Kim's Naked Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe if she sympathized with them and hung out for a bit they would give her a t-shirt to wear eventually? This way she'd make it home safely.

"Be cool! Play along," she told herself.

"Hey guys, I'm Kim, can I join you?" she said with a smile and a shaky voice.

"Our weed is your weed," answered one of them.

"Why don't you sit on the straw mat?" offered another one as he pointed to a spot in the middle of their circle next to the bong.

The young woman looked at the seat he had pointed to hesitantly. She did not want to be the center of attention but on the other hand she had no other place to squat. The four guys were seated on tiny foldable fabric travel stools and the shrubbery in this bush was too thick and prickly for her to put her bum on the ground.

With her heart in a vise, she reluctantly took her seat by crisscrossing her legs in the center of the circle between all the guys. She hoped that her instincts had been right about them and that they would not assault her because, in that position, she would not be able to escape.

"Here you are honey," said one of them as he extended the bong to her mouth.

Kim smiled timidly. It had been years since she had taken a hit. The last one dated back to her college days five or six years earlier.

She looked around as all of them encouraged her with a smile.

She inhaled a small puff and coughed her lungs out.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" they laughed in unison as they urged her to take a bigger puff.

She took another much longer puff and held it in, as directed by the guys.

They were happy and grabbed the bong to pass it around after she was done.

Each of them took two or three puffs at a time.

All of a sudden it hit her. Time began to stand still as she started to relax and her anxiety began to leave her body.

A comforting warmth enrobed her.

She had no built up tolerance to the potent cannabis and it was affecting her as her soul began to float.

The music and the conversation became a blur as the group of men stopped making sense around her.

A gentle breeze was passing through the leaves and caressed her thus adding to the feeling of being suspended in the air.

She closed her eyes and let herself be transported.

She was having a sensorial trip and the men's deep voices, their laughter, and their psychedelic music in the background melted into a calming and hypnotic sound that made her feel safe and protected.

All her senses were affected.

Her hands began wandering about; at first suspended above her as she enjoyed the sensation of the wind blowing about her arms as it caressed and tingled her. She slowly waved and twirled her upper limbs to the rhythm of the music like some sort Bollywood, Flamenco or belly dancer.

She felt sexy and more comfortable in her own skin than she ever had.

Due to her utter timidity, she had never taken the time to discover and enjoy the pleasurable sensations that her naked skin could provide. The wind and her own slow motion provided a sweet gratification that had been unknown to her up that point.

As she waved her arms about, she could feel her skin moving and swaying freely as well as the gentle roll of her small breasts. Every inch of her being was alive and alert.

The world around her had dissipated and disappeared.

She was in the moment.

She wanted to feel more.

She slowly brought her fingers to her hair enjoying its softness and the waviness of her curls. She felt every single strand on her skull as her curly mass moved under her touch sending chills down her spine.

She then moved down to her face and her ears with a feathery touch.

It was soft and delicious, and she did not want to stop as she made her way down her downy soft neck.

"Hhh!"

She shivered and quivered all over when her nail brushed her erect nipple.

She was making a spectacle of herself.

She was young, nubile and beautiful and a sight for sore eyes to the older men who were watching in awe this most intimate display.

By then, they had stopped talking enthralled by the sensual dance that Kim was giving her audience.

Kim was in her own trance as she continued to explore every inch of her own body.

Her hands moved from her chest to her belly and slowly made their way down to the curly patch of hair that was covering her sex.

"Argh!" her fiery green eyes shot open.

She was unprepared for the sensation.

Her index had touched her honey pot and it was oozing with the nectar of her excitement.

She was so hot, soft, and liquid to the touch and oh so very sensitive.

The hunger from earlier had grown ravenous.

All that mattered now was her need to cum.

She laid herself back and rested her head on the knees of one of the portly hippies behind her.

She unfurled her legs and brought them up in the air. She used the man on each side of her for support as she hooked her ankles to their necks thus stretching herself open in the lewdest manner imaginable.

She needed to have free access to her deepest depth.

The fourth hairy hippie was left to stare into the liquid pinkness of her most intimate flesh.

Once she had settled in a comfortable position her hands began rubbing, massaging, probing and digging into her wet opening.

She wanted to fill the void that was calling her to her loins. She stretched her hungry labia with her left hand as she dug one finger of her right hand into herself, then another and another until all fingers but her thumb were penetrating her profoundly.

But it was not enough.

She needed more but her little hole was too tight.

She reached up to the big manly hands of the hippie sitting in front of her. She placed them on each of her inner thighs close to her mons pubis and invited him to spread her flesh further apart.

When she did that, she summoned the three other men to join the fun by grabbing each of their hands one by one and placing them on her exposed inflamed epidermis.

The men started feeling her timidly at first, but their touch turned to patting, massaging, rubbing, petting and fondling all the bits of her honey colored body as Kim resumed her deep penetration.

With the help of the man, she stretched herself as much as her tender flesh would allow.

It hurt, but it hurt good.

Her heart was pounding in her chest and in her pussy. She could feel her own pulse in the taut tissue of her stretched vulva.

Kim continued with her insertion as she started working all four fingers in and out. She kept on working her vagina with her fingers squeezed in the shape of a cone.

At some point, she felt the need to add her thumb into the mix.

She wanted and needed more.

All five fingers were pulled together to form pointy probe. She was working her hand into her pussy up to the knuckles. In and out, in and out; keeping her fingers completely inserted into her vagina for longer and longer amounts of time with each penetration.

After some time, she just left her hand inserted as deep as she could, just before the hand reached its widest part. She tried to relax as she pulled herself open further.

Time stood still as she let her flesh get used to the pressure.

She tried to loosen herself more to accommodate her small hand.

When the initial sting and burn had dissipated, she applied a final push into herself and fully inserted the rest of her fist.

"Ooh!" she raised her hips onto the invading limb and started humping her hips into a frenzy.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!" she screamed in delight as her universe exploded in a mixture of noise and colors just before she passed out from the overwhelming orgasm.

The men retrieved their hands from her sweaty body giving her time to rest and recover.

They had never witnessed anything as beautiful as this young lady abandoning herself without inhibitions to the throws of passion.

She slowly emerged from her blissful state and a deep burn of humiliation overtook her.

The men were staring at her with huge grins on their faces

What had she done?

"Dude! That was cool!

Yeah man! She was so free!

It was so Zen and transcendental!

Yeah like she reached Nirvana or something!" they opinionated in turn.

For some reason these words made her feel at ease immediately. There was no judgement here.

"Dudes! We are going to miss the beginning of the show!" interrupted one of the men.

"Let's go! You comin' sweetie?" offered another.

Kim accepted. The potent drugs in her system were still keeping her inhibitions at bay.

She walked out of the drug den in her birthday suit and did not even think to ask for any form of cover.

She felt safe. The four men surrounded her and offered her protection from the onlookers.

When they finally reached the wide-open space of the Sheep Meadow, where the concert was being held, she was surprised to discover that a few other girls were also in the nude.

It was a Phish and Grateful Dead event after all and the grounds were essentially populated with several generations of free loving, nonconformist, flower child, Bohemian, free spirited, long-hair hippies.

The men led her to their larger group which included men and women of the same generation. She was by far the youngest thing in the group. And within a few minutes she had become the granddaughter of the bunch. They welcomed her with open arms.

Her nakedness did not shock anyone. It was natural to them and part of their lifestyle. And so, no one even thought to ask her if she needed to cover up.

They offered her a seat on one of the many blankets along with some food and drinks.

As the tunes started blaring on the sound system, and thanks in part to the weed, Kim had never felt so at ease.

She spent the next few hours talking, eating and drinking with her newfound friends.

As the effect of the ganja dissipated, she became more aware of her own nudity, but she seemed to be the only one to notice it.

As her wits and inhibitions returned, the deep burning shame that she had experienced earlier returned too.

Should she try to get home now? A part of her mind began telling her that it was time to go.

Yet, something else was happening too. She felt different in their presence. Her nudity had peeled off so many layers and, for the first time in her life, she was showing these strangers who she really was physically, emotionally and behaviorally.

There were no masks and no pretenses in this group.

She felt strange to be talking to these strangers in this state of undress and it felt even stranger that this open-minded bunch of people had accepted her, in all her glory, as she was.

On a completely unrelated level, the unwarranted burning sexual arousal she had felt at the beginning of her adventure had returned with a vengeance as her embarrassment grew.

She felt a perverse sense of pleasure to be bare for all to see.

But this time, the weed was not there to release her inhibitions, and she was too reticent to do anything to quell her hunger openly.

She could not masturbate out here in front of everyone as she had done before.

So instead, as she swayed to the rhythm of the music, she began grinding her pelvis into the blanket for stimulation.

She practiced her Kegel exercises by contracting and releasing her vaginal muscles as she ground with more resolve into the ground.

She could not believe that she was about to bring herself off in this sea of people.

She loved it!

The rhythm of the music accelerated as the band went into a more energetic tune and it provided the cover that she needed to hasten her own libidinous cadence.

When she finally reached her climax, she bit her lips to avoid making too much noise.

It was heavenly!

"You ok there, sweetie?" asked one of the grandmotherly figures as she winked at her knowingly.

Kim's face turned beet red; she had been found out.

But the old flower child who was sitting nearby reached out and extended her arms around her to give her a warm comforting hug. There was no judgement here either.

When the concert finally came to an end, the welcoming group asked Kim if she wanted to join them on their vacation in the large farm that they rented upstate every year during the Indian summer.

Kim was perplexed by the generous offer.

Her sex clenched and contracted as she considered the proposition.

This whole experience had been one of self-discovery.

For once, she had truly felt at home in her own skin. She had also discovered things about her body that she had never suspected. What would her sexual breakthroughs be in the weeks to come? She needed to find out.

The opportunity to explore this unknown side of herself seemed too important to pass up.

She did not need to think about it for very long.

She had a few weeks of vacations saved up that she needed to take by year's end anyway.

And so, the young woman accepted their invitation.

She did not even go home to retrieve any clothing.

She followed them to their van and rode straight to their retreat in the nude.

She stayed that way for the entire length of her stay, which lasted about two weeks after the concert. Her adventure ended when the temperatures dropped, and when she finally felt the need to cover up.

12