pussy all morning!

He appears to be leaning back as he lowers the camera down to his very erect cock standing straight up and in the background is my wife exiting the pool, water dripping off her naked body as approaches and kneels down between Jeff's legs. She grabs hold of his cock and says, look at this massive hard cock, just begging for my warm mouth to kiss it. Kim slowly runs her tongue over the end of his cock as she looks into the camera. Her tongue slowly circles his engorged cockhead, her lips slide over his head as she begins to take him down her throat. Her eyes never leave the camera as she takes her time sucking his cock. I can hear him moaning the whole time, when all of a sudden, he says, oh Kim my hot little married princes, I love how you suck my cock. I'm going to pound you so hard again and fill up your hot pussy with my hot load.

Kim slowly pulls her mouth off his hard cock. She says, you are not fucking me again yet until you eat my pussy again.

Honey, are you okay, can you handle all this, did you like seeing my mouth wrapped around his massive cock?

Kim lays back on the lounge with her legs spread wide, she is now filming Jeff as he moves in and starts running his tongue the length of her swollen wet pussy. I can hear him lapping up her juices.

I am mad as hell knowing he is at my house fucking my hot wife while I'm out sweating my ass off checking cotton fields, but at the same time I am stroking my rock hard cock, witch, is dripping pre-cum.

Kim starts moaning as she says, look honey, he is going to town on my pussy, he has two fingers deep in my pussy and is sucking my pussy lips into his warm mouth. God, he is going to make me cum.

Moments later Kim exploded hard against his face. He pulled her up and turned her around on all fours. He put the camera under her facing up and I could see him grab her hips as he slid his cock into my wife's eager wet pussy and h began pounding away, grunting with every thrust. Honey, I hope you are enjoying this, it feels so fucking good! I love knowing you are watching him pound your Hot Wife's pussy for the third time today. Oh, I can feel his balls tightening, he is about to fill me up again.

He grunts loudly as he pulls hard on my wife's hips, holding her tight with his cock buried deep in her pussy. His balls pulsate as he pumps every last drop into her pussy. After a brief moment, he pulls out and grabs the camera and zooms in on my wife's pussy as his cum slowly drips out.

Kim says, Honey, do you like seeing his hot load leak out, did you cum? I hope so, this was fucking hot! If you want I will tell you about some of my past Lovers with all the hottest details!

WIDOWMAN
WIDOWMAN
14 Followers