Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Portia is humiliated, and Gina surprises Kim.
10.1k words
4.8
2.8k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Reading my other two, longer stories is not a prerequisite to understanding this one. Having said that: Kim does appear in Cindy's Journey, as do some of the other characters from the prologue. The prologue and epilogue take place 3 months after Cindy's journey. This prequel story is part of the ongoing world building that I planned long in advance.

This story will provide the background for future stories that are interconnected within my fictional world of erotica. One of the purposes of this story is to explore how young futas find their place in the world, and how they fit into the society of my fictional world of erotica. And how powerful families seek to recruit the younger futas into their secret societies. And, the epilogue contains a few surprises that wraps the story up.

I selected the category that I thought was best. But, this chapter also contains: cum sucking, oral sex, anal sex, ass to mouth, futa gang-bang, big cocks, domination, humiliation, double and triple penetration and rough sex.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older.

PORTIA IS TAMED

The day after graduation, Mercedes woke up next to Marina, feeling her naked body pressing against hers. She looked over and stroked her hair while watching her sleep: Marina stirred slightly and muttered. "Mmmm, good morning."

"Hi babe, do you wanna sleep longer?'

"Yes...yes please...mmmph."

"OK." She looked down and saw Gina laying next to Kenzie on the floor, they were laying on some blankets Marina had found for them.

"Good morning," Gina smiled up at her, "are you awake too? I mean, do you want to get up?"

"Sure, I'm ready. Do you like coffee? Maybe we could go get Starbucks for everyone."

"No need for that, Marina's mom has a deluxe coffee maker." Gina stood up and found some clothes. Mercedes looked at her nubile body, she was still amazed by the size of her girl-cock. Her youthful features and firm breasts added to her sensual allure, she was a stunning Italian beauty.

"Come on," Gina pulled a t-shirt on, "I'll show you."

They walked into the kitchen and Gina rummaged through the cabinets to find the coffee grounds. She opened the fridge and found the various creamers.

"Marina's mom is a coffee fanatic, she always has syrups and creamers on hand for her coffee." Gina turned on the coffee maker. "She doesn't mind when we use her expensive machine for making coffee."

"Oh, that's right." Mercedes noted. "They're already gone for the day, Marina said her parents were leaving early in the morning."

"Yup, what would you like? Cappucino, a mocha, just black coffee?"

"Actually, a chocolate cappuccino sounds good." Mercedes slumped down at the kitchen table with a big groan.

"Still sleepy, eh?" Gina said with a big smile.

"Yes, you could say that. How'd you sleep?"

"Good. Considering we were on the floor, it wasn't that bad. Besides, I think we were all tired from the raunchy sex we had last night. So falling asleep wasn't difficult."

"Yeah, that was amazing." Mercedes sighed while recalling Gina's cock pumping her wet pussy, but something was bothering her too.

"Are you Ok though?" Gina poured water into the coffee maker. "You look bothered by something."

"Yeah, you could say that." She paused and looked at Gina, thinking about all the times she had laughed at her and mistreated her. "Gina...I was just fucking awful to you. I'm so sorry."

"Babe, it's OK. I forgive you."

"But why, and how? How can you forgive me so quickly? It's been less than a week."

"It's just how I am." Gina shrugged. "My mother has done her best since we lost my dad: she taught me to love other people, and to forgive them for things they might do or say. Especially when they are so humble and sincere. You know, like how you're acting now."

"Thank you, you're amazing. Kenzie is a very lucky girl. I'm just used to everyone stabbing each other in the back, and always trying to spread rumors. It was all just so competitive."

"That sounds awful." Gina steamed the milk for her drink, she finished the drink and poured it into a mug. "Here you go!"

"Thank you." Mercedes took a sip of her coffee. "This is perfect, thank you."

"You're welcome." Gina started making herself a drink. "So why did you stay friends with Portia for so long?"

"Just wanted to be popular, and she was the most glamorous to me. She had the looks and the attitude. But things got ugly about four years ago."

"What happened?"

"She just turned into a bitch. She went from sweet to demanding and pushy. She had the clout to 'make or break' anyone in the school, so many of the other girls kissed her ass. Except for girls like Kim, that's why she hates Kim: not so much because she's a sexy futa."

"So, she resents anyone that won't bow down to her, that's interesting." Gina paused for a minute and considered that new information. "I was relatively new at the school, so I didn't see a lot of that going on. But she was mean to me from the beginning, even before she found out that I'm a futa."

"Yes, but you know what she told me once?"

"What's that?"

"Late one night, sitting in her car we somehow got on the subject of futas. She confessed she was jealous of your looks. Portia thinks you're attractive, she feels threatened by you."

"What? Are you serious?" Gina laughed in amusement.

"Yes, I'm being dead serious. That's why she was so cruel to you, and so was I. We all just did what she said. She's a total control freak,"

Gina walked over to Mercedes and sat next to her at the table. "Well, you're here now. And I think there's a reason for that." Gina held her hand tight. "I'm glad you're here, you deserve to have real friends. We look out for each other."

"Yes, I could see that right away. This feels so much better, it's so authentic compared to what Portia shared with me."

"Hey, you two." Kenzie and Marina groggily walked into the kitchen. "Good morning." Kenzie kissed them both on the lips with a wet smack.

"Hi baby," Gina hugged her tight, "we just wanted to make some coffee."

"I see that, I'm gonna get some too." Kenzie went to look for a mug. "Are you OK Mercedes? You look a little troubled honey."

"I'm fine, but we were just talking about Portia. I'm still upset with her."

"Well, her loss is my gain." Marina smiled at her with a wink. "You were amazing last night babe. But are you going to be OK?"

"Thank you, so were you. And yes, I'll be fine."

"I for one, just hope Portia gets what's coming to her." Kenzie said as she poured some coffee for her and Marina.

"Don't worry," Gina said with a big grin, "she will."

"How can you be so sure?" Asked Kenzie.

"Just a feeling I have, a very strong feeling."

"We will see my lovely friends. But all that sex made me hungry." Marina opened the fridge and got out the eggs, bacon and bread. "Who wants some food?"

************

Later that day, the four of them went to nearby Shelley lake park. The weather was sunny and warm. The four of them were all walking, joking and flirting together. They were headed south along the lake's edge when Gina spotted someone none of them wanted to see that day.

"Wait a minute," she stopped in her tracks, "is that Portia?"

"Yes," Kenzie said while she squinted, "that is her on the shore, with Lisa and Julie I think."

"She's the last person I want to see." Mercedes let out a frustrated sigh as she stopped. "Just what I need to ruin my day."

"Babe, let's just keep walking. It'll be OK." Marina tugged gently on her hand. "Don't worry about what that bitch might say to us."

They got closer as Julie stood in the sunlight, her red bikini showing off her voluptuous body. She was gorgeous and busty with long, auburn hair halfway down her back: but her attitude matched Portia's with it's sheer pettiness.

"Hey! Look, it's the freak show!" She pointed, causing Portia and Lisa to turn around in their lounge chairs and look at them.

"Oh my God!" Lisa sneered at them with disgust. "Mercedes really has joined them, what a fucking loser!"

Kenzie stopped and scowled at them. "At least she has some real friends now, you snotty bitch."

"Yeah, friends that love the cocks of futa freaks, that's just gross." Julie laughed at them.

"So, tell me Lisa," Gina glared at her, "did you eat Portia's cunt yet?"

"What? Why would I do that? I like boys. What is wrong with you?"

"Because she seems to favor you now," Mercedes smirked at her, "and Portia loves pussy too, but I'm sure you know that! So stop pre-"

"Why are you talking to us?" Portia spoke at last, she stood up to face them. "We're not friends anymore, Mercedes. And you look quite happy with your freakish friends. Just go away you fucking whore, leave us alone."

"She is a wonderful, sweet girl inside." Gina put her hands around Mercedes' shoulders. "You don't deserve her friendship anyway. Let's go, my loves."

They started to leave, but Portia wanted the last word. "I always knew you wouldn't stay loyal to me, Mercedes. You fucking stupid bitch."

That finally set her off, Mercedes turned and suddenly screamed at her. "I was your loyal friend for years! I kept all of your secrets, I did you no wrong! You're so fucking arrogant! I HATE YOU, YOU'RE A FUCKING LIAR!" Mercedes burst into years, her jaw trembled and her body shook from her emotional turmoil. Her friends hugged her tight and comforted her as they all walked away. Portia and the others just watched them in silence for a few moments.

"What a bunch of losers." Julie said with a laugh.

"Yeah, what a freak show." Lisa scoffed. "Don't you think, Portia?"

Portia just sat there, feeling defeated. She started to cry under her sunglasses, something broke inside her that day by the lake. Mercedes words had pierced the veil of her fake persona, she suddenly felt overwhelmed. She suddenly felt weak, and an illness spread through her mind. The behavior of her two friends made her cringe, and that caught her totally off guard.

"Hello... Portia...are you there?"

"I need to be alone for a while."

"What? What about our plans?" Said Lisa "What about the party at Jimmy's?"

"Maybe I'll see you there. Just give me some time alone. Just go."

"Ummm...OK. If that's what you want." Lisa started to gather her things.

"This is fucking lame, we just got here. Portia, you're ruining my afternoon." Julie scowled at her.

"Shut the fuck up, you prissy bitch." Portia didn't even look at Julie, her voice was low and full of anger.

"What a fucking attitude! OK, fine! Let's go Lisa!"

They drove away in Lisa's car and Portia burst into tears. The huge weight of her cruelty to others suddenly fell upon her mind. She was perfect, she had everything an 18 year girl could want. Or did she? The holes in her life, her fake attitude and the bullshit image she tried to project all hit her at once. The look on her friends face, the pain in her raised voice, the way her tears were falling and the trembling in her body. All those things, Portia had caused. Mercedes had confessed her love to Portia, but she had just used her.

"So, this is what suffering bad karma feels like.." She muttered to herself and wiped her tears. "I've been...such a bitch to so many people.

************

Two days later, Gina sent out a text message to everyone in her clique. 'My mom is out of town, everyone come over this afternoon. I have a mind-blowing surprise for everyone!!'

Kim and a few others from their group wondered what the hell was going on, and what was so urgent. Gina didn't answer, but later on she sent another text out: 'Sorry I didn't answer, but I've been busy fucking! And you're not gonna believe who I've been fucking!'

By the time they all arrived, everyone was buzzing with anticipation. Kim pulled in with Melanie, and her older sisters. Jill, Mimi, Marina and Robin showed up too. Robin was Jill's sexy older sister.

They all went to the front door and Melanie knocked. Melissa soon opened the door, she was naked except for her stockings and garter belt. Her makeup was smeared and her hair was tousled. "Hey! I'm glad you're here, come on in!"

"Hi Melissa, what is going on? Gina was a little mysterious this morning, and she made it sound urgent." Kim asked her. "So what's this all about?"

"Ladies, I hope you're all ready to fuck some fine pussy. You're not gonna believe who's downstairs!" She turned and they all followed her into the basement. The finished basement had glass doors on one side, because the house was set into a hillside. The first thing they noticed was the large, white leather couch with a matching love seat. They had been moved to the center of the large room.

"If you would all stand along the wall for a minute, you'll see why you're here." Melissa waved them towards the wall, opposite the bedroom.

Within moments, Gina emerged with Carlie and Kenzie. They were all mostly naked and also looked like they'd been fucking, the scent of fresh sex hung in the air. Gina and Carlie's cocks were slick and sticky, they glistened in the light that was shining in.

"Hi, I'm glad everyone could make it." Gina smiled at them,

"Hi Gina, thanks for inviting us." Kim smiled back at her. "But did you invite us over for an orgy? You couldn't wait for Saturday?"

"There's more to it than that." Gina walked back into the bedroom, she quickly returned holding a leash. But everyone gasped and gawked in absolute disbelief. The leash was attached to a collar around a very feminine neck, and it was Portia who was wearing the collar.

"What the fuck? How-how is this possible?" Kim blurted out, and the others nodded and muttered in agreement.

"Portia called Mercedes yesterday, she begged her not to hang up" Melissa explained. "It seems she finally felt some guilt for what she did in school, the way she treated all of us."

"Yes, that's why I invited all of you," Said Gina, "don't you have something to tell them Portia?"

"Yes, I'm sorry. Sorry for all the cruelty, all the lies and the rumors. All the terrible things I've done to all of you over the years."

"Sorry, but I need to ask what you were thinking." Said Kim "What changed your mind? To be honest, all of us have always thought of you as a mean, stuck-up cunt."

"At the lake...I was there on Sunday. When I spotted Mercedes and the other three. Lisa and Julie started talking shit...but I just felt something in that moment. Like something deep down in my gut."

"What did you feel?" Asked Jill.

"Just this terrible feeling, like I was going to be sick. I was hearing their voices, and watching them laugh. I felt almost out of place, like I was out of my body and feeling like I didn't belong there." Her voice started to crack and her jaw trembled as Mercedes emerged from the bedroom.

"Then...Mercedes started screaming at me, she looked...like she was in such deep pain and hurt. I could see it in her lovely face, the tears just streaming down and the torment in her words...I'm so, so sorry. To her, and to all of you." Mercedes came up beside her, holding her close and kissing her cheek.

"I was a coward, and a petty bitch. I was so jealous, and threatened by all of you. That's why I was so mean to you, especially poor Gina."

"You felt threatened by her? Why?" Asked Kim.

"Because she's so beautiful and sexy. And now that I've experienced her body along with Carlie's...well I might be hooked. I love futa cock, it feels so good feeling their hot cum inside me.

"Well, this is very interesting. These past few months life seems to just keep getting better," said Kim, "and some very unexpected events. To say the least."

"She's willing to make it up to you Kim, to all of you." Gina gestured at all of them.

"I see that you're naked, and it smells of sex down here." Kim smiled at her. "So, what does Portia have in mind?"

"After we talked for a few hours, she offered herself to me." Melissa picked up a dildo, she proudly showed the strap-on she had been wearing. "We all had a turn with her."

All of the futas gasped and muttered words of surprise and disbelief. "I never thought I'd see this day. Are we all having the same dream?" Melanie pondered.

"If we are, let's not wake up until we all get a chance to fuck this hot bitch." Jill licked her lips and grabbed her throbbing cock through her skimpy shorts.

"All of you?" Portia said as she looked them over, thinking about how much cock she'd have to suck. And about how sore she would be from fucking in such a big gang-bang.

"We talked about this, remember?" Gina leaned in close to her, she licked the side of her face, making Portia whimper with a hot-blooded shiver of desire. "You already took my cock in your holes. You said you would make this right. So today you're our slutty cum-whore, is that clear?"

"Ye-yes..." A desire was pouring through her body and trickling back down into her pussy again. Gina, the one she'd mocked and verbally tormented, now had all the power over her. The irony was not lost on her, but that really didn't matter by then. She was transitioning into something else that day: from a prissy bitch into a slut for futa cock.

The recent memory of Gina shooting her hot jizz down her virgin throat now rushed into her mind, causing her to feel weak in her knees.

"So, we have an understanding then?" Kim's voice snapped her back to the present moment. "Portia, are you ready for this?"

"Yes, I am." She dropped her robe and revealed her flawlessly gorgeous body. She wore a pink garter belt with matching stockings: and polished, black boots to just above her ankles. Gina had made her wear a collar with 'CUM SLUT' in big letters on it.

"Just a minute, Kim." Melissa spoke up. "I want to clarify something."

Melissa gathered the futas around her for a moment, they huddled together. "Do not be gentle with her, she can take it. Besides, she needs to make up for all the shit she's done over the years. Fuck her good and hard, shoot your hot cum in all her holes. Make a fucking mess on her gorgeous face, I know you want to my dears.Treat her like a dirty slut and talk to her like one. It makes me soaking wet just thinking about it." They all agreed with her statement with great enthusiasm, then they all stripped down.

"She looks like a sexy porn star." Quipped Melanie. "She is definitely enticing."

"That's the idea," Melissa said with a smile, "I told her to bring a slutty outfit."

"Futas, we are your fluffers. " Said Kenzie as she opened her mouth and pointed at her pink tongue "So let us suck you off while you're waiting.

"So, who's fucking her first?" Mercedes grabbed her leash from Gina, she eyed the futa's incredibly sexy body's and licked her lips.

"She owes me, I'll go first." Kim grabbed the futas next to her by their black cocks. "And the two lovely sisters, Jill and Robin." She looked at Kenzie and Melissa. "Time to start fluffing ladies!"

"With pleasure my love." Melissa, Carlie and Kenzie gently pulled the others towards them. Sonja, Marina, Melanie,Chanel, Gina and Mimi were soon having their cocks tugged and sucked on.

Mercedes sat Portia down in the love seat, and she looked with her eyes wide in amazement. She also felt a little intimidated because three fat, long cocks were in her face. Robin was a bit shorter than her sister, and she was thicker without being flabby. Her big, 38DD tits rested above her firm midsection. That round face with her big, brown eyes made her very appealing. Her long, dark shimmering hair and tattoos added to her sexy look. Her extra thick thighs and big ass added to her allure, along with her 11" cock with it's 8" circumference.

"We are going to have fun with you, you prissy cunt." Robin's purple, thick lips spread into a devilish grin. "My little sister told me what you said about her, and now you claim that you're sorry." Robin grabbed her by her blonde hair, rubbing her pink-tipped monster lightly against her nose, Portia reacted by licking the tip.