Kim's Journey into Femdom

Story Info
Kim learns how Mom femdomed dad.
3k words
4.29
20.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

Author's note: Please see Nana's Diary for the prequel to this story.

Kim and her Mom have "the talk" Chapter 1.

As Kim drove home, she mulled over the events of the day. She thought it would be like most other, but it turned into so much more after she had discovered Nana's Diary. The diary documented how Nana had humiliated and teased her pussy worshipping boyfriend into her personal boy toy.

As she pulled into her drive, she continued to wonder the best way to approach her mother on what she knew about Nana's boyfriend Tom, and more importantly, she was curious as to whether her mom dominated her dad.

Kim's mom was in the kitchen drinking a glass of wine when she arrived home. When she heard the door open, Mom asked, "how was your day". Interesting, and then asked her mom if she could have a glass of her own.

Kim and her mom always had a close relationship, so she thought it best to be direct. So she just came out with it "what do you know about Nana and Tom's relationship?" Her mother quickly picked up that Kim knew everything and answered with a question of her own, Did Tom do that magic thing with his tongue, where he fluttered it back and forth over your clit? I can almost have an orgasm thinking about it.

Kim was a little shocked at how straightforward her mother responded but then told her he had, and that it sent shivers up her spine. She then told her how she had taken control of Tom. Good, her Mom replied, his love for pussy is far too good not to share.

Mom, I have another question? Do you dominate Dad the way Nana dominated Tom?

Kim, let's sit down. The short answer to your question is yes. This was a topic I had hoped to discuss with you when you turned 18 and is long overdue. I control your Dad's cock and the final word is always mine. But it is important for you to understand how we got there.

When I was in college I had attended a frat party where the pledges were tied down naked at the end of the bed. The women who were invited were instructed to tease them, get them hard any way they like but not let them come or if they did to ruin their orgasm. As I walked around the house there were a number of guys who were hot but then I found one pledge who had a huge cock that I decided to ride. I wanted to tease him a bit, so I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it like a lollypop.

As his dick rose I knew I made the right choice. I reached under my skirt and removed my panties. I asked the pledge if he would like to suck on them and before he could answer I shoved them in his mouth. I took a look down, and his cock was rock hard. I slowly eased myself on. It took a few minutes but I was finally able to take it all in. It was great because he was securely tied so even though he wanted to buck I controlled the pace and was able to maximize my pleasure.

As I was getting into a rhythm, one of the brothers came over and started playing with my ass. He squeezed my cheeks and then stuck his finger into my rosebud. It felt unbelievable to have this large cock in me and my ass teased. He then asked if I would like more, I groaned yes, and he slowly shoved his dick into me. It was pure nirvana. Two cocks banging me. I screamed with pleasure as I had never done before. Just as the guy came in my ass I felt the guy in my pussy ready to come. I contracted my cunt as I pulled off him, watching his dick shoot a large stream of cum onto his stomach.

I would have preferred that he came in me but I was required to pull off. I could not remember being so satisfied as having two cocks in me at once.

A number of years past, I got married, and your Dad and I fucked regularly. But it started to become routine and we both sought more. Your dad always had submissive tendencies and would always seek to please me. To be honest I enjoyed being in control.

One night he told me that what he really would like to do is eat his cum after he came. I had heard of a creampie before, and thought what he was asking was gross, but being open to new things agreed. He told me that he may be reluctant to eat me after he came so he had me tie him to the bed. As I did so, I thought back to my days in college and rode him to just the point I thought he was about to come. Are you sure you want to be my cum, slut I asked. Yes, yes he pleaded, just let me shoot my cum into your pussy. I slowly sat back down on his cock and moved up and down oh so slowly to tease it. When he seemed unable to take it anymore, I squeezed, and he shot multiple spurts deep inside me. It was great but still not as good as having two cocks.

I quickly turned around and planted my pussy right over his face. I asked him again if this is what he wanted, and as he nodded as a large glob of cum fell into his mouth. Rather than make a face that said, this tastes like crap I got the opposite. He said sit and he ate me like he had never done before. He sucked and licked and probed making sure he got every last drop of his cum.

From that point on I told him that I now owned his cock. He would always be eating his cum even if he was playing with himself. He thanked me profusely and then decided to push the envelope and ask, I wonder if other guys cum taste that good? Clearly he was opening the door to be cuckolded but I wanted to do it on my terms not his.

Shortly after, I was having coffee with my friend Sue and I shared with her your Dad's enjoyment of creampies. I told her that this was good for him but that I still longed to have two cocks inside me.

Sue then told me about a group of women that she knew who were into female led relationships. The group would get together once per month and the women would direct the men as they saw fit to ensure their pleasure. The men all had a cross section of fetishes including foot slavery, drinking piss, teasing and denial, and of course cuckolding.

Sue said that there were other women in the group who liked double penetration and said if she wanted she would make the introduction so that I could join. Without hesitation, I said please do!

A few days later I got a text from Sue with the time and place. The thought of having two cocks in me again and directing the action made me so horny, that the second your father came home from work I had him lie on the floor and smother him with my wet dripping pussy.

I made him eat me until his jaw ached. While he ate, I grabbed hold of his cock bringing him to the edge, his moans of agony to come only increased my pleasure. I then asked him to suck on my clit and in less than a minute I was gushing all over. I then moved my butt onto his face so he could clean what had dripped down to my rosebud.

As he ate my ass with the same abandoned, I knew he was going to enjoy this party almost as much as me.

The party was held in a converted loft. There was a central area large enough for everyone to gather, and a number of rooms both open and private.

Upon entering, a nude man, with a monster cock, if I must say, offered each woman a drink and invited her to take a seat. Men were required to undress and stand with their hands behind their backs unless directed to be a chair or footstool.

After everyone had arrived a woman stood up and introduced herself as Mistress Tempress. I will be your hostess for the evening. I understand that we have a number of new guests, so let me take a few minutes to explain how this group works.

First and foremost, the pleasure of any woman present comes first. males are not to speak unless spoken to. They are required to carry out their duties. This may mean having to suck on a cock, drinking golden nectar, or dressing up in heels, to name but a few.

There is a hierarchy among submissives. At the bottom are the piss drinkers. They will be available for any woman who wishes to relieve herself. We do not have any toilet paper in the bathroom so the piss drinkers will ensure that you are sparkling clean.

Next are the shoe worshippers. These submissives will make sure that your shoes or boots are spotless both tops and bottoms and that your feet are worshipped as a goddess should be.

Third come the cum sluts. These will ensure that should you elect to ride a designated shooter that you will be kept clean. The cum sluts are also responsible for preparing you and the shooter so your pleasure is maximized.

Fourth, are the entertainers. These sluts are available should you wish to use a strap-on, dress someone as a sissy, or just squeeze someone's balls. They also will blow a sub for your enjoyment

Lastly, there are the shooters. These are sluts who have been here before and who have met the qualifications. For a slut to reach this status he must be at least 8 inches long, and not been allowed any release in the three weeks prior to this meeting. It is expected that his balls be heavy and most importantly that he can come on demand.

While a mistress can assign a submissive based on his proclivities to a specific group, it should be understood that any slut can be used in any category but shooter.

If there are no other questions, ladies go enjoy yourself.

I assigned your dad to cum slut duties and then looked for Sue to see what was next. She said don't be silly girl, go pick out two shooters and get that dp you have been looking for.

She did not have to ask me twice, so I went over to the shooter group and picked out two studs. Both were well built and better yet, well hung. Your dad has a decent size dick but not compared to these guys.

On our way to one of the rooms I also picked up an entertainer. I didn't think there was a need for me to get these guys hard, and I thought it would be fun to watch a guy suck on a cock.

As we entered the room I laid down on the bed and had the entertainer pleasure me. I had him take off my bra slowly and fondle and suck on my breasts. I told him to gentle roll his tongue over my nipples getting them hard. He was also to yank on his tool but not come.

I had the shooters watching the entertainer work and they were instructed to stand next to each other at attention, except for the dicks, and watch.

I then had the entertainer remove my soaked panties and place them in the mouth of one of the shooters. He did as directed and I had him run his tongue up the inside of my thighs approaching but not yet touching my pussy. Finally, I gave him the nod and he gently licked the length of my slit catching every droplet of nectar that was forming on my sweet inner lips.

As I was nearing orgasm, I instructed him to get up and make sure that my shooters were ready. Despite my instructions both had precum dripping from their cocks that I had the entertainer lick off. I told him to keep it in his mouth and then share it with the guy not sucking on my panties. He did so, and then returned to their cocks alternatively, ensuring they were hard.

I arose from the bed and had panty mouth lay down. His 10-inch cock stood straight up. I positioned myself over his tool and had the entertainer direct it inside of me. As he was putting it in he run the head over my slit spreading more precum to make sure it slid in easily.

It took me just two strokes before I had engulfed his whole cock. Being that filled up felt good but I wanted more. I directed the other shooter to come up behind me and lick my rosebud. I told him to get it nice and wet before he impaled me with his tool.

He did as instructed, and slowly worked his cock into my ass. You would not believe how great it was to feel these two cocks pounding me at the same time.

I coordinated their pace so the cocks entered me simultaneously. The pleasure I was getting was incredible. I worked their cocks for about five minutes coming twice but now I was ready for the big one.

I instructed the cock in my rear to start pounding faster, to ram his cock deep into me. I then picked up the pace on the cock I was riding, moving up and down as fast as I could. I told both shooters I was getting ready to cum and they were to shoot when I said now.

A few strokes later my clit felt like it exploded I yelled now, and both shooters came in me at once. I yelled at the guy behind me to pull back, got off the dick I was riding, and then grabbing it, shot more cum onto the outside of my pussy.

I had forgotten to have a cum slut on call, so I quickly had the entertainer bring me one. To my surprise, it was your dad. I said to him well you wanted to know what other guys cum takes like, go for it.

He said thank you, with a big smile on his face, and then proceeded to savoir the cum all over me. He started with the cum on the outside of my pussy, taking licks as if he had been eating his favorite ice cream. He then moved to my slit. Gently licking the lips that were red from my pounding, bringing me soft relief and making me tingle. I then had him lay on the floor, and I squatted over him pulling my labia apart and letting my pussy slowly drip into his mouth.

I then placed my cute bottom on his face, and he probed deep into my ass for any cream that he may have missed. Both he and I were in heaven.

After taking a few minutes to recover, we returned to the main room. Sue asked me how it was, and I said fantastic. She said yeah, I could see the smile on your face and by the way, your husband ate those creampies like they were his last meal. Sue then said, my husband will clean me, but he just doesn't do it with the gusto of your husband. Would you mind me stopping by your house sometime so he could clean me up? Sure, his tongue is yours just let me know.

I had had quite a bit to drink so right before we were ready to go I went to the restroom. Rather than finding a conventional toilet I found just a seat on top of a frame. Kneeling in the corner was a sub. I said to him where am I supposed to pee? The sub responded; I am here to accept your golden nectar. If you will allow me the honor I will get under the seat and imbibe you.

Never having pissed in a guy's mouth and not having anywhere else to go I sat down on the seat. The piss slave then crawled under and said whenever you ready. It was hard to pee at first but after dribbling a few drops I was able to create a stream. I do not know how he was able to swallow so quickly, but he did not miss a drop. I cannot describe how empowered I felt by having him under me and drinking my pee. As I adjusted my skirt walking out of the room, I decided that this was would be an excellent chore for your dad.

As we were driving home I asked your dad what he had thought of the party. He said that he did not know what to expect going in but after experiencing it he was convinced that I should make all the decisions with respect to his cock, and that he would serve me as I please. From that night on he has been my personal slave and service other women as directed.

We have been very careful to keep this from you because we wanted to make it your decision to follow a femdom lifestyle. But based on what you did with Tom, it appears you a natural strong demanding woman and ready to learn more. I know that you have a date with Bob tonight and it is time to make sure he learns the proper way to serve a woman. I will teach you the finer points and use your dad for practice.