Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlotte goes to the sex club.
7.7k words
4.79
4.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Reading my other two, longer stories is not a prerequisite to understanding this one. Having said that: Kim does appear in Cindy's Journey, as do some of the other characters from the prologue. The prologue and epilogue take place 3 months after Cindy's journey. This prequel story is part of the ongoing world building that I planned long in advance.

This story will provide the background for future stories that are interconnected within my fictional world of erotica. One of the purposes of this story is to explore how young futa's find their place in the world, and how they fit into the society of my fictional world of erotica. And how powerful families seek to recruit the younger futa's into their secret societies.

I selected the category that I thought was best. But, this chapter also contains: lesbian sex, fisting, voyeurism, cum sucking, squirting, anal sex, gang-bang, big cocks, big pussy gaping, rough sex and oral sex.

And, I have decided there will be a part 6 to this story.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older.

MERCEDES INSECURITIES

Mercedes Delavin was part of the world where beauty meant importance, success and privilege. She had been friends with Portia since they were in 3rd grade. They grew up together in a world of having their every whims catered to. Once they reached middle school, they had firmly established themselves at the top of the social order. Then it was: tanning-salons, hair appointments, a full social calendar and wild parties. High school was the best time of their lives.

She was both terrified, and yet totally infatuated with her all at once. Portia's hold over her was slowly spreading, like an ink blot clouding the waters of her mind. And Portia had changed recently, she had become even more devious, petty and underhanded recently. The day Melissa had pissed her off, she totally humiliated her. Portia's coldness had taken even her by surprise: there was a heavy malice in her eyes that Mercedes had not seen before. Kenzie, Melissa and Skylar all seemed very happy with their new futa friends: and Portia's fragile ego couldn't handle that. She had simply doubled-down on her bitter, unforgiving attitude.

The school year was almost over, she was all set to graduate. Yet she had desired more time away from her clique instead of partying with them. She sat on the bleachers near the soccer field, basking in the warm sun after school. The soccer field and nearby bleachers usually had scattered groups of students gathered. By 4:30 the school itself was mostly empty of students, and any remaining teachers were in their offices.

Marina and Skylar were hanging out together that day, they went for a long run together. There was a long trail that ran through the wooded park just north of the school. They had stopped in a spot near the trail to catch their breath, their firm bodies were sweaty and flushed from the intense exercise.

Marina was aware of the reputation that Skylar had quickly earned for herself. She had fucked Mimi the same day their separate cliques had joined up for the first time. Just yesterday, she'd let Jill and Melanie have their way with her. Her fat tits looked mouth-watering in her tight sports bra, her shorts hugged her wide hips and perky ass. She was glad that Skylar had also stayed late that day, the tension between them was thick in the air.

"So, Marina. Did you enjoy our run together?"

"Yes, I did. Thanks for coming with me."

"You're welcome." Skylar smiled at her while taking a big gulp of water. "So, who's that redheaded girl that yelled out your name while we were running?"

"Her? Oh that's just Stacy."

"She's really cute. How do you know her?"

"She's just a local babe I fucked a few times."

"Hmm...that's interesting." Skylar gave her a sideways glance and finished her water, she felt water trickling from her mouth so she licked her pouty lips. Then she looked and Marina was staring at her, she made no effort to hide what she wanted. Skylar had quickly learned what that look meant from a futa.

"You have...a very, very sexy mouth." Marina leaned in and wrapped her arms about her waist, making Skylar gasp with excitement. She felt the hot futa's lips meet her own in a fiery kiss that made her whole body weak with desire.

"I want you, and I know you want me. So, why waste any more time? Besides, exercise always stimulates my libido."

"Yes, I gotta have you." Skylar kissed her again with an itching, hot neediness: her slick tongue going deeper. "But what if someone comes down the trail?"

"I have an idea," Marina grabbed her hand and started walking, "follow me."

About 15 minutes later, Mercedes entered the school. She had joined a pick-up game of soccer with some other girls, so she was all sweaty. She wanted to take a shower.

But as she entered the locker room, she heard voices echoing nearby. Slowly approaching the shower room, she listened. Two young women could be heard, moaning loudly and saying dirty things to each other. She was in shock, she didn't know what to do: her heart started pounding in her chest.

Skylar loved the young, gorgeous Ukrainian's body. She ran her hands all over it, washing her body. Fondling and caressing her smooth cock, it was throbbing and hardening in her hands. Marina pulled her tight against her wet breast, and thrust her tongue deep into her wanting mouth.

After standing there for a few moments, her curiosity was too much for her. Mercedes slowly peeked around the corner. The shower room was spacious, there were six shower heads on either side. Down at the far end, there they were. She recognized Marina right away, but the blonde was facing Marina. After a moment the blonde kneeled, and started sucking her cock.

She had never considered how truly beautiful Marina was, the hot water beaded up on her flawless skin. Her long, hard nipples capped her round, pert breasts that rested upon her athletic body. So strong and yet so feminine, all in a gorgeous package. The blonde's head moved faster and faster, Marina grabbed her wet hair and thrust hard into her face. Her deep moans creaked out of her open mouth, she was trembling with exquisite pleasure. She tossed her head back back with a loud growl that echoed through the empty space around them.

Her heart pounded like a bass drum, she could feel her swelling nipples pushing against her sweaty bra. It was like witnessing an erotic dream, the way Marina's body tensed up and the way her mouth hung open made her look so alluring.

Mercedes could feel something poking through the thin veil of her conscious mind, a primal longing. Something she had suppressed was now triggered by the extremely sensual display before her. Her mouth was dry, she started to sweat again like she had a sudden fever of lust.

Her body felt compelled to respond, her hand slid up under her shirt. She tweaked her nipples in rhythm with the blondes sucking, listening to the hot-blooded chorus of their slutty moaning. Then a few minutes later, the blonde stood up. She looked and quietly gasped when she saw Skylar's face, then Skylar bent over for Marina.

Marina grabbed her and started pounding away, making the curvy blonde suddenly cry out. It's like they didn't even care about being caught, and that made her even hotter. The wet, hard slaps as water splashed over Skylar's body while she groaned like a five dollar hooker. Marina fucked her so hard that droplets of water were shaken off her bouncing tits, her mouth agape as her eyes rolled back. She was being roughly fucked into total ecstasy, her orgasms spreading throughout her body.

"Ohhh...fuuuck...yes baby! Fuck me, fuck me! Fuuuck the pu-pussy! Ohhhh...yess!!"

Hearing all that was too much for Mercedes, she quickly and quietly ran from the locker room. She knew what she wanted, but she was too scared to join them. Standing in an empty hallway, she remembered the small bathroom nearby. She opened its door and bolted into the stall. Swiftly closing the stalls door, she could feel her heart still thumping in her chest.

She peeled the clothes off her sticky body, her thong was soaked. "Ohhh my God, what...the...fuck?" She pulled it down and a thick, sticky line of grool coated her inner-thigh. Reaching down, she realized her crotch was totally covered in her juices. She rubbed it all over her cunt, shivering and shaking with the sensation.

Her pussy was already pulsing with hyper-arousal, she was primed for fucking.

Nothing mattered to her at that point, except what she had seen in the shower room. That had triggered such a deep lust inside her, all she could think about was gratifying her most base desires. She leaned against the wall and put her foot up on the toilet seat, her fingers went in deep. She thrust deep inside, so hard that it made her wince. Her sopping wet pussy dripped all over her hand, first two fingers, then three.

After a few minutes, four fingers were plunging into her snug cunt. She was so aroused, she had never been so turned on before. Bucking her hips, her limbs shaking with her orgasms peaking deep down inside her, rattling her whole body with a prolonged, overpowering feeling.

Then, it seemed she had a sudden urge to piss. But she decided to keep going, there was also a feeling in her loins that she'd not noticed before. Obscene sluicing noises filled the small room as she got even wetter, her pussy leaked even more. "Ohhh..fuuuck...that feels...that feels...sooo fucking good...yes!"

A sudden burst as it hit like a lightning bolt, she doubled over and grabbed the toilet to keep upright. A hot spray hit the wall behind her, she screamed as her juices squirted out. She spanked her cunt and felt it soaking her thighs with a continuous stream. She twitched, moaned and shook as her squirting turned into a trickle that dripped on her dirty hands. She tasted herself, again and again, her mouth licked her fluids off her hands while she savored every last drop.

She turned around and gasped in amazement, the wall had a huge wet spot on it, there was a puddle of her fluids on the floor too. The whole room smelled like her hot pussy, that made her tingle again. She kneeled and licked her juices off the wall, relishing the filthy act.

Realizing there was a chance someone could still walk in on her, she got dressed again. She left the bathroom, only to see Skylar and Marina stranding there outside the locker room.

"Hi there, Mercedes." Skylar waved at her.

"Ohh, umm...hi-hi there Skylar." Mercedes turned bright red, afraid that they could smell the fresh sex in the air. "And Marina, right? How-how are you two doing?"

"We're doing quite good, thanks for asking." Skylar said as they both smiled at her.

"Good, that's good. I just got...done playing some soccer, I think I need a shower." She laughed nervously.

"OK, well have a good shower then." Marina winked at her with bedroom eyes.

"OK, thank-thanks. See you later!" Mercedes bolted into the locker room.

"That was odd", observed Skylar, "she's never that nice. And why did she seem so nervous?"

"Why indeed?" Marina walked down the hallway to the small bathroom, she opened the door and inhaled a deep breath. There was no mistaking that smell, and that made her smile with naughty thoughts in her head.

Standing in the showers, a memory suddenly entered her mind. Remembering when Portia caught her by surprise, when she revealed something she'd kept well-hidden for years. They were talking in Portia's luxurious bedroom late at night, giggling about boys and the size of their junk. Mercedes asked her who the best kisser was, that's when Portia caressed her face. "My dear Mercedes," her voice was laced with passion, her tone was soft, "you're an amazing kisser."

"You-you mean that kiss a few weeks ago?" That late-night, first kiss between them: that was awkward and silly. That's how Mercedes remembered it, but Portia was gazing at her while her hands slid over her buxom chest. Mercedes couldn't process what was happening, her gorgeous friend was trying to seduce her. "Do you think I'm pretty?" She asked with sultry breaths over her neck, sending shivers all down her body.

"Yes, of course I do...you...you're..." Portia was teasing her nipples with light pinches, Mercedes could feel them hardening under her tank top. Then, the little kisses all over her neck seemed to steal her breath away. She quivered under the sudden and swift seduction, she had also secretly desired her. "You're the-the most beautiful girl I've ever met, Portia."

"Good, so kiss me. I want you, and I will have you." That voice, so sweet and demanding at once. Mercedes felt compelled to surrender to her advances, and her nubile body was already wanting more. A thick wetness spread under her pink shorts that said 'PRINCESS' on the back of them.

That first night in her bedroom, that had become a scar for Mercedes: a scar upon her heart. The secret lust between them had become a sexual relationship, at least to her. It was something special. Her love for Portia had burned it's way across her soul, every time they were together it burned deeper.

It was the nights of hotel rooms for them in recent months, Portia had her arrive separately, and she would be waiting for her. The sex behind closed doors was so hot though, she devoured Mercedes with all of her passion. As they both prepared to leave for separate colleges, Portia's appetite for her only seemed to increase. Like an insatiable beast, she was demanding more sex from her.

A few days later, she was in a fancy hotel room again. Portia had become more sensual, and in a way more cruel to her. Clearly she wanted to remain in charge, at school and behind closed doors. She had spent hundreds on sex toys and lingerie for them both. Mercedes was sitting on the floor again, in her collar that said SLUT on an engraved metal plate that was attached to the leather. She wore 'fuck me' pumps and fishnet stockings. Portia was making her wait, she had her long legs splayed open on the couch. She left her bare pussy fully visible to Mercedes, her hand was buried inside her. Her pink cunt lips were dripping with her hot arousal, she moaned and gyrated her hips in a hypnotizing rhythm.

Mercedes was sitting on her feet, she was so turned on she couldn't stand it. A harsh spanking would come if she fingered her pussy, because she wasn't allowed to touch herself. In desperation, she grinded her pussy on her foot for some stimulation. She was dripping on her heel, feeling the hot blood rush to her aroused areas with a feverish rush.

With her long, narrow fingers Portia rubbed her juices all over her pussy. She stroked her sensitive clit, her hands were pulling her labia wide. Her pussy was naturally bigger than some other women's, so Mercedes could see deep inside her prolapsed, dripping cunt. She shoved her hand farther inside with a wet gurgling noise that tortured Mercedes ears with it's teasing sounds.

Spreading her lovely legs even wider, she shoved her whole hand deep inside. "You like that? You like that, you dirty little skank?" Portia talked dirty to her, she enjoyed making her wait, and watch.

"Yes, yes I love watching!" She trembled with ever increasing heat building inside her, wetness dripped down between her thighs from her pussy. Making her quiver all over with anticipation, she started drooling in fevered eagerness.

Thrusting her hips upwards, she jammed her hand inside with a wet, plunging jab. Pulling out, her juices dripped off her hand. A musky aroma permeated the air, as she rapidly pumped in and out. It ran down her shaved ass crack and pooled under her gorgeous butt cheeks on the couch. Her pace became so urgently furious that she groaned like an animal and gritted her teeth with a loud sucking of air. Her sloppy cunt was stretched wide to leak out as her hand grinded deep: her bronzed, perky breasts jostled as she shook her quivering body.

A final screeching, thrashing, trembling pump and she coated the table between them. A long jet of her juices splashed over her table and soaked into the carpet as it trickled off. After she stopped panting, she opened her eyes and gave Mercedes a very intense look.

"OK, you nasty whore. Crawl over her and clean this up, I know you want to." Mercedes felt compelled at such a command. Her firm ass stuck out as she crawled with her breasts swaying slightly from her movements. The sweet and salty juice was intoxicating to her, so she began to slurp it up. The pussy juice dripped from her nose and lips as she collected it. The tangy fluid went down smooth as she gulped. Her taste buds tingled and her head buzzed from the sensual degradation that filled her with satisfaction.

She sucked up the last on the table and Portia tapped the couch between her legs. Mercedes caressed the perfect skin on her legs while she got between them. The heat of her engorged loins and the scent of fresh sex that emanated from Portia to draw her closer. With a gentle push on her head, Mercedes knew what was expected. She sucked it up and slid up Portia's nipples who let out a sensual gasp as their nipples rubbed together. Their lips met and with a messy slurp Portia received her juices and gulped them down. She cooed and caressed Mercedes face.

"That's a good girl, do you want your reward now?"

"Ye-yes please. Give it to me." By then, she felt like a crackhead desperate for her fix, and perhaps only Portia could fulfill her needs.

"Hand me the bag." Portia's voice was a hot whisper, it sent a shiver through her body. Trembling with anticipation, she grabbed the large, canvas bag and handed it to her. Portia dumped it out on the couch and sex toys fell out. With a thud the big dildo landed, and Mercedes gasped in surprise.

"Yes, my dear." Portia smirked at her in amusement. "That's for your tight cunt." She proudly held the fake cock up with both hands, causing Mercedes to marvel at its sheer girth. "Don't look so surprised: I've fisted your pussy before with both hands, this will fit. And you fisted my ass before licking your hand off, you naughty girl."

"But I've enjoyed being nasty with you." Mercedes was turned on, but her eyes were searching for something more. There was a slight, desperate sadness that had crept in.

"I know you have." Portia stood up and put the 12" dildo in it's harness. She hovered over her and adjusted the waist straps. Mercedes' eyes bugged out in anticipation as the fuck toy neared her face, she looked up at her while biting her lip. It looked even bigger as it grazed her cheek.

"Lick it, I know you want to."

"It-it's so fucking thick." Her tongue snaked out and she ran it all up and down the shaft to get it all wet.

"Do you like that cock?"

"Yes," Mercedes stopped licking and looked up at her again, "you look so sexy, my love."

"Do you remember what to call me?"

"I do....yes mo-mommy. I like it." That made her cringe inside, she found it humiliating to call her that.

"I can't hear you!" She suddenly pulled Mercedes by her hair, making her tremble and whimper.

"Yes mommy! I'm a good girl! Pwease-pwease fuck me like a little slut mommy!" Her voice became high and squeaky.

"Good girl! Show me your fine ass!" Mercedes kneeled on the couch and wiggled her ass, Portia gave it a firm slap and watched it jiggle, then rubbed the young, firm flesh of her ass. She guided the fat dildo between her legs, Mercedes rolled her eyes back and her jaw quivered. Her pussy was dripping white grool down over the couch as she felt it press into her. The tip caressed her labia, sending a white-hot jolt through her cunt.

Slowly at first it entered her, making her stretch around it with her yielding flesh. It was big like a fist, yet it was smoother and went in easier. Long, slow thrusts made her pussy open until her cervix dilated.