Kim's Horny Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finished their oral gratification, Randy got to his feet pulling Kim by the arm, he slapped her hard on the ass and said, "I'm starved, let's take a shower and I'll take you out to brunch. Are you as hungry as me?"

Ouch, that hurt, aren't you going to fuck me? I'm just as hungry as you, all I've had to eat since noon yesterday was your cum and as good as it was I need food, but I also need some fucking."

Randy laughed and said, "By the time I'm done with you this weekend you won't even be able to say fuck and you'll be walking bowlegged." He took her hand and led her into the shower. They soaped each other's bodies spending most of their attention on each other's genitals. They stayed until the water ran cold, but true to his word, Randy refused to fuck her until after breakfast.

He dried both of them and quickly chose cotton shorts and a long golf shirt worn outside his pants to hide any arousal he may show in public. When he checked on Kim, she had already put on bra and panties and was about to slip into shorts as well. "Take that shit off," he said. Kim just looked at him bewildered. He gently removed her underwear and looked in her closet. Selecting a loose fitting, short cotton sundress with a plunging neckline, he said, "Put this on and then add some high heeled sandals, I'll want to get at you in the car."

She did as directed and stepped to the mirror as they both gazed at her appearance. She was glowing and looked incredibly hot. Randy asked her, "How does that feel, to be naked underneath the dress?"

"Wowzer, I'm so turned on. I'll leak pussy juice all over the back of the dress, I love this feeling, I might always dress this way."

With admiration lighting his features, Randy said, "I'll bring a towel for you to sit on, that dress is going to be hiked around your waist anyway. I need to see and play with that beautiful cunt."

They took his SUV with the heavily tinted windows and Randy took the back way with his hand busily finger fucking his wife all the way to the restaurant. When they arrived inside, he asked for a booth in the back where they sat on the same side of the bench and had a clear view of approaching patrons and service personnel. Kim's face was flushed with arousal and she ate ravenously like a starving athlete, squirming in her seat as the pussy juice ran down her firm thighs dripping on the bench. Her husband occasionally dipped his fingers in the squishy furnace of her seething cunt and put them in his mouth to sucked the juice off, supplying Kim with a taste now and again.

They finished and he stayed close to her backside as they left. True to her prediction, there was a large wet spot directly at the bottom of her ass. When seated in the car, Kim begged to go home and fuck immediately but Randy said, "No, were going shopping first." He wouldn't tell her the destination until they pulled in front of a brand new sex store named; (The Sex Palace) Kim smiled when she understood the nature of the shopping expedition. It was 10:15 in the morning and the store was just opening for the day.

Randy leaned across the center console and went to work on the now insanely overheated Kim, kissing her passionately and fingering her overflowing cunt while furiously engaging her bloated clit. When she had bucked herself into two shattering orgasms, he firmly led her from the car to the store entrance.

Kim Discovers a New World

She looked bedraggled, with her hair askew and her clothes rumpled and disheveled. Positively reeking with the musky, female odor of her inflamed cunt engulfing her drenched body like a cloud, Randy gently pushed her into the store. They were the first customers of the day. A very attractive young sales clerk was opening the cash register and preparing the shop for the day's business. She had short blond hair and wore a tight, white cotton blouse with a lot of cleavage and very short, shorts. She had a little button nose and looked perky. She only stood 5'3" but was pleasantly stacked for a small woman. There was also a skinny, greasy looking kid near the back taking inventory.

She looked up when they walked in, taking in Kim's appearance with a knowing grin. "Hi, my name is Denise, look around a little. I'll be finished here in a couple of minutes and then I can help you."

Kim wondered around in amazement as she inspected the different aspects of the merchandise. The store was well lit with clean orderly shelves and displays. There was row after row of adult movies, categorized by sexual tastes and preferences. One entire wall held sex toys of all size and description. About one third of the store was devoted to women's sexy clothing, complete with a dressing room. The fact that the sales clerk was an attractive young woman rather than some dirty old pervert made Kim feel relaxed and completely at home.

After a few minutes the girl who had called herself Denise was with them asking frank questions about the reason for the visit and what they were interested in. She deferred completely to Kim and led her around the shop holding her arm and touching her rather intimately as she explained different products. Randy was astounded at the way his wife answered every question honestly. She even went so far to describe what they had been up to since last night, in explicit detail.

Denise had retrieved a shopping cart and was loading merchandise by the armful. At the dildo display Denise touted the benefits of different sizes and shapes, vibrators, cock-rings, all the way down the line. Randy noticed that Kim had chosen a sensible size dildo so he grabbed a huge one and tossed it into the cart. Denise gave him a conspiratorial look as she guided Kim up and down each aisle. The young blond directed Kim, with her hand pressed in the small of her back. When they reached the adult films, Randy noticed the hand dropped to rest on his wife's shapely ass where it remained.

Kim was squirming and wiggling while Denise rubbed her ass and pointed out the styles and benefits of the different venues available. They took an awful long time with the films on threesomes, group sex and orgies. Randy overheard Denise saying that she was into couple's sex and belonged to a swingers club. Kim chose over a dozen of the multiple partner discs and another dozen of some others with couples. By now they had four dildos, three vibrators, and flavored and unflavored lubrication. Along with the movies, half the cart was filled.

Last stop was the clothing department. Denise put Randy and Kim in a very small dressing room and left to choose several sexy outfits. As soon as she was gone, Randy had the dress off over her head and dropped down between her legs furiously licking and sucking her cunt. Denise entered the room with an arm full of clothing just as Kim was reaching a huge orgasm.

Setting the clothes on a chair Denise kissed Kim passionately and pressed Randy's head deeper in his wife's cunt and said, "We have a nice room in the back, let's all go there and fuck."

Kim's senses were reeling and her head was swimming, it was as if she was drunk on sex. Somehow regaining her composure, she gently pushed Denise away and pulled her husband into a standing position and said, "I'm sorry I'm not ready for that." Then she surprised them all, but mostly herself, when she added, "Could I have a rain check?"

Denise laughed and said, "Of course, I'll give you my card with my cell number when you check out."

The sexual tension in the room was palpable and the aroma of both women's aroused cunts was overpowering in the small space. Denise tried several outfits on Kim, touching and caressing her breasts, legs, ass and even her pussy as she fitted the horny wife with different garments. All the while she kept telling Kim how beautiful she was and rubbed her ass against Randy's stiff prick. Finally deciding on four costumes that Kim and Randy liked best, Kim slipped her wrinkled and juice sodden dress back on and stumbled like a drunken whore out to the front. Denise wasn't in much better shape than Kim as she totaled the purchases. The final bill came to over five hundred dollars but the happy couple was pleased. Denise made a show of holding up the enormous dildo that Randy had chosen and said, "This is a gift, think of me when you use it."

As they hustled out to the SUV, a pair of hungry eyes followed their every move. Kim opened the back door to stow their purchases and noticed that the back seats were down and her Pilates mat was there. When she bent over, her dress rode up on her ass and her entire crotch was exposed to view. Taking full advantage of the situation, Randy pushed her in and followed, closing the door behind them.

The rumpled dress was soon in a heap on the floor as Randy spread her legs wide and shoved his tongue back up her hot hole. As he slurped away in her sloppy cunt, Kim was bucking and moaning incessantly.

"Oooohhhh Baby," she cried, "That was so fucking hot, I really wanted her to join us. I wanted to watch you fuck her while I licked her clit and sucked her juicy pussy. What have you done to me? I'm wet all the time and all I can think about is fucking. I'm such a nasty slut. Fuck me Baby, Fuck me real hard, and make me cum."

Just then the door opened and Denise climbed inside and said, "Here's your horny fucking rain check!" She quickly shed her blouse and wiggled out of her tight shorts, showing that she was a natural blond with a nicely trimmed snatch of pretty blond wisps of hair. Kim didn't protest this time as Denise started kissing her and squeezing her tits while twisting the nipples. Denise was obviously as aroused as the horny couple because she didn't waste much time with the kissing.

Abruptly swinging one leg over Kim's head she plopped her sweet ass down with her juicy cunt pressed firmly against Kim's lips, the honeyed sauce running in her mouth as she cried out, "Eat me Baby, eat me real fucking good." Kim took to the task with wild abandon, driving her tongue deep into the burning cunt, loving her first taste of girl meat. Denise nuzzled Randy aside as she fought to gain control of the tasty meal he savored. She gave a deep mewling sound down in her throat as she laved and sucked the flowing nectar. Randy kissed Denise's lips as he continued to lick and suck all around her hot hole.

Working her hands around the perfect half-moons of Kim's ass, Denise slid her fingers into the succulent crack. Randy witnessed her pressing one lubricated finger against the tight ring of Kim's asshole. As she worked the tender flesh harder and faster, her index finger slid past the barrier to her sphincter muscle until it slid smoothly all the way to the base of her hand. Kim screamed around her mouthful of musky cunt as she experienced the pain and pleasure of having her asshole penetrated for the very first time.

Crazy with lust, Denise grabbed Randy by the back of his head and kissed him hard and hungry before saying, "Fuck her Randy, Fuck this hot bitch hard. I want to see your cock deep in her sweet pussy. I'm fucking her ass, you fuck her cunt.

Without wasting another second, Randy jumped to the ready and slammed his cock home in the willing, rubbery depths of her soft belly. No soft, gentle strokes this time, he rammed her cunt with all the force he could muster. His face a vivid crimson and his member swollen to the bursting point, the rushing blood engorging his painful cock and his balls churning with molten hot lava, he fucked into his wife without mercy.

Denise shoved anther finger up Kim's undulating asshole and sucked her clit as their victim writhed uncontrollably on her back. This unbelievable lust couldn't last, it mustn't, Kim was sure she was losing her mind. The unbridled emotion of this perverted, impossible act was branded indelibly upon her fevered brain. Her nerves were taut as piano wire as she screamed for release. She never wanted it to end, but it must end before it destroyed her soul.

Suddenly Randy took hold of her ankles and pushed Kim's legs wide, up and over her head. Denise discovered better access to her throbbing asshole and they both had different angles penetrating deeper and pressing against her G-spot, stimulating her clit even more. Leaning all his weight into her cunt, Randy was pounding against her cervix. She was going to die; it was too good to be real. This must be Heaven.

With a blood curdling scream that shook the car, she exploded, "AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH!!!... JESUS... FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!... I'M CUMING... OOOOHHHHHH...AHHHHHHHH... FUCK, FUCK, FUCK... FUCK ME... FUCK ME...FUCK ME...MY CUNT...MY CUNT... OH GOD, OH MY FUCKING GOD...STOP RANDY...STOP...DON'T CUM...SAVE IT FOR DENISE...

Randy was delirious, going mad. His cock was so sensitive and tender it hurt like a tooth ache. His balls were churning and pulsing for release, he wanted this cum more than anything imaginable. Aware of the alternative, he pulled out of that most comfortable furnace as his brain knew that Kim was right and he had to slow himself down. The thought of ramming back in to the delectable young pussy waving over his wife's mouth made him ache with lust. She was irresistible, no man worked into the same state of mind as Randy would have failed to ravish this temptress. Their feelings were primal, basic, "Woman get ripe, man pick fruit.

Pushing Denise's face back in Kim's pussy, he said, "Eat that freshly fucked cunt Sweetie, get ready for some cock, you little slut." Kim continued to spasm as Denise sucked with a vacuum intensity. Randy moved into position behind her hot little ass and saw his wife's lips still glued to her sloppy, wet cunt. He pressed his cock head down to touch her lips and she accepted half of his swollen prick, licking and sucking her own cum off his shaft.

"That tastes so fucking good; let me put it in for you Darling." Grabbing his prick by the base she guided the tip between Denise's quivering lips and slid it back and forth from her asshole to her clit. When she was satisfied, she centered it and said, "Fuck her real good, Honey. Fuck her like the whore she is."

Pressing forward, Randy's cock slowly penetrated the fleshy folds of her yearning pussy. It was like trying to slice through a piece of molten liver. Unbelievably tight, her cunt spread in miniscule spasms, the interior walls yielding in slight increments as he crept along her cuntal sheath. Once in a few inches, her vagina seemed to close around his hard prick and suck it inwards with a tension and vacuum that threatened any attempt of escape. The passage through her luscious flesh seemed to secret gushes of warm pussy fluid at constant intervals, providing excesses of her sweet cunt cream. Thinking hers the most talented cunt he had ever experienced, Randy continued along this heavenly path in bliss, wondering if he could hold on long enough to bring her off.

Finally, his balls slapped against her swollen clit. The feeling of being buried in this strange girl's cunt was overwhelming. The burning, churning gash that enveloped his cock was so enticing Randy could have spent the rest of his life right there. Denise had other intentions; she wiggled her ass in little circles, drawing his prick out an inch or two then driving it back. She was moaning around his wife's juicy snatch where her face remained buried.

Kim broke his trance when she said, "Your cock looks beautiful in her little cunt Baby. That is the most exciting thing I've ever seen; now fuck her with long strokes while I watch. Ooohhh Wow...That's it...Now faster...Harder...Make her cum." Kim had most of his ball sack in her mouth as her head moved with his rhythm and she wished she could lick the dripping juices and Denise's hard clit at the same time as she sucked his nuts. Not being possible, she alternated between the two.

Randy marveled at the raw instincts embedded in her DNA that allowed the natural development of such a willing and talented pussy. As he pulled back more than halfway, her strong, young cuntal vacuum sucked him back in; it pulled, kneaded, then released, her internal organs were milking his cock better than a sucking mouth ever could.

Looking back over her shoulder, abandoning as least temporarily, the succulent pussy still leaking juice, she said, "Fuck me like your Bitch...I'm your lucky fuck toy...Hurt me a little...Slap my ass... Oh yes...Slap me harder...Make me feel it...Really give it to me...Make me your fucking whore!

"You're already my whore, cunt...You need a load of boiling cum in your belly...But I don't think you're ready, get up here Bitch." Grabbing her by the waist, Randy pulled her off Kim's face and pulled her ass as high as possible in the confines of the car and while holding her around the waist he shoved her head back in Kim's cunt. He had her bent over, so she was holding on to Kim's thighs, leaving her ass almost straight in the air. He now had the deepest access to the guarded vault of her cervix.

SLAP, SLAP..."How does that feel, slut?" her tender little ass was already passion pink, but Randy wanted crimson. Randy continued his punishment until her tender cheeks glowed bright red, like she wanted. She was his, lost in the lust and heat of the moment. So centered, absorbed, intense sexual tension straining her fevered nerves to the breaking point. When she reached the instant of release, Randy pushed first one, then another and finally three fingers up her constricted asshole. With his other hand working her hard clit, he pushed the final half inch of his swollen cock deep against her cervix.

Kim had been working on her breasts while Randy ploughed away in her crotch, treating both holes to the strength of his wild fucking. Just as he felt the telltale signals of her movements, breathing and color, he knew she was very close. Kim seemed to recognize that her loving husband was about to ejaculate, so she squeezed his prick hard at the base, effectively stopping his orgasm.

They didn't have long to wait. Denise pushed her ass back really hard, taking cock and fingers and driving them deeper in her receptive body and with a scream to match Kim's earlier one, she let loose a river of juice pouring out around his prick and dripping in Kim's waiting mouth.

At the exact second of her release, Kim let go of her husband's cock and he erupted, sending his spurting seed directly into the mouth of the little blonde's cervix. His climax had been building all morning and his eruption was enormous, shooting cum through the tiny slit of his prick with the force of a fire hose. Splashing, coating her channel from back to front, she couldn't contain all the fluid as hard as she tried. It was running in a steady stream into Kim's receptive lips and throat.

Watching this pornographic image only inches from her face, along with the driving fingers still embedded in her virgin asshole, Kim let loose with another fiery orgasm while drinking hot sex juice from the coupling above.

They all sank down, completely spent and struggling for breath. Realizing that Randy and Denise's full weight was suffocating Kim, they both rolled off to one side with Randy's cock still buried in their new lover's cunt. As Denise's fingers pulled out of Kim's perfect ass there was a loud pop. The sound caused them to start laughing, all at once. Randy's half-limp cock retracted out of the strangers pussy and they all worked to regain their breath.

Kim moved first, taking her husband's semi-hard penis in her mouth as she cleaned the combined juice from his cock. She thought it was delicious and when she had it all, she moved to the pussy holding most of their sweet cum. pushing her tongue deep in the juicy snatch; Kim was treated to the real feast. She had only licked and sucked a small portion of the sticky, pungent treat when Denise rolled away.

Still breathless, the sexy sales clerk said, "No more, I want to keep the rest in my cunt while I work in the shop. My pussy is real tight and I can keep his cum in me for most of the day. It will feel great in my belly and remind me of what we did."

123456...8