Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja pulled out with a sloppy wet release, her cock was like a plug, The cum started to run out of Portia's full bowels to pool on the floor. Sonja let her down and helped her sit on the floor. She laid back to rest a bit, right next to the puddle they had made.

Cum was still oozing out of her well-used holes as she looked over and saw the orgy continuing. It had become a free for all, Kenzie was fucking Carlie and Marina who double penetrated her. Melissa was on her back getting a rough dicking from Melanie's stiff cock.

"Are you going to waste that cum?" Kim looked down at her.

"What...what do you mean?"

"The cum that's right next to you on the floor, clean it up. With your mouth, you slut."

She sat up, and got on her hands and knees. The cum was laying in thick pools where it had mixed with her own copious fluids. She stuck her tongue out and hovered over it, then she started to lap at it. The feeling's about her own degradation could not compare to how turned on she was. The sweet tastes washed over her tongue, causing her to crave more like a shameless cum bucket. She slurped it off the floor thoroughly.

"Swallow it." Kim told her, and she obeyed. Gulping it down to fill her belly with it's sticky warmth. Then she wondered what was next, if they were done with her or not.

"Portia, come over here." Kenzie slapped the couch next to her while she was still getting fucked. Portia laid down and watched with envy as Carlie and Marina shot more cum deep inside her body.

"Take the cum, like a good little slut." Kenzie told her with a naughty grin, Portia gave her a puzzled look. But Kenzie soon stood up and squatted over her face to empty her bowels. "Open your mouth."

A hard clenching of her pelvic muscles and Kenzie soon dripped cum into her mouth from her puckered hole. And then her pussy also oozed out a hot load into Portia's mouth, and she welcomed it all. She swirled it around in her mouth to savor the delicious taste before gulping it down.

"Hey Portia, look over here." Melissa was laying on the couch, spreading her legs wide. Melanie had left an anal cream pie in her ass. "Do you want some?"

"Yes, yes I do." Portia crawled over to her and thoroughly licked her clean, letting the hot jizz fill her mouth again. She sucked and tongued Melissa's ass to clean her out.

Soon, everyone was looking at her with great interest. The futas balls were finally drained and they all looked satisfied.

"So, have I made all of you satisfied?" Portia asked them with sincerity.

"Yes, I think you have." Answered Kim. "Is everyone satisfied?" Everyone nodded and muttered their agreement.

"So, does this mean you love futa cock now?" Melissa asked her with a grin.

"Umm, yes...I suppose I do." She said sheepishly.

"I knew that would happen." Gina said with a laugh and a wink at Portia.

************

Later that evening, some of them were sitting on the back porch at Gina's house while the sun was setting. Gina had found a bottle of wine and was sharing it with everyone. Kim watched her friends laughing and flirting together as they sat under a tree on a blanket. Kenzie, Marina and Mercedes were all having a good time: that filled Kim's heart with joy.

"So, Kim." Gina sat down next to her in a comfortable deck-chair. "Are you looking forward to college?"

"Yes. It's hard to believe high school is over already, but I guess it's time to move on."

"Yes, I agree. But we still have the big event this weekend, I wonder if Portia will come."

"Maybe she will, she certainly looks happy." Kim looked over at Portia resting in Jill's arms. "But she might still be really sore."

"Yes," Gina giggled, "that's a good point. But I wanted to ask you something important."

"Sure what it is?"

"Is this our purpose in life? I mean, for futas. Is it our purpose to just fuck as much as possible?"

"I guess I haven't thought too much about it. It just always seemed natural to me, it's just how I was born. And when I finally met the doctor, she explained everything to me. My life just made a lot more sense at that moment."

"Yes, I understand." Gina looked deep into Kim's eyes, like she was searching for something more.

"Gina, what is it? There's something else, I can see it in your eyes."

"Love, it's complicated. I love Kenzie, that I know for sure. We're even going to the same college. But then what? Maybe We'll start a family together?" Her voice faded with an undercurrent of anxiety to it.

"Would that be so bad?"

"No, Kim. And please keep this between us?"

"Of course I will."

"I just wonder if....if we both want the same things in life." Her jaw trembled a little. "If she's in this for the long haul. We're both so young, and this had just happened too fast. Which is fine, it's just..."

"Hey, it's going to be OK." Kim took her hand, she interlaced her fingers with Gina's to comfort her. She noticed how warm and smooth her skin was, she looked into her big, 'puppy dog' eyes and saw the sadness that somehow pierced her heart. It was unexpected but Kim also welcomed it.

"Have you talked to Kenzie about all this?"

"Yes, she always just says 'let's not get ahead of ourselves.' "

"Well, you're both still quite young. Maybe she wants to talk about it later."

"Yes, I know. But I just want to plan my life out. And after falling for her, she's inspired me to do just that. She has my heart Kim."

"Time reveals all things."

"Yes, I suppose you're right."

"Time will show you who you're meant to be with." Kim blurted that out without thinking, but she could see something in Gina's eyes. She could hear it in her voice, there was something between them. They had fucked each other, but this was something else. The smallest hint of something in both their hearts, but it was there.

************

Kim sat there, feeling totally elated. Her body was covered in jizz and oil. She watched the orgy in front of her: they had been as 'The Grind' for hours. All of her clique had been able to attend, and even Emily and Marisa had been invited too.

She laid on a chair, one leg hanging over the chair with her flaccid cock resting on her thigh. Melanie, Gina, Kenzie and Emily all laid by her feet. The floor had been covered in a big rubber sheet. They had all fucked on the rubber sheet while squirting oil all over each other.

Kim watched Marisa collapse into a quivering, sloppy mess as Claudia and Chanel had their fill. Their wet cocks slapped against her sexy, milf body as they covered her in jizz.

After a few minutes, Claudia and Sonja carefully stepped around the exhausted, resting bodies of Kim's friends to approach her.

"You look like a queen on her throne." Claudia smiled at her with approval.

Kim laughed. "Thank you very much, I feel like a queen. So, from one 'queen' to another, are you happy with my offering?"

"Yes, my dear. I'm very happy, you certainly delivered on your promise to me. I certainly enjoyed all of your sexy friends today. But now, you should all get cleaned up. I will present all the new members with the markers that they will need for the future."

An hour later, Kim walked into the club's office again. Claudia was seated at the desk with Sonja and Chanel sitting on either side of her.

"And last, but certainly not least it's your turn. Gina, Jill, Melanie and Marina are all recruits this year. We owe you a debt of gratitude for bringing such fine, young futas into our fold. They have already received their membership packet, and their markers. Now it's your turn.``

"Yes, you mentioned the markers." She looked at Claudia with intense curiosity. "What are they?"

"This." Claudia held up a metal disc that resembled a vintage coin, except it was 4" across. "This will grant you access to any club in the world. If you're ever in a time of need, you only need to present this to any other member. They will help you in any way they can, no questions asked."

"I see, I'll be sure not to lose it then."

"See that you don't. There's just one final detail." Claudia suddenly pricked her finger and let her blood drip into a small, tin pan that was lined with thick paper. She picked up a stamp and carefully placed it in her blood. Then she opened the marker to reveal a small disc of paper on the inside. She stamped the marker carefully with her blood and set it aside to dry.

"Some call them blood markers, now you see why. Each marker bears the personal seal of a senior member, such as myself. Each seal and marker can never be faked or duplicated. They are custom made for our society."

Sonja handed Claudia a bandage for her finger, then she handed Kim a thick envelope. "That should give you plenty to read through, and answer any questions you may have. But of course you can always ask your sisters, or the good doctor." Sonja hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. "Congratulations little sister, welcome to the club."

EPILOGUE

Kim sat in her office, finishing up her daily task for the Nightingale club. She looked at the time, it was 7:15 p.m. She let out a big sigh and rubbed her temples, the computer monitor sometimes gave her a headache.

Then, a knock on her door. "Come in!" She yelled out.

The door opened and Cindy walked in, wearing a revealing pink dress. "Hi Kim, I'm back!"

"Cindy, babe! You look fabulous!"

"Awww, thank you!" The stunning blonde grinned at her. "And you look as gorgeous as always.

"Thank you dear, but look at you. Is that a new dress? You look scrumptious tonight."

"Yes, it's from the Tiger Boutique in Manhattan. Mindy helped me pick it out."

"Ah yes, your lovely, sweet girl friend. How was your vacation together?"

"It was good, really good. We got to go camping upstate, which I haven't done in years. Caitlin and Monique were also able to come."

"That sounds great, I'm so happy for you. So, are you on tonight?"

"I sure am, in about an hour."

"That's good, you're one of our most popular servant girls. The local futas are always asking about you."

"It feels nice to be popular. But how about you, Kim? I'm really happy, but what about your love life?"

"Well, as you know I have plenty of lovers. But no one special right now. But it's not like I'm looking."

Then, something rather surprising happened. Kim's desk phone beeped. "Yes Dolly, what is it?"

"Kim, there's a few young ladies here to see you. They say they're old friends"

"Old friends? Did you ask their names?"

"Oh yes, they said: Gina, Melissa and Carlie."

"OK...thank you Dolly." Kim hung up the phone, quite stunned by the pleasant surprise. "Wow, I haven't seen them in years."

"You look quite happy about it, considering the big smile on your face."

"Yes, I am." Kim smiled at her, feeling butterflies in her stomach. "Would you like to meet my friends, Cindy?"

"Of course I would! Let's go."

They left her office and descended the wide staircase, Kim observed all the young women that were filing into the club. She spotted a lot of familiar faces, then her eyes fell upon her. Gina looked absolutely stunning that night, in an elegant and sexy red dress. Her dark hair was long, in tight curls and it cascaded down her back. Melissa and Carlie looked equally tempting in their sexy outfits.

They reached the dance floor and Kim felt her heart fluttering in her chest, which surprised her. Carlie saw her first. "Kim! Oh my God, you look so pretty!" She threw her arms around her and hugged her tight, Kim inhaled the sweet scent of her hair.

Gina and Melissa quickly joined in on the group hug, kissing and caressing Kim's body. She returned the favor with her own roaming hands, running her teasing fingers up Carlie's thigh. Then she exchanged passionate, wet kisses with all three of them.

"I see you still have a healthy sexual appetite." Carlie grinned at her with a knowing look.

"Same as always" Kim kissed her again, eliciting a sensual moan from her. "And your wife looks even hotter than ever."

"Thank you so much Kim!" Melissa giggled and smirked at her. "You look just dazzling."

"She's right," Gina grazed Kim's cheek with her red nails, "you only get more beautiful with age."

"Thank you, so much." Kim looked into her big eyes, and they glimmered at her with a dancing flame of desire. "This is Cindy, she's a friend of mine."

"Hello!" She waved at them with a big smile and they all gave her a warm greeting.

"It's so nice to meet all of you, you all look so gorgeous." Cindy gave them all a soft kiss on the cheek.

"So, what brings my old friends to New York?" Asked Kim.

"I moved her a few months ago, and these two came to visit me," Gina explained,"so we all agreed to come visit you babe!"

"That's right! I remember seeing your picture on Facebook, Gina. I was hoping you had moved closer."

"I'm so glad that I did, I've been looking forward to tonight. And these two were lucky to get away. They had to find a sitter."

"Oh yes, your lovely children. How old are they now?" Asked Kim.

"Anna is five, and Devin is turning three soon." Said Melissa as she beamed with pride.

"Well, they're both so cute." Said Kim.

"Thank you." Melissa said. "It's nice to have time to ourselves though. We've been planning this trip for a while now."

Carlie kissed her wife with a smile, then she surveyed the dance floor. "There certainly are a lot of sexy women here tonight."

"Yes, there is." Kim said, then she turned to Cindy and asked her something in a hushed tone. "I'm sure Cindy could entertain you both. She is one of my best, and most demanded servants at this club. She loves both pussy and futa cock."

"Yes, I'd be happy to." Cindy gave them both an inviting look. "So, what do you say?"

"I'd love to." Said Carlie, and she looked at Melissa while squeezing her hand. "What do you say my love?"

"What are we waiting for?"

"Right this way, please." Cindy led them away to one of the sex rooms.

"I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun." Gina said as she watched them walk away.

"Would you like to join them?"

"I would. Except that I really wanted to talk to you."

"Oh sure, what's up?"

"Can we go somewhere quieter first? It's getting noisy in here."

"Sure, let's go back to the lounge. There's a small bar in there, I'll get you a drink."

Within minutes, they were sitting at a booth with their martinis. "So, what did you want to tell me?"

"Kim, I've been single for a few years now. Ever since Kenzie broke up with me, I've only had flings. Either that or only casual dating."

"Yes, I remember when you told me she left you for a young man. I'm really sorry about that."

"Thank you, but I don't want to dwell on the past. I'm here with you, Kim. That's all that matters right now." Gina's hand gripped her thigh, and she looked deep into her eyes. "I remember when I heard that you were moving here, I felt like I belonged here too."

"Gina, what are you saying?" Kim felt her heart fluttering again, just like it had when she first met Gina years before.

"It's just that, as time went on I realized how much you mean to me. And how badly I wanted to see you again. When I was offered my dream job out here I couldn't pass it up. And honestly I was excited about the chance to reconnect with you."

"Gina, I-I don't know what to say. I'm very flattered by all this, it's just that-"

"I love you Kim, I always have." Gina looked at her, and her eyes welled up with the tears from her emotions, she pressed her soft hand against Kim's sternum. "Please, you don't have to be alone. Just give me a chance to love you."

"OK Gina, I'd like to try." Kim started to tear up also, she placed her hand over Gina's and caressed it. "Gina, do you remember that night at your mom's house just after graduation? The day that we all fucked Portia?"

"I think so, why do you ask?"

"I felt a connection with you that night, there was something about how you looked at me. And now, years later I see the same look in your eyes. I think we felt something all those years ago. It's just taken this long for it to come full circle."

"That's when we both realized we were falling for each other. You love me, don't you Kim?"

"Yes...I do love you very much. I always have, Gina."

They ignored everyone else around them as they held each other close and shared passionate kisses. They made tender love that night at Kim's penthouse, and at long last shared happiness together.