Kim's New Life Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JanetMon
JanetMon
495 Followers

"A few months ago, someone suggested that we add the pentacle to our symbols since the novel, "The DaVinci Code" provides a detailed narrative on Venus and indicates the pentacle is Her symbol. We may add one of her pentacles since most of us like the pentacle better and, as the book indicates, it is closely related to the natural order."

"The 'natural order'? I don't understand, Mistress."

"I have studied this in detail, pet, so I feel I can speak to it honestly. In early civilization, the female was revered and held in high esteem by humankind. The female goddess reigned supreme. After all, man came from the womb of the female. A male was not considered to be 'with god' unless he had communed, sexually, with a woman. Sex was a religious rite. Along the way, the male subjugated the female, made her a second-class citizen and made sex a sin. While "The DaVinci Code" is fiction, Dale Brown brings a lot of this history to light in his novel. It is interesting reading from that aspect.

"Is the Venus Coterie the other deep dark secret to which you alluded, Mistress?"

"Oh my, no, pet, it isn't. In fact, it's not even close." Then changing the subject, she added, "I think we had better move to the dining room."

Two glasses of wine were waiting for us when we returned to our table. My seat was to Kelly's right, not across the table as one might have expected. Kelly lifted her glass and said, "A toast to us, my darling pet?" I touched the rim of my glass to hers. "To the Fates that brought us together; may they live long lives." Without consulting, we intertwined our arms so that we were "connected" while sipping. As we stared into one another's eyes and sipped our wine, the most wonderful feeling I have ever had surged through my body.

JanetMon
JanetMon
495 Followers
12