Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum was dripping from her gorgeous face, her asshole was pulsing from being fucked raw with such animal lust by Kim. Marla sucked and worked that cock faster and faster: making Ada fuck her mouth with hard thrusts. Her ass slapped against the desk while her sloppy balls bounced with Carlie's fresh spunk dripping off. Marla could hear Kim getting close, she wanted Ada to fill her mouth too. She increased her pace and milked even harder in a frenzy of lewd desperation.

A loud, trembling cry and Ada fired into her sucking mouth, Her prolonged orgasm sent numerous hot globs down Marla's throat. Even as Ada finished with a sensual, shivering moan Kim's body jolted. Hot cum flooded Marla's ass until it flowed out and covered Ada's face: she suckled on both of the cocks in her face.

Mercedes had long been standing on the brink of giving into her deepest desires, and that day she dived deep into her lust. The pressure that filled her holes was heavenly pleasure, sparking a heat that filled her being with complete ecstasy. Mercedes laid atop Gina who fucked her tight cunt as Marina filled her sweet ass.

That thick girth stuffing her 'backdoor' with each long stroke, sending waves of pleasure rippling through her body. A cock she never imagined taking, swelled inside her. The hot friction that became a sweet grinding of pure bliss to her. Unknown pleasures now exploded inside her young body, she was shaking between her two lovers: anal and vaginal orgasms colliding all at once. Flaming passions igniting into urgent words of dirty banter and lustful cries that filled the air.

"Ohhh...my God. Yes! Fuck that ass...fuck me, fuck me, fuck me baby! Yes, you're both so fucking huge!" Her composure was totally gone by then, only her wild lust mattered as they hammered her body. "Fuck me, fuck me harder..plea-pleaaase Marina!"

Shifting her weight, Marina pulled on her hips and went faster. Gina did too, their soaking wet cocks pistoned in and out of her with wet noises. Gina's body thumped against the table that she laid on, Mercedes' tits bounced wildly in her face, while her ass jiggled from getting pounded.

Tears fell down her cheeks, her hair was matted with sweat, her abused pussy was leaking all over Gina's balls and running down onto the table. Those cocks swelling inside her, taking her to sexual heights she'd never imagined before. Their sexual endurance was almost unreal to her, the pounding went on and on.

Kenzie was seated next to them, she was rubbing her pussy and talking dirty to them. "Yes, fuck that pussy baby! Fuck that ass, fuck her good, that's so hot!"

"Ohh...I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!" Said Gina through gritted teeth. And before Mercedes could respond, she felt that warm rush inside her. The jizz filling her made her cum too, she spasmed with her taut limbs shaking while she bit her lip.

"Ohhh...yes! Do you want my cum you whore?"

"Yes Marina, please fill my ass!"

Marina's hands gripped her hips tight as she moaned loudly, her hips thrust a few more times with a deep trembling that spread throughout her body. Hot cum spewed out into Mercedes' bowels, filling her until it oozed out.

After a few moments, Marina pulled back and Kenzie moved in. She licked the cum off Gina as it dripped out of Mercedes, wanting it all in her sexy mouth. Licking her girlfriend's balls clean, she moved up to her asshole.

With wet, slurping kisses Kenzie sucked the jizz from her gape. Mercedes trembled uncontrollably from her many orgasms that slowly faded into a hot bliss of lingering pleasure, even as that tongue lapped at her puckered hole.

"Push it out Mercedes." Said Kenzie. A push with a wet fart and the jizz trickled out over her tongue, Kenzie patiently collected it all. Then she looked at Gina and nodded.

"Get down babe." Gina patted her butt, and Mercedes got off of her. "Sit in the chair." Mercedes obeyed and Marina moved behind her.

"Open your sexy mouth, you hot little slut." Marina wrapped her hands around her face from behind, coaxing her mouth open. But she didn't want to fight it, Mercedes welcomed it. Her first taste of their cum drove her wild with an urgent desire for more.

Kenze pursed her lips, letting the huge load of cum ooze out. It dripped out over Mercedes tongue, slowly filling her mouth with it's warmth. The sweet nectar coated her tongue and filled her senses with it's distinct aroma. The last fell from her lips, and Kenzie smiled down at her.

"Good girl, now swallow it." Marina softly stroked her hair, she was tender and her voice was soft. Mercedes then realized that she'd do anything to please her, no matter how degrading. She didn't hesitate to gulp it all down and she relished the taste.

"Welcome to the futa lovers club." Kenzie leaned down and kissed her, so did Gina and Marina.

"Well, I see you three are getting along." Sonja walked over to them with a bright smile, her flaccid cock bouncing hypnotically with her steps. "I take it she now loves futa cock?"

"You could say that." Gina gave her a big smile. Then they all turned their attention towards the front of the room: Kim and Carlie were still punishing Marla.

30 minutes later, Sonja and Carlie were sitting in Charlotte's office. There was a definite shift in her attitude, she had been humbled that day.

"So, are you happy with our compliance? I mean, you did get to fuck all three of us." Charlotte looked at Sonja, secretly hoping that she would keep her word. They had done what Sonja wanted, and she'd been personally humiliated in front of students.

"Yes, I am" Sonja looked at Carlie. "What about you, are you happy with all this?"

"I feel like they got what they deserved." She glared at Charlotte. "But I want an apology too."

"Well, you heard what she said." Sonja looked at her with an arched eyebrow in anticipation.

"I...I am sorry for what I did, Carlie. I was being selfish."

"It's OK. Thank you for apologizing."

"One more thing, dear."

"Now what?" A bit of anxiety edged it's way into Charlotte's mind upon hearing those words.

"You should pay for Carlie's first year of college too."

"What? You can't be serious!"

"Did I stutter? Pay for her first year as a way of apologizing."

"I can't afford that! You're out of your mind!"

"Bitch please! I know all about your background. I know how affluent you actually are. Besides, it would be a real shame if that video got leaked."

"FINE!" Charlotte stammered and her face turned red, she balled her hands up in frustration. "I'll have a check ready next week, does that work?"

"Yes, I'll get the amount for you once I talk to the college."

"OK, I hope that will be all?"

"Yes, I think that will be all." Carlie stood up. "I'm quite pleased after this little talk. By the way, you're a great fuck, Miss Charlotte."

"I'll be right there." Sonja winked at her. "Kim and the others are in the parking lot."

"OK, see you soon then." Carlie gingerly left the office, she was floating on cloud nine.

"So, you actually enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Well, I guess you could say that." Charlotte turned red again, but not from anger.

"You, Marla and the teachers have quite a sweet deal here. Well paying jobs, good benefits. And access to such hot pussy, and young futa ass too."

"Yes, so what's your point?"

"Nothing, I just hope you remember what happened today. That no matter how 'alpha' you might feel, you just might get humbled someday."

"Yes, well. You definitely took us by surprise." Charlotte trembled. She knew she should feel anger, but she couldn't help it. The gorgeous woman sitting before her was blackmailing her. She had fucked her in front of other faculty and students, she'd instigated an orgy inside the school. She should've been furious, but she wasn't. All she could think about was her glorious body, and how Sonja had totally dominated her.

She began to pant a little, aware that Sonja's cum was still inside her ass. Her nipples hardened along with her cock.

"Charlotte? Are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I was just a little...umm distracted by something. Will I ever see you again?" She blurted that out before thinking it through.

"See me again?" Sonja laughed in amusement. "I think I'd like that. But I live in LA, so I'm not sure when I'll be back here again."

"OK, well take this." Charlotte handed her a small card." That's all my contact info.``

Sonja stood up and took the card. Bending down, she kissed her long and deep. Charlotte panted and moaned like a wanton slut, Sonja just smiled at her and walked out.

"Always want them leaving more." She said to Marla and Velma who were standing out in the school's office. They both watched her ass and legs as she left the building.

Kim and her friends were all gathered out in the parking lot by Kim's car.

"Well, that's a helluva way to end the school year." Kim gave Sonja a big hug. "Good job on surprising all of us."

"I do my best." She looked and noticed Melissa had arrived, who was smiling back at her.

"Carlie told me what you did for her." She gave Sonja a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so much, you're amazing/"

"You're welcome, it was my pleasure."

"This is just so amazing." Observed Gina, while she held Kenzie's hand. "All these changes, all this sex. The cliques coming together, the rivals now fucking each other. And the best part is: I got to meet my Kenzie."

"I'm so happy for you both." Kim smiled at them. "But the most recent surprise is that Mercedes has joined our group. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, that's right Kim." Mercedes walked over to Kim and hugged her tight." And, I just wanted to say to you all: I was awful to you at one time or another. I spread rumors and lies, I did mean and rude things. And for that I'm sorry, very sorry."

"It's OK." Kenzie gently caressed her arm and comforted her, Mercedes felt like crying again. "I think I speak for all of us, when I say you're welcome to join us. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, that's right." Gina hugged Mercedes, and soon they all surrounded her in a loving, group hug.

MELISSA TAKES A STAND

Graduation day soon arrived, the various members of the futa clique could not all get together that day. The afternoon was filled with family time for all of them. The Perkins opulent, spacious house was full of Melissa's extended family, all there for her special day.

As the evening approached, Carlie had managed to leave her own party for a bit. "I won't be long." She'd told her mom.

When she arrived, Melissa greeted her and held her hand tight. Some of her relatives took notice of this, they were surprised that Melissa appeared so affectionate towards Carlie. She put her arm around her and introduced Carlie to her cousins.

Soon, people started to talk amongst themselves about it. Mike, Melissa's father looked across the spacious back yard and saw them talking in a close embrace.

He was very surprised by that, and that made him appear distracted as he talked to Melissa's aunt.

"Who is that lovely, charming young blonde?" Debbie asked him. "Carlie, I think her name is. They appear to be very close. Is Melissa a-you know a..."

"A lesbian?" Mike lowered his voice, making Debbie gasp. She had a very strict Catholic upbringing, and such a concept was alien to her.

"I think I'll go talk to my daughter. Please excuse me." He started to close the distance, and he was feeling a bit angry with Melissa. But as if fate intervened, her mother came from the other direction.

"Hello Carlie!" Anita kissed her on the cheek in greeting. "So good to see you again."

"Thank you Mrs. Perkins, it's good to be here." She admired Anita's glamorous looks, who was an older version of her breathtaking daughter.

But then Mike reached them, and he looked unhappy with what he saw.

"Melissa, we need to talk."

"You're right, we do. I invited Carlie over to tell you something very important. And it concerns her also."

"OK, why don't we go inside then?" Anita suggested with a smile that showed her pearly whites. Always the peacemaker, the calm negotiator. Her wit and charm had helped her keep peace in her home, and succeed in her chosen career path.

They walked into Mike's home office and closed the door, Melissa sat with Carlie on the loveseat.

"OK, so tell me what's going on?" Mike looked at them with an intense gaze. "Why are you two so affectionate?"

"Well, I might as well just tell you." Melissa let out a big sigh and squeezed Carlie's hand, she loved the feeling of how their hands fit together.

"Mom, dad, I'm in love with Carlie."

"You're...you're what?" Mike looked shocked and Anita smiled while a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I"m in love with her, I want to finish college like we agreed. And I want to marry her." Melissa's heart pounded in her chest, she could see the frustration spreading across her father's face.

"Where did I go wrong?" Mike buried his face between his palms for a few moments, then he reached for his bourbon. "Jesus, I need a drink."

"It's OK baby." Anita smiled at her. "Your father is just surprised, that's all."

"You're OK with this Anita?" Mike asked in disbelief. "Our daughter will be the only one in our family that is a lesbian!"

"Mike, look at them." Anita teared up with emotion. "Can't you see, it all makes sense now? That's why Melissa's been acting so differently lately, she's in love."

"If you don't snap out of this, I'll cut you off!" Mike was panicking inside, he was blurting out threats without thinking it through.

"No you won't Mike!' Anita scowled at him.

"The money? OK, cut me off then. I'll find a job and do it on my own. I'm not going to live by other people's expectations anymore. Or that of a bigoted society. I love Carlie, and I'll always love her. I won't forsake her, I'm sorry."

"Mike, don't you say that! She's our daughter!" Anita pulled him aside and they spoke in low voices for a minute.

Then Mike was silent for a long pause, he looked at Melissa carefully. He could tell when his daughter was serious, when she had her mind set on something.

"You're serious about this, about her. Aren't you?" His tone softened as he looked upon his daughter with a modicum of respect.

"Yes, I'll do this on my own if I must. But I'll have Carlie and her love."

"I-I'm not going to cut you off. I don't know why I said that."

"OK, thank you. I'll go through college. Then you'll have grandchildren, because we'll make lots of babies together."

"Babies, how can you two make babies?" He scoffed.

"That's the other thing, Carlie is a futa. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"She-she has a penis?" Anita looked at Carlie with scrutiny.

"Yes, I do." Carlie finally spoke up. "I was born with a penis, and I'm in love with your daughter. I can't imagine my life without her. Futa's can fall in love, just like anyone else can."

"I must be honest, I like you Carlie." Anita was starting to accept what Melissa had told them. "I think you make my daughter very happy, and I'm grateful for that."

"Thank you, I appreciate that." Carlie stood up and hugged her close, and so did Melissa. Then they all looked at Mike. "Father, do we have your blessing?"

After a long pause, he spoke again. "I may not understand it, but you have my respect. You're taking a stand for what you believe in, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. We are deeply in love."

"Then you have my blessing, and so does Carlie."

NOTE: Final chapter coming soon...please rate and comment.