All Comments on 'Kim's Diary - Past Lovers'

by WIDOWMAN

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Where's Tammy Wynette and her song, "D-I-V-O-R-C-E" when she's needed?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa4 months ago

Divorce is on the table now since he has the proof of her infidelity on his cellphone. Humiliation and disrespect is what she is telling him. 3 stars for an incomplete below average tale of a cheating slut wife cuckolding her dumb husband...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Crap. She is suppose to talk about her past lovers and then teases her husband while fucking some guy. Very incomplete and a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just more slutdom 1

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

His stupid empty headed wife never got the chance to tell him about any of her exploits. He took the video to his lawyer and she was out of the house within a couple of days. She was totally shocked that she couldn't control her husband with her pussy. She was astounded that he was simply revolted by her and saw her as nothing but a piece of trash. Her new gym boyfriend wanted nothing to do with her since she was kicked to the curb with basically nothing. He had no interest in being a meal ticket for this skank. She ended up fucking for cash, and getting STD's. Some bitches are just beyond dumb.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

There’s a pretty big difference between hearing about guys she was with before they got married and cheating on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Didn't seem like this even met the minimum for story length or that it would pass the test for rationality. In any case it was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never ask about ex lovers or previous girlfriends or boyfriends anyone who asks is really dumb. The dumbest people are the ones that get off knowing the previous lovers fucked better. 1☆

piecesbbcloverpiecesbbclover4 months ago

Love it. I am always asking my wife about her ex-lovers. One had a huge cock and she see's him from time to time. Ive told her to ask him to fuck her but she's declined. Such a shame, my wife's body is made to be fucked and I certainly want to share her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just stupid! She cheats, sends proof to her husband. What does she expect? Divorce after 20 years of marriage! More stupid than this is impossible!

2112literotica2112literotica3 months ago

Well, uh… I didn’t think it was that type of story. Cheating and having a life before you’ve met your spouse are completely different things. I didn’t care for it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

...Incredulous laughter continues. This guy is a cotton farmer? I didn't know they grew cotton in the state of Denial! Cotton farmers I know pack more heat than what they keep in their underwear. They are also concealed or open carry. Even before the word "Jeff" was past the lips of the cheating Kim there would have been a F-350 on a heading of right up your ass you cheating cunt! With 400 - 600 acres to work with Farmer Brown would be planting something more than cotton out in the back 40. I wonder how much money could be saved fertilizing with Jeff-Gro brand soil builder? And I bet Kim is going to love her new mud baths in the swine barn!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your bio — "Wonderfully married for 35 years before losing my wife, now trying to find myself without her"

Well you're doing a bang up job finding yourself by honoring her with posting crap stories like this one. Keep this in the Erotic Couplings category with your other Kim stories, or more appropriately Fetish!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Has this stupid crap a pointe ?!

Yeah maybe deep in the latrine.

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWIDOWMAN@WIDOWMAN
Wonderfully married for 35 years before losing my wife, now trying to find myself without her