Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She secretly wanted to be dominated, she was tired of being in charge all the time at work. This is where she could just surrender to all her desires. Totally anonymous, no demands or responsibility. She was just a vessel at that point, to be used for pleasure.

She quivered in anticipation, her muscular form was tensing up from her eager anticipation. The woman on her right was first chosen while she cursed under her breath in frustration. But she only had to wait a minute longer before she was also chosen.

She was escorted to a private room where ten futa's all stared at her. Another shaft of light was on the rooms center where the wide BDSM couch rested. Custom designed with fine leather, it was for a woman's body to be accessible. Designed so that she could be fucked in all of her holes at once. Charlotte laid down and waited, she slowly rubbed her cock and closed her eyes.

Then the sensual noises from the shadows around her, all of them started stroking them lovely cocks as they stepped forward. Then they were right over her, she opened her mouth wide. A few of them couldn't hold back, they blasted cum all over her face and filled her mouth. She laughed with joy, knowing that she was about to be soaked in jizz that night.

Soon, the moans of her lovers filled her ears, mingling with her groaning. It was a backdrop of sensual noises. Their collective lust encased her, she was their prisoner, and she savored every moment. Coco's huge cock was stuffing her ass in double-anal with another hot futa. Her mouth sucked two more off while she alternated with tugging on the cocks that rubbed on her face and dripped cum over her hair and forehead.

She was in a haze, time seemed to pass so slowly in that place. Straddling Josie with a blonde's cock fucking her too. Her face was being fucked with oily balls slamming into her chin, cum ran out in a frothy mess to smear her crimson lipstick. She pulled back and gasped for air, her throat was a sticky mess filled with jizz. Even then, two more hot futa's climaxed on her huge tits.

Her eyes followed the arcing jizz that the light touched for a moment. It splattered over her body, covering her bouncing tits and her stomach. Thick, gooey, runny, different cocks spewed different viscosities of cum on her. She let it all fill her greedy mouth, it made her own fleshy pillar ache and pulse in response.

Soon, she was pounded into a blissful oblivion as they used her, her ass was slapped and pounded hard. Strong arms flexed with hands pulling on her haunches. Thick cocks of brown and pink slapping her pretty face, she sucked 3 at a time with hot blooded zeal. Licking the sweaty balls like hanging fruits in her wanting mouth. Fucking her with a fast cadence until their cocks spewed cum out from their immense, orgasmic pressure. Overflowing like a flooded well, the cum ran out of her to pool on the black leather.

She opened her mouth again for load after load of sticky, delectable cum. Her gaping ass oozed with a sloppy mess of futa cum flowing out, her voluptuous body was glazed with it.

************

At 1:30a.m., Sable the club's manager was sitting in her office when there was a knock on her door. She opened it to see Coco standing there with a small envelope. "I have done as you asked ma'am."

Sable took the envelope, and handed Coco her reward in cash. "Thank you Coco, well done."

She watched Coco's sweet ass as she faded away down the dark hallway. Soon she was watching the video that was on the SD card. Satisfied with what had been recorded that night, she picked up her phone and sent a text.

'I have what you need. She showed up tonight, it's all on the recording. Call me tomorrow.'