Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not quite." Sonja offered her hand in greeting. "I'm Sonja, I'm Kim's older sister. You're headmistress Charlotte I presume?"

"That's quite a handshake," Charlotte felt intimidated in Sonja's presence, which surprised her. "Yes, I'm Charlotte Vandire. What is this about?"

"I'm here for my sister, and her friends. We're all going to walk out of here very soon."

"You don't say?" Charlotte let out a boisterous laugh. "They're in detention for another hour, then you can leave with them. If you'd like to wait in the-"

"You think you're still in charge, it's very amusing."

"Of course I am, this is MY school." Charlotte bristled as her face twisted into an arrogant scowl. "What makes you think you're in a place to demand anything from me?"

Sonja said nothing, she simply reached into her purse and produced her phone. She held the screen in front of her, and she started playing a video.

"What is this?" Charlotte asked in confusion, which quickly turned to absolute terror and embarrassment. The video clearly showed her getting gang banged in the local futa club, the video was quite recent.

"Whe-whe-where did you get that? How...how did you get that?" Her voice cracked with shock and disbelief, she trembled in fear. Her whole world suddenly felt turned upside down.

"I have connections everywhere, but that's none of your concern. Unless you want this to find its way to the local news stations, you'll do exactly as I say. I don't imagine you'd keep your job for long."

"Wait a minute, you're threatening me? Do you have any idea who my family is, you idiot?"

"Yes, I do. But if anything happens to me, my sister or her friends, the recording will go out. A copy is already in a safe place on the west coast, and the person holding it has very specific directions. Like I said: you're not in charge right now."

"Ok...OK...fine...what-what do you want from me?" A pleading tone was suddenly evident in her voice. "I'm sure we can work something out."

"Is Ada the French teacher here?"

"I think she might be here. Why do you ask?"

"Go find her, meet me in the detention room."

"Ummm...OK."

"Relax, we're gonna have fun." Sonja quickly turned and headed for 205. Sonja could almost smell her weakness. Charlotte had finally met someone even more dominant than Marla, and it secretly both thrilled and intrigued her.

Sonja had known plenty of women, and futa's like her. The false persona: the tough, bitchy exterior topped off with designer clothes and a killer body. But at her core, Charlotte craved being dominated. Probably a childhood trauma that still haunted her, thus leading to her hidden dysfunction. Sonja didn't really care about the how or the why. She just knew that Charlotte needed to be humbled. 'And what better way than by bending over for me?' she pondered.

In detention, Kim sat there waiting. She was smiling to herself. She had handed out kaboom strips to everyone, it made either the pussy or cock receive more blood. They enhanced orgasms and made futas cum even more. She looked at the time and discreetly nodded to them, they each produced a small envelope and put the oral strips in their mouths. She was just waiting eagerly for Sandy to arrive and spring the trap.

The door wasn't locked so Sonja walked right in. Marla looked up from her desk to see the gorgeous blonde standing there. Kim, Mercedes, Marina, Carlie, Kenzie and Gina all looked happy to see her.

"Ummm...who are you and why are you in here?"

"Hello, Marla. I'm Sonja and I'm Kim's sister. I'm here for these fine, young ladies that you're detaining."

"And why would I let them leave early?"

"Kim told me what happened. Tell me, where are the other guilty students? The ones who started the altercation in the lunchroom?"

"They went home after school. The other students didn't assault anyone. Like Carlie, who punched another student in the face.. She could be suspended the last few days of school, and the student's parents could press charges. These students need to be disciplined"

"Well, you already did enough to poor Carlie. Maybe she punched the other student because she's mad at you, she's simply taking her aggression out elsewhere."

"Mad? I haven't done anything to make her mad."

"Spare me the nonsense, Marla." Sonja glared at her with a deep sigh of frustration. "I know all about what happened in your offices. You took advantage of her."

"What are you talking about?"

"Enough of your games". She leaned closer and lowered her voice. "So did you teach some of the students a lesson in discipline with your huge cock? Like Carlie?"

"What? What is wrong with you?" Marla's face flushed crimson, her entire body tensed up with her heart fluttering. "I would never touch a student like that!"

"Sweetie, please spare me your bullshit. Carlie told me what happened. I know all about how you run this school with Charlotte."

"You can't prove anything." Her teeth clenched together as her muscles flexed from her stress response.

"Maybe not, but I have dirt on your boss. If she goes down, she'd probably take you with her." Then the door opened, and Charlotte rushed in with Ada in tow. "Speaking of which."

"OK, what is this about?" Ada asked.

"Did you tell her what I showed you, Charlotte?"

"I told her enough. But we're all here now, so tell us what you want. Please."

"It's very simple: I want you to get on your knees and suck my fat, futa cock. Then I'm gonna fuck your big ass, you're gonna be my bitch. And do anything else I tell you to do."

"You can't be serious? And right here? In front of the students!" Disbelief was visible in Ada's expression.

"The students? At least one of them knows about your cock, Ada. She knows it intimately, I'm speaking of Carlie. But you already knew that, I know what you did to her."

Sonja paced about the room, watching Kim and her friends hanging on her every word. Ada looked like she had been slapped across the face, her arrogance was evaporating, along with the other teachers.

Sonja looked them up and down while licking her red lips. "I know you want to, don't deny it. Besides, you owe Carlie for what you did. So you're gonna suck her cock, and be her bitch too."

"Are you fucking insane? I'll-I'll call the police!" Marla reached for her phone.

"If you have me arrested, Charlotte knows what comes next." Sonja smirked at her knowingly.

"Just don't, Marla!" Charlotte grabbed her hand.

"Charlotte, what the-"

"For once, just shut up. We have to do as she says. In fact, give me your phones, NOW!" They handed their phones to her and she put them on a table in the corner. Then she locked the door and tied her long hair back.

"You know what to do, you dirty whore." Sonja glared at her, knowing that she was triggering Charlotte's submissive side. Charlotte turned to Sonja and got on her knees.

"Good girl." Sonja looked down at her and petted her head in a display of dominance. "Now take your jacket and top off, I'm sure the girls would love to see your buxom chest."

"Fine." The jacket came off and she unbuttoned her blouse. Her magnificent breasts looked so enticing in her lacy, red bra. Kim and her friends were all gawking and gasping. Marina muttered something dirty, Gina squeaked with arousal, Kim licked her lips.

Sonja could feel all eyes on her as she stripped down to her silk stockings and boots. Her stunning body made them all sigh with desire, she stroked her fat dong and it quickly got harder. Ada's eyes got wide like saucers, her cock seemed almost small in comparison to the blonde's mighty shaft. That scent filled the air, as the dominant futa's dazzling presence was enhanced by her pheromones.

There were a few long moments of near stillness as everyone started panting with a fever spreading throughout the room. Like an electrifying current of lust, it passed through all of them. All of the student's could feel their body's responding. The young futa's could feel their cocks pushing against their underwear, their skirts were 'pitching tents' from their rigid organs filling with hot blood.

Mercedes was in awe, Kim's older sister was like something out of a wet dream. She was incredibly sexy, and she had the best of both worlds. She watched as Charlotte kneeled in front of her and started licking that huge cock, which made her nipples swell in arousal. It was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen, and Kenzie was also feeling quite horny.

The classroom had tables with two chairs at each one for the students. They were sitting together, and Kenzie started groping her tits. Before long she had one hand up her skirt and was rubbing her clit.

"Yeah, she's hot," Carlie whispered to Kim, "but Marla's the one I really wanna fuck."

As if she was reading her mind, Sonja said. "Carlie, I think Ada owes you. Why don't you join us up here?"

Carlie walked to the desk with Kim close behind. Marla and Ada looked at them with disbelief, but Marla secretly admired their boldness.

"She's right," Carlie lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down to free her cock, "you do owe me, and so does Marla."

"But I think this is absurd-"

"You're in no place to negotiate." Kim cut Marla off. "Look at your boss sucking my sister right now, she looks like a cheap whore. And you have to do as we say, or you'll be the ones that are in trouble."

"Fine," Ada accepted that she had to play along, she pushed her hair back behind her ears. Sitting down in a chair by Marla, she looked up at them. "Let's get this over with."

"No, you bitch." Carlie suddenly lunged forward and shoved her cock in Ada's face. "WE are going to take our time, and you'll feel violated when we're done with you. So get going, it's not gonna suck itself!"

Ada slurped her petite cock down with a noisy sucking sound. But a few moments later, a meaty rod slapped her check. Kim looked down at her with a wicked smile as she squeezed her throbbing girl-cock.

"Holy shit!" Ada gawked at her. "You're fucking huge, I had no idea!"

"Yup, just like my sister." She grabbed her hair and pulled hard on it. "But she didn't say you could stop sucking bitch."

A hot surge hit Ada's loins with a jolt that traveled through her balls up through her glans. The rough treatment made her compliant as she quickly deep throated Carlie with desperate whimpers of pure arousal.

Kim was still holding her head tight while rubbing pre-cum all up and down her shaft. She could feel Marla's eyes fixated upon her, and she met her gaze. Her eyes fluttering with trembles of pleasure suffusing her body, her sexy mouth hung open in the most sensual way. Without a word, Marla started to undress while never taking her eyes off Kim.

She was transfixed by what she saw, Kenzie was sucking two beautifully perfect cocks right in front of her. The air was thick with their wonderful scents and their sensual, teasing moans of ecstasy.

Mercedes watched in utter fascination as the erotic spectacle unfolded. Gina and Marina took turns in fucking her red, sexy lips. In one deft movement, she engulfed all of Marina's lovely 9" cock. Her mouth constricted with a rapid twisting of her cute hands all up and down it. Spit dripped off the impressive length with each thrust of her head, her lips forming a tightening seal.

"Ohhh fuck...fuck yes. Your girl friend is so fucking good at this Gina!" Marina's eye rolling and her moans made Mercedes pussy soaking wet. Her body was itching with a new hunger boiling inside, her cunt was already soaking her thong with flowing, thick juices. Then, Kenzie took a deep breath and her mouth popped off Marina's hard shaft. Cum and saliva dripped down in messy strands that clung to her chin. She looked at her and slapped that meaty cock on her face with loud smacks. Kenzie's mouth hung open with her long tongue sliding back and forth between their pulsing cocks.

"I know you want to try it." Kenzie looked deep into her eyes while continuing to suck like a greedy whore. Her blue eyes burning like deep pools of lust with a flame dancing inside them, drawing Mercedes into them. "Futa cock is the best! Don't be shy, I'll show you how."

"I know you want my cock, don't you?" Smiling at her, Marina's allure was too tempting for her to resist. Mercedes removed her blouse and her skirt to stand there in only her bra and thong. She walked over to them and sat next to Kenzie. They smelled even better up close, the heat of their sexual potentcy and their enticing aromas made her melt and tremble before them.

Charlotte sucked her off with Sonja groaning loudly in lewd satisfaction.

"Stand up and turn around." Sonja said as she stroked her hard cock in her face. Then a sudden shove as she was pushed into the chalkboard, making her quiver with a whimpering moan.

"Struggle all you want. I'm the alpha now bitch! " Sonja yanked her hair hard. "You slut. You're gonna take my cock and like it!"

"Ohhh...yesss...fuck...you're so fucking hot." Charlottes said in a low murmur of desperation, feeling both aroused and vulnerable.

"You like that, don't you?" Sonja pinned her, letting her rock-hard nipples press into her back. "You like being bossed around, don't you? You fucking dirty whore?"

"Yes...fuck yes...just please...don't stop." Charlotte whimpered with sharp breaths breaking into pathetic whimpering sounds.

And that was all it took. Charlotte surrendered to her baser instincts in that moment. Sonja yanked her dress up and cut her pantyhose. As she ripped it open, Charlotte groaned and her cock dripped. She pushed her again against the chalkboard and spit on her asshole. Charlotte appeared to still struggle, but she was enjoying it, Sonja treating her like a piece of meat made her rock hard.

Then a cold, slimy feeling as lube was rubbed all over her asshole.

Sonja shoved her cock inside with a hard push, jabbing her cock into the slowly stretching flesh that pulled her in deep. Charlotte quivered and cried out, her head was jerked back by Sonja's hand and she gasped in lewd desperation.

With each thrust, Sonja's alpha cock pushed hard against the walls of her anus, every throbbing inch stuffing the bitches fat, sexy ass. Sonja's seed was already flowing into her tight hole, making her cock slick with loud, vulgar noises. She pushed her face hard against the wall and mashed her glasses into her cheeks as Charlotte's ass gripped her tight.

Sonja loved the heat and wetness wrapped around her thick meat. Charlotte's cock pulsed and dripped against her leg as it strained against the sheer, thin fabric. The humiliation was what she secretly craved, Sonja's scent was driving her primal side wild with lust.

"You fucking like this, don't you? You're a fucking whore, now take it like a dirty whore!"

"Yessss! Yes I love it! Give it to me, give it to your-" Her words were cut short as another hard, rough thrust pushed the air from her sexy body, she could only let out a strangled gasp as Sonja pulled back and pushed in hard with a violent collision of their bodies. Her wobbling thick thighs shook with the hard fucking she was receiving. "Ohh...FUUUUUCK SONJA! I love it...fu-fu-fuuuck your filthy slut! YESSSS!"

Fat balls slapped against hers from behind in a blur of motion. Charlotte was trembling all over, she felt weak like she would collapse under the anal assault. But Sonja held her tight in a death grip, she wouldn't let her fuck toy escape. Sonja's hands wrapped around her neck and held her tight, Charlotte arched her back with a loud wail of overwhelming pleasure.

Then Sonja bent her over completely: grabbing her wrists hard, she pulled her back and pushed deeper inside. Charlotte responded by making a sticky mess on herself, her cock swelled and jerked within its confines. Her pantyhose were soaked through from her sudden ejaculation, oozing through it dripped out and fell to the floor to form an obscene pool at her feet. "Ohhh...fuck... yeahhh. You're making me cum!"

The savage fucking was so hard that her huge tits were falling out of her bra, her hair was moving with her shaking head and her bouncing ass cheeks. Loud, hard slaps filled the room along with their primal shouts and moans.

Sonja kept up the relentless assault until Charlotte fell forward, spasms shook her body with a huge orgasm. Sonja did not relent, she just kneeled and started fucking her doggy style. Charlotte hands were slick from her cum pool, she could feel another anal orgasm building as Sonja used her like a cheap cock sleeve.

"Do you want to please me slut?" Sonja paused for a brief moment, she was edging so close.

"Yes..yes...yes..." Charlotte could only mutter, the intense pleasure was melting her brain. "I'll do-do...whatever...you...want..."

"Show me your big tits then."

Charlotte turned about and kneeled, she pulled her bra down quickly. She wiggled her tongue like she was dying of thirst and that cock was a fountain. But that's what happened when Sonja let out a big, rumbling growl and doused her in jizz. It erupted and she bucked her hips along with her tugging hand, and she shot load after steaming load. A soaking volley of cum hit her tits with wet splats that covered her in a hot, white glaze.

Kim smiled devilishly as she witnessed Charlotte being used like that. Her cock was punishing Marla with a relentless pounding while Carlie fucked Ada hard and fast with a horny zeal. The two older futa's laid in a 69 position across the L-shaped desk. Ada was on the bottom, her mouth was alternating between teasing Kim's balls and sucking Marla off. Marla was grunting from Kim's constant thrusting into her puckered hole.

"Carlie. Make that bitch go ass-to-mouth." Kim said with a wink. Carlie grinned at her, she pulled out of Ada's sexy ass and Grabbed Marla's hair. "Suck it you slut!"

Her mouth engulfed Carlie while Ada licked her balls with messy passes of her pink tongue. They had accepted that they had to let the student's fuck them. The look of fear and panic on Charlotte's face had made Ada very anxious as well. And she'd never admit it, but Marla was also very concerned. She'd often pondered if someone would find dirt on Charlotte someday, and apparently Sonja had done so.

Besides, tasting Ada's taint on Carlie's cute dick was really turning her on by then. 'I might as well try to enjoy this.' She thought while sucking away and listening to Carlie pant in her ears. Then her mouth was suddenly empty as Carlie fucked Ada again, she relished the sight of Ada's balls shaking as Carlie rage-fucked her.

Kim's boldness and confident, sexual aggression actually impressed her. The young babe's hands pulled her back with hard, deep pumps. Every little ridge inside her anus was ablaze with delicious tingles. Muffled cries and moans vibrated throughout Ada's body from her ass getting drilled. So she sucked Marla even harder.

Marla's sphincter tightened around Kim's huge cock, making her feel like exploding from the overpowering sensations. Every inch of her butt felt full, her velvety insides gripping that rod. Such raw passion boiling over from the ardent pounding, making her drip cum into Ada's slurping mouth.

Then the dirty talk and the hard slaps on her big, firm ass. Just like Sonja, Kim was seeking to dominate that day. Her pride just faded away with her hot murmurs of delight as she tugged Ada's cock and licked it all over. A hot jolt shot up through her rectum and hit her brain like an exploding star. Her hips bucked and she flooded Ada's mouth, hot cum filled her gagging mouth until it poured out and ran down her cheeks.

A sudden cry as Carlie pulled out and shot her hot load all over Ada's cock, the rest splattered across Marla's face. Carlie trembled and stroked her cock with a feral groaning that raised into a screech. "Ohh my God! I'm still cumming! Ohh...mmm...yes...Fuuuck!" More hot jizz shot into the air while her contractions made her hips thrust, she coated Ada's balls to leave a big mess all over her firm thighs.