Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As that fake cock pounded her, something happened that Mercedes wasn't expecting. The most erotic thought creeped it's way into her mind: she thought of Marina in that shower. That long, thick cock pounding her under that rushing water. Wishing she was getting her cunt relentlessly fucked, just like Skylar had been. Again and again, feeling Marina making her cum on that amazing futa organ.

Something had taken root deep inside her mind, and it had waited until that moment to manifest itself. She realized that she wished it had been Marina's cock in her face: that her gorgeous face was filling her vision as she sucked her off.

A long, loud scream came out as she shuddered on that slippery dildo. Her orgasm made her see stars, and her jaw trembled while her hips sent a deep shaking all the way down through her toes. She rubbed her tingling clit and gasped out a prolonged groan of ecstatic satisfaction.

Soon she laid there and felt a pang of sadness and insecurity. She turned her head to look at Portia, who was relaxing with her eyes towards the ceiling. Gathering up her courage, she took a deep breath and spoke. "I-I think that I'm in love with...with you."

Nothing, no words at all in response. Portia stirred a little and she just gave her a blank look, like she didn't care. A few moments and yet more silence, it was quickly becoming agonizing for her. She had told herself over and over that Portia MUST feel the same way she did. That maybe they'd 'come out' to their families together.

But then she just smirked at her, like she was amused by Mercedes' foolish hopes.

Suddenly, she felt ill. Abruptly she sat up and ran to the bathroom, she locked the door and let the tears fall. She started to sob uncontrollably, Portia's apparent coldness overwhelmed her with disappointment.

Soon, a loud knock echoed through the hollow door. "Mercedes! What are you doing? What is wrong with you?"

She didn't answer at first, she just sat there on the cold, tile flooring and let her tears fall like rain. Then another knock came. "HELLO!"

"I-I just need to poop!" She lied to buy some time.

"Gross. Don't forget to wipe." Portia went back to the bed and slumped down.

Mercedes stood up, she removed her high-heels and lingerie. She looked at her beautiful face in the mirror, she saw the streaks from her mascara on her cheeks. Her bronzed skin and full lips belonged on a magazine cover, her breasts were perky and big with hard nipples. Like Portia, her looks were the envy of many local girls.

Yet, she felt hollow and alone: like she was being exploited simply for Portia's secret decadence. Removing her collar, she felt a surge of raging anger and pain. She threw it against the wall in disgust, it bounced off the toilet and slid across the floor. Her tears fell profusely on the cold floor and she wiped her face with a tissue.

"You, you...deserve better than this." She looked again, deep into her own baby blue eyes and felt her heart shattering from the weight of her foolish idealism. She had this ideal image of Portia for years, but now she felt that image was probably a lie. She turned on the water in the shower, then she grabbed her body wash that she had packed. She felt a need to cleanse her body, and her soul if she could.

She stood there for a few moments, just letting the water wash away her tears. Washing her face thoroughly of her smeared makeup and the stain of the ugly feelings she had. She washed her body over and over, feeling the pain fade away a bit at a time.

After she calmed down, she began to go inward to her own private fantasies. She forgot all about her hurt for a while and enjoyed the feeling of touching herself again. She caressed her long legs and let the water caress her pussy, groping her nipples and let the hot wetness flow once again. She let her impulses take over and they welcomed her into a state of fiery bliss: she began rubbing her hard, pink clit.

Then something came into her mind's eyes, a sensual vision coiled it's way around her pleasure center. It wrapped her in a comforting warmth of erotic vision. She could see them, all the beautiful futa's from her school. She was lying on a massage table, covered in oil. So were they, they were all oiled up and completely naked. They started slapping their cocks on her body and she watched them rubbing themselves with a symphony of hot, animalistic moans.

They were all focused on her, their eyes full of desire for her as they stroked their fat shafts that dripped delicious cum on her nubile body. Then she looked down and Marina was rubbing her perfect cock on her dripping cunt. She licked her lips and plunged deep inside her, making Mercedes cry out in delirious pleasure. That cock stroked her tight pussy with each hard thrust, making her squirt like a fountain.

All of them soon shot their hot loads on her, she arched her head back and opened wide. Hot squirts of their copious jizz splattered all over her, it dripped from her sides, her tits and ran down between her legs. She stuck her tongue and caught it in her mouth, letting it fill her until it overflowed.

Kim and her sexy friends fucked her all day, filling her holes with futa jizz until it ran out of her like a bubbling stream of hot cum. They used her like a cheap whore, and she loved every second of it. But they also worshiped her sexy body and they adored her. They told her so: she could hear them in her head, like it was all really happening.

And under the running water, she could feel or hear nothing else. Portia's indifference didn't register, or the hurt she had just caused her. Nothing but her futa lovers and the feeling between her legs as she sat in the shower. That feeling exploded into hot squirts as she visualized them fucking her. Her pussy gushed forth hot fluids all over the shower and she groaned and writhed from the sheer, primal sensations that coursed through her body.

Eventually, she emerged from the bathroom with a towel around her. Portia was gazing at her with a sullen look on her face. "Mercedes?"

"Yes?"

"I have something important to tell you."

"Well, what is it?"

"I love you too."

But Mercedes still doubted her.

CHARLOTTE'S WEAKNESS

It was 5 p.m. when Kim met Carlie and Melissa in front of the club. She got out of her car and fondly greeted them.

"Hi Carlie." Kim hugged her tight and gently kissed her cheek before looking into her eyes. "Are you OK?"

"I-I'll be OK." She gave her a cute smile. "Thanks for inviting me."

"You're welcome." She hugged Melissa too. "Hi Melissa."

"Hello. I hope that Claudia can help us." She frowned and let out a deep sigh. "Carlie didn't deserve this."

"I know. Let's go, they're waiting for us." She led them up the front steps to the immaculate building, the sign said 'The Grind' in red letters above the sturdy, wooden doors of a cherry finish. Kim knocked three times on the door and it opened right away. Sonja and Chanel were standing there to greet them.

"Hello ladies." Chanel looked them over, especially Melissa. "Please, follow us."

They walked across the circular dance floor that was surrounded with BDSM furniture and various sexual devices to cater to all sorts of decadent desires. The furniture was covered in brown, red or black leather. Wood of deep reds and darker shades complimented the rest of the sumptuous, first-class establishment. The three young babes gawked in amazement at what they saw, their minds going wild with the sexual possibilities of that place.

Going down a long hallway, they came to the manager's office. Sonja opened the door and ushered them inside.

"Hello my dears." Claudia Zimmer was sitting at the desk in a revealing, red shirt and a tight leather skirt. Her eyes fell upon Melissa, and she looked her up and down in admiration. "And you must be Melissa, you are even more beautiful in person. Kim showed me your picture."

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you." Melissa stepped forward and shook her hand.

"The pleasure is all mine." Claudia gripped her hand gently and kissed the back of it with a sensual glint in her eye. "Please, have a set."

There were three chairs facing the desk so Kim, Carlie and Melissa sat down. Sonja and Chanel stood behind them.

"I've been told all the details of what happened to Carlie at the school yesterday. I'm sorry that you went through that, Carlie." She studied Carlie's reaction very carefully as she spoke. "Charlotte can be very aggressive at times."

"Aggressive?" Melissa scoffed. "She took full advantage of a student at her school, who is also my girlfriend."

"Yes, I'm aware. That is not uncommon for alpha's like her, they often seek out younger women to fuck." Claudia said flatly.

"You say it like it's no big deal, they should not be using the school like their own personal brothel."

"No, but what would you do? Call the police?"

"Yes, yes I would."

"I don't mean to sound cruel, but how would you prove it?"

"Well, I-I guess I didn't think of that."

"That's part of the problem dear." Claudia folded her hands together and gazed at Melissa for a long pause. "That, and someone like her is very powerful. She comes from a wealthy family with a lot of connections. With that comes influence...including on a local level."

She let her words sink in for a moment, and Melissa started to catch on. She was not an idiot, and the weight of Claudia's words pressed into her mind. "You-you mean the police may not be able to do anything?"

"No, probably not." That news made Melissa's heart sink, until Claudia spoke again. "But, I also have connections."

"So, you can do something about this?"

"Yes, I also come from an influential family. But tell me something, sweet Carlie."

Carlie looked at her, with her big eyes brimming with hope. "Yes?"

"What would you like to do to them? Those who took advantage of you."

"What do you mean?" Her voice wavered even as she started to feel arousal simmering inside her, Claudia's commanding presence reminded her of Charlotte. Her eyes were reflecting the turmoil stirring inside her, she felt that sudden urge again. She was already longing for Claudia to rip her clothes off and ravage her body.

"Carlie?" Melissa's voice snapped her out of the daydream she had slipped into, she grabbed her hand tight. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, yes I'm fine." She looked at Claudia. "I-uh...I'd like to see them humiliated. To see them fucked like whores, to be used like cheap sluts."

"Well, that's interesting." Claudia smiled at her. "And would you like to fuck them too?"

"Yes...yes I would." A huff escaped her lips with her body subtly trembling, her cock was already hardening. "Those sluts deserve it."

"And what are the chances of that happening?" Melissa asked. "That doesn't sound possible."

"If I may." Sonja stepped forward and looked at Claudia "I have an idea that should work. But we should discuss this privately."

"Are you sure, Sonja?" Claudia asked her in curiosity.

"Yes, it's best if we were discreet about this."

"So, you want some of us to leave?" Melissa scoffed at her.

"Just you and Carlie." Sonja touched her shoulder gently. "It's nothing personal, but this is a matter for senior members to talk about. And Kim."

"It's OK baby." Carlie reached for her hand. "We should go, I also have something I want to talk to you about. And we can spend the evening together."

"Yes, I suppose." Melissa seemed disappointed, but she trusted their judgment. She had a feeling that they were planning something devious against Charlotte. And she was fine with that.

Claudia opened a drawer in the desk. "Please take this Melissa, it's a gift card for two-hundred to the nearby spa. Take your lover there and pamper yourselves."

Melissa stood up and took the gift card. "Well, thank you very much. As long as Charlotte faces consequences for what she did, I'll be happy."

"I can assure you, she will be humiliated." Sonja gave her a flirtatious smile. "And I hope to see you again, you're very beautiful."

"Thank you...you're very kind." She held Carlie's hand tight. "I think we'll see each other again. Let's go, Carlie."

The two lovers exited the room and Chanel closed the door behind them. "So, what's this plan of yours, Sonja?" Inquired Kim.

"VIP night is tomorrow. Sable has told me Charlotte always shows up on that night. I believe one reason for that is she's trying to be discreet. There's less patrons there on such nights, and she'll take advantage of that."

"Ok, so how will that work to our advantage?" Claudia asked her.

"Simple, we pay one of the girls to wear a small camera on her collar or corset. She can record Charlotte getting gang-banged by the hot futa's, that'll give us leverage in the near future."

"I think that is a good suggestion, Sonja." Claudia smiled at her with approval. "We can pay one of the girls to record it. That won't be a problem."

"What do you think, Kim?" Sonja asked her.

"I like this idea, Charlotte exploited Carlie. And now her weakness for younger futa's should be exploited."

"Yes, that is her weakness. And we'll exploit it." Claudia smiled at them wickedly. "But Kim, I also wanted you to stay because we need to know something important." She gestured to Kim's sisters to remind her that they were already members of the secret society.

"And what do you need to know?"

"It's very simple, are you joining us? Are you joining this exclusive club so you can benefit from it?"

"I've thought about that a lot." Kim gazed at her with a serious expression. "Yes, I'm planning on it."

"That pleases me. But what is your offering so we will welcome you? You must 'seal the deal' like your sisters did."

Kim thought carefully for a few moments. "Can the offer be sexual in nature?"

"Yes, of course you sexy little minx. What do you have in mind?"

"My friends all want to have a gang-bang soon. We all want to indulge in each other's bodies together, before we all go off to college. But, we need a place for it. This club seems perfect."

"So, you're asking me to host it. And will your nubile friends allow me to fuck them? And what if some of the other futa's want to join in? Would they be willing?"

"Yes to all of that." Kim shrugged at her with a wink. "I don't see why not."

"I accept your offer, tell your friends I'm happy to help. And will Kim's gorgeous sisters be joining us?"

"Yes, of course." Said Chanel.

"I want a shot at Melissa, that girl is smoking hot." Sonja groaned with lust.

"I can't say your answers surprise me." Claudia laughed in amusement. "But, we should also make sure we have tomorrow night's details all figured out. I wonder if any of the babes are here yet?"

"I thought I heard laughter out by the bar, I'll go check." Chanel left the room for a few minutes. Soon, Kim turned around as Chanel returned with some lovely young futa's filing in. They all looked so glamorous and sexy to Kim while they introduced themselves.

Coco had chocolate colored skin, her wide hips and thick thighs curved up into her huge yet firm ass. It defied gravity as it bounced with her steps in her extra-tight pants. Like her thick cock, it was the stuff of local legend. Her long, dark and curly locks rested just above her shoulders. Luscious lips and a cute, upturned nose rested on her lovely face. The plunging neckline of her shirt revealed her tempting, glorious breasts that were perky and round like ripe melons.

Mae Lin was a Hmong beauty with a small frame, But she had that ideal hourglass shape, with the legs of a dancer and a soft, pillowy backside. Her dark, hard nipples were showing through her sheer top. Her brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She had a high forehead, and thick, dark lashes complimented her big eyes. She had a long neck and a round face. Her delicate nose and inviting lips of purple were very appealing to Kim.

Josie was the tallest one. She was a goth beauty with alabaster skin contrasted by her black makeup. Her hips flared out from her flat midsection, her big 36H cups were contained by her tight shirt that was secured in the front with a big knot. Thin arms and stout legs honed by hours in the gym made her more appealing. Big, cobalt blue eyes gazed at Kim with a sparkle in them. Thick, ample lips and her angular face added to her rare beauty.

Celine had the exotic looks that made her so popular at the club. She had a bronze-colored, lovely face thanks to her Asian mother and her Arabian father. Her lavender hair was in tight curls that framed her delicate face. Her teardrop-shaped breasts were very big for her body type, she was very proud of them and loved showing them off. Her long legs were lithe and she loved wrapping them around her various lovers. She was already looking at Kim with naked lust in her eyes, and Kim puckered her lips at her into a kiss.

"So, ladies." Claudia's voice got Kim's attention again. "We called you in here because we need a volunteer."

"A volunteer for what?" Josie asked in a sultry tone, her sexy voice matched her stunning looks.

"Tomorrow on VIP night, Charlotte Vandire will be here. We need one of you to wear a camera while you fuck her."

They muttered quietly amongst themselves for a minute, then Coco spoke. "I'll do it, but what's in it for me?"

"Three hundred dollars cash, will that suffice?"

"Yes, that sounds good to me."

************

Women like Charlotte would often arrive there under the cloaking blackness of night. The late hour was there refuge from prying eyes, they wanted anonymity. Many teachers, lawyers, business women, and doctors all went there. But they did so in secrecy, lest their lives be ruined. That's because, the place they entered was full of sins. Sins of great pleasure and total decadence, full of futa's and sexy young lesbians. They were willing to fulfill every dark desire and fetish that their clients dare not even utter. Some of them had not even told their closest friends what they fantasized about.

They parked in a gated parking lot, and a shuttle bus carried them the short distance to the club. It was on the outskirts of North Hills, to preserve members privacy. The mayor herself had been there at least a few times for a good ass fucking from the young, exotic futa's. So, the owners had friends in high places, and business was good.

They simply were filling a small, but growing niche on the market of adults only clubs. For futa's and the women who lusted after them. The club was dark with dim lighting. The music was soft and seductive. It's a VIP night for fucking, not dancing. A haze from the hookah's moved lazily through the air, the futa's blowing out the cherry scented smoke. It was like a mist, giving the club the look of a dark, lewd dream. They were all watching her from where they lounged in the shadows.

Josie and Mae Lin watched her closely. Sitting reverse on her chair, Coco gazed at her target. That black, thick ass with her puckered, slick hole that led the eyes down to her big, oiled sack: dropping over a long, fleshy cock that hung like a tail.

"Ladies." A sexy but stern voice commanded from the shadows. "Present yourselves to be chosen."

There are small platforms in the center of the dance floor with shafts of light on them. Those wanting to be used stood on the platforms and waited their turn. Breasts, pussies and cocks are bathed in the warm light coming down from above. The sexy women presented their mostly naked, well oiled bodies for BDSM and fucking all night.

She drops her cloak, revealing her white hair pulled up in a bun. She stands there, feeling dozens of eyes admiring her curvy body. Her nipples glistening under the light. Her long, hanging shaft already getting erect, as it dripped cum in anticipation. She wanted to be abused and humiliated that night. To have her ass used and hammered into orgasmic oblivion. She was craving cum in her holes, flowing out of her like a thick, white river of obscene delight. Her head was already swimming, the sweet smoke mixed with their rich perfumes was a smell that inflamed her libido.