Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
A food fight at the school, and Sonja shows up too.
9.7k words
4.67
2.1k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I've been delayed in releasing the last chapters, real world issues needed my attention. I've received a lot of messages asking about the rest of this story.

Reading my other two, longer stories is not a prerequisite to understanding this one. Having said that: Kim does appear in Cindy's Journey, as do some of the other characters from the prologue. The prologue and epilogue take place 3 months after Cindy's journey. This prequel story is part of the ongoing world building that I planned long in advance.

This story will provide the background for future stories that are interconnected within my fictional world of erotica. One of the purposes of this story is to explore how young futa's find their place in the world, and how they fit into the society of my fictional world of erotica. And how powerful families seek to recruit the younger futa's into their secret societies.

I selected the category that I thought was best. But, this chapter also contains: cum sucking, oral sex, anal sex, ass to mouth, group sex, big cocks, domination, double penetration and rough sex.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older.

SONJA DOMINATES AT THE SCHOOL

Kim was sitting with Jill and Melanie in the school library. They were supposed to be studying, but Jill quickly turned to the subject of gossip.

"So, Marina told me something quite interesting yesterday. It was about Mercedes."

"What about that bitch?" Melanie scowled at the mere mention of her name.

"Marina and Skylar were leaving the locker room after school last week. They ran into Mercedes, they said she was acting very strange."

"Strange?" Kim asked as she looked up from her books. "Strange how?"

"Like she was both aroused, and quite anxious about something. And get this, you know that small bathroom in the hall near the gym?"

"Yeah," said Melanie, "what about it?"

"Mercedes walked out of there when they saw her. She bolted into the locker room, and Marina poked her head in the door. The whole bathroom smelled like hot pussy."

"Oh my God, what the fuck?" Said Melanie. "Was she fucking someone in there?"

"They only saw her come out," Jill said with a shrug, "no one else was around."

"Well, now I'm intrigued." Kim said with a smirk. "I wanna talk to Marina about this."

"Wait, isn't that-" Melanie was looking past Kim. "Yeah, that's Marina!"

"Oh, I see her." Kim turned around. "Pssst! Pssst! Hey Marina!"

Marina heard Kim as she turned around, she grinned when she saw who was calling for her. She waved at them and walked into the next aisle of books, Skylar appeared around the corner with her as they walked over to the table.

"Hey, you lovely ladies!" Said Marina. "What's up?"

"Have a seat." Said Kim. "So, Jill was just telling us about Mercedes. Is it true?"

"Yes! Yes it's all true!" Skylar exclaimed. "She was acting very nervous, and aroused. I wonder if she heard us, that would explain a lot."

"Heard what?" Asked Melanie.

"We went for a run on the trails nearby, and we were all sweaty." Skylar blushed as she confessed to them. "And Marina took me in the shower...and well...the sex was soooo good!"

They just sat there, speechless for a few moments. Their mouths hung open, until they started to laugh.

"You dirty little whores!" Kim giggled. "I'm so proud of you!"

"The showers? Not even I've had sex in there." Jill grinned and winked at them, she high-fived Marina. "You fucked one of the hottest girls around here in the showers, good job."

"Thanks." Marina beamed with pride. After they stopped laughing, they went back to the subject at hand.

"OK, so if she heard you two...maybe she even was watching. She got turned on and ran to the bathroom. To fuck herself?" Melanie pondered what that implied.

"It would seem that way." Said Skylar.

"And her, of all people. Not only did she not tell on you, she also got turned on." Kim laughed again. "Holy shit, the world is flipping upside down."

"That got me thinking too." Marina looked at Kim. "Are we still doing that gang-bang?"

"Yes, I actually wanted to tell everyone involved that I have a place lined up, and I-"

"I'll get Mercedes to go." Marina blurted out. Everyone just stopped and looked at her in disbelief. But she was cooler than ice, she was quite confident in what she said.

"You, you'll get Mercedes to go? You're serious?" Jill scoffed at her, but Marina folded her arms and stared at her with a smirk.

"But Portia and her friends all hate us. How do you plan on convincing her?" Kim asked.

"We all thought Melissa, Kenzie and sexy Skylar hated us too. It was in her eyes: her mouth said one thing, but her eyes said something else."

"What?" Melanie asked. "What did her eyes say to you?"

"She wants me, she can't hide it. She's like many other sluts, they only like boys." Marina's mocking laugh filled the air around them. "But soon they are sucking my sexy cock and adoring me. I have many sluts that meet up with me, they can't get enough of me."

"I believe you, you're very sexy." Said Kim. "But how do you plan on seducing her?"

"I just need an opening, I need to approach her when she's not around Portia."

"She's always around Portia." Said Melanie. "Well, it seems that way at least."

"Not after school, she leaves in her own car. I have watched her a few times." Marina smiled at them. "It's only a matter of time."

"Well, if you're gonna fuck her, I wanna watch." Skylar said with a slight shiver of arousal. "I think I'd wanna join in too."

"Of course my sexy little minx." Marina kissed her deep on the lips. "You're my special whore, whatever you want."

"We should all fuck her." Said Jill. "That stuck-up bitch needs a good dicking."

"Yes, but before I forget: don't you wanna hear about the place I have reserved for our orgy?" Asked Kim.

"Yes, of course." Answered Jill.

"It's that futa club called 'The Grind' on the outskirts of town. Doctor Zimmer is part owner of it. It's beautiful inside, and it's got BDSM gear everywhere you look. It's got private fantasy rooms of various kinds for sex. And every kind of sex toy you could imagine."

"That sounds great, how did you get Claudia to agree to us using it?" Asked Jill with her eyes lighting up.

"I'm joining her society, just like my sisters have. In exchange, we have that place all to ourselves for the day."

"I'm joining too." Said Melanie. "There's many benefits for young futa's that join."

"Well, who do I gotta suck off to be considered?" Jill said with a laugh.

"Just talk to the good doctor." Kim said.

They were all in good spirits throughout the morning. But when the bell for lunch sounded, something quite unexpected happened.

Gina was walking across the cafeteria, she was trailing just behind Kenzie. Then she tripped and fell flat on her face, landing with a hard impact. Her food was splattered all over her hair, face and her chest. Her nose hurt, she thought it was fractured at first.

No one saw who actually tripped her, the bustling cafeteria was so busy. But Kenzie turned and heard Gina crying as she saw food all over her. Portia, Lisa and a few others in her clique looked at them.

"Whoops!" Lisa burst out laughing. "You should be more careful babe or you might fall and make a mess!" They all laughed at her with spite in their eyes.

But Kenzie quickly realized what happened, she wasn't fooled. Helping Gina up, she caressed her back.

"It's OK baby, it'll be OK." She caressed Gina's messy hair. "You're gonna be OK."

By then, Kim and the others had noticed what happened. They soon gathered behind Gina as Kenzie glared at Portia's clique "You! One of you tripped her, I know you did! She fell just as she passed by your table!"

"It's not our fault the little freak is so clumsy." Portia sneered at her while the others laughed. Except Mercedes, she just sat there feeling disgusted with Portia's behavior.

"You fuck with our friend, you fuck with all of us." Kim was shaking the soda bottle she was holding onto. "Who did this to her?"

"Don't know what you're talking about." Portia shrugged with an arrogant smirk. "Sorry freak show."

But then she noticed Kim was shaking her soda with increasing vigor, she could see the pressure building inside the bottle. By then, a monitor had started to gawk in curiosity. Kim didn't care if a teacher was watching, Gina could've been badly injured by their actions.

"Kim...Kim...don't you fucking dare!" Portia tried to quickly move away, but it was too late. As Kim partially unscrewed the cap, the pressurized soda burst out. The brown liquid hit her face and ran all over her front, it soaked her hair and clothing. Portia yelped as she sputtered in surprise, she tried to protect herself with her arms, but it was too late. It soaked her skirt, her socks and her designer shoes.

Then she shook the bottle again while the cap came off in one fluid motion, the bottle was quickly emptied all over her. Portia looked at herself in utter shock and disbelief.

Miss Betty, one of the older teachers, was standing about 20 feet behind Portia's table. "All of you, break it up! You're in a lot of trouble Kim!"

"Well, Portia. Was it good for you too?" Kim ignored the teacher. "I always wanted to blow my load on you!"

Kenzie was taking pictures of the spectacle on her cell phone. Carlie, Melanie, Gina, Marina and Mimi were all roaring with laughter. Portia just burned a hole through Kim with her evil eye. The futa had just embarrassed her in front of over a hundred other students, she was furious.

"YOU...YOU FUCKING BITCH!" She suddenly snatched a big piece of vanilla cake from Lisa's tray and hurled it at Kim, it landed square in her face. Then Lisa joined in and tossed her milk carton at Melanie: it splattered on her clothes. The futa's responded by grabbing food from a nearby table and throwing it at them.

It was 'game on' by that point.

Someone yelled "FOOD FIGHT!" That's when total chaos erupted, Miss Betty got hit even as she started to blow her whistle. A tuna sandwich hit her in the face, and landed on her shoes with a wet splat. Portia and her friends actually got it the worst, a lot of the girls they had bullied over the years got even that day. A nerdy junior named Sally dumped her milk on Lisa's head for relentlessly pulling on her hair one day: just because she 'felt like it.'

************

An hour later, Kim stepped outside into the courtyard to call her sister. Sonja answered almost right away.

"Hi Kim, what's up?"

"Hi Sonja. I need a favor from you."

"OK, what's the favor?"

"I can't get a hold of mom, and I need a change of clothes."

"What? Why do you need a change of clothes?"

"I got into a food fight at school today."

"You did? What happened?"

"Ohh it's Portia, that bitch I told you about. She was picking on Gina again, so I emptied my soda in her face. That started a massive food fight."

Sonja laughed hysterically, Kim waited for her to catch her breath. "Holy shit, that is too funny. I hope Gina is OK though?"

"Yes, she's fine now. I just think that she's tired of their shit, just like I am. But the school's monitor is taking the side of Portia and her clique. She is such an ass- kisser, so I'm in detention today. So are some of my friends."

"That's not cool at all. I'm glad you're almost done with that place. But you said something about a change of clothes?"

"Yes, the sooner the better...please. I don't have an extra uniform here. But I-" Kim paused for a moment, the wheels started turning. "Sonja, I just remembered something."

"Oh, what is it?"

"Marla, she's the one in charge of detention. She'll be there, and so will Carlie. She punched Lisa for pushing her during the food fight."

'So what do you have in mind?"

"When you bring me my clothes, bring that recording of Charlotte with you. Wait for the school day to end, then demand to see me in the detention room."

"You mean...blackmail?"

"Something like that. It's time Charlotte and Marla got knocked down a peg or two."

"I like how you think, little sister. OK, I have a plan. I'll elaborate when I drop off your clothes. I'll see you within an hour."

"OK, thanks a lot Sonja."

Kim got a text soon after that from Melissa. 'Mercedes is with us in the east hallway bathroom. Get here ASAP!'

After a few minutes, Kim rushed into the bathroom. Gina, Kenzie and Melissa were talking with Mercedes. They all had clean clothes on, the school had told students to have a spare uniform in their lockers.

Kim noticed how sad Mercedes was, she looked very downcast and humiliated for some reason.

"Kim, I'm glad you could join us." Melissa looked at her and smiled. "Mercedes has something she wants to tell you."

"Kim, Portia is out of control. And I'm so sorry for everything, for how I've treated you and your friends."

Kim was floored, that day was full of surprises. "OK, so you think I'm going to just forgive you? After all the horrible things you said about me?"

"I...I don't know. I just know that I feel...lost..." Her tears started to flow again. "I feel used...you were right about Portia, Melissa. I'm really sorry."

She reached for Melissa and held her close, crying profusely on her shoulder she actually seemed contrite. Kenzie rubbed her back and Kim was amazed by their compassion for her, she felt her anger soften a little.

"Kim," Gina looked at her, "she apologized to me, for everything. Portia made her take the blame."

"Wait, take the blame for what?"

"For Gina getting tripped." Mercedes turned and looked at her. "She said I had to take the blame for it."

"But why," Kim was genuinely intrigued by that point, "why would you take the blame?"

"Because, Portia said that she...that she would..." Mercedes started to cry again with deep sobs.

"She what? What did she say?" Asked Kim.

"She...said." Her jaw trembled as she looked at Kim. "That she-that she wouldn't love me anymore."

"Wait a minute." Said Gina. "You mean, you and Portia were...romantically involved?"

"Yes, but she was using me this whole time. I think she's replacing me with Lisa, she was just lying to me! The way she looked at me today, she just looked cold as ice."

"I'm sorry honey," Kim gently caressed her hair, "I doubt that she really loves you."

After a few moments, Mercedes looked deep into her blue eyes. "You don't hate me?"

"No...no I don't." Kim was surprised by her obvious brokenness, her tears were all real. Kim felt compelled to wrap her arms around her. Mercedes welcomed her embrace, she was surprised that such a deep sense of peace washed over her.

Then, Mercedes turned to Melissa. "I've apologized to Gina and Kenzie. I helped Portia spread some really bad rumors about you. Will you forgive me, please?"

Melissa just stood there a few moments in silence, she looked down at the floor and groaned. "Yes...I think that I can forgive you. I think that Portia was just using you. In fact, she was using both of us."

"Yes, you're right." Mercedes' eyes brimmed with tears again. "I let her have her way with me, I did so many degrading things with her. I just wanted her to love me." She broke down in tears again, her whole world felt like it was imploding. Very few things made sense to her at that moment. But one thing was clear, everyone in that room had compassion for her.

Wrapping her arms around her, Melissa kissed her forehead. "It's gonna be OK, I'll be your friend again. If that's what you want?"

"Yes, please! I want to be your friend." Kissing Melissa on the cheek she wiped her tears and looked at the others. "Please, I want all of you to be my friends."

"OK, I'll be your friend. But I'd like to kiss you on the mouth." Gina looked into her eyes and everyone else fell silent, waiting to see Mercedes' reaction.

"Yes, I'll kiss you." She had tried to deny it, she'd lied to herself for so long. But deep down inside, she was attracted to both girls and futa's. Staring into Gina's lovely eyes she got closer to her. Gina gently put her arms around her neck and held her tight.

Everyone felt giddy and aroused as they watched. The kiss was long, hot and steamy. Mercedes moaned and sucked at her soft lips, her hands roaming over Gina's body. The air was charged with their raw sensuality, leaving them both panting for more.

"Holy...holy shit. I'm...feeling a little light-headed." Mercedes smiled and kissed Gina's cheek. "That-that was amazing, no wonder you like her Kenzie."

"Yes, I'm in love with Gina. But I've always wanted to kiss you, like you're my lover." Kenzie grabbed the back of her head and sucked her face. Her long tongue probed deep inside and wiggled all around. It was a wet and sloppy kiss, causing Mercedes to soak her panties with a hot shivering and a loud groan of pleasure.

"Aren't you glad we're friends again?" Kenzie smiled at her and laughed with a sparkle in her beautiful eyes.

"I sure am. I wanna kiss all of you now, all the futas."

Gina said what all of them were thinking. "Are you brave enough to try futa cock?"

"Well, yes. I think I am."

"Then we should make that arrangement for later." Kim kissed Mercedes on the cheek. "Welcome to the club babe."

"Thank you, but we should probably go soon." She looked in the mirror and quickly checked her makeup. "A teacher could come in here any minute. We're already in trouble because of Portia's stupid ass."

"Yes, that's a good point." Gina grabbed Kenzie's arm. "Let's go baby. See you later in detention."

"See you later." Kim looked at Mercedes as she fixed her makeup after crying so much. "So, I'll see you in detention?"

"Yes, then maybe after all that we can hang out tonight?"

"Yes, I'd like that. How about you, Melissa?"

"Sounds good. But Kim, I need to tell you something."

"OK, go on."

"I can't come to the club this Saturday. Graduation day I'm inviting Carlie over. I'm telling my parents everything. I want a future with Carlie, no matter what. I'm going through college, then I want to marry her. I'm quite certain about all that."

"Well...that's very surprising, but I'm happy for you. I hope that all goes well for you. But can I call Claudia and reschedule?"

"That's fine, a week from Saturday?"

"Yes, that should work." Her voice lowered. "But step out in the hall quick."

They both said bye to Mercedes, and walked a short distance down the hall.

"My sister has a plan, she'll be here soon. She'll tell me more when she gets her with my clean clothes."

"And Carlie will be there too, so today is when they get taught a lesson?"

"Yes. Charlotte, Ada and Marla don't know it, but I have a feeling they're the ones who will be trapped."

************

Sonja waited until the right time, then she walked into the school. The empty hallways carried the sound of her boots echoing on the linoleum floor. Looking into the office's big window, she could see only Velma sitting at her desk.

Velma looked up from her screen, her mouth was agape when the door opened. The stunning, tall blonde looked like she'd stepped out of a movie. Her low cut shirt and mini-skirt showed off her very appealing assets.

"Ummm...hi...can I help you?"

"I'm here for my sister. Kim." Sonja said to Velma. "She's in detention. Where is that room?"

"She's in detention for another hour, she can't have any visitors."

"I know, and I'm not asking. I don't have time for this." Sonja checked her phone again, Kim had sent her a text. "Never mind, I got it. Room 205, thanks anyway."

"Wait-you can't just-" But Sonja had already left the room. "Shit!" Velma grabbed her phone and called Charlotte, but she got no answer.

Sonja walked down the hallway, following Kim's directions to the room. But Charlotte was soon walking towards her.

"Can I help you? You don't look familiar, are you a parent?"