Kim's Erotic Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On second thought, show us you're REALLY sorry. Lick my asshole." Robin turned around and spread her big ass cheeks, flexing her brown bud for Portia to see. "Well? I don't have all day!'

"Get in there, you know you want to." Mercedes pushed on her head, but Portia still hesitated a little. "You fucking slut, you don't have a choice now. There's no turning back, you might as well go all out."

"Get your tongue in there!' A final push and Portia whimpered with a pathetic moaning noise, she licked slowly at first. She'd licked ass before, but only Mercedes' ass. Then those lingering smells filled her brain with raw lust, Robin's ass mixed with the pheromones that now lingered in the air.

Her spit soon covered her nose and lips, making Robin's quivering flesh slick. Mercedes pushed again to mash her face into the brown hole, making her tongue probe the soft tissue of her rectum. Robin gyrated and pushed her ass firmly against Portia's mouth, the fluttering and flicking tongue was making her writhe in pleasure.

That greedy tongue soon thrust in and out, making her hips buck while she started jerking off furiously. Robin Frenched her sister who was also jerking Kim off, their collective lust ripped through their hot bodies with jolts of raw sexual energy.

Portia could still feel Gina's cum in her stomach, she felt that burning hunger return to wrap her in a haze of desire. She could hear the wet noises of the futas jerking off, and she wanted their cum: all of it. She imagined it flowing down her throat and in her pussy, her ass dripping with a delicious ooze from all of them cumming inside her. How quickly her whole world had changed, from 'hating' futas to wanting them so badly.

Eventually, Robin turned around. "I got something for you slut!" Her gorgeous face scrunched up into a grimace, she panted heavily. Squeezing and stroking she milked her black cock in fast rhythm, then she grabbed Portia's hair with her other hand. "You ready?"

"Yes she's ready." Mercedes squeezed her cheeks, causing her mouth to open. "Your little slut wants it." A howl of pleasure and the first big spurt covered her perfect nose, then it splashed over her teeth and lips. Robin's pink tip slapped her cheeks hard and cum splattered across her ears and left big globs in her hair. Her balls just kept draining as it flowed out of her tingling urethra.

"Fuck! Fuck...yesss!" She sputtered and looked down to see Portia licking her shaft like a desperate 'cock hound.' Her flawless, sculpted features were already covered in an obscene glaze of futa juice.

"We're just getting started, but good job so far slut!" Kim beamed at her, and Portia looked at her with smoldering eyes full of passion. "But let's see how sorry she really is. Bend over Jill, let me see your sexy ass."

Jill complied and Kim made sure Portia could see as she spit on her asshole. Kim rubbed her long shaft and spread her dripping cum all over her cock to make it slick. She made Jill cry out as he entered her puckered hole, she pumped her ass for a few moments.

"Is your mouth ready?" She eyed Portia again, who simply stuck her tongue out. Kim pulled her cock out. "Now lick it clean."

They all giggled and cheered her on as she sucked Kim's cock. Then a few more times she dipped into Jill's asshole and Portia licked it off without hesitation. Kim wiped the fresh jizz off her face and stuck her fingers roughly down her throat. Portia let out a wet gag followed by a horny moan as she swallowed it.

"This dirty slut is enjoying this. I want to fuck her soft lips, I wanna shove my cock down her throat until she gags." Kim kissed Portia with a rapid bobbing of her head, shoving her tongue in to taste the remaining cum. A long string of fluids connected their mouths as Kim peered deep into her eyes, Portia knew it was pointless to resist, she would let them do whatever they wanted to her. And the gorgeous, blonde futa smiled at her, because she could sense that also.

"Get on your back, hang your head off the cushion." Kim said in a low voice, that sent a tremor through Portia. She was actually embracing being told what to do, she wanted to obey Kim.

Portia laid back, her legs were sticking up and her bare pussy was exposed. Mercedes grabbed her thighs and started licking her cunt. Kim kneeled over Portia's mouth, her cock looked even bigger at that angle. The fat tip entered her mouth, inch by inch it went down her gullet. Cum dripped from her mouth and ran down over her face, Kim pushed deeper. Her frenzied slurping mixed with her gags as she wiggled her mouth over it.

"Breathe through your nose." Kim grunted and pushed her hips down, causing Portia to leak her juices into Mercedes mouth. That huge cock disappeared inside her, making her throat bulge. Her tongue caressed her cock while Kim's balls touched her nose.

Her jaw ached until it relaxed a little, and Kim started to pump. Jill kneeled beside them and rubbed her cock. "I'm gonna fuck her whore mouth right after you. Fuck her good Kimmie!"

"Mmmphh! Gluggh, gluggh, gluck, gluck." Wet mewling noises emanated from her throat as she struggled from the mouth fucking, that fat cock plunged deep inside as her teeth grazed it. But she started to crave more, she grabbed the back of Kim's smooth legs to pull her closer.

Portia was totally lost in the moment, letting that primal drive take over her body. All she wanted was their cocks, it didn't matter how much they degraded her. The spit running down over her forehead only made her more turned on.

Taking that cock deep inside, she constricted it with her throat as she pushed upwards to take even more inside her mouth. The jizz and her spit churned inside her throat, coating her lover's mighty rod in thick syrup. Somehow she barely avoided choking as Kim went faster, whose balls started slapping on her face.

Everything became a blur, that cock grew even bigger as it surged with contractions. A huge, hot load rocketed into her mouth and filled her until she gagged at last. But the cum didn't stop. Kim coated her with a gooey paste. It ran down in rivuletes into her hair and mixed with all the saliva until it dripped off.

She took a deep gasp, feeling the cum pouring from her nose. Long, thick strings of cum dripped off Kim's cock and balls over her face. She felt Mercedes hungrily licking her pussy when Jill took Kim's place. Soon that 11" cock was pounding her slick, wanton mouth.

Before long, she was rewarded with another hot load deep in her throat. Even as she sprayed Mercedes face with her squirting orgasm, Jill blasted her throat with a big orgasm that made her sputter with more hot spunk. Mercedes helped her sit up and she cleaned her off, slurping up all the cum that dripped from her nose and lips.

"God damn, that is one messy, dirty bitch." Robin looked at her and giggled, even as she moved closer. She licked some cum off her pretty mess of a face, then she spit it into her begging mouth. Portia just sat there with her mouth open to welcome more, she greedily swallowed it and let her mouth hang open again.

"That slut looks thirsty for futa cum." Sonja was watching them while stroking her thick cock. "Why don't you share her now?'

"Come on, you slut." Kim pulled on her leash and took her to the L-shaped couch. "Where do you want her?"

Mimi the hot Asian quickly sat on the couch and grabbed her thick, 9" cock. "I want her fine ass on my dick!"

"She can ride Mimi face up," Melanie eyed her hungrily, "so I can fuck her too."

Portia laid back on Mimi and Melanie mounted her. Her ass was already stretched out from Gina and the others. They pushed their slick, messy cocks inside her, making her cry out from feeling so stuffed. Even as her holes were pumped, Sonja stood over her, she climbed up and put her cock in Portia's face. She looked up at the Amazonian-type woman with a sense of awe, Sonja truly was physical perfection in the flesh.

12" of throbbing woman hood pressed against her lips, she opened wide to suck it down. It crammed her mouth and she grunted from the sheer effort of taking it all, her eyes watered. Tightening her lips, she felt that thick tip caress the back of her palate. Sonja hissed out her satisfaction with the younger woman, then she started to fuck her mouth.

Chanel stood beside her, guiding Portia's hand to her cock. Her fingers barely fit around the fleshy pillar, and she started stroking up and down with a twisting motion. Then Marina was on her right, demanding a handjob. "Stroke it you slut!"

Portia felt engulfed in the ocean of their collective lust, with the incredible sensations of having five cocks at once. Mimi was ravaging her asshole with rapid pumps as Melanie's cock thrust into her cunt, that sent tremors of delight up her spine. Spit dripped from her sloppy mouth as it was pounded by Sonja: each time those heavy balls smacked her chin, her whole body tingled.

Their filthy words and sensual groans filled her ears, she felt like a dog in heat as she serviced them. Her pussy squirted around Melanie's cock as they pounded her hard, their sperm-heavy balls were brewing with impending orgasms. Their sexy bodies channeling all their aggression into their hard fucking, making her body bounce and her tits jiggle as they rammed her.

She learned about the sexual endurance of futa's that day, as the fucking continued for quite a while. The pounding of her heart mingled with the sensations of her body feeling so full of their hot cocks. Then the jizz started to flow, sending her mind into a tailspin from hot sparks popping inside her body. Her pussy spasmed and clutched Mimi's cock to milk it dry, and Sonja pulled out with a wet pop to leave thick trails of bodily fluids dripping down over Portia's face.

A loud cry and her thighs tensed up, the alpha let out a feral growl as her cock twitched. A hot blast of futa juice doused her face as Sonja masturbated with her ass clenching up to more forceful surges, spewing cum all over her tits. Portia opened her mouth as it continued to spasm, more thick globs landed all over her nose and eyes. With a noisy finality, Sonja drained her balls over her tongue.

"Fuck! Ohh fuck yess! I love your slutty mouth! Mmmm...so fucking hot!"

That erotic sight sent caused Melanie to go stiff as her entire body shuddered from the orgasm that pulsed through her. Portia felt it swelling inside her pussy, making her cunt squirt all over her thighs and Melanie's body, their fluids mixing into a hot flow that covered Mimi's sack. Then she gave a few more desperate pumps and filled Portia's bowels with hot spunk, the jizz soon started to ooze from her overflowing holes.

Her breathing was rapid and heavy, her mind hazy from all the new pleasures she was feeling. The embrace of absolute euphoria was welcoming her, as she was used for the futas horny gratification. The pounding cocks launched her into elation, and she only wanted more. Her eyes glazed over as she sucked Marina's balls that hung in her face, she watched the gorgeous babe and enjoyed tasting her.

Her rational mind was fading while Marina jerked off over her face, calling her a filthy whore and moaning deeply. Hoping Marina was close, she sucked even harder.

"Give it to me! I want it, I want your cum, all of it!" She begged like a cheap hooker for their cum on that day. Her dignity gone with any arrogance she had felt towards them, the hard fucking was driving it out of her.

Hot splatter all over her tits and Marina threw her head back with a tight squeezing as she finished. Cum was flowing out of her now gaping holes, it was down her throat and her upper body was coated in it. Her manicured hands were covered in spit and jizz, her face was coated in a thick sheen of her makeup that had mixed with all the hot seed.

No respite, Chanel sat down and tugged on her leash. "Get over here, I'm done with you yet." The other futa's were being sucked on by Melissa and Kenzie while they waited, more hard cocks soon entered Portia slick love holes.

"Straddle me." Chanel commanded, and Portia mounted her cock to lay against her. "Who else wants to fuck her with me?"

Gina got behind her and started fucking her ass, and Kim joined her as she squatted over Portia's back. Both their thick cocks grinded together inside her asshole, the pressure inside her stretching ass was incredibly intense. It expanded to a size that seemed previously impossible to her, even as her body tensed up in fear she found the willpower to take their shafts.

A long, stuttering moan escaped her lips as her body adjusted to being stuffed to the brim. The three cocks began to move in unison, pistoning deep inside her body to make her scream and moan with a carnal release.

She looked down at Chanel for a moment to marvel at her stunning beauty, the tanned babe smiled at her and licked her sexy, pink lips. And just like her sisters, she was very appealing and sensual. Her blue eyes seemed to pierce Portia's soul with a hypnotic allure, it was too enticing for her to resist.

Then Jill and Mimi demanded more, they stood on either side of her and smacked their dicks on her cheeks. They were soon fucking her into an stupor, her mind was melting under the anal assault. She was frantically shaking with a white-hot intensity of lewd moaning and slobbering desperately on Jill's cock while tugging Mimi.

The jolting experience made her moan with a mouthful of cock, their bodies collided against hers with fierce aggression. The combined fucking made her feel fragile, it sent deep waves rippling through her lithe frame. They all moaned obscenely in their carnal indulgence, and wet slurping noises emanated from her oozing holes.

Each of their thrusts became more forceful, their cocks plunging inside to hit new depths in her quivering body. Her ass, pussy and mouth being filled to the limit, causing a spear of sheer lust to penetrate her mind. Making her gyrate and push against the futa's. Her bubble ass jiggled as she ground her hips and demanded more, more hard fucking. She fully embraced what they were doing to her, maybe she really was just a dirty whore.

"More, more, more! Fuck me, fuck me! Fuck your whore, give me your cum! I WANT IT ALL!" Her mouth dripped with cum, she stuck her tongue out and smacked Mimi's and Jill's cocks against it. She rapidly dipped their cocks in and out of her gasping mouth. Her lips formed a vacuum as she sucked down to the base on Mimi's shaft while she fondled Jill's heavy sack. Then she sucked Jill deep down her throat in one movement, causing her lovely breasts to swell with deep gulps of air.

She constricted their swollen cocks even as she was pounded in her holes, she kept sucking. Licking, slurping, milking with her pouty lips until her jaw ached. Every last drop of cum that they dripped out only made her covet more of their sweet juice.

Her sweat dripped all over Chanel from the pummeling they were giving her. Kim's sweat fell on her back and her hard nipples pressed into her shoulder blades, her eyes rolled back and she grunted words about cumming soon. Portia's body was taut as the three steel-hard cocks plundered her young body. Time lost all meaning as they continued to relentlessly ravage her with moans of delight.

But a peak of bliss was soon converging at the point of their orgasms. A flood of jizz and Chanel pinched her nipples hard, the electrifying jolt made her scream with a gushing squirt as Chanel filled her pussy with a convulsing fit of her athletic body. The cum dribbled out from the seal of her tightening cunt lips.

Kim lasted a bit longer until she was pushed over the top. She pulled out and rubbed her substantial length, hosing Portia's ass and back. Hot streams of white ejaculate arced through the air to land on her upper back. More cum left milky white globs in her hair.

Gina pulled her soaked cock out and slapped her pussy, making Portia scream and twitch as her pussy juices sprayed out. Her multiple orgasms left her in a daze, she panted with both exhaustion and complete satisfaction.

"You can't rest yet," Gina gave her ass a good smack, "turn around for me slut."

Portia turned around and set her sticky ass down on the couch, Gina was quickly in her face, and Mimi moved to stand directly over her. Her determined sucking had pulled Mimi's 'hair trigger' and the young babe soon fired a hot load all over her face and tongue. It ran down over her forehead and nose, then Gina grabbed her sticky hair and basted her face with a huge load. She screeched and slapped her meaty cock all over her face. Long ropes of jizz clung to Gina's cock, leaving strings of cum dangling from her face to fall on her breasts.

The futa's all were sweaty and their sticky cocks were tingly from the afterglow of their orgasms. Portia sat there for a moment, in a sublime moment of awe at their raw, sexual potentcy. Her body was covered in hot cum, she could barely see out of her left eye from the recent facials. Their collective jizz oozed from her body, yet she had an inkling they were not done with her.

As if on cue, Jill and Robin approached her next. "I think this prissy bitch needs some black cock." Jill leered at her. "Don't you think sister?"

"Yes, I do indeed." Robin rubbed her cock and looked at Portia like she was fresh meat.

"I'm ready for round two." Sonja stood beside them. "We all want to fuck her, why don't we take turns?"

"Good idea." Jill pulled on her leash. "Stand up."

Portia obeyed and she stood up with cum drying on her nubile form. Sonja observed her for a moment, relishing what she witnessed. She was completely humbled, and she was broken. The look of submission on the young babes face, the former 'top dog' at Kim's school. How ironic that she was being used for their cum bucket.

Sonja picked her up and she let out a weak mewling noise. Those strong arms lifted her like she was weightless, and she felt Sonja's firm grip holding her up by her thighs. Robin approached her and Sonja found her gaping ass. A firm shove and Portia's eyes bulged out from being impaled. She whimpered and felt her bowels gripping the massive rod even as Robin entered her sloppy cunt.

Wet squelching sounded from her holes as Sonja pushed deeper, making her take it all. Every centimeter filled her ass, stroking her with every hard thrust. She was held up as she bounced up and down on their fat cocks, making her cry out with mind-bending ecstasy.

They continued to abuse her holes for a long while, causing her to flail her arms about as she screamed with a red-faced, anal orgasm. The pleasure was making her tremble and sputter as she yelled filthy words at them. "More, more, more! Fuck me, fuck me! Fuck your whore, fuck my holes!! I WANT IT ALL!"

They ravaged her jiggling body like she was a helpless puppet, she spasmed with each thrust that pushed her air out in ragged breaths. Their cocks slammed into her with powerful snaps of their strong body's. Sonja's rippling arms held her up as Robin's tongue probed hers in a lewd, rough probing motion.

She screamed again, looking at Robin as the pure-bred animal plowed her dripping cunt over and over again. Hot waves of pleasure washed over her, making all her anal orgasms blend together. Then Jill got tired of waiting and whispered in her sister's ear.

Robin nodded, and she moved over as Jill grabbed Portia's right thigh. Then Sonja paused so they could both slip inside her pussy. All three of them held her up and fucked her into hot bliss. Her mouth lolled open and that steaming hot cum filled her at last, Sonja flooded her so hard that cum dripped back out in a thick, bubbly stream. It ran over her balls to drip on her thighs, making her groan with her aftershocks.

A sudden wetness exploded as Portia's cunt unleashed a massive squirt of her cunt juices. She felt very dizzy and then she heard the sisters going off together inside her cunt, her mouth opened with a wild cry of decadent ecstasy. Her thighs shook uncontrollably and her eyes rolled back while her body quaked with a fading cry that became a long, deep groan.